Rekindling the Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," he said, stroking my cheek with one hand. Then he laughed. "You were pretty much my jerk fuel through college."

"Gross!" I teased, slapping his chest gently. Then I just snuggled up against him with my ear on his bicep, my nose against his chest and fingers in my hair. We spent a long time like that, but when I got up my legs were still shaky. I made it to the bathroom, cleaned up, then skittered naked through the house grabbing our clothes from the living room and hurrying back to my room.

The next day when I woke up I headed into the kitchen in just a t-shirt and boyshorts. My family was all having breakfast together and my mom made fun of me for being a sleepy head. Everything was so normal and natural, so unlike last night. But then I caught a glimpse of my brother out of the corner of my eye and seeing how he was eyeing the barely covered contour of my breast, I knew I would be sneaking into his room tonight.

12