Rehabilitating Lena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand trialed up her back and grabbed the end of her hair. He wrapped it around his fingers and pulled her head back. "Do you like this, girl?" It was a somewhat noiseless night, she felt as if he shouted.

"Yeah..." she said quietly.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes," she said a bit louder.

"What's wrong?" he almost yelled. He could feel her sink closer to the car. "Am I being too loud?" She didn't want to answer him honestly and gave no answer at all. The cold intensified the sting as he slapped her ass. "Am I being too loud?" he roared.

"YES!" she screamed back which earned her another slap.

"I don't care. Just take it." He thrust himself into her faster, groaning and grunting loudly which he rarely did. She cringed at him making a scene and tried to tell herself to give up the fear. The sharp, smacks to her ass echoed throughout the alley. He wasn't going to stop until she had completely submitted. The chill made the spanking worse; she wanted it to stop.

She made it stop. "Fuck, me Master, please!" she screamed.

"You wanna cum? Beg for it!"

She screamed and grunted, yelling, "Please, Master!" over and over until her legs shook and gave out underneath her. She fell to the car as all of her energy zapped out of her from one long orgasm. He collapsed on top of her, giving her a few, final thrusts, filling her up.

She peeled herself off of the car and straightened her clothes. There was no audience gathered to watch as she feared. Only him and her, both half naked and dripping cum.

"Clean me off," was his last request. She fell to her knees and took him in her mouth. She sucked and licked his sensitive member. "Good girl." She smiled wearily; the fucking took everything out of her. He helped her up and got her into the car. Her head fell against the door, and she stayed half awake, sometimes sleeping for a few minutes at a time.

Every once in a while, she heard him talking to her. She only heard a couple of sentences clearly.

"I love you, girl. Just one more month, and you're mine forever."

12