Regina Discovers Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when she pushed my face back with her feet that it finally registered that she had been begging me to stop for some time now. She was still moaning when I crawled up into her arms and began contentedly suckling her lovely breasts. I had never felt so happy or satisfied in my life. And I told her so and went back to nursing on her. We were both covered with sweat, but neither of us minded.

"I love you so much, Regina," sighed my mom, "and I don't just mean that I love you as my daughter."

"I know, Christine," I said as I kissed her lips, figuring she might like to taste a little of her own pussy. She seemed to like that, too. I could tell by the way that she breathed so deeply through her nose while kissing me. Then I went back to sucking on her nipples. It was so pleasant.

"Dear," she finally said, "I hate to say this, but I have to go take a shower and get ready for work."

While my mom was in the shower, I could hear the door downstairs open and shut and knew my sister had come home, but I was so mellowed that I drifted into sleep.

(Author's note: This is my first incest story and I hope you liked it. Share your tips and opinions with me, and please vote. If enough of you like this and want me to, I will be happy to start another chapter. – Love, Pelios)