Reign of the Night

Story Info
In college and still cuddling with daddy.
3k words
3.95
61.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"Daddy" ... pause ... "Daddy"

Katie stood at the bedroom door and called into the darkness, the every unknown dark gray shrouded the whole room invisible. Her bare feet were feeling the carpet. Carefully, she stepped a foot forward, feeling the carpet engulf her soles. She had entered the dark gray, unable to see all around her. Step by step, she moved deeper into the dark gray until her toes touched the frame of the bed.

The double curtain emitted a shapeless lighter gray. Looking back at the bed, the cones in her eye registered nothing but the random sparks of color and floating dots that were errant electrical sparks in her own head. Her hands felt shambles of bed sheets that had been tossed around by nightly movement. She lowered her knee onto the mattress, digging a deep hole. Her fingers found the entrance to the sheets, and she slept stealthily under, welcoming the embrace of warmth and weight all over her body.

She was split naked, as she was used to sleeping every night growing up in a European household. Her body was svelte. Her bones were delicately slender. Her skin was van and smooth. She had not an ounce of fat on her. Her body was sinewy and flowing.

Her hands reached under the sheets for his chest, that hairy chest with inch long curls. His chest was twice as wide as her and twice as high. Strong pectoralis major muscles from working on fixing remote gas lines in the wilderness covered his chest. There was also a little speck from enjoying a beer with his football game in the evening. She nestled her body, a tender 90 lbs, against his manly, almost beastly 200 lbs. Her bare chest nestled against his bare body. Her boobs were a cup B. They were firm and small, so that she sometimes got away with not wearing a bra at all.

She felt the warmth of his body with the ebb and flow of his breathing. He was so strong, so big. It made her feel small, like she was an ant who had to be swift to get out of the way of the elephant moving through the forest. Yet, she liked his warmth, the manly sense of security, his peace as he slept relaxed with not a care in the world. The breath flowing out of his nostrils fascinated her. It was so warm and full of essence of him. She could smell who he really was in it.

"Daddy, a nightmare really scared me. I was walking to college. Just as I got to lawn with the big oak tree where all the girls stand and toss a football, I noticed that one of my shoe laces got undone. I bent over to tie it, I tried to pin the books under my elbow. And I noticed my book bag was gone. I tried to run home to find it. But when I got home, my pants had a stain. I tried to change into that new dress that you got me. By the time I found it, my panties were gone. I felt so panicked, because I kept getting later and later for lecture. When I woke up, I was so scared about going to school. I don't feel ready."

Her father was calmly breathing through her animated re-telling of the story. His chest open large and sunk deep. Her mouth opened wide to display the pain and desperation. Her eyes shifted sides, even in the darkness. Her hand clamored on his bare chest, moving through the forest of his hair, for emphasis. When she was done, she nestled her head on his shoulder to take in the consolation of his calm presence where everything was alright. And she fell asleep.

A gentle tug on her shoulder roused her. The bright light filtered through the double sheer curtains. Her slender long arms were wrapped around him. Her eyes were dreamy, full of buggers, offering her only a blur of the bedroom scene.

"Honey, you can't be sleeping naked in my bed anymore. You are too old. You are in college now. And with mom fighting in court, we can't give them a reason to separate us."

Every so gently, he spoke the words to her, not wanting to upset her, carefully trying to nudge her to do the right thing. He felt her whole body leaning against his side.

"But daddy, you always make me feel so good. I love you so much."

In her sleep drunken ways, she wrapped her arms even tighter around him.

"Baby, it's not okay anymore. I'll go get a shower."

Lovingly, he struggled pulling her hands off his large body. Her hands glid over his body as he got out of her reach. Her face was still hiding in the blanket. He was sitting on the edge of his bed bent forward. His back was a ginormous surface with hair running over it. He stood up and walked out. His firm butt squeezing alternatingly left and right. His penis and balls dangles limp, as he walked a little bow legged.

The next night, Katie stood again in the doorframe, peering into the darkness. "Daddy?" she tested if he was already asleep. She had been waiting for him to fall asleep. He would have surely sent her away. He was out cold. He had come from a repair job on a faraway mountain side. Pretty much, he went straight to bed after he took of his big contractor boots. The silence welcomed her to slip back inside.

On the carefully toed path over the carpet to the bed, her feet stumbled onto something soft, like pajamas, a strange occurrence in their family. She moved on. Happily, she snuggled under the blanket at his side. She gave him a peck on cheek.

"You know that I love you a lot daddy," she said with a gleaming smile.

"I couldn't sleep again," she said with a fake tone. She knew that she was craving the feeling of his body against hers, the masculine warmth of the bed. "I think I bombed the biology test. I didn't remember that there were so many things in cell membranes."

She felt antsy. Now that she felt his body against hers, she didn't know what to do. Her mind was too awake with thoughts about the test to fall asleep. Her mind didn't know where to go. Her body was laying still. She was feeling the familiar warm air of the bedroom. She was listening to the familiar sounds of the mattress slightly moaning under his movements.

Then she remembered how she used to pick his chest hair. She used to pin a single hair between her index finger and thumb. Then, she'd swiftly yank. The skin would stand up like a tent for a split second. Then, she'd have that curly thing in her fingers. She'd let it drop and pick the next one. There was the satisfaction of popping bubble wrap and the joy of tormenting a loved one.

She pulled the sheets down his chest. The slumbering giant peacefully kept pulling big breath in and out. With gleaming joy, and a devilish bite on her lip, she wrapped her index finger around the first victim and yanked. With burning excitement, she patted his chest hair flat and into a smooth row. She picked the next hair in a straight line and yanked. Being emboldened by his complete apathy, she moved her chest onto his body to rest her elbows on him and kept yanking.

The game got boring. And she decided to pick two hairs at the same time. It was a lot more pain. Somehow, she didn't calculate the risk of actually waking him. It went well. And with awakening excitement, she tried for a triple. While a single hair plopped off without any tactile resistance, three hairs required a bit of force.

With five hairs at the same time, half the skin on his chest lifted off. Daddy rose his head and mumbled, "What? What?" Swiftly and in panic, Katie kissed his chest where she had pulled the hair to soothe it. She pressed her pink lips against it.

In between kisses, she cooed, "everything is all right. Go back to sleep!" She patted his hair to calm him down. And the roused giant, let himself be talked back into sleep like a docile lamb. As his body relaxed, she let the side of her head fall on his chest in relief. Her boobs were resting on his belly. Her little heart was still pounding like an iron steam engine. She had been so close to being caught. His deep belly breath lifted her up and down. She let herself be rocked to calmness. "Go to sleep," she whispered again, half to herself.

"Where are my pajamas," was the startled voice of her father. His hands were springing to his sides in shock. The light was up again. His head turned left and right. "I tried wearing pajamas last night. I haven't worn them my whole life. But, I try to do the right thing for you. So, when I get asked in court, I can honestly say that I wear them."

"I found them on the floor when I came in," said a sleep Katie. "What's the big deal anyway? You always told me to be comfortable with my body."

"Your mommy got the big time lawyer. She is trying to sue me even though you are already over eighteen. The lawyer is trying to argue, because you don't have a job, you are still dependent on me. You know that I would never do anything to you, baby. I must have felt so constrained that I kicked them last night. And my chest is burning this morning. That's what I get from crawling around bushes to find damn power lines," her father pushed himself out of bed. He picked up the pajamas and tossed them onto a chair. "God damn, things."

And he left to get ready and drive his truck to the next wilderness location to fix a gas line. Katie was left lying in the bed full of warmth and his scent. She put her nose where his body had lain and went for another slumber before she had to go to school.

The next night, she was at the bedroom door again. Her tender, young voice tentatively called into the darkness again, waiting for silence. She swiftly slipped under the covers, feeling her father's naked body against hers. His body felt so familiar. The full body skin contact gave her wonderful feel good hormones.

"Daddy, I got a question tonight." She didn't wake for him to respond. She spoke in a tone that kids use talking with dolls. She spoke confident without any pauses for his response. "So, Amy, my new bestie in chemistry class, she was talking about her boyfriend. He showed his penis for the first time. Amy said it was so pretty and luxurious in her fingers. Will you let me touch yours?"

Without waiting for a response, her left hand started searching his belly, wandering lower, taking a detour on his thigh. She found Sherwood Forest, his thick pubic hair. Combing through it, she found the prize. Her daddy's limb dick was laying on its side. Her fingers crawled around it to get a grip on it. It was big and soft. It was uncircumcised. She moved it around in between her fingers. It flopped completely spineless. There was a luxurious, velvety feel to it.

"Huh, so that's it. So, that's what the big deal is about. I kind a like it."

She let her fingers run down the shaft to feel his balls. His ball sack had been scrunched up. She carefully shifted the balls in the ball sack around. "So, that's what everyone is so worried about, especially the social worker in court."

"Amy said that her boyfriends was one and a half hand width long. She said that she got it hard by licking it. You don't mind me trying it out, do you?"

Again without waiting for a response, her head dove underneath the sheets, like a fish going for the worm on the hook, she guided her lips to what she was holding with a hammer grip in her fist. She took a sniff off that foreign object. It smelled indiscernible, a new scent, very subtle, very musky, very much her father. Gingerly, she gave it a lick with the tip of her tongue. It tasted mostly like skin, a little saltier, a little heavier.

She swallowed the penis head in her mouth. It was a nice chew toy. It was soft and spongy, kind of like mashed potatoes, it invited the tongue to push on it and move it around. There was a smoothness to the skin that was enthralling, kind of like a pacifier that slips into the mouth. As she moved her tongue around the penis to get to its essence, she called already feel the change in her fist. The penis was reacting. It was inflating. It was so quick that she was startled.

She tried to take a little more in her mouth. And she let it glide out like a lollipop. By the second try, she couldn't take as much anymore. The girth had swollen in her mouth. She could no longer mash as much cock as possible in her mouth. It was too stiff. By biological hard programming, she felt herself aroused. She felt a draft of wetness between her legs.

As she moved her fist along the large shaft that was sticking out of her mouth, she could feel that the penis was paying attention to her. It was like all the good feelings caused his deep biological circuits to get attuned to her presence. It was a bit like the monster was watching her. She liked it in a devilish kind of way - the monster.

She tried to bob her head up and down the penis as she had seen in porn videos on the Internet. Her head got read and sweaty from being under the blanket. Her cheeks were burning with blush from the heat, her abandon, and realization of how forbidden her daddy's penis was and what would happen should he awake to find her like this.

There is a point where danger becomes surreal in the face of wanting exploration. The wetness between her legs had developed into a draft - a sleek, silky trace of lusciously, sensitive, touch-hungry moaning. Almost drugged, she could resist, moving her body around, so that her mound would hover over his hard penis.

She lowered herself to let the penis touch her on the outside. She let the shaft touch her on the nether lips, on the clit, beneath the clit. Her silky witnessed touched and covered his hard penis. It felt so good. She wanted to go into spasm and rub her pussy all over it. Yet, she steadied herself with a last sense of reason to not wake him up completely. She forced herself to be slow and steady as she slide her mound up and down his shaft. The really slick type of pussy juice started oozing out of her.

"Oh fuck, please, don't wake up right now. I wouldn't know how to stop even if I tried to," she moaned to him, still talking in that voice of him merely being a play doll, a grownup, living play doll.

She reached underneath her body to grab his penis. Her body felt a shin of sweat already from the motion. She angled for the stiff penis and pointed it up to her hole. And then she dove her pussy over his penis. The feeling was so vivid. The inside of her pussy was so sensitive. She could feel the thick penis in great detail inside of her. And he was two hand width long, longer than Amy's boyfriend. It filled her up greatly. A feeling overcame her from her gut for being so full. His skin was against hers on the inside.

She was on the pill. He hadn't seen another woman in a long time. As she kept sleeping in his bed at night, she knew. It was an overwhelming feeling of feeling the front, side, tip, base, and all of his penis. She felt her g-spot. She felt her pubic mound pressing against hers.

"Oh, please, don't wake up. This feels so amazing!"

She was resting on her arms. Her lower body was gliding up and down his body. Her boobs were hanging down, ever so slightly because they were so firm and small. She let her head fall back. She bit her lip in deep concentration to scratch her itch as masterfully as possible.

Right as she was fully focused and each thrust felt better than the one before, the penis started convulsing and shot a warm fluid inside of her. The thought of the white, pristine, and pure fluid leaking into her belly turned her on.

She kept going. Yet, the penis started softening. Each thrust required a harder push to try to hit those feelings inside of her, because the penis slipped away to the pressure that she was giving it with her body.

"Wake up," she said to the penis that had slipped outside of her. She was holding the soggy, slippery thing in her fingers and wagging it around to get life back into it. The insides of her felt stirred with a disheveling lust that had nowhere to go. She rolled over, resting the back of her head on his biceps. She pulled the sheets down to expose her body to the air to cool down the sweat that was all over her.

"Don't feel bad. You were still pretty good," she said to the ceiling and fell asleep.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers