Regina's Party Play Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress Regina teaches Jack the ways of submission.
4.9k words
4.42
52.2k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Regina stood by the fireplace and sipped her cranberry juice and seltzer while she scoped out the party guests. Many folks were feeling no pain, talking, laughing, and flirting. Some were downright comical. Every now and then she would zero in on David and take note of whom he was chatting with and if he lingered with anyone in particular. She liked to note whom he was attracted to, or found interesting. It was essential that she know all the little details about him so she could bring out the best in him. Besides, he loved that she was so attentive and knew him inside and out. There were no guessing games and no expectations of mind reading between them.

She subtly used her body language and facial expressions to flirt with him every time he looked over at her. He would flash his charming smile and occasionally wink at her indicating he knew exactly what she was thinking. He was disarmingly cute and could practically melt her just with certain looks, although she would not admit it aloud. She loved the sun streaked highlights in his light brown hair, how the tan on his face brought out his blue/green eyes, and that smile that could win over the meanest person on earth. They filled each others needs so well; intellectually, emotionally, and physically. She felt blessed to have him in her life.

David slowly traveled around the room talking with various folks and enjoying himself. It had been quite some time since he and his Mistress had gone out for fun. They’d both been so busy with work and projects around the house. He frequently glanced at her, absorbing her beauty from across the room. She had worn a white, low-cut blouse which had a gentle ruffle around the neckline that spilled in soft ripples down the front, to the hemline. Underneath she wore a smooth flesh colored bra making it almost appear as if she was braless. Just enough cleavage was revealed to spark curiosity as to how she would look sans blouse. Her denim skirt was about 5 inches above her knees tastefully showing off her legs. The high-heeled sandals enhanced her nice calves. She was a fairly conservative dresser, wore little makeup and kept her soft, dark brunette hair short. But it wasn’t so much what she did or didn’t wear that inspired more than a casual glance. It was all about how she carried herself; she glowed with confidence without coming across as conceited. He noticed other men admiring her and it excited him. He was so proud of his Mistress, and to belong to her; he respected and loved her very much.

By the time it approached one a.m. the number of guests had dwindled to six. Mark and Sherry, who hosted the party, sat at the dinette playing poker with Jack and Alice who had only met that night. Regina and David sat at the breakfast counter and watched the game, occasionally chiming in the card players’ conversation. Mark was winning almost every hand and the other players were jokingly picking on him.

“Well, that’s it for me, people. Can’t beat Mark. Anyone for another drink? Beer, booze, water?” Sherry offered as she tossed her cards on the table and got up to stretch.

“Honey, grab the blue box from the pantry, please.” Mark looked around at his friends, “Anyone up for a little smoke?”

“That sounds good. We can all go out to the hot tub. I fired it up this afternoon so it should be nice and steamy.” Sherry said as she went into the kitchen.

“Do you have extra bathing suits?” Alice asked, laughing.

“In the buff works well, or underwear is an option for you shy folks,” Mark teased. He got up and went down the hall to retrieve towels. When he came back he was naked, holding the towels in front of his crotch. “You know the routine, last one in is a rotten son of a bitch!” He met Sherry at the glass door that led from the dining room to the back deck and they went outside.

“God, Mark, you just love an audience, don’t you?” Sherry laughed as they went to the hot tub. Mark laughed too, and pinched her fanny.

The other two couples looked at each other, got up, and began to undress. Alice noticed how David undressed Regina as if he was her hand-servant. Alice was blushing so Regina did not let him remove her bra and panties. In effect this gave Alice permission to remain slightly clad, therefore more comfortable. The two men followed Regina’s lead and left their shorts on. Regina patted David’s cheek when he was done neatly draping their clothes over the dinette chair.

When they went outside Mark was already in the tub and Sherry was lighting candles for atmosphere. It was a clear, mild night and the moon was full and bright. Sherry undressed to her panties and bra and settled in next to Mark. The others slipped into the water and for several minutes everyone just relaxed and acclimated to the heat of the water. Mark turned to reach behind him and light a joint. He passed the glowing treat around to the others.

For a while they talked quietly and joked around a little bit. Then the chatting turned to teasing of a more sexual manner. Everyone was feeling a little parched so Sherry got out of the tub to fetch some beer and water. Mark and Jack had conspired to play a trick on Sherry. When she came back and started to step into the tub they both reached up to help her in, so she wouldn’t slip. But with their free hands they quickly pulled her panties down before she could sit in the water. She screeched and playfully splashed both men with water, which they splashed back and soon the three of them were totally drenched.

“Ah, what the hell,” Sherry giggled and pulled her panties from her feet, tossing them over her head to the deck behind her. Then she removed her bra and it joined her panties.

“Oh, Sherry, show off your new tattoo,” Mark encouraged. Sherry rose to her feet and turned around so everyone could see the Celtic design at the base of her spine, about two inches in diameter. It was colored in with red, green, and blue.

“How lovely. But did it hurt?” Alice asked as she reached up and lightly touched it with her fingertips.

“Well, just a little. Now I tease Mark that he has something to focus on, so he can delay his orgasm and make love to me longer!” Sherry laughed as she sat back down in the water. She leaned over and kissed Mark.

While kissing Mark, Sherry’s hand roamed into Jack’s lap and found his semi-hard dick. She moaned and grasped it, caressing it into full erection. She giggled and turned away from Mark, looking at the rest of the group to catch anyone watching. She noticed Alice looked flushed and was excited at the thought of what this shy girl must be thinking. Jack reached over and fondled Sherry’s breast closest to him, while Mark teased her other breast. Alice smiled and looked away, not knowing how to react.

Regina took it all in. Mark and Sherry were certainly ripe for anything, and poor Alice had no idea how to respond. It was quite amusing. She glanced at David, who was watching Alice. Regina wondered what might come of this night and her mind shifted gears as to how she could manipulate what might take place. No one knew of the relationship she had with David, that he was her sub. This could be an interesting night.

Regina reached out and touched Alice’s arm then leaned close to her. “Seems someone is quite comfortable with his hostess’ body,” she whispered in Alice’s ear. “Doesn’t it make you tingle, to watch and wonder how it would feel having two men adore your body?” Regina mischievously brushed her hand across Alice’s breasts and licked her ear. Alice softly gasped and squirmed. “Look at David; don’t you think he’s sweet? He is one of the best kissers I’ve ever known. You ought to feel his lips, firm but yielding.” Then Regina leaned back against the side of the tub and turned to David. She took his jaw in her hand and pulled him to her, kissing him deeply.

Jack stood and removed his boxers. His stiff cock bounded forward and he stroked it a little, in front of Sherry’s face. Mark rested his hand on the back of Sherry’s head and grabbed Jack’s dick with his free hand, guiding it to Sherry’s mouth. She kissed the head then parted her lips to let him in her succulent mouth. Mark held the base of Jack’s shaft, pushing Sherry’s head with his other hand, pumping her on Jack’s rod.

Alice stared, wide eyed, then quickly looked away. She was no virgin, but had never seen such a blatant sexual display. She was shocked that Sherry just let the men do this with her. Then she found her eyes drawn back to the scene and felt ashamed of her fascination. She noticed that Mark was now fondling Sherry’s breasts as she sucked Jack’s cock in earnest. Alice’s nipples were hard and her pussy quivered as she watched the three of them play.

“Sweet, look at Alice,” Regina whispered in David’s ear. “She looks as though she’s feeling a bit left out, don’t you think? She needs someone to make her feel more comfortable.” Regina stood and got out of the tub. Grabbing a towel she made her way back to the house.

“Mist…uh, Regina? Where are you going?” David asked.

“Just going inside for a minute, I’ll be right back.” Regina did not even look back as she entered the house. She turned off all the lights except one in the living room then stood by the glass door and waited to see how things played out. She had given him a subtle command, to tend to Alice’s needs. David looked toward the house to see if his Mistress was returning. After a few moments he slid closer to Alice and began to speak softly to her. Regina smiled, her cute slut-boy could be so smooth and gentle, just the type to bring out an innocent like Alice.

The threesome were obviously enjoying themselves and Alice felt horribly self-conscious. She was relieved David commanded her attention and she talked quietly with him. He asked her about her job, family, and hobbies. He looked directly into her eyes, capturing her, enchanting her. His demeanor was sincere and she was beginning to feel at ease as long as she stayed focused on him. Even as Jack began to moan loudly and thrust harder and faster into Sherry’s mouth, Alice found a safe haven in David.

David softly smiled at Alice and played with her short, curly hair as he talked to her. She studied his chiseled face, his sweetly curved lips, and suddenly wished he would kiss her. The effects of the joint and the heat of the water were causing her to think naughty thoughts about David. She wondered where Regina was and suddenly felt David kissing her, very gently. Alice pulled back in surprise and looked toward the house for Regina. But her attention was quickly torn to Jack as he groaned and came in Sherry’s mouth. Alice watched in a state of strange awe as Jack pulled back slightly, his cum spurting on Sherry’s face and splashing into the hot tub.

“Never mind them, Alice. Look at me,” David whispered and pulled Alice to him. He kissed her more deeply this time. Alice whimpered but did not resist as he pressed his tongue past her lips and explored her mouth.

David kissed and sucked his way down Alice’s throat to the tops of her breasts. He fondled them, feeling her nipples through the cloth of her bra, like little pebbles. She had her head back and her eyes closed. Mark, Sherry, and Jack watched as David quietly seduced Alice. Sherry stroked Mark’s cock under the water and Jack moved to sit on the edge of the tub. He lit a second joint and pressed it to Sherry’s lips, then handed it to Mark.

David slid his hand down Alice’s belly and rested against her mons. He slid her bra straps down then reached behind her and unfastened the delicate hooks. Her breasts fell free as the bra drifted away. He lifted one of her breasts up and sucked on it. He lashed at the hard red pearl, then gently bit it. He grinned as Alice gasped but pushed her tit more firmly against his mouth. He eased his fingers between her closed legs, wedging between the soft flesh of her thighs. She tried to push her legs tighter, halfheartedly resisting his advances. He raised his head up and nibbled on her earlobe.

“Alice, darling, relax. We’re all friends here. But you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to,” David said, trying to ease her anxiety. He slipped past the barrier of her panties to tickle her labia, enticing her to let him in. Slowly, she relaxed and parted her legs for him. “There, doesn’t that feel nice? Your pussy is so sweet and tender, Alice.”

Alice was torn. It had been a long time since she and her boyfriend had broken up, a long time since anyone caressed and aroused her. She peeked through her lashes and saw Jack, Mark, and Sherry observing, as if watching some kinky show. She immediately felt embarrassed, yet oddly excited. In the back of her mind she wondered what was going to happen when Regina returned, and wished she could be alone with David.

Jack got up and went into the house. He smiled when he saw Regina watching the display outside. He turned and gazed at the sexy view with her. Then he looked over at Regina’s full, round breasts and found her nipples hard as diamonds. He wondered if her cunt was wet, too. He was amused that she got off at watching her lover coming on to another woman.

“You’re not jealous?” he asked her.

“Why should I be? I told him to be nice to Alice. She looked like she needed some TLC.” Regina continued to watch the antics outside, noting how excited Mark and Sherry were getting at watching her pet seduce Alice.

“Wow, a woman who would let her man get it on with another woman, in her presence, even! Not a jealous bone in your body, eh? Or is it that you get off on that kind of thing, too?” Jack chuckled. “Now, that’s what I need, a woman who would step back and let me do my own thing, whenever I wanted.”

“You don’t know the half of it. Would you like to learn, Jack? I wonder if you could handle it.” Regina did not even look at him, as if he were a casual bystander and unimportant.

Jack looked at her, puzzled by her cool reserve. He wondered how she could not have any reaction, whether it was to be turned on or to be jealous. Perhaps she didn’t mind David finding satisfaction with another so she would not have to be troubled by his needs. He looked her up and down and pondered how a woman with such a lovely body might lack an interest in sex. She was made for it, her round curves, soft and begging to be fondled. He wanted to touch her now, see if he could get a response from her. Maybe he could light her fire if David could not. He smiled thinking what a coup that would be, her enjoyment of his fucking her, where another man could not equal that satisfaction.

Regina looked at him, her lips slightly parted. His cock was rising at the mere thought of him fucking her gorgeous mouth. Maybe she would resist him and he would have to trap her wrists in his strong hands to hold her down. His mind drifted to having her tied up and taunting her pussy, driving her crazy, making her beg him to fuck her. He licked his lips and wondered how her pussy tasted. Jack smiled and leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed him back and opened her mouth to receive his tongue. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly against him so she could feel his hard-on against her thighs. He moved his hands up and down her body, feeling her supple skin and luscious curves.

Jack let her ease them back towards the dinette. She pulled a chair away from the table and bade him to sit down. Then she sat in his lap, straddling his thighs. They kissed hungrily, sucking on each others lips and tongues. She leaned back, took her bra off and presented her breasts to him, which he happily accepted. As he busied himself with sucking and biting her nipples she reached to the table and grabbed a pair of pants and slipped the belt from the loops. Jack was so caught up in ravishing her tits he was unaware of her subtle movements. He let her take his right wrist, thinking she was going to use his hand on her body, but instead felt the cool leather belt wrapped around it. He moaned thinking she liked to play rough and was inviting him to perhaps use the belt on her. But Regina extricated herself from him and stood up.

“Hey, what are you doing?” he blurted in astonishment as she stepped away from him. Regina did not answer him but quickly moved behind him. Pulling his right hand backward with the belt she secured it to his left hand, behind the back of the chair. She had the advantage in that he was stoned and his reflexes were slow. While she had been careful not to drink or smoke too much to impair her senses or actions.

“Oh, well, I thought you might like to learn some of what my slut-boy has been taught. You wondered about our sex life, didn’t you?” She stood in front of him and looked down into his eyes. His cock was stiff and jutting up at her. She slid her damp panties off and balled them up in her palm.

“Well, yeah. I just didn’t think…”

“What didn’t you think? You puny little man, greedy for an easy fuck. You thought you could take advantage of me, that’s what,” Regina hissed at him, her face now down into his. She grabbed his cock in her fist and squeezed very hard. Jack’s eyes widened in surprise. When he opened his mouth to protest his situation she shoved her panties into the gaping hole that was voiceless in shock. “Jack, you’re no better than a slut. You’re just a lusting little fuck machine, aren’t you?”

Regina turned from him and stood by the glass door to look outside. David was still kissing and petting Alice. She thought Alice must be breaking down by now. Sherry was sitting on the edge of the tub and leaning back while Mark licked and sucked her cunt. If Regina had been out there she would have instructed her pet to pump Mark’s stiff rod but not let him come until after Sherry climaxed. Regina even thought she’d have Alice sucking on her tits or pussy while Alice played with herself. She heard Jack grunt and turned back to him. She went to the kitchen and dug around in the drawers until she found a wooden mixing spoon.

She went back and eased his arms from behind the chair, forcing him to stand at attention. “Now, I wonder what I should do with you. How to introduce you to the world of Feminine Domination…you certainly need it. You are so full of yourself. That’s too bad because that attitude tends to lessen your pleasure. Think of all the years you have wasted by not being in service to some wonderful Domme.” Regina leaned against the table and stared at him. Jack moaned and shook his head defiantly. She reached out and stroked his stiff shaft then reached between his thighs and roughly jerked his balls up. His screech was softened by his gag.

He frowned at her, but the excitement shined in his eyes. She tickled along the space between his balls and anus and his cock bobbed up and down. She laughed and grabbed it then began to pump it with tight, quick strokes. Precum seeped from his cockhead and she smeared it along his shaft with her palm. Jack closed his eyes and began to tremble like a school boy. His balls tightened and he felt his climax imminent.

“You’re so damn easy. Don’t you dare mess on me, you slut! Don’t you foul me with your sticky discharge!” She warned him but continued to jerk his cock into submission. “Suck it up! Don’t you piss your ejaculate all over me!” Her hand glided faster and harder. Just as he seemed on the verge Regina yanked her hand away and shoved him face down across the table. “Look at you! Your puny cock just bursting to come! Not,” she whacked his ass with the wooden spoon, “until,” another whack, harder, “I,” a third smack against his flexed ass, “say,” a fourth, much harder, “so!” a fifth planted low, slightly against his balls.

He bucked his ass and shifted his feet, trying to escape her blows. But she continued to paddle his ripe butt cheeks, occasionally hitting his balls. He screamed into her panties and thrust his ass up high, then ducked it low. His bulging cock slapped against the edge of the table and he fleetingly tried to concentrate on rubbing it hard against the edge, so that he could squirt his load and find relief. But she continued to beat his ass and not let him settle into any rhythm. His butt was beginning to burn, yet each blow was a sweet, stinging kiss. After several more whacks of the spoon Regina grabbed him by his hair and jerked him back to fall into the chair behind him.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12