Regular Check-ins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My cock, my rules Dean." You smirked at him and he groaned at you.

"Keep talking like that and I'll take it back." He moved down sucking a mark onto your neck and you groaned as he pulled himself out a little and slid back in slowly. You gasped and he growled at the sensation.

Dean came back to your mouth as he thrust into you again and again. His speed increased and both of your sounds kept pace. He was even hotter than you could have imagined. Sweat gathered on his skin making it slick as it slid along yours and his face made every sexy expression you could think of with each movement. You were lost in him, the pure sex that was Dean.

"I'm not gonna last baby, I've wanted you too long." He groaned now as he paused for a second. His breathing was heavy as he hovered above you. One arm propped him up as he slid the other between your bodies. His thumb soon parted your curls and found your clit and you moaned out throwing your head back.

"Oh Dean...I..."

"So beautiful when you're like this." He sighed and started to move in and out of you again. You could feel the throbbing start in your pussy and your clit was becoming so sensitive. Every stroke of that thumb had you paralyzed. "Wrap those legs around me, come on, please baby."

You kissed his lips as your ankles locked behind him. His tongue explored you as he moaned. The movement of his hips grew faster as you held onto him. Your hands moved up and you grabbed his biceps anchoring your whole body to him.

"Fuck...too good. Unh...oh [Y/N]...yes...just how I imagined this. Dig those nails in beautiful, show me how good it feels." He was growling the words as he grunted with each thrust. Dean was completely wrecked above you, and you were the same below. The connection you had was like nothing you had ever felt before, and you were beautiful. You were truly beautiful right then in Dean's eyes and your own as your bodies arched towards bliss.

"Dean...I...I..." You tried to warn him, but your muscles all contracted and the orgasm slammed into you with full force. You cried out his name and your nails caught into the flesh of his arms.

"Sweet jesus..." He whispered the words as you felt your pussy pulse around him. His arm flew from your clit to the mattress beside your head catching him as he locked up, thrusting himself deep inside of you.

His eyes closed and his face contorted as his hips reflexively moved against you, and you stared at him feeling yourself tighten once more. In another second, your core clenched tightly and you came again. He cried out unintelligibly and his eyes flew open. You lay there, paralyzed in pleasure, you felt every nerve fire inside of you in pure pleasure.

"So, so beautiful." Dean whispered in your ear before planting sweet kisses along your jaw and down your neck.

"Thank you." You said it and he stopped instantly looking up into your face.

"For what?"

"For making me feel beautiful."

"It's not hard when you look like you do, now say it again."

"I'm beautiful."

"There you go." He kissed your mouth drawing you into him with his arms.