Reigniting the Spark: A Filthy Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do what you tell me, and keep the wand on your clit, and start to pull my hand in and out of your cunt as it clenches and relaxes, spasming with pleasure as you cum and cum and cum, harder than you ever have done even in your wildest dreams.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck!" you shout as you cum again. "Ohhh ehhhhhhh ahhhh, fuck, enough, enough!"

"You can take more" I tell you as I quickly kiss your cunt to give you a break from the vibrations, before putting it back on and fist fucking you more.

"No more, it's too much" you protest in vain, straining against your ties.

I pin you down harder as I carry on working your clit with the wand and your cunt with my hand. You struggle and struggle, protesting. As I play with you I keep a careful eye on you to check you're still the right side of fun, and check you're not shaking your head or tapping out. Despite your protestations, you never ever shake your head or tap your hands so I pin you down harder, vibrate your clit harder, and fist bang your cunt till I feel you give you. You stop fighting and straining and totally give in to me and give into the sensations. Lying there you lose track of time, lose the ability to speak or more purposefully as pleasure takes over you, stretched wide open, butt plug in your ass and vibrations hammering your clit, when your sense are already so heightened from all the play earlier. The pleasure, the joy, the ecstasy spreads through every fibre of your body and soul as you shake and quiver, moaning incomprehensibly at me, whole body jerking, your ass spasming so hard you pop your butt plug right out across the bed, screaming with pleasure till I can tell you're done and I stop.

"I'm going to take your blindfold off and get your out of these restraints okay gorgeous, just a moment." I take your blindfold off and quickly unclip your restraints before removing your cuffs.

Overwhelmed by everything, you start to cry and I hold you tight, my naked body against yours, still quivering and totally spent. "That was...that was..."

"I love you loads gorgeous, I'm here for you and everything is ok. You're safe and warm and loved very very much."

You try and speak, then just hold you tight, tears subsiding a little but body still quivering. I pull the duvet up over you and kiss you, nipping quickly to the kitchen. I make you a full fat hot chocolate and bring it to you quickly with a twirl on the side. "Here, these will make you feel better."

I slip under the covers with you and snuggle in tight as you drink your hot chocolate and enjoy your twirl. The heat and the sugar perks you up and gives your body the energy it needs to stop shivering and for your brain to start to function a little better.

"That was... fucking amazing. Wow."

"Are you Ok gorgeous?"

"More than OK sexy. Overwhelmed, pretty spent, I don't think my brain knew what to do with all the sensations and all the pleasure. Thank you for such an awesome session, I really fucking love you. And thanks for the chocolate, it's really helped."

You look down at my dick and realise I never fucked you, "Oh let me help with that."

"No need kitten, you just enjoy your choccy and we'll chill out tonight."

You snuggle in tighter and give me a big kiss and a huge. "You're the bestest you sexy stud."

"Nah, you're the bestest sexy"

"Hmm, well I am pretty damn great aren't I stud!"

Saturday Morning

I've got some work to get on with in the day, so I shut myself away in the office and you head out for a 6 mile run in the sunshine of the morning. Getting back, you do 4 supersets of 25 squats, 25 lunges right, 25 lunges left, 5 press ups. Drenched with sweat and tired you make yourself a snack then take a long hot shower. You get out and dry yourself off. Thinking of all the fun you've had this week you find your pussy getting wet again and you know you want my dick as soon as possible. Equally, you know I've got some work to get on with, so you decide to have some fun. You get ready with curlers, make-up, biggest butt-plug you can manage at the moment, no panties, your maids outfit and your tallest black high heels. Rummaging in the toy box you get out the little feather tickler as well to be you dusting brush.

Ready, you come into my study, "Sir, your room is very dirty, I need to clean it." Without waiting for a response you pretend to dust the room with your feather tickler, reach across me to dust the other side of my desk, making sure your outfit rides up to show your naked ass, complete with a nice sizeable butt plug.

Unable to resist your gorgeous, curvaceous booty I give your ass a firm squeeze. "You're doing such an excellent job Miss Ritchie!"

"Oh sir, I'm your maid! Take your hands off my bum please"

I take my hands off your bottom, "Sorry Miss Ritchie, you just looked so good, I thought you wanted to, you know."

Standing up you tell me, "No, no, no, not at all sir. I'm very flattered, but I'm your maid."

I stand up, "I'm sorry Miss Ritchie, please let me apologise."

Your eyes are drawn down to where my big hard dick straining to get out of my trousers and you feel your pussy get wet with anticipation, "It's OK sir. You must be very busy, and I have to admit, I do think about you..." You get down on your knees in front of me and put one hand on my dick through my trousers, "Can I... help you with that?" Without waiting for an answer to start to rub me through the thin material of my trousers, then pull them down to my ankles. "Oh wow, you're so big sir." You start to suck my balls, looking up at me, wanking my shaft over your face. You lick all the way up my shaft, always looking up at me, then suck the tip of my dick while you carry on wanking my shaft, before going deeper and deeper, taking my dick all the way back. You gag hard on my dick and have to come back up for air. "Fuck, your dick is so good sir. Grab my hair and help me suck your dick properly." I gently push and pull your head up and down my shaft. As you work up and down my shaft, taking me balls deep into your throat you feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter, pleasing me turns you on so much.

You get up and kiss me, "mmmm I love your big hard dick sir. I want to feel it in my pussy, do you want to fill my little cunt with cum?"

I can't resist you at all. I push you back against the door, kissing you while I finger your soaking wet cunt. I turn you around, and you put your hands against the door while you stick your ass out. Lifting up your maids skirt a little I spank your ass hard, then push my dick into your tight, warm and wet pussy. "Fuck I love your cunt, it feels so fucking good!"

"Oh fuck me hard sir, fuck my little cunt! I love your big hard dick in me, fuck your little slutty maid and fill my cunt with cum"

I hammer away at your cunt, "ohh fuck, fuck you're so fucking hot! Who's your fucking boss?"

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! You sir, you're my boss! Ohhh fuck that feels good." You moan with pleasure, my dick slamming into your cunt, tip hitting your g spot and balls slapping against your clit,

"Good girl! Ohhh fuck your cunt feels good. If I'm your boss what are you?"

"I'm whatever you want me to be sir. Your maid, your slut, your whore. Give your little whore your cum sir!"

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, fuck, fuck fuck." My dick throbbing and pulsating, you feel me shooting waves of hot cum into your dripping wet pussy.

"Oh yes, give me you cum, I want your fucking cum sir, fill my cunt with cum!"

I grab your hips as I thrust again and again, emptying my balls into your pussy. "Oh fuck kitten, that feels good."

"Mmmm my pleasure stud, always glad to help. Just make sure you make me cum later."

"I can't have you left horny after taking my cum like that. Come and sit on my face."

"Really? But it was...you know, it's not normal."

"I love you and I love eating your pussy. You always eat my cum, and I always say there's nothing I ask you to do that I wouldn't do myself. So sit yourself down in that slutty little maid's outfit, right on my face, and make sure you enjoy it instead of freezing up and worrying."

I take your hands, lie on the floor and guide you on top of me. My cum drips out of your pussy into my mouth as I lick and slurp you clean, swallowing every drop of our combined juices. "Fuck you taste good."

You ignore the repressive side of your head and let go, enjoying my tongue on your pussy. You start to get into it, rubbing your cunt on my face as I lick you. I reach over and grab the doxy wand off the shelf and start to vibe your clit as I probe you messy little pussy with my tongue. The taboo, the wetness, my tongue, the butt plug and the vibes all combine and you feel the pleasure building in your hips and you start to grind yourself down onto my tongue harder and faster till you cum hard. Your pussy flooding with more of your juices and clenching as you cum you squeeze more of my cum out into my mouth as I lick and suck your cunt while I vibe your clit till you wriggle back down my body and kiss me. I've saved some of our juices just for you and I roll us over and spit them into your mouth. "We taste good yeah?"

Pleased you gave creampie eating a second chance given how hot that just was, you savour the taste of both of us and swallow. "Mmm, we do taste good handsome. I enjoyed that. Are you sure you didn't..."

"I'm sure sexy. It's fucking hot and it's only pussy juice and cum. Thanks for giving it another go."

"Thanks for talking me into it, it was pretty fucking hot once I got over myself."

We kiss for a while, holding and caressing each other, both tasting of pussy and cum.

"Right, I better let you get back to work handsome." You stand up and head out, "Who's the bestest maid?"

"You're the bestest maid, girlfriend, princess and an amazing personal slut! Love you loads."

"Love you too filthy."