Rejection In NC Works Out

Story Info
He wasn't who she thought she would have.
2.1k words
12.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met in a classroom of 16 others, some thing attracted her to him, he wasn't sure what or why, but he knew he wanted her. As the class began, teams were broken up but they never really connected in a team – they were always on different ones. Lunchtime came and she ran out without a word, oh well, he thought, maybe later I can talk to her. As he went downstairs to the restaurant, he saw her, Mary, sitting there alone – and he thought, now I can sit and talk to her, find out what she's like and see if my gut instinct, and my other head are thinking right.

Mary saw Glenn appear and thought he was cute and definitely liked what she saw. She offered the seat across from her to Glenn, then Bob showed up and joined them. A person from Mary's table in class – which Glenn found out, was someone she worked with. This could be interesting, she seems nice and those boobs are mouth watering. A self-confident woman was something that always attracted Glenn to a woman; and Mary was definitely giving that impression. As they ate lunch they chit chatted, but he wanted to be alone with her. Bob wasn't budging, almost like a watchdog. Asking around about the plans for the evening, Mary said that she was going to a movie with a friend that night, would Glenn care to join them? He would have but then he remembered that his daughter was expecting him for dinner and he hadn't seen her in months. So he begged off and they went back to class.

At break they were talking some more and they found that they had a lot of chemistry, Glenn could sense that she wanted him but didn't want to come on too strong. They proceeded into class and were broken into 2 groups, the extrovert and the introvert. Of course, they were on the same team, they were taking control of the group and it was almost as if they finished each other's thoughts. They were getting along. Glenn didn't realize that the movie guy was more than just a friend, but he had full intentions of getting to know Mary better. They ended for the day and she left saying she needed a drink but had to get ready for her "date" so she left. He went to the bar, she made him so hot he needed something to take his mind off of her.

Mary went with Jeff to see Legally Blonde and he drooled over Reese Witherspoon the entire time. It was annoying to her but she was already annoyed that Jeff hadn't even tried to touch or kiss her. Jeff dropped her back at the hotel and left her there, she was rather put off with this turn of events. Didn't he want her after all these years of writing to each other and making explicit comments/emails about what they each wanted from the other?

Mary went to the bar and got a drink – she needed something to soothe her. Then she saw Glenn there and she thought of what she could do with him, if her first date didn't want her – maybe he did. She thought he did, but she could be wrong. Glenn went to the bar and was settling the bill – she nodded to him and he nodded back and left. That was it, she thought, I am definitely done with the flirt game – guys don't want me. Mary went back to her room and got out her toy and made herself cum, something she so desperately needed. Meanwhile Glenn was in his room jacking off to thoughts of Mary and what he wanted to do to her.

Class progressed the next day to allow groups to break off again and she could see Glenn look at her – he seemed to be enjoying the view. She had on a white short skort with a low cut top that hung just on her hips. Mary knew how to move her body and used it to her full advantage. She gave Glenn looks every once in a while and smiled. When class finished they went to the bar. Mary was supposed to go out with friends that night but they cancelled, she didn't know what she was going to do for dinner.

She sat at the bar and got a beer and then Glenn sat down to join her. Bob showed up and sat down near her, made sure his presence was known to the "stranger amongst them." They proceeded to talk about odd issues and current events and then Glenn started to flatter & flirt with her and work on her ego, she was definitely taking it all in. She had a few more beers and was getting a nice buzz, there was definitely chemistry between the two and her coworker could tell he was the 3rd wheel.

Glenn told Mary he was going to meet his daughter and that she was more than welcome to join him. She asked if she could trust him, he grinned and said "absolutely not." Mary just smiled and said "No." She went to her room and thought about it and then decided that dinner would be safe, so she called him up in his room and said yes to his dinner invitation – that's all it was supposed to be.

Mary debated telling Glenn about Jeff and what happened the night before – the history of their relationship. When they got to his car, Mary blurted out the history about Jeff and what happened, or what didn't happen really! Needless to say he was surprised, but his reaction was surprising to Mary, he immediately worked his hand up her thighs towards her crotch – with the skort it was hard to manipulate around, he tried any way. Mary didn't stop him; instead she started to stroke his cock as they discussed what he wanted to do to her and if she really wanted to do it with him.

It was then that she told him she'd never done this with another guy – she had written stories about this but never acted out anything. He was surprised as he thought that she seemed to know very well what she was doing. She worked his hard cock with her hand – which was difficult for him since he was wearing jeans. She said she would make sure that he was satisfied but she would not promise to have sex with him.

They enjoyed dinner – all the while he was rubbing her leg and what ever else was available to his hand - with his daughter and future son-in-law sitting across the table from them. Glenn's daughter invited them to see her apartment after dinner so they left together and Mary drove his rental car. Once they got in the car he got his fingers in her pussy and finger fucked her for a little while. She was getting hotter and wetter by the minute. She needed some release – anything at this point. They got to the apartment and got the grand tour. It was nice and they stayed a short while stealing lurid glances at each other. The fiancé went to a softball game and Glenn's daughter wanted to go as well, so we left. The whole ride home was more groping and touching and feeling. At one of the red lights Glenn leaned over and kissed her – deep and hard and told her he wanted to fuck her and make her cum like she never had before.

When they got to the hotel she wanted a drink, for courage as he put it. Someone from class was there – Mary sat on one side of the guy and Glenn sat on the other side. Mary was talking to the guy from class and Glenn was talking to another woman. Glenn left shortly after his one drink – winking at Mary – and said that he would see them tomorrow. She left after she finished her drink and talking with the guy from class. She still wasn't sure what to do and was actually trembling a little when she got on the elevator and pressed 6, to go to his room. Mary got to his room and knocked. Glenn answered with only his boxer briefs on with a sizable bulge underneath. He hugged her from behind and said that he needed to take a shower but would be out very shortly. As he hugged her, he groped and felt her tits and squeezed her nipples, pressing his hard cock against her ass. He told her to get comfortable and that he would be back shortly.

She sat down on the bed and debated running like hell or going in the shower with him - what was she thinking? She didn't run and he got out of the shower, joining her on the bed. He asked her why she hadn't gotten undressed yet; she didn't answer, just kissed him and let things go their natural way.

As he was kissing her, he got her shirt off in one fast motion, as he was removing her bra she already had her shoes off and was working on her skort. The thong went next and now nothing was in his way and he was now able to start fingering her pussy. They were kissing when she felt herself start to feel that first climax; she was squirting through this orgasm, which she had never done before. He was sucking on her nipples as her orgasm started to subside and she was stroking his cock to make it as hard as she could. She wanted to taste him so she went down on him. She was sucking him down, deeper and deeper to get him down her throat. That's when he said, "you aren't going to get me off that way. I want to feel it in your pussy and make you cum."

He had been playing with her pussy still and another climax was about to come on, she came again and he put cock right at the entrance of her pussy to feel the pulsing lips. Once the orgasm passed he entered her, thrusting slowly until he was all in and she was ready for more. He continued to suck on her tits and she felt another orgasm surging forward, as he pulled her legs up higher and sucked on her tits she came with such force she almost passed out. He continued to pound into her, faster and harder but then he pulled out – he wasn't ready to cum yet.

He asked her, "Do you want to cum more – do you want to feel my cock in your pussy?" He frigged her clit to another orgasm and she sucked his cock some more, trying different techniques, sucking then licking then kissing his cock, making him moan with desire. She had to stop sucking his cock when she reached yet another orgasm; he put his cock in her pussy, fucking her with long thrusts, hard and steady pounding in her pussy.

He told her to roll over, she did what he wanted and he fucked her from behind and played with her pussy with one hand and her tits with the other, he made her cum 3 more times in this position. He was still hard as a rock – but he was wearing her out. She wasn't used to this kind of a workout. He was filling her pussy to its fullest capacity and enjoying it, they both were! She came again and laid there for a few minutes sucking his cock and playing with it so she could take a break.

They were very heated up as he asked her what she wanted. She said to him "fuck me … fuck me hard." He told her to stand up and bend over the bed; he entered her in one quick thrust. She couldn't believe how full she felt and the feeling of the orgasm that was to be her last, started at her toes. This was a huge one, she was ready and so was he – here it comes, he said and she came with such force she fell over on the bed and he pulled out – and jacked off his cock, spraying his cum all over her back. They collapsed on the bed and lay there for a while. They got cleaned up and went to the bar as if nothing happened, but the glances and looks between them were enough to let her know that they could continue if she wanted to. She wasn't sure, but knew that this memory would last for a very long time.

To be continued …. "The last night of class"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Captured in the Woods A young woman is stolen by a Faey lord for his pleasure.in NonHuman
An Old Guy Gets Lucky, Twice! A camping trip and a lot of rain, turn into fun!in Mature
Lesbian Couple Seeks Sperm Donor Couple seduces younger neighbor for breeding threesome.in Group Sex
Every man’s wet dream Do you want to fuck?in Romance
James' Story The story of how James finally found true love.in Mature
More Stories