Rekindling The Fire

Story Info
He wants to bring back passion to their love.
1.1k words
4.35
16.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she kneels before the brunette, slipping her silky panties off slowly. Stroking her thighs, playing lightly with her fingertips. As the brunette opened her legs her blonde lover leaned forward inhaling her scent, I imagine it filling my being, as she tasted her nectar. I heard soft moans as the blonde slipped a finger into her, tracing her tongue along the folds of her secret place. I can almost see her flick her tongue against the clit of the brunette and she jumped as if she had been hit with electricity. She opens her legs wider to the blondes touch, she buries her tongue deep inside as she strokes her fingers in and out...a low guttural moan; bucking against her lover as the brunette’s orgasmic cries fill the air and her nectar runs down. I realize that my watching was wrong. A violation of privacy but the sight was more than worth the risk. The image of the two young ladies, entwined in Sapphic passion floated in my mind for several days.

Now you may be wondering where this came from and to where it is leading. Trust me I did not know these answers until later. My girlfriend and I were at a point where we just did not have the same fire in our sex lives as we did before. We had tried several different things, movies, books, that sort of thing, but still the heat was waning, the fire slowly going out. I had left the house that evening trying to think, come up with something that would excite Kim when I looked up and through that bedroom window and saw those two women. It took a few days before it dawned on me that I was approaching this the wrong way. It was not the fire that was the problem, it was the wood used to stoke it. The mental part of our sex life was not there in other words.

I set out to devise a plan that would have my lovely Kim climbing the walls and waking the neighbors. I made plans for us to have a quiet dinner at home on Saturday night. I went to the local adult store and purchased a few small items including a lovely purple 14-inch dildo, massage oil and a blindfold. I cleaned the entire house and made sure that everything was perfect. I prepared dinner, braised chicken in tarragon sauce, creamed peas, and steamed new potatoes in butter sauce. A bottle of white wine and strawberries in cream finished out the menu. We had dinner and just chatted about the day’s activities. After we finished I suggested we listen to some music with a cup of coffee. We were just relaxing with our coffee when I stood up and walked over to Kim. Taking the blindfold out of my pocket, Kim looked at it and started to say something. I placed a finger on her lips and told her not to worry, I was sure she would enjoy what was about to happen.

I led her to the bedroom, stopped and slowly turned her. Standing behind her I began to undress her, taking my time with each piece. First I slipped her blouse off, pausing to kiss her shoulders and neck. I felt a shudder run through her. Next came her skirt, I dropped it allowing it to pool around her ankles. I followed with her bra and panties. When I finished I lowered her to the bed, leaving her siting on the edge. I quickly undressed and laid her face down on the bed. Taking the massage oil in my hand I warmed it slightly. Starting with her feet I began to massage her. Working slowly, exploring her as I worked her muscles. Feeling the texture of her skin. Allowing my fingertips to trace patterns on her calves and thighs. Never touching in an overt arousing way I gave her a full body massage. By the time I was finished she was flushed, her breath as ragged as she started to give in to her passion. I turned to increasing her passion. Kissing the back of her neck, my breath, hot on her skin.

Caressing her shoulders as I ran my tongue down along her spine. Kissing and squeezing her buttocks. Licking the back of her knees…kissing the inside of her thighs. Her only senses were those of sound and touch, these alone was bringing her closer to her climax. I turned her over gently. Kissing the side of her neck, nuzzling the hollow spots of her shoulders, kissing hollow of her throat. She began to moan, shifting around on the bed. I slip down, kissing the swell of her breast, cupping it caressing it. I suck the nipple into my mouth, running my tongue across it. She moans louder, pleading with me not to stop. I shift from one breast to the other, bathing each nipple with my tongue. I slip a hand down feeling the small tuff of hair at the top of her slit…moving down more I felt her wetness.

Slipping a finger into her she arches her back, pushing up to my hand. I began to work my finger in and out of her feeling her liquid heat. Sliding down her body, already coated with a thin sheen of perspiration mixed with the warm soothing oil, I lay in front of her. Her heels on either side of me her hot, moist passionflower in front of me. I run my tongue along the outer lips…up and down very slowly. Her hand grabbed the back of my head, pulling me closer, I resisted, taking her hand I mine, and laying my lips on it gently, I whispered her, “ Kim, let me please you, give you this, please.” I then laid her hair on my hair softly. Parting her lips with my tongue I flatten it pushing into her. She starts to thrash about in the throes of passion moaning and begging for release. I pause, look up and remove the blindfold so I can gaze into her eyes. I saw passion clouded with lust and desire staring back at me. I could hold her back no more. I centered my attention and suck her clit into my mouth, sucking hard on it as I thrust my finger in and out or her. It was enough to push her over the top. She climaxed crying out my name, tears running down her face. Her juices flood me as she erupted like a mighty geyser. I hold her until she starts to calm down, till the aftershocks had subsided. A slight smile covered my face knowing what she does not. That this was just the beginning.

To Be Continued...