Reinventing Mom: Almost Perfect Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom and son continue their quest for sexual perfection.
4k words
4.72
177.9k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drtruth
drtruth
380 Followers

For context, please see chapter 2. Again, this series is about mother and son incestuous relationships and cum fetish. If that genre does not appeal to you, please do not read further. If it does, I hope you enjoy it!

*

I ran mom a hot bath while she rested on the bed. I was still tying to get my head around the fact that I had just 10 minutes earlier taken my mom's ass; a first for me. I took the bubble bath that I had bought earlier, which had the same name and fragrance of the perfume I had purchased earlier in the day. Once the bathtub was full, I walked back to mom's bedroom. She was still lying on the bed, her eyes closed and her legs splayed in an incredibly sexy pose. My dick hardened immediately.

I crawled onto the bed between her legs and gave her pussy a series of kisses. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned and she ran her fingers through my hair.

I gave her slit a big lick and a final kiss before saying, "Your bath is ready."

"What's your hurry?" she said as she pulled my face back into her sweet snatch.

Between kisses and licks of her clit, I answered, "It is getting late, and we have a reservation."

She grabbed my ears and pulled my head from her slit. "We are going somewhere?

"We are."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll find out. Right now I need you to work with me."

She laughed at my colloquialism. "Lead the way, honey."

I rolled off the bed and took the hand she offered and tugged her into a sitting position, her breasts bouncing as she came up. I smiled at how the years had been so kind to her. Her breasts were not large, but they were well rounded and still firm with very little sag. My kisses had obviously aroused her as her nipples jutted straight out. I could not resist and bent forward to cup her tits before tonguing each areola before giving one of them a gently bite. "Ouch!" she said feigning pain and slapped me playfully on the shoulder.

'Up and at 'em," I said as I lifted her legs to the side of the bed and pulled her to her feet. Our naked bodies embraced, my dick now completely hard again pressed against her wet pussy and soft stomach. Mom put her hand around the back of my head and brought my lips to hers. Her soft moist lips parted and her tongue slipped into my mouth. My hands went to her ass and hers went to mine as we pulled one another close. I could feel my rock hard cock slip between the folds of her sopping pussy as she ground against me. Suddenly she pulled away, a look of confusion mixed with passion etched on her face.

"I guess we better get moving," she stuttered, not really appearing to want to move.

I immediately agreed. Even though we were clearly well beyond anywhere I had ever been with any woman, much less my own mother, she was still my mom and I was not accustomed to questioning her wishes with any frequency.

I held her hand and I led her to the bathroom. When I let her hand go so we could enter the bathroom, her hand drifted to my ass and gave it a quick squeeze. "Nice ass," she commented.

I blushed and busied myself with getting her a towel and bath cloth while she stepped into the tub and leaned back making sure not to get her hair wet.

"Wash my back?"

I again quickly agreed and did her bidding. After I finished, I reached my hands around her. I washed one of her breasts with the cloth while I washed the other with my bare hand, pausing long enough to tease her fully erect nipple. "Stand up." I commanded softly.

She placed her hands on the side of the tub and pushed herself up. I moved to the side of the tub and gently turned her, her back facing me. I went to my knees and softly washed her magnificent ass. I slid the cloth between her legs and washed her pussy and ass. Next, I lathered the cloth and washed her legs with one hand while I ran my soapy hand between her legs again sliding it up and down her slick slit. Mom moaned and trembled as I bathed her. "Okay, sit back down so I can wash your feet."

She carefully sat back down. I looked into her eyes and saw a combination of pure love and pure lust. I don't know who was enjoying the bath more, but my cock was dripping precum. I lifted her feet one by one and washed and rinsed them. "Okay, mom, stand back up and we will get you dried off."

I rose and got her a large, thick towel and a small one for her to stand on. I took the large towel and patted her dry turning her like she was a small child. I gently dried every inch of her body, kneeling to dry her lower half. When I finished, I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy to my mouth giving it a loud kiss. Mom ran her fingers through my hair, clearly signaling that she wanted me to eat her. I stuck my tongue out and licked her mound before pulling away reluctantly. "Mmmuuhhhhh, she complained.

"That is something for you to think about," I teased.

"You're mean!"

"Later, I promise. Right now we need to hurry. Our reservations are in less than an hour and it is about a 20 minute drive."

"What about you? When are you going to shower?"

"Right after I help you get dressed and while you are putting on your makeup."

We went back to her bedroom. Once there, I led her to the full length mirror. "Honey, the lingerie you bought me is on the bed," she volunteered.

"You can wear those for me later, mom," I said reaching back into the bag I had left sitting on the floor. I pulled out a pair of black satin boy shorts and a black satin bra. I walked behind her and held the bra out for her to slip her arms into. She smiled as I struggled to fit her soft tits into the bra and get it fastened. Finally, and with a little help, the job was done. I knelt behind her and held the panties in front of her legs for her to step into. She put her hand on my shoulder for balance and stepped into them. I pulled them up and over her sweet ass and then slid a finger under the waistband to straighten it, which caused her to shiver. We both laughed at that. Acknowledging my clumsiness, I admitted, "I want to put your hose on, but I am afraid I will ruin them. Besides, I have the rest of your outfit in my closet. While I get it, you can put your hose on. Anyway, I think it will be more fun taking them off anyway."

"I'll bet you do!"

"Count on it!" I retorted as we both laughed at the double meaning of what she had said. I turned and left for my room unable to suppress a giant smile.

Moments later I returned with the little black dress in one hand and the box with the black open-toed pumps in the other. She was standing where I had left her, but she had already slipped into the hose. When I saw the contrast between the black hose and tiny panties and her pale ass and the very top of her legs, I almost came on the floor. My cock was rock hard and it bobbed in the air as I walked back to her. I hung the dress on the closet door knob and walked in front of her and knelt to put on her shoes. She again placed her hand on my shoulder for balance as I slipped the shoes on her feet. They fit perfectly.

My eyes traveled up her body and I was sure that I was looking without question at the sexiest woman in the world. I fought the urge to pull her to my face and shove my tongue into her panty covered pussy. Instead I again gently put my lips to her mound and kissed it.

I rose reluctantly letting my hand run up the inside of her thigh and over the slick panties along the way before resting it on her hip. Her eyes hooded over and I could tell that my teasing her was making her a little crazy.

I took the dress off the hanger and went behind her opening it up and holding it over her head for her to slip into. She obliged and once over her head, the dress fell naturally to just about mid-thigh on her. I slowly zipped the dress up looking at the perfect image in the mirror. Mom reached behind her and gave my dripping cock a squeeze. She turned and ran her finger over my pee slit pulling a strand of precum to her mouth moaning at both the sight and the taste. "You better get out of here before I throw you on the bed and spoil all your hard work.

I turned to leave and was halfway out the door when mom said, "Honey, this is the best day of my life. I can't remember when a man ever made me this happy." Her eyes and mine misted over a little.

"I love you, mom." With that I was out the door.

After a quick shower, I dressed in a traditional Charleston outfit: khaki pants, a light blue shirt, a navy blue blazer and Docksider shoes with no socks. I was so anxious to get back to mom the whole process was over in less than 10 minutes. Mom was just finishing up with her makeup and I caught her just in time to give her the lipstick I had picked that matched her nail polish.

She put the finishing touches on, stood and twirled around. I could not believe how gorgeous she was. In one day, she had been transformed into a beautiful, classy, sexy, utterly magnificent bitch. "Fabulous!" I gushed.

"So, I look alright?"

"Mom, you are absolutely the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on!"

Mom flashed a positively radiant smile and flushed a spectacular rose color. "You bring it out in me sweetheart."

We hustled to the car and raced to the little Italian restaurant that was ranked the best in the city and that both of us absolutely loved. It was a little pricey, but not too bad and the food was nothing short of amazing. On the drive over, I couldn't help but sneak glances at her legs. She looked incredible. Once she caught me looking and pulled the dress up all the way to her panties, sticking her tongue out and posing. She was acting like a pure slut and I loved it.

When we walked through the restaurant, every eye, man or woman was riveted on her. She looked so fucking hot, it was clear to me that she could have laid anyone in the place, regardless of gender.

We quickly became engrossed in conversation as we laughed and talked our way through a bottle of wine and a meal of salad and various pastas. After indulging in a totally decadent desert, I paid the bill and we headed back home. I knew I had to drive, so I had stopped with just two glasses of wine, the last one consumed over an hour before we left. Mom had drank quite a bit more and was a little wobbly requiring my support to help her to the car. She laughed and carried on, obviously tipsy, but not nearly drunk.

Once in the car, mom slid over in her seat and put her hand in my lap. My cock responded immediately. She unbuckled my belt and unhooked my pants, then unzipped them. "Pull your pants down! I can't wait another second to put him in my mouth!"

I groaned at the sexy nastiness of the words coming from the woman I had always seen as the definition of conservatism and took my hands off the wheel long enough to jerk my pants to my knees.

Mom dove on my cock like she hadn't eaten in a month, burying it to the root in her mouth. Somehow her mouth felt softer, sexier in the truck than it had earlier. She held her lips against my pubic hair as my member pulsed and flexed against her clamped lips. Suddenly, the pent up desire stoked over the last few hours caught me by complete surprise. "Oh God mom, I can't hold it!"

Mom moaned into my groin, the sound vibrating my dick to the bursting point. "Unnphhhhh! Unphhhhh! Mmmmhhhh! Mmmmmhhhh!" My hips jerked and cum rocketed out of my cock. Mom backed off a little and swallowed repeatedly as I spurted white hot cum between her soft, red lips. Little by little my dick stopped spurting. Mom continued to gently suck until she had milked every drop from it. Gradually it softened in her mouth and with a final slurp, she pulled away. When she brought her head up, there was a small glob of cum that had escaped and was running down the middle of her chin. Looking right into my eyes, I watched as she captured it with her finger. She brought her finger to her open mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Suddenly having a thought, she said, "You taste sooo sweet. Here you taste." With that she put her finger to my lips. I opened my mouth and mom put her cum covered finger on my tongue.

"Suck my finger, baby. I think it is so fucking sexy," mom blurted in a slightly hoarse voice.

I did as I was told. I am a complete heterosexual, but if I had any doubts about eating my cum for her, they disappeared when I heard that.

We had to stop at a red light just before making the last turn to the house. Mom bent over and turned my face to hers and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my cum on her tongue and smell my cock on her breath. Somehow that just made the kiss all the more exciting.

Moments later we pulled up the drive and into the garage. I looked over at mom. Her face was flush with excitement. Her little black dress had slipped up to the top of her hose revealing a flash of skin. My hand dropped to her leg as she turned to kiss me again. My hand drifted up until I was cupping her mound. Her slick panties were sopping wet. I ran my finger up and down her slit and then under the loose bottom of the boy shorts and onto her soaking slit. She grabbed my hand pushing it hard into her pussy. She ground her mouth against mine so hard I was sure my lips would burst from the pressure. "Not here! Let's go inside," she said giving my cock and balls a gentle squeeze.

I pulled my pants up and held the front of them not bothering to fasten them. Mom was waiting at the door. She reached for my hand and pulled me inside, pausing just long enough to lock the back door. She pulled me toward the stairs and started up ahead of me. Holding my hand became awkward so she released it. I caught up to her and slipped my hand under her dress and cupped one of her cheeks. I could feel it flex as she climbed the stairs and headed for her room. Her rush had disengaged my hand, but I was right behind her. Once inside her bedroom she again found my hand and pulled me toward the bed.

When we got to the bed, she became very aggressive pushing me back on the bed, my feet still on the floor, my knees bent on the corner of the mattress. She kissed me hard, her tongue bathing my teeth and tongue. She tasted great. She crawled up my body and lifted her dress to her hips. The front and back hung down. She lowered her dripping panty covered snatch onto my face. Her smell permeated my senses as my tongue came out and bathed her wet slit. I sucked the panties into my mouth, her juices intoxicating me more than any whiskey ever could. The black dress hung over my head as I slid my hands under her panties and squeezed her ass.

"Oh yeah! Lick it baby! Eat me!"

Mom ground her cunt into my mouth. She moved back and forth crushing my nose and lips. She found a spot that pleased her where my tongue was flicking across her slit while she ground her clit into my nose. "Oh Shit! Oh yeah! That's it honey! Eat your mama's pussy! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unnnnnppphhhhhh!"

Mom collapsed on the bed, her pussy still over my mouth. I brought my hand around and moved her panties to the side. I licked the juices from her gushing pussy barely able to keep up with the flow. I stuck my tongue in her hole and swabbed all the juices up that I could. I pulled her pussy lips aside and carefully cleaned any juices from it. When I finished, I put my hands on her ass and held her to my mouth, kissing her pussy softly.

After several minutes, she rolled over and blurted, "That was unbelievable!"

I turned to her and looked at her before running my finger over the juices that had flowed onto my nose. I licked off my finger and then kissed her. Her taste was on my lips. She flicked her tongue over them and moaned.

"Let me get you out of that dress before it gets too wrinkled."

She stood dutifully while her dress was unzipped and stepped out of. I hung it up while she went to the bathroom to pee. A few minutes later she returned. "Honey, would you get me out of these wet panties?'

"It would be my pleasure," I said immediately and dropped to my knees in front of her. She looked incredibly sexy in her disheveled boy shorts, bra, thigh highs and heels. I crooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down for her to step out of. I stood and reached around her to unsnap her bra. I eased it off her arms and tossed it on top of the panties. I was still fully clothed although my pants were threatening to fall from my hips as they were still not fastened. Mom melted into my arms. The feeling of her naked body against my clothes was driving me crazy. I was looking into the full length mirror and I could see her soft back and ass which ran down into the thigh highs and finally to her heels. Something about the sight sent me over the edge.

I lifted her up into my arms and waddled over to the bed as my pants had started to fall down. Just as I got to the bed my pants fell to my ankles and I had no choice but to fall forward dropping her unceremoniously onto the bed and landing on top of her. She saw what had happened and laughed uproariously. I adjusted my position for comfort which brought my hard cock right against her clit. Her laughter ceased as abruptly as it had began. Her hands ran under my jacket and slipped it off my arms. She tossed it on the other side of the bed. Her fingers shakily unbuttoned my shirt enough to slip it over my head, which she did. My bare chest was against hers. My cock was flexing madly against her clit. I felt the nylon of her hose against the outside of my thighs and I realized that my mother's legs were spread. My cock was rubbing against her sopping pussy, precum dripping off its head.

Mom looked deeply into my eyes. "You really do love me, don't you sweetheart?" The question was rhetorical. She already knew the answer. It had been written on my face for days.

"Yes mom, I do. I wish I could marry you."

"Oh, my sweet darling!"

Mom put her hand on the top of my ass and pushed down. When my ass slid down, the head of my cock found her opening.

"Mom?"

In answer mom grabbed my ass and pulled me to her. At first my dick slid up her slit and I groaned, but she quickly slid her hand to my cock and placed it at the opening of her cunt. She was flooding and so was I. Her pussy provided only token resistance as my body took over and slammed into her. "Unnnnnnnaahhhh!" we groaned simultaneously in perfect synch with one another. I slammed into her again and again with each thrust getting closer to exploding.

"Wait honey!" she whispered urgently. "Let me."

She rolled me over onto my back our union never separating. She began to slowly move against my cock. I could see that this position had my cock buried in her as far as it would go. She ground her clit against my groin slowly at first and then increasing the pace much harder and faster. "Are you ready baby," she whispered urgently.

"Mmmmmhmmmm!"

"I'm cumming baby!

I reached behind her and pulled her down even further on my cock.

Both of us were grunting like wild animals. Mom's head was thrown back, her eyes rolled up into her head.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted and spewed a gallon of cum into my mother's sweet pussy.

Mom again collapsed on top of me breathing heavily. Our chests were both soaked in sweat from the effort. Finally, my flaccid cock slipped from my mom's pussy. When she felt the head pop out she pushed up with her hands, her breasts misted with sweat dangling before me. I flicked my tongue out and licked some of it up. "Time for my cleanup sweetheart," she whispered.

I looked at her quizzically, but she quickly answered my question when she turned her body around and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I could see our combined juices running out. The inside of her thighs were shiny with liquid. Even if I had wanted to protest, there was no time before her pussy settled on my mouth. The smell of raw sex was overpowering, but the taste was phenomenal. After a few seconds to adjust, I began to clean her slit like it was my life's only mission. I stuck my tongue as far into her as I could. I licked the residues from the inside of her thighs and ran my tongue from her hole to her rose bud.

drtruth
drtruth
380 Followers
12