Reid and Morgan Pt. 03

Story Info
Morgan wants to do it right this time.
1.6k words
4.81
6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from the show Criminal Minds who I, obviously, do not own. It also makes reference to crossdressing.

Spencer was perched on Derek's lap, his lean torso resting against the bigger man and his legs dangling. Derek swallowed a moan as he realised that his pretty boy was still wearing those gorgeous stilettos, all shiny and sinfully red. Spencer looked sinful too; his pupils were blown wide, his lipstick smudged and his hair was a sexy tangle from where Derek had run his fingers through it. One of Derek's big hands was around Reid's small waist, holding him close and steadying him, while the other rested on the creamy thighs in his lap. His eyes were drawn magnetically to the flash of lace below Reid's hemline where it had risen up to reveal the sheer stockings that clung to the long, shapely legs. Moving his hand up slightly, the older man brushed a fingertip over the skin above them and heard a gratifying gasp of pleasure.

"So do you wanna... Talk about this?" he asked steadily.

Reid shifted a little in his lap, "there isn't much to talk about... I just... Like it, y'know? Pretty things make me feel good. I'm still me, I don't want to change... Myself... Or anything..."

"That's fine, baby boy. I'm just a bit surprised is all. I wouldn't have guessed, not in a million years." Reid started to pull away, turning his face so that the older agent wouldn't see his look of hurt.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I'm such a freak... Oh god." He stumbled over the words as he began to stand.

A firm hand on his arm stopped him on his tracks. "Hey, now. None of that, beautiful. I didn't say is was a bad surprise, did I? C'mon, Reid, look at me."

Spencer turned his head reluctantly, looking into the face of the man he had been fantasizing about for as long as he had known him. Derek wasn't laughing. He wasn't disgusted. He looked... hungry. Morgan's lips were swollen and he kept licking them, making them shine wetly. As soon as they were face to face again he leaned in, brushing Reid's lips with his own and cupping his free hand around a smooth cheek. The kiss made the skinny genius melt inside, softening back into the warm embrace and wrapping his arms around Morgan's neck.

"Sorry," he mumbled, "I've never shared this side of myself with anyone. I just... I couldn't take it if you laughed at me."

Instead of answering, Morgan pulled him in again for the kind of long, slow kiss that Reid thought only happened in movies. The gun-callused hands were moving across his body again, one stroking his back and the other inching up his thighs, under his dress. He felt sharp incisors on his lower lip and moaned, shifting his body forward so that his stiffening cock was closer to the questing hand. When Morgan's fingers grazed the material of his underwear he felt a ragged intake of breath.

"Silk panties? Oh fuck... Baby boy what're you tryin' to do to me?"

Derek's hand was stroking the soft fabric now, palming his erection and fingering the lace around the top with his rough hands. The friction was already driving Reid wild and he felt himself arch up into the delicious heat. He was wriggling in Morgan's lap and he could feel the thick cock twitching back to life as the man's ministrations grew more urgent. Suddenly, he was scooped up into Derek's muscular arms and carried, bridal style, from the room. The attention to his cock had ceased so abruptly that he whined in displeasure but the hot lips were still on his and Derek's tongue was still exploring his mouth and so he concentrated all of his attention there. In a few short moments he was being laid down on a bed and a heavy, sweaty body was pressing down on him.

"Tell me what you want, baby." Morgan's voice growled in his ear and Spencer swore he almost came right there and then.

"I want... I want..." The soft kisses and bites on his long, pale neck were making it hard for Reid's fabulous brain to think, "I want... you... Oh god, Derek, I want you to fuck me."

Derek Morgan shuddered with lust, who knew that their boy genius could be so fucking sexy? It would be his absolute pleasure to give the man what he wanted but first the clinging silk panties needed to come off. He reached for them, he big hands causing Reid's dress to bunch up around his hips as the scarlet material was pulled down his long legs. Once they were off, Morgan paused to give Spencer's cock an appreciative look. It was rock hard, long but not quite as thick as his own, and there was a shiny bead of pre-cum forming on the tip. He flicked his tongue out and licked from base to tip, leaving a shiny trail up the base, before swirling around the head to capture the pearl. He might as well have applied electrical probes to Spencer's skin; the young man went completely rigid and a high wail came from his lips as he bucked his hips up towards Derek's mouth.

"Oh fuck. Oh my god. Derek that was... Oh fuck."

Mentally filing the information that he was going to have to suck Reid off properly at some point, Morgan placed a gentle kiss on the doctor's thigh and then went to rummage in the cabinet for the bottle of lube he kept for special occasions. This time he was planning to take his time and show pretty boy what Derek Morgan was capable of in bed.

Spencer watched him go with a pleading expression. Finding the small bottle of lubricant took entirely too long for the young agent's liking and by the time Derek came back he was practically begging, one hand grasping his aching cock to try to relieve some of the pressure he was feeling. Watching Morgan slick his fingers as he stroked himself nearly finished him off, his heart beating so fast that it was ready to burst. A slippery finger pressed against the tight pucker of his arse and he let out a moan as he felt it slip inside him. The digit was sliding in and out with agonising slowness as Morgan lent over him for another heated kiss, lips curled up in a smile at Spencer's blissful expression.

A second finger inside him, accompanied by a sharp bite above his collar bone, made Spencer keen and writhe, digging his nails into the toned flesh of Morgan's shoulders. He felt a gentle lick on the bruised skin as the muscular man pulled away, kissing tenderly down his chest until he reached a pebbled nipple. The pace of the finger fucking increased as teeth nipped at the sensitive skin causing Spencer to moan low in his throat.

The sound made Morgan look up and he was greeted by the most erotic sight he had ever seen. His gorgeous genius had thrown his head back, eyes shut and mouth open, as he made the most delicious sounds. Sounds which went straight to Morgan's cock which was almost painfully hard already. Unable to bear waiting any longer he reached for the bottle and poured it generously over his length, moving himself into position between Spencer's legs as he did so. He removed his fingers and pushed the tip of his huge cock against the ring of muscle, watching Reid's face closely. Slowly, he pushed inside a little way, stopping when he saw a wince crease the other man's brow.

"Talk to me, baby boy. Tell me how you want it."

"Ngh... I want it. Please, Derek. I need your cock. Please. I need to feel you in me... Fuck. Please... Fuck me."

Morgan began to oblige, easing his way in with more care than he normally would, giving Spencer time to adjust. Once he could feel that beautiful, pert arse against his thighs he stopped, breathing heavily. He ran a hand up the lace-clad body in front of him, drinking in the sight of the man splayed out on the bed. Looking down, he watched as he pulled out a little way before thrusting forwards into the tight, hot space. He loved the way his cock contrasted with the milky, pale skin on Spencer's thighs, loved the way his lover arched his back as he filled him again. Sharp nails dug into his forearms as Reid grabbed him, silently begging for more. He moved again, groaning low in his throat at the clenching around his manhood.

He fucked Spencer slowly, savouring every beautiful sound he wrung from the younger man, determined to make it last as long as possible. Eventually, though, the gasping and moaning overrode his need to prolong the encounter and so he picked up the pace until he was slamming into his lover at a punishing pace. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep it up for too much longer, he was so close already, but damn it was feeling good whilst it lasted.

He leaned his body over the young man and breathed in his ear, "oh god, baby. You're so fucking tight... So tight around my dick. I wish you could see yourself, you look so fucking good. You look so pretty with my cock in you. I wanna feel you cum, baby... Cum whilst I'm fucking you."

Reid seemed to stop breathing, his hands tangling in the bedding as thick spurts of cum painted his stomach and he practically screamed Derek's name. It sent the older man crashing over the edge into his own orgasm and he thrust deep inside the slender body, feeling the muscles around his member tighten and milk the seed from him. He collapsed, panting, onto the slim torso of his partner and kissed him softly.

"Fuck, baby boy, that was so good. That was how it should'a been the first time." Reid made a quiet noise of agreement but didn't reply. "Holy shit, Spence, did I fuck you speechless?"