Reichenbach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooo..." Laura said. She sat at the edge of her desk, pulling her legs up until her high heels were on the edge of the desk on either side of her pussy. As I kissed Laura deeply, I slid one finger, then two into her snatch, finding her sopping wet and ready for more. I unzipped my pants and fished out my throbbing cock.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Laura moaned as I stepped up between her legs and inserted my cock into her opening. I pushed forward, and we both groaned as I sank my meat into her hot, wet cunt until our pelvises met. Withdrawing slightly, I drove in again, then began fucking this incredible woman in a smooth, hard rhythm...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday morning, June 21st. The official start of Summer meant some serious summer heat in the ol' Town & County. With Wargrave indicted and officially a fugitive from Justice, the TCPD was on heightened alert.

So was the University Campus Police. I was in my office at Police Headquarters, finishing up my reports for the SBI on the Wexler case, when I got a phone call from Lt. Bill Hanson of the Campus Police, asking me to come down to his Headquarters.

"What's up, Bill?" I said as I got to his office.

"Hi, Don." he said. We were on a first name basis as operational leaders of our respective Police Forces, at least when not in public. "We followed your advice to be on the watch for people observing your wife's office area as well as your home on the hill, which is on the back end of the Campus property. And we did as you asked, videotaped people who seemed to be watching."

"And you caught a couple of bozos?" I asked, elated.

"We sure did." Hanson said. "They both lawyered up immediately. We let them call their lawyers, and they'll be here in a few minutes."

"Which law firm?" I asked.

"Different ones." said Hanson. "Jason Tamarino called Sommes, Worthingdon and Williams. Jason is a student here, Junior, majoring in Fine Arts. Other kid calls himself 'Paco Valdez'. No ID on him at all, but we think he is a student, too. He's just not giving us anything, including his real name. Paco called Chase, Lynch & Berry."

"Ahhhhh." I said. "He's the guy I need to be in front of, then."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Jason's lawyer arrived, we brought Jason into the Conference/Interrogation Room. Along with myself and Lt. Hanson, Cadet Police Officer James Tarleton also was present for the purposes of training. Tarleton looked vaguely familiar to me, but I didn't know why.

Suddenly, the door to the Conference/Interrogation Room flew open. A tall, slender man walked in. He was wearing a dark gray suit, white shirt and silk tie, and carried a black briefcase. His black hair was slicked back, and his forced, set smile revealed brilliantly white teeth, almost too much so. He was handsome, but had a slick, oily look to him that bespoke of a snake-oil salesman.

Lt. Hanson was frowning at the man, while I was working very hard to not break out laughing.

"My name is Charles Jefferson Worthingdon The Third," he announced, in a half-English accent, "of the Sommes, Worthingdon and Williams law firm. I am here representing the interests of young Jason. I trust you have not asked him any questions before my arrival?"

"Not at all, 'Slick'. He lawyered up and we've asked no questions." I said, remembering Todd's name for this legal beagle, the man who'd been having an affair with my sister Elizabeth and had been Ned's representative when Melina, Todd and I first delivered Ned to the Campus Police. Oh, those memories...

Sommes frowned at my little nickname for him, then he recognized me. "Oh. My. God. It can not be..."

"Oh, it is." I said, grinning. "Have a seat, Worthingdon The Third. Do you want to confer with your client before we begin?"

"Yes, that would be best." Worthingdon said. We left them alone for a few minutes.

"Sir," said Cadet Tarleton to me as we waited in the dark room behind the one-way glass, watching but not listening to Jason Tamarino and Worthingdon The Third, "I just want to say it's an honor to meet you and work with you, sir."

"Thanks, Officer Tarleton." I said. "So you want to be a police officer?"

"Uh, I'm majoring in Public Relations and Personnel Management, sir." said Tarleton. "I like being a Campus Police Officer, but what I really want to do is be like Dr. Eckhart of 'The Vision'. Do you know him, sir?"

"Yes, I do happen to know him." I said, with an inward smile. "I didn't catch that rune necklace under your shirt right away. You've been with 'The Vision'?"

"Yes sir, and no sir." said Tarleton. "I volunteered at the camps for a couple of years after attending one of Dr. Eckhart's seminars. I don't work there full time nor live there, but he's financing my college tuition. He's done that for a lot of people."

"Yes, I know." I said. "But he doesn't do that for just anyone. He must think a lot of you--" Just then, Worthingdon got up and tapped on the one-way glass. We all went inside the room.

"I find it hard to believe that you've arrested Jason just for being on campus where he's a student." said Worthingdon. "How in the world are you going to show any malicious intent on his part?"

"Officer Tarleton, would you mind?" said Lt. Hanson, as an instruction. Tarleton began a video, which we watched. It showed someone filming Jason Tamarino, sitting on the same bench I'd sat on while waiting for Skinny Beard to show himself. He looked like he was studying, but several times brought small binoculars to his eyes, looking at the building and also the parking lot.

"This goes on for more than an hour." said Lt. Hanson. "He makes cellphone texts, as well. In conjunction with the other perp we caught, we're getting a warrant to confiscate that cellphone and get the texts Jason sent. It's obvious that he has the Psychology Building under observation."

"So what?" said Worthingdon, his voice oily and smooth. "It's not a crime to watch a building. He's a Fine Arts major, he could photograph it and paint it if he wanted to. So why don't we stop wasting time and you tell me what is really going on with you."

At least this guy wasn't a Chase, Lynch & Berry jerk, I thought as I said "The reason there's a problem is because of who works in that building. There have been threats made against Dr. Laura Fredricson. Our next move is to call the FBI about Jason keeping her workplace under observation."

"Oh, I remember that bitch from the last time I saw you." said Worthingdon disdainfully. " We were in her office-- what?" I had stood up, menacingly, tapping a red crowbar in my other hand.

"Watch your language, Slick." I said. "Dr. Fredricson is my wife now. Say that about her again, and I will rip your God-damn head off." Worthingdon did not reply. He was speechless with shock, gaping up at me.

I sat down, having sufficiently rattled the legal beagle. "So to be very clear here, Jason," I said, turning my full attention on the young 'Fine Arts' punk in front of me, "you're in a lot more trouble than you might realize. If someone paid you to watch the building and to report a person's movements, you might not realize what you're doing, but it doesn't look that way right now. So I'd suggest you come correct and tell us all about it."

Worthingdon leaned over and whispered something to Jason, who nodded. Worthingdon said "You really don't think this is going to hold up, do you?" He was trying to bluff. I called it.

"Let me re-state what I just said, which perhaps whizzed by you." I said. "Our next step is to call in the FBI. They consider the threats against Dr. Fredricson to be serious, even terroristic in nature. They are going to crawl up your ass so far that you won't be able to take a dump for six months, Jason. You won't be a student here at school, either; you'll be suspended, maybe even expelled. Now, you need to take advantage of this lawyer's presence, and hopefully get good advice that will keep your life from being utterly destroyed from this minute forward."

I leaned back in my chair, waiting. Jason was clearly frightened by the magnitude of what was about to happen to him. The lawyer Worthingdon was in total shock; I don't think he comprehended the gravity of the situation until now, either. But he stepped up and did his job.

"Okay," said Worthingdon, "why don't you offer a deal, we'll do a hypothetical discussion, then go from there."

"No, I don't like to do that." I said. "But if Jason talks hypothetically and I believe what he's telling me... and I think you know, Slick, that I'm capable of knowing if he's lying or not... and then I might even consider this situation not worth my immensely valuable time."

"Okay, hypothetically speaking, then." said Worthingdon. "Jason, tell them what you might hypothetically know, and a hypothetical reason for being where you were."

Jason spoke. "I... I might have been paid to watch the Psychology Building. I know who Dr. Fredricson is, everyone on campus knows who she is, and I might have been told to text a certain phone number if I saw her going in or out."

"How long have you been watching the building? Hypothetically, of course." I asked.

"Yesterday and today." said Jason.

"Who hired you?"

"I don't know who he is." said Jason. "He's one of the Punk crowd at the clubs I go to. I never got his name. He came to my dorm room on Campus, asked me if I wanted to make some money, then handed me that cell phone with the instructions and a hundred dollars. He said I'd get another hundred for today." I asked Jason to describe the Punk.

"Oh," Jason said, "wears all black, sometimes has blue in his hair or blue highlighter around his eyes. Sometimes black lipstick." I regretted that I did not have a photo of Gor-don to show Jason. Something was telling my inner mind that the description fit Jenna's punk assistant all too well...

"And only yesterday and today?" I asked.

"Yes sir." said Jason, his voice sounding defeated.

"You can see this is nothing." said Worthingdon. "I'm inclined to not take any deals and just defend my client all the way through. It's really silly..."

"You haven't even heard the offer, Slick." I said disdainfully. "Jason, if you'll work with an FBI sketch artist to get a rendition of this Punk that hired you, and then make your best effort to never be seen anywhere near the Psychology Building again, I'm inclined to let the charges lapse."

Jason took the deal. I called Jack Muscone to provide a sketch artist.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

'Paco Valdez' was a short, slender young man. I thought he was much more Black than Hispanic. The Chase, Lynch & Berry attorney, H.J. Lynch himself, was sitting next to him, looking like a pit bull ready to attack at any provocation.

I made sure to re-read Paco his considerable rights before going further. Then Lt. Hanson had the videotape played. Another hour of Paco watching the Mountain Nest from below, Paco still on campus, but half-shrouded in trees where he wouldn't be easily noticed from the campus side. He definitely was watching the house with the binoculars he was seen using on the tape, and making notes as well as texting on occasion.

"My client is invoking his Fifth Amendment rights." said the legal beagle Lynch. "He'll answer no questions. If you want to waste your time prosecuting this silly stuff, go ahead. I'll just bide my time, and humiliate you in Court."

"I doubt the Federal judge is going to let you play those games." I said.

"What?" said Paco, then turned to his lawyer. "Hey man, you said---"

"Shut the fuck up!" roared Lynch. "You can't say anything, even if you want to! Let me talk!" Paco shut up, sufficiently chastised, as Lynch said "Federal charges? Are you frickin' kidding me?"

"Lieutenant," I said to Bill Hanson, "let's not waste our time. Let's give this bastard to the FBI."

"Why, thank you very much!"

The voice of the man coming into the room was FBI Special Agent In Charge Jack Muscone, escorted by Special Agent Eduardo Escobar. He introduced himself to the Chase, Lynch & Berry lawyer, and promptly took charge. That's what 'Special Agents In Charge' do.

"I'll watch from the other side." I said, getting up. I had Cadet Tarleton come with me, while Bill Hanson stayed with the FBI agents. As we watched from the other side of the one-way glass, I said to Tarleton: "James, I need a favor."

"Uh, sure, sir, if I can." he said, eager to please.

"I need you to ask Dr. Eckhart to contact me." I said. "Just tell him the Iron Crowbar, and use those words 'Iron Crowbar', and tell him these exact words, that it's 'a matter of urgency'."

"Uh, sure, sir." he said.

"Go make that call now." I said. As Tarleton left the room, I got out my cell phone and texted Tanya Perlman and Myron Milton, saying I needed a photo of Gor-don texted to me ASAP, and to not tell Cindy, Teresa, nor any other Detective of my request.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So the sketch Jason provided looked something like Gor-don." I said. "But when I showed him the picture of Gor-don that Myron texted me, which is Gor-don's ID picture from his D.A. office badge, Jason said he didn't recognize it. I observed his reaction as I showed it, though. He's lying, but I can't really prove that yet."

I was with Jack Muscone, Eduardo Escobar, and my wife Laura in her office in the Psychology Building. We were discussing the situation.

"So why did you let Jason go?" asked Eduardo.

"We got all we could out of him." I said. "He was hired to do this, he doesn't know anything beyond what he told us, and he's now scared to death that he'll be expelled from School. He won't be a problem for us again... at least I don't think he will be."

"We're burning up computer lines looking into him, though." said Jack. "What about 'Paco'? He didn't say a word. We've got him in custody now, and we're running his prints, but he's totally clammed up."

"He's not a student." said Laura. "The Campus Police ran a photo of him against all Student ID pics. Nothing."

"Would you guys say that Paco looks like a very fast runner?" I asked.

"Huh?" said Jack, totally flabbergasted at my seemingly irrelevant question.

"Does Paco look like a fast runner?" I repeated as if not noticing Jack's skepticism. Eduardo said Paco was slender and looked fast, then asked why.

"Someone came around our home a while back." I said. "My excellent watchdog Bowser got very upset."

"Ah yes," said Laura, "I remember that, and I see what you're getting at. The guy watching the house was very fast. He ran back to Campus, as well."

"Yes." I said. "I suspect Paco is living on or near Campus, pretending to be a student. Kind of like Skinny Beard and Barry Bounel..." Reverie time...

Jack said "We're working with the Campus Police and TCPD now, seeing if we can get video of him anywhere. We're going to canvas the Campus, as well. Good training for the Campus Police, and if we get anything at all, we're going to come down on Paco like a freight train roaring out of the High Sierras. We've flagged him as a potential terrorist so he can't get bail, and we've taken Federal custody of him. So Don, you think he was hired by Wargrave to watch you or Laura, or both?"

"Watching her." I said. "And not just because she's so good looking." Laura smiled and blushed slightly as I continued "I think Wargrave definitely is behind it, and I think it's time to... distract him."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Just after noon on Sunday, I went to the home of Henry Wargrave here in Town. Mrs. Wargrave was at home... as I hoped.

"I'm sorry, Commander," Lilly Wargrave said, "my husband is not at home."

"First," I said, "please, call me Don. And second, I'm not here to see him. I came to see you, and see how you are doing."

As I spoke, I let my eyes take in Lilly Wargrave. Her light brown hair was cut short, and framed her attractive but not beautiful face nicely. She was wearing a clingy light blue blouse and navy skirt and jacket, sheer blue stockings and very high heel blue pumps. The heels accentuated her height even more than her build, which was tall and very slender.

Her feet were elegant and shapely in them, and her calves were nicely curvy, followed by the lusciously slender tubes of her thighs. Mmmm, long, long, legs for days, I thought to myself.

Her ass was a bit thin but nice, and her waist was almost tiny; she could probably wear one of those old-school tight corsets if she wanted to. Her breasts were 'enhanced', though not too much to be out of proportion or unsightly, just enough to just out proudly from her chest and invite attention. And best of all... Wargrave was impotent and could not fuck this woman... like I intended to right now.

"That's very sweet of you." Lilly said, her eyes warming. "Why don't you come into my sitting room and have a seat." We went into the room which was towards the back of the house, behind the living room and on the other side of the house from Wargrave's office, where I'd given him the unpoisoned Scotch. Lilly's secretary was in the back corner, and a very comfortable sofa and chairs faced each other in the middle of the room.

I sat down inappropriately close to Lilly, and she didn't seem to mind. As we made small talk, she curled her legs under her as she sat next to me and I eased my arm around her, drawing her into my side. She said she realized her husband had always lived on the edge, and what was happening to him had always been a possibility.

"He didn't take you with him?" I asked. I began nuzzling Lilly's neck, gently kissing and nibbling at her jaw and up towards her ear. She tilted her head to give me better access, enjoying my seduction.

"He said... that he'd send for me." Lilly said. "And when he does, I'll go to him. And I won't tell you when or where, so don't ask."

"I'm not going to." I said. "But you'll be all... alone... until then. A beautiful woman like you needs more attention than that." I kissed her neck some more.

"Mmmm, yes I do, and you're just the man to give me that attention, Don." Lilly said. She turned her face to me and our lips met in a warm kiss. I reveled in the taste of Lilly as I slowly, teasingly sank my tongue into her mouth. The kiss deepened, lasting a very long moment.

Lilly's hands became active as she began massaging the hardening bulge in my pants. I had taken a 'gray viagra' just before arriving, and I was getting really hot and horny. Lilly's hands deftly and expertly opened my pants and fished out my little iron crowbar, which was indeed iron hard as it sprang free of the confines of my pants and underwear. Lilly jacked my shaft as our tongues twined hotly in our deep kiss...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Henry Wargrave watched on his iPad at the feeds that were coming in. The cameras gave an all too clear picture of what his wife was doing with Troy. It was bad enough watching her pant like a starved whore for another man's hard cock, but when he'd yelled out "This is what I think of your husband!" as he came inside her, it was too much. His anger burst.

He picked up a burner phone and made a call. "Austin. Pick up two helpers and get ready. We're doing it tonight. Yes, tonight. We're not waiting..."

Part 12 - Preparations

I reluctantly left Lilly Wargrave's arms, giving her a warm kiss goodbye and promising to visit her again soon, a promise I fully intended to keep. Still feeling the tremendous pleasing lassitude of intense sex, I got into my Police SUV and headed out, needing to get some work done.

Arriving at my office at Police Headquarters, I called Barry Oliver, who was a partner at BOW Enterprises, and arranged a meeting for 90 minutes later. I put together my report on the Wexler case for the SBI, and sending in a preliminary report as required. I wanted to get paid, for sure.