Regret

Story Info
Neighbors get to know one another.
1k words
3.03
40.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

Bo and Valeri were next door neighors but never talked to each other on the bus or in college. They had both lived next to each other for 5 months since Val had moved in next to Bo, who had the house all to himself after his parents moved abroad.

Val and Bo were both shy and in their early twenties but often avoided each other largely due to Val's past as a wannabe singer which Bo found annoying as she would always ask Bo's parents to do the music for her when she sang at the bar or at college.

Bo himself was a jock, so he was usually dissing Val's friends when he would be with his friends.

Her only connection with Bo was just that and on one day that was about to change.

Bo was drinking his beer watching football one night when the sprinklers turned on. He went to check up and nothing. After a few minutes a loud noise startled him. This time it was possibly a glass or a garden pot which may have been the miscreant.

However, upon close examination of the porch, Bo found Valerie passed out of her mind lying on the grass. He remembered that his parents were pissed off at her for something in the morning, so it was probably unwise to bring her drunk ass back to her house given the circumstances.

Bo went to pick her up but immediately backed off when his hand accidently touched the inside of her ass. Valerie came to and barked at Bo for trying to do nasty things to her.

He explained himself and told her to go home but she declined and asked for money to get a room at a hotel somewhere. Bo was unsure of her intentions so he told her to stay at his place for the night since he had plenty of space and his mom's clothes which she could easily fit in.

Valerie accepted his request and Bo brought her the clothes and left to sleep in his room. "Mind giving me a hand this dress is fucking impossible to take off." urged Valerie.

"Wha... What?" asked Bo.

"Yeah help me loosen the chain so I can take this dress off."

"Oh... that. Yeah totally, I'll help you." replied Bo.

Valerie was wearing a pink dress and her figure was worth a peek from different as Bo realized when he walked towards her back and noticed how attractive she actually was.

Bo split her soft blonde hair to one side and slowly tried to take off her dress. The zipper got stuck so he tried to pull hard. Valerie yelled at him a bit and looked at his face which was boiling.

Bo tried his best but the dress wouldn't come off. Valerie suggested that sits down so that her body becomes angled which might make taking off the dress possible. So, she turned around and both avoided eye contact out of the sheer nervousness.

Bo sat down on the leather sofa and Val sat on his lap facing him up-front. "You... You have to face that way." muttered Bo.

"Yes. I do. Ummm... Sorry." replied Val with an awkward smile.

As she turned around, her small but noticeable boobs just missed Bo's by a whisker but he enjoyed the half look of her cleavage.

Valerie could feel Bo getting a hard-on and the latter could feel her body getting hotter. Bo finally managed to unzip dress to point where she could take it off herself and not have her privates exposed.

But as she tried to get up, the lower part pf her dress got stuck with a button on Bo's pants and ripped her dress in two. Bo immediately covered his eyes and Valerie fell on top of him.

"No no no no no no. We can't. No no no..." said Bo trying to stop himself from caving into the lust of Valerie and her amazing body.

"No no no... I'm sorry its my fault." said Valerie as she tried to get away from him but noticed Bo had just cum in his pants.

"I... couldn't help it. You're really pretty and smoking hot." admitted Bo.

They shared an awkward look before Bo took off his clothes and threw them on the ground. Valerie tipped him back into the leather sofa and stood in front of him rolling her hands around her puffy nipples and small tits and rubbing her brown, shaved pussy with two fingers.

She sat down and inserted Bo's erect penis inside herself. Bo grabbed her and started caressing her back as both of them got hot and sweaty.

Valerie moved her tits close to his face made him lick it. "I hope we don't regret this." said Bo as he sucked on Valerie's well shaped titties and light brown nipples.

She wrapped her legs around him and allowed her ass expand even more as grabbed his herself and Bo kissed Valerie's chest arms, pits, hands and midriffs and when she turned around, he kissed her wet neck and back everywhere.

Bo continued to launch his load inside Valerie who was making good use of her sexy voice as she orgasmed.

Soon, Valerie moved back a bit and stood and pointed Bo to get on the ground which he did. She sat on to the wet sofa and made Bo kiss her feet and legs. He sucked on wonderul feet one by one before doing the same to her smooth skinny legs.

"Now at the best spot in the house." said Valerie as she pointed at the middle of her hole.

Bo put his mouth inside her pussy as she wrapped her legs around him which Bo also rubbed with her hands.

Valerie's cries of joy were pretty erotic as she would rub Bo's head and rock it back and forth and right and left so that Bo finishes the dessert completely.

Eventually, Bo got up after removing his head and ordered Valerie to get down.

Valerie laid flat on her back as Bo sat on top of her and shoved his fat penis in her mouth. Valerie and Bo both went at it like animals. She had a throat ful of his penis as he arms were pinned but she enjoyed Bo's dominance over her body.

Finally, the light went out for some reason and Bo backed off. They wore their clothes thanks to some moonlight helping them and went up to Bo's room to finish the job after he had locked up the house.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers