Reid's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
681 Followers

Reid felt his orgasm brewing, just sucking the head of his cock was enough. Tracy sure knew what she was doing and her small hands were working his shaft harder and faster.

"Oh shit!" was all the warning Reid could give as his balls tightened for the push. Just as it happened, Tracy seemed to snap from her trance. Reid's head expanded in her mouth momentarily before a hot, thick stream of cum blasted into her open mouth.

Tracy felt the first gush of cum shoot straight down her throat, the second came with such a force that it knocked her back. Falling on her round rump her skirt fell up, revealing her tights covered thong. Her tight t-shirt also rode up slightly, showing a nice amount of flat stomach.

Reid just gripped his ejaculating cock for all he was worth. Not wanting to spray it all over the office, he aimed it down at Tracy, who was sitting open mouthed. Three powerful blasts covered her face, filling her mouth, another three led a trail over her t-shirt and down her stomach.

"Holy shit!" cried Tracy when she realised that there was still more to come. Reid groaned as more thick spunk erupted from his cock, landing on her thighs and crotch. Tracy could feel the heat of his cum seeping through her tights and thong. With cum still leaking from his cock, Tracy sat up and grabbed it again. I'm already covered in it! She thought, where's the harm now? It took her a couple of goes to swallow the vast amount already in her mouth, but once she was done she engulfed Reid's throbbing head once again and sucked him dry.

It was just as she stood up, Reid's cum dripping down her body, licking her lips, that her boyfriend turned up!

"What the fuck is going on in here?!"

Reid knew he had no chance of covering up, but he thought that Tracy could have at least made an effort to pull her skirt back down.

"Jack, I... I can explain." She almost pleaded, looking at her boyfriend almost as much as Reid's semi-hard cock.

"There's no need, Tracy, you saw a big cock and you went for it. Simple as."

"No, that's not it at all... " started Tracy, but what she didn't realise was that her hands had found their way to the rivers of cum on her stomach and thighs and she was sub-consciously rubbing it into her skin.

Reid fully expected that this Jack was going to beat the shit out of him, instead he did something totally different. Pulling off his clothes in a flash, Jack gripped his soft cock and started pulling it. Even he had to admit the sight of his girlfriend covered in cum was a bit of a turn on.

"Is this no longer good enough for you? Huh, Tracy?" he asked stroking his now hard cock right in front of her. Reid was impressed, it was easily as long as his own, just a bit thinner, and it was uncut.

"Of course it is! I love your cock, I'd do anything for that beautiful piece of meat, baby."

"Prove it." Said Jack, deadpan.

"What? How?" asked Tracy walking towards her boyfriend.

"Suck me off like you did him, right here, right now!"

Tracy's shock swallowed any words. She looked back at Reid then to her boyfriend. He said nothing more, just stood there stroking his long, throbbing cock. Reid watched entranced as Tracy bent her body at the waist and proceeded to suck her boyfriend into her mouth. He wasn't sure of what he should do, but he did know that the sight of Tracy's bum in those torn tights and thong was making his cock rise again.

Then suddenly Jack's voice broke him from his stare. "Well don't just stand there, if she wants big cocks we'll give her big cocks! Shove your stick in her pussy man!"

"What?" asked both Reid and Tracy in unison.

"I know you miss all those big cocks, baby, and I've been extra tough on you because I WANTED you to cheat on me. The thought of you with another guy as I watch turns me on, I just never thought you'd go for it."

The grin on Tracy's face was all the answer Reid and Jack needed. She immediately went back to swallowing as much of Jack's cock as she could, slurping loudly. Reid didn't waste another second and tore Tracy's tights from her ass. Pulling her soaked thong aside, he ran the soft, purple head of his dick over her pussy.

Tracy moaned around her boyfriend's cock as she was teased open by the monster that had just covered her in cum. "That's it, fuck her deep! Make her moan and scream!"

Reid eased his fat cock deep inside Tracy, feeling her pussy clench every inch. Her muffled moans of pleasure were getting louder and louder as Reid fed her more of his rod. He didn't know how much she could take, but she let out a squeal when he bottomed out inside her. A few thrusts later and her pussy was clamping down on him, her juices spluttering out over his balls.

She came up for air, Reid still embedded deep inside. "Oh holy fuck!" she screamed, ripping off her small, wet t-shirt. Her firm round breasts didn't have much movement to them, but her boyfriend knew that her hard nipples were now extra sensitive. Pulling her forward he sucked on them one by one, sending shivers through her body.

Reid felt the shivers as they passed through his cock and another mini orgasm ripped through Tracy. Jack grabbed a handful of Tracy's bright orange hair and pulled her face back down to his own cock. Slurping away, her small hands gripping the base of his shaft, Tracy tried to concentrate on the magnificent cock of her boyfriend in her mouth. All the while her pussy was feeling more stretched open than ever before! She was totally full of cock and she loved it.

Jack was starting to moan out loudly, thrusting his hips, fucking his girlfriend's mouth. "Oh fuck I'm close!" he growled.

Reid grabbed Tracy's hips and rammed his thick meat deep inside her, over and over, harder and harder. "Ungh! Me too."

"Oh fuck please just cum! Fill me up!" begged Tracy, wondering when she became such a slut. Both guys fulfilled her request at the same time. Jack unloaded his balls deep inside his girlfriend's mouth, and she swallowed as best she could her second load of that afternoon. Reid emptied his balls with Tracy once again, this time filling up her pussy to overflowing!

Tracy let out a muffled, satisfied scream as her mouth and pussy were both filled with so much cum that it leaked out wildly. Jack pulled out and finished over her face, while Reid squeezed the last of his heavy load all over her round ass cheeks.

When they were both done, Tracy was well and truly filled and covered in male cum. She ran her fingers through it, ending up at her pussy where she just stood there and brought herself off to another orgasm in front of the two men.

"That was AMAZING!" she panted. "Thank you, Jack!"

"Thank you baby. And to you..."

"Reid." Reid replied, not knowing whether to shake hands or not. He got dressed and left as soon as he could. It was easy to get away, Tracy and her boyfriend were already making out passionately and he knew that much more sex was on the way. He on the other hand did not want to get too involved, things were crazy enough as they were.

As he walked home however, he did wonder whether he could find that club Tracy was talking about.

Later that evening, he realised he had a voicemail message on his phone, it was the doctor,

"Hello? Reid? I have done a few preliminary tests, I just had to go back to the lab after lunch as yours did seem an interesting case. I have some results, but I'd like to run more tests to verify my findings. However, I have one more request. If I'm right, I'd like to study you as part of my thesis. Please call me back, Faye."

Whinston
Whinston
681 Followers
12