Reinventing Rachel Ch. 01

Story Info
Showing skin in class leads to sex in the back of a bar.
2.5k words
4.31
41.8k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel brought herself to orgasm that night reading about a woman being gangbanged by a handful of bareback fraternity brothers after losing a bet. The woman's transformation from a self-assured modern woman to an unthinking, powerless vessel for the men's seed drove her over the edge. After her climax subsided, she closed her eyes to drift to sleep. But sleep wouldn't come. Her body was still buzzing with sexual energy. Her sleep-deprived, lust driven brain kept spinning, looking for some greater form of release.

Rachel was never an overtly sexual girl. A strict Protestant upbringing led her to believe she had to save herself for marriage, and insecurity made her wear clothes that concealed her body. All this made the thought that came to her that night seem so crazy.

She found her camera and snapped a picture of her body from the neck down. Then another. And another. This secret exhibitionism aroused her, and compelled her to keep taking pictures. After few minutes of posing, the thrill started wearing off. Chasing that lusty high, she transferred the photos onto her laptop to review them.

Seeing herself nude was a revelation. Her "pale" skin looked creamy white. The breasts she always covered up jutted proudly from her chest. The large, puffy pink nipples she'd always been embarrassed about even looked good. She realized their size was an asset - providing a big target for babies to suckle at. Her "wide" hips were smooth and soft - perfecting breeding hips.

Driven by lust, and emboldened by the anonymity of the Internet, she picked her favorite shot and submitted it to the blog she'd been reading. Her knees buckled when she hit "submit," her body rewarding her daring move by flooding her brain with dopamine. Thinking how naughty she'd just been, she brought herself to orgasm quickly, and was finally fell asleep.

As she prepared for class the next morning, she signed in to her account to see whether she'd actually sent a nude pic to a stranger or just dreamed it the night before. She froze in shock when she saw her newsfeed. She'd definitely sent the picture. And the guy posted it. 1800 people had already favorited the post, and almost 200 had reblogged it. Every time she hit refresh, the numbers surged higher.

She was mortified. Sending a naked picture to one stranger was crazy enough, she'd never considered the possibility that others could see it. Much less thousands of other people. She slammed her laptop shut, hoping it would go away. She took solace in the fact that there was nothing in the photo that revealed her identity, and she'd sent it in using her alt username.

She didn't hear a word anyone said during her first class of the day. Her mind was too distracted, worrying about the photo. After class, she locked herself in a bathroom stall and pulled up the site to see how far the photo had spread. Then she started reading the comments. "I'd breed a baby into that bitch." "Look at the juices dropping out of that cunt - that whore is begging for a load." "I'd give my left nut to blow a load on those tits."

She was floored. She'd never thought of herself as sexually desirable. Reading the depraved comments about her body made her pussy tingle, but before she could reach between her legs and do something about it, she realized she'd been sitting in the stall for way too long. She quickly exited the bathroom, and walked to her next class.

Once again, she couldn't pay attention to the professor. The idea of men actually wanting her - her! - made her body ripple with lusty heat. Her skin glistened as she began to sweat. Hoping to cool down, she pushed up her sleeves and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. Then the third, and the fourth. Her shirt opened enough to reveal her bra and the top of her tummy, but she was in the back row of the class, so it didn't matter. The extra ventilation helped cool her down, but her mind was still racing.

Her tits were rock hard, and a damp spot was quickly growing in her panties. When class ended, she didn't button her shirt back up. The shirt covered her breasts, she figured, and she wanted to know men were looking at the v-shaped gap in the fabric and picturing the rest of her nude.

Walking through the hall, she noticed men of all ages checking her out. Some of them tried to be sly, while others boldly stared her down. She felt like a piece of meat, and her whole body buzzed with desire. She was losing control - not considering the long term impacts of her behavior. She knew there was only so much she could show off before it became public indecency, but the rush of being sexually desired was addictive. She needed to get off, before she found herself strolling naked through the quad.

During her third and final class, she sat in the back row, with a sweater over her lap, and fingered herself. The risk of getting caught helped her get off quickly, but the climax did nothing to slake her desire. So she escalated, slipping her panties off and stuffing them in her bag. When the professor announced that class was over, she practically sprinted for the door.

Desperate for release, she walked straight to the nearby townie bar, hoping to either dull her desires with alcohol or find someone to bring home to fuck. She got there at about noon, and the place was dead. Making the best of the situation, she ordered a hamburger with a double Long Island and plopped into a corner booth to wait for her order.

Within seconds, a familiar looking man sat down next to her in the booth. She recognized him from her last class. Before she could ask his name, he dipped his hands between her legs, touching her damp lips. "That's what I thought," he said, "no panties." An inkling of doubt crossed her mind, and she became embarrassed by the amount of skin she was showing.

"I'm Zach," he said. She'd only gotten out the word "I'm" when Zach cut her off. " I don't care what people call you. A hole doesn't need a name. I saw you fingerfucking yourself class, and stripping off your panties. Pretending you're anything other than a walking flesh light would be a lie."

Being degraded only made her more aroused. She was becoming drunk with lust - tunnel vision set in, until the only thing she could see was the massive bulge in Zach's jeans.

She saw Zach's hands drop to his lap and unzip his fly, exposing his cock. Then a hand disappeared from the lap, and she felt it pushing her head into his crotch. For a second, her brain objected tried to stop her from going further. She couldn't do this here - if someone caught them, she'd never be able to show her face at the bar. She thought about suggesting they go to her house, but before she said anything, she realized her tongue was already pressing against his flesh. He'd made the decision for her, eliminating the need for any moral debate. She'd become the kind of girl who sucks strangers' cocks when he pushed her head into his lap.

She explored the length of his cock with her tongue, feeling the veiny ridges of his shaft and the rubbery firmness of his head. Sliding back down the shaft, she arrived at his scrotum - the part that made sex so risky and profound. She savored licking the salty sweat from its wrinkled flesh and kissed each testicle lovingly, in awe of their life creating contents. As she took his cock into her mouth, she felt him pulling her skirt off. She didn't object - it was too late to worry about someone catching them. She had just become "that chick who blew a dude in the corner booth during lunch that day," so there was no point in being modest now.

She quickly saddled Zach's lap, hoping to discreetly fuck a load of semen out of him. She gently pushed her labia against his cock, letting her lips slide up and down the length of his shaft. "Fuck me," she pleaded. "Get on the table," he replied. He wanted everyone to see her being used, and realizing that made her body tremble with pleasure. She obediently draped her body on the table, aiming her sex in his direction.

He entered her without hesitation, and was soon thrusting into her rapidly. Unlike other men she'd been with, he didn't seem to care how long he lasted. He made no effort to slow down, or prolong the event to make sure she reached orgasm. Instead, he fucked her like an animal - trying to reach ecstasy as quickly as possible, so he could go about his day. She felt like a piece of flesh, irrelevant except for the pleasure it provided the man using it. Waves of electric pleasure rolled over her body as her first orgasm hit. She was dimly aware of rapturous moans escaping her lips. All that mattered was pleasing the cock inside her so it would release its seed.

She felt the tip of his shaft slamming roughly against her cervix, and realized she was experiencing her fantasy. She didn't need to be convinced to breed - being filled up with babies was her deepest desire. "Fuck me Zach, fill me up, put a baby in me." He didn't respond. Instead, he kept thrusting into her. She exulted in the feeling of being used- serving as nothing more than a tunnel of warm, wet flesh designed to extract cum, and a womb to contain it while it waited to attack an egg.

She reached between their legs and found his scrotum - imaging it growing heavy with seed that would make her body to incubate his offspring. She fondled it lovingly, hoping the attention would increase the load he would soon pump into her. She moaned loudly, as the thought of being bred made her climax again. The knowledge that her womb was opening up to the man inside her broke her brain. "Give me your cum," she pleaded, "I don't care if I ever see you again, I just need to be filled with babies. Please, don't make me wait any longer. I exist to turn semen into sons and daughters for anyone who claims me. So claim me with your seed."

Hearing her crazed ramblings sent Zach over the edge. He plunged into her and moaned as he began to cum. She felt the tip of his cock bump against the entrance to her womb before filling it with scalding hot jets of his seed. His pelvis bucked forward to push him deeper, as his body instinctively worked to increase the odds of conception. She felt his cock throbbing inside her, as he injected his genes into her fertile womb.

He wasted no time pulling out of her once his orgasm faded away. Having ejaculated, Zach had further need for her. He zipped up his jeans, and left her without a word. Knowing the fun was over, but not ready to deal with the fallout from her public depravity, she closed her eyes and leaned her head off the edge of the table.

Before she could open her eyes, the meaty head of a strange cock pressed against her lips. She opened her eyes to see the one of the bartenders standing over her, smiling as he pushed himself into her mouth. She knew things were going too far. She had to object, or risk losing what little control she had over the situation. On the other hand, lust was the only thing keeping her from facing the reality of what she'd done with Zach moments earlier. So she laid there, and let bartender use her mouth.

Submitting to the bartender was like throwing chum into shark infested waters. Men who'd been watching her tryst with Zach began to crowd around her. Rachel felt hands pulling on her blouse, the fabric ripping away. Then her bra was gone, and she felt mouths and hands all over her torso.

A bar back was the first to enter her, his girth stretching her sex as he pumped into her. Within a minute, Rachel felt him tense up and bury his cock into her before unloading his seed into her. One of the regulars, a red-nosed drunk in his 70s, quickly replaced the bar back. An obscene squelching sound filled the air when he began fucking her, his cock churning the first two men's semen inside her.

Rachel stopped keeping track of how many men had entered her sometime after the sixth man came inside her. Cum had trickled out of her sex and started pooling around her ass cheeks. The line of men waiting to inseminate her seemed to grow everytime she looked up. Someone had streamed a video of the debauchery on the campus message board. A dozen guys who saw it showed up for a quick, easy release between the legs of the new town whore.

By sunset, at least two dozen men had taken their turn with Rachel. Many of them had used her several times that night, using her mouth, her pussy, her breasts and her hands to achieve release. Her hair was matted with cum, and a steady stream of semen oozed out of her sex when she stood up. Her entire body was coated with ejaculate. Adding insult to injury, her clothes where gone.

She sat back in the booth, nude, trying to figure out how she was going to get home. A pool of cold semen formed in the indentation set made in the seat. It felt gross, but she just didn't care. She ordered a burger. A bartender gave her a spare shirt from the bar, and brought her a beer. The owner of the bar, Roger, delivered her burger, and sat down to talk her while she ate.

"I don't know whether you realize this yet," he said, "but you're life is fucked right now." Hundreds of people saw the live stream of you taking all comers. You'll never be able to go back to being an innocent good girl, at least not in this town." Rachel broke down sobbing - hearing someone say what she'd done caused reality to set in.

When she regained her composure, Roger continued. "You're obviously going to get kicked out of school, and you'll need money. If you want to put that body to work, you can make a ton of cash." Rachel immediately objected, offended by the suggestion. Roger stood to leave, and gave her a business card. "Call me if you change your mind. After today, you're going to be getting fucked a lot whether you like it or not. Men will force themselves on you, because no one would believe you if you cry rape. Might as well make money doing it."

With that, he kicked Rachel out of the bar, forcing her to walk home alone, half naked, covered in cum.