Rehearsal Dinner

Story Info
Wedding doubts? Alice speaks with Helena.
1.9k words
4.18
18.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was in full swing. The married couple to be could not be happier, planning all but done Alice and Claire's wedding was drawing ever closer. With The dinner portion of the evening finished the happy couple arm in arm began to thank family and friends for all there help with the wedding preparations.

It was during this time Alice had noticed Helena, Claire's younger sister sitting alone with a beautiful smile on her face seemingly enjoying the happy occasion. Alice was drawn to her, trying to steal a glance when she could.

She couldn't understand it she had been in the presence of Helena many times and of course never felt this way before. "Would you excuse me sweetheart" Alice asked politely. Claire graciously agreed "of course dear" Alice then kissed her wife to be on the cheek and made her way over to Helena. As she got closer she paused to compose herself she became nervous and shy and found herself stroking and twirling her hair. "What am I doing" she silently muttered to herself. Even though she questioned what she was doing she once again started making her way toward Helena. "Hi Helena, mind if I sit here?" Helena replied cheerfully "Of course not" and pulled the chair out further.

Naturally Helena brought up the wedding. Alice replied and spoke of her excitement, but in reality in that moment she was disinterested. Helena unaware continued to talk about the wedding when suddenly Alice clasped Helena's hand. She was concerned immediately, as she looked Helena noted the serious expression on her face and paused. "Can I talk to you somewhere in private, Helena" Alice asked. Helena now hearing the seriousness in her voice, believing Alice was now having doubts about the wedding She quickly said "yes" in hopes of resolving the matter quickly.

Alice then arose from her chair, Helena quickly followed suit. Both women then made there way out of the dinner area into the lobby. Standing there Alice then began to look around, Helena stood there watching growing more worried as it appeared the situation was far worse than she first thought.

As Helena watched on she contemplated heading back into the dinner area and speaking to Claire, then she noticed Alice heading back toward her "Alice I think we should..." but before Helena could finish her sentence "It's OK, come on, I've found somewhere" Alice said grabbing Helena by the wrist leading her toward the 'staff only' bathroom. "In here?" Helena said looking puzzled "Couldn't we have just gone outside".

Alice didn't say a word, she had a quick look around making sure it was safe to enter, seeing it was clear she led Helena into the bathroom. Alice let go of Helena's wrist and did a quick check of the bathroom, checking each stall, Helena watched on, still a puzzled look on her face. "Sorry" Alice said now looking at herself in the mirror, satisfied they had the bathroom to themselves. "Sorry? Sorry for what?" Helena said with a worrisome tone in her voice.

Alice then moved behind Helena, she then placed her left arm carefully around Helena's waist and pulled her body into hers, Helena stumbled a little as she was pulled slightly backward. "What are you doing!?" she cried, a tone of shock and panic in her voice. Alice didn't say a word instead choosing to just look at herself in the bathroom mirror clutching this beautiful young women. Helena didn't try to escape Alice's grip, nor did she try to shout for help, she didn't even raise her voice.

Knowing how embarrassing the situation was no matter the explanation this would undoubtedly ruin the wedding and her close relationship with her sister so she chose to remain calm and to try reason with Alice. "Can you please let me go Alice?" Again no response, "what if someone walks in on us and the fact my sister could be looking for us both right now." Helena said trying to not show how worried she was, hoping Alice would come to her senses and this whole thing could be put down to the pressures of the wedding or simply blamed on alcohol either way never spoken about again.

Alice still didn't reply only this time she began to playfully run her fingers up and down Helena's right arm, teasingly wanting her to react. Helena's attempts at reasoning had not worked she would now ask what she knew the answer to, an answer she knew the moment Alice moved behind her and pulled her close. "So what do you want with me?" She asked, bracing herself. Alice smiled mischievously while Simultaneously grabbing Helena's right wrist, holding it firmly by her side.

Alice then began to slowly gyrate, pressing and grinding against her softly thrusting from time to time before quickly returning to a sultry slow rhythm. Helena's breathing quickened, she closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip. The sensation was incredible. She had lost all train of thought, tilting her head back in anticipation of the sensual orgasm that was now just moments away. "Oh my God!" escaped her lips before turning into moans of pure unadulterated pleasure as she began to cum. She continued to writhe in pleasure. Alice continued to hold her until the convulsions came to an end.

Helena began to compose herself once more, steadying her breathing. She couldn't believe what just happened. Looking at herself in the mirror glistening with sweat and cheeks glowing, ashamed she let her body betray her in such a manner. She had also noticed Alice looking back toward the stalls.

Helena knew this wasn't over. With that Alice then began to push her toward the vacant stalls. Still holding her close from behind Alice met no resistance as she settled on the end stall furthest from the bathroom exit. Reaching the stall Alice released her hold and gave Helena one final shove toward the stall door and without speaking gestured for her to enter, She pushed the door open and entered. Alice then quickly followed locking the door behind them. "Up against the wall!" Helena paused, taken aback.

Alice had said very little now she was giving orders. "I said, up against the wall! she positioned herself against the wall this time without hesitation. "Good, now put your arms above your head" Helena did as she was told.

Alice then took a step back and seductively began removing her panties, pulling them down her thighs before stopping just above her knees.

Helena watched on, her heart now racing causing her chest to pound and her breath to quicken. Alice then turned her back to Helena and bent over, with little space Alice pressed herself against Helena intentionally and continued to remove her panties until they rested at her ankles. Carefully stepping out of them. She then picked them up and turned back around. She moved forward placing the panties around Helena's right wrist then moved the left wrist, resting on top of the right wrist and then began to twist and knot the panties around both wrists.

Happy with her makeshift restraint she then grabbed each side of the bottom of Helena's tight fitting dress and slowly pulled it up, before resting perfectly around her waist exposing her panties. "Spread your legs" Helena spread them immediately. Alice crouched before Helena and started running her hands up and down her legs and teasingly running her finger nails up and down her inner thigh and playfully going to kiss her before turning away. Helena like before was coming close to orgasm, her moans were getting louder and louder and more frequent.

Alice knew this and stopped abruptly, Helena for the first time begged Alice not to stop "Please, Oh God please don't stop". Alice then stood back up, face to face with Helena. "You cum when I say you can cum. Do you understand!?" Helena didn't speak but nodded approvingly. "Good, you'll ask for permission just like your sister" Helena was speechless her eyes widened with both fear and excitement.

Alice moved to the right slightly pressing her left leg in between Helena's spread legs as her left hand moved slowly down her chest stopping briefly to run her finger nails around Helen's breasts and now hardened nipples before moving down her stomach. Alice then kissed her on the cheek and moved her left hand down the front of her panties. Her hand furiously went to work and didn't let up the fast pace, each stroke expertly found the clitoris.

Helena couldn't hide the moans of pure pleasure which were now turning into screams. "Please... may... Please may... I cum!?" Somehow she managed to ask permission before turning quickly back to frantic screams of joy. Alice ignored her, choosing instead to continue her assault on Helena's now extremely wet and swollen clitoris. She tried once again to ask permission but couldn't find the words. Alice's relenting pace was too much for her. "What's the matter? Is there something you'd wish to ask me?" she said enjoying the torment and pleasure she was putting Helena through.

Still, unable to find the words Helena nodded her head. "There is, well you'd better ask then hadn't you" Alice said pressing her fingers deeper causing Helena to scream even louder as the pleasure intensified. She took several deep breaths before almost screaming the words "PLEASE MAY I CUM!" It took all her strength and concentration. Alice this time clasped her right hand over Helena's mouth tightly causing her screams to now become muffled. "You may cum." Even though suppressed Helena's orgasmic screams filled the entire bathroom, cumming violently much to Alice's delight.

As before Helena shook, jolting as the orgasm traveled through her now numb body. Which caused her to temporarily lose her balance as her legs still trembling weakened. Alice watched as Helena regained her balance, removing her hand from inside her panties. "I'm going to need those back." Alice then removed her hand from Helena's mouth, bringing her tired and aching arms down and reclaimed her makeshift restraint.

There was no teasing this time Alice quickly put her panties back on. "Well I best be getting back, Claire will be worried sick." Alice said cheerfully unlocking the door which quickly prompted Helena to pull her dress back down.

Alice then went to the sink and washed her hands and splashed water on her face before leaving the bathroom. Helena didn't dwell on what just took place feeling both embarrassed and ashamed she instead decided to hide these overwhelming feelings best she could and rejoin the dinner.

Cleaning herself up best she could she left the staff bathroom unnoticed and headed back into the dinner area noting a few worried faces on some friends and family, she smiled back at them which seemed to erase there worried expressions.

Heading back to her table she saw Claire and Alice approaching her. "There you are, is everything OK? Alice told me everything it's OK." Claire said concerned. "Yes I'm OK, I was feeling a little overwhelmed about everything. Alice noticed and we went to get some fresh air and talk." Helena said convincingly before hugging her sister reassuring her everything was OK.

The happy occasion continued into the evening leaving Helena forever changed and knowing she'd have to confront what happened. The question is how soon would that be.

THE END