Relationship Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The temperature of the water began to chill, changing the whole idea of staying in the shower to one of escape. To encourage their departure for more comfortable surroundings she reached over and turned off the warm side first. The blast of cold water caused her to squeal and shut it off all together. Like the gentleman he was, he grabbed a towel and dried her back and legs until she turned around to face him and he continued to dry her fully. She reciprocated, spending more time on his member than was necessary; however it returned the little guy to his full and upright position once again.

They dashed to the bedroom and flopped on the bed, she on top, dangling her breasts over his mouth and he wasted no time in putting them to good use. She broke off the encounter before he was ready and crawled up higher on the bed, legs astride his torso, her wet pussy leaving little damp spots along the way where ever it contacted smooth skin. She slipped her knees, one at a time, over his shoulders and sat fully on his chest, her love nest a mere fraction from his mouth. Nancy had early decided she would have to be the aggressor if she was going to get any satisfaction from this man, at least her kind of satisfaction.

Her hands were on the wall behind the bed, her body slightly raised as she squirmed forward, slowly, positioning her dripping sex directly over his mouth. Finally, he decided he should go for it and licked out, tentatively, to taste her for the first time. It was warm, very wet and spicy. He liked the flavor and she liked what he was doing. He muddled through, haphazardly and only occasionally hitting the right spots when she took control, Nancy reached down and seized Corey's head in both hands, guiding his face as if it were a steering wheel for some pleasure machine, until his tongue found her clit. She dove on it, holding him in place as he lapped obediently until she could no longer control herself and came in a torrent, drenching his face with her juices, quivering and shaking.

Corey had never experienced a woman who had such an intense orgasm. This time he knew for sure that was what it had been. His face was sticky with her cum, he never realized a woman could expend so much liquid without peeing. It was all over but he stayed with it until she backed off, her nerves over sensitized at the event.

Nancy slid back, retreating down his body, the course she followed to get there in the first place. When she was positioned over his stomach, making sure not to slide down onto his cock, she bent double and delivered an impassioned kiss through all the wetness of her. She sniffed the fragrance of her own body. She tasted the coating she left on his face, her tongue in his mouth, around and around, sucking on his lips, removing as much of her own taste as she could. She always licked her fingers after she came and this tasted even better.

Corey was shocked at the kiss, that she would like her own taste. He was hoping she would continue to slide down his body and impale herself on his throbbing hard dick, something he had been waiting for ever since she made the climb up. When the kiss broke, she raised her haunches and slid lower, her wet pussy lips gently caressing his hardness as they drifted past. Once she was sure she was past her own opening she lowered herself on his cock, allowing it to slip between her lips and she rode him on the outside, his cock head gently punching at her engorged clit on each stroke. He was soaked above and below and she finally relented and slid down farther, positioning her mouth over his cock, this time not taking it in her hand but slipping it into her waiting mouth without encouragement.

Nancy took him as deeply as she could without gagging, tasting the flavor of her own juices with which she had pre-coated his dick. This was her first blow job and she wanted it to be memorable. She worked on him for several minutes using her mouth only. Then she grabbed him firmly at the base and stood his cock straight into the air, impaling her mouth straight down over and over. Her left hand moved to his ball sack and manipulated it with more authority then before. Her right hand began to move in unison with her mouth and she finally settled into a rhythm and pattern which would send him to ecstasy.

Corey thought she was going to fuck him when she plopped down on his rigid dick with her pussy and slathered her wetness up and down its length. Over and over she slid and he thought he might actually cum without being inside her. It was so warm and soft and wet and erotic. Her kiss, at first disturbed him as she licked her own juices off his face but the more she did that the more erotic it became and the more turned on he became. Now she was giving him some very good head. He had a few previous girlfriends perform on him before but it was always haphazard in the car, quickie kind of thing just to get him off without ever any enjoyment for the girl. This was different. She was rewarding him for his job well done. It felt great.

Nancy decided she was going all the way with her first head job. She would take him as deep as she could manage, for as long as she could and when he came, she would drink down every bit of his spunk. It was a reward for the great face he, albeit reluctantly, just gave her. She couldn't help but thinking how great her orgasm had just been and how soon he might be up to it again. She felt him stop bucking his hips and got ready for his load, resting her mouth on the head and pumping as fast as she could. He erupted, spewing a full quart into her waiting mouth. She gulped once as it threatened to overflow, drinking down the first two spurts, continuing to prime the pump as he shot several more times, a slight groan involuntarily emitted from his throat.

He wondered if he should warn her when he was going to cum. The other girls all wanted to be told so they could pull off and he could shoot into a convenient napkin. He decided that since she jerked him off last time she could make that decision herself, besides, he always felt a bit incomplete when they pulled off at the last minute and he figured if she didn't ask he wouldn't tell.

She slowed her hand, not removing her mouth as he appeared to be drained, softening perceptibly. She finally removed her hand completely; keeping him in her mouth until he was soft enough she swallowed him all the way down and his pubic hair was tickling her nose. She pulled off, reaching up to wipe a bit of cum which had escaped the corner of her mouth on her finger and lick that clean as well. She bent down to kiss him, wondering if he would be willing to share his spunk that lined her mouth just as she had shared her cum from his face. She kissed him, gently, closed mouth, wondering if he would break first. He didn't and she pressed on, spreading her lips slowly, probing with her tongue until they licked each other clean from the inside.

"Think there's any hot water yet?" she asked.

After he dropped her off and returned to his bed he could still smell her scent on the sheets and pillow, wondering if his mother would also smell the new aroma. Neither had the strength to self gratify that night and both slept soundly.

His year at college was not what he expected. The class load was harder, there were far fewer available girls and he didn't get home as often as he would have liked. But when he did return she was always waiting, willing and very able. Since she stayed home and went to the local community college she was always home when he returned. Their relationship evolved to a sex centered arrangement. They found fewer reasons to go out and more and more times to be alone. There was still no intercourse, she was adamant. He figured she just wanted to keep her 'V' card for the future, he knew she wanted to fuck, that was clear. She just couldn't bring herself to cross the barrier.

Nancy spent Corey's second year at college submerged in studies, trying to finish at the top of her community college class. It was a tough class. She kept her devotion to him, dating no one, touching no one. After the summer before he went off that was the hard part. She enjoyed the physical contact even more than fingering herself. But she stayed true although she experimented solo throughout the year. Her bouts of self-fulfillment became more adventurous and more numerous. She no longer was content to pleasure herself exclusively in bed and had branched out, while driving was a favorite. She drove west out of town on a solitary two lane road two days a week. The ride was an hour long as she delivered papers for her father to a business in Okeechobee, way out in the country. It was a reflective time and she frequently questioned her commitment to her virginity after doing and enjoying so many other activities but, in the end, she held fast.

On the rides she would see miles of pasture land, cows, bulls, alpaca and other animals being raised and bred. Once she saw a bull mounting a cow in a field and slammed on the brakes to get a better look. It was wild, primitive, violent and stimulating. She actually reached down into the folds of her shorts, slipping her finger under the material of the thong she was wearing and diddled her self while watching the exhibition in the field. Afterwards, she was confused and worried that she was a pervert but in time those thoughts passed and she simply realized she was a sexual person who wasn't getting any.

Her trips west made her bored more than thoughtful and to relieve the boredom she created a game to play on the way. She would always dress in a very short pair of khaki shorts, very open at the leg and her smallest thong underneath. She would pull out a hairbrush she carried in her purse, the one with the tapered and round handle and, while driving, she would insert it in her pussy and she would fuck herself until she had an orgasm. The public display made the climax all the more intense.

While she was waiting for Corey at school, she would experiment at home, seeing how far she could put things into her self, measuring them against her memory of Corey's dick to see how they fit in girth and length. Her father smoked an occasional cigar and he purchased them in capped metal tubes which he discarded. They were of various sizes and she made an effort of collecting them, hiding them in her room for later use. These became a surrogate for her boyfriend. She tried deep throating them, practicing for the next date with Corey. She inserted them up her pussy, rotating, squirming, imitating what she thought his motions would be.

She had early on realized her ass was very sensitive, in a good way. She loved the feel of her thong as it snugged in the crack of her butt. Many times she would pull it even tighter as she walked, often in the mall, enjoying the friction of the material against her little puckered hole. One night she was working herself over vigorously, when she slipped with the small cigar tube and pre-coated with pussy juice it darted at the entrance of her back door. There was just a bit of penetration but enough for her to realize what it felt like.

The next time it wasn't a slip but intentional. Wetted and lubed she slowly introduced it as the muscles tried to reject the object. She persisted and finally it opened allowing entrance. It felt strange and wonderful and erotic all at once. She pumped it in and out while fiddling her clit and reached an orgasm comparable to the one she had with Corey before he went off to school. As time passed she introduced larger and larger cigar tubes until she was sure she found one comparable in size to her boyfriend. She took it full length and pounded herself to a shattering orgasm. It was at that moment she decided Corey could fuck her and she could still keep her virginity.

Corey came home wondering if he should still keep Nancy. She was nice, adventurous and willing to do most anything, except fuck that is. Her blow jobs were a treat, she would let him touch anything anywhere, basically they did it all, except fuck. It was a big exception. He wasn't sure. The first few weeks of being home would tell the tale.

It was his third week home. His return was great, lots of parties and socializing. His family swarmed him after being gone the full year. He started his summer job and that took up thirty hours a week. So it took until the third week at home before they finally had some quality time alone. Her folks were out for a three day vacation and so they headed to her house and her bedroom. She was being the aggressor but in the submissive position. He was on top and they were making out heavily. He was playing with her pussy, something she adored, when suddenly; she reached down and took hold of his hand. He thought she was going to push him away for some new and unfathomable reason when she guided his finger to her waiting asshole. He was shocked, taken aback and lost.

"Where did this come from," he asked himself. Unsure how to continue and just what she was looking for. He played there for a few minutes, being gentle and just rubbing around the little puckered opening when she again reached down, grabbed his hand and pressed his finger into her starfish. This time he pressed, to see how far she was willing for this to go. She spread her legs farther apart and pressed back. He pushed and she pressed and together he finally had his finger firmly and totally inserted in her ass.

He finger fucked her little butt for a couple of minutes when she reached down, like instructing a slow child, grasped another finger and directed it to the opening. Now he was fingering her two at a time, in her ass and she was bucking like a bronco. She reached down and grabbed his cock, realizing it was harder than ever, that this was something he was willing to do and she jerked him all the while he fucked her ass with a pair of fingers. It didn't take long for her to come, a shock for him that she could climax without even touching her pussy. He came moments later spewing all over her stomach. They relaxed a moment, his fingers still hiding from daylight when she hugged him tight and whispered in his ear, "Isn't that where your penis should be?" She was always so clinical.

They planned a night together for the following Saturday. His parents were going out of town for the weekend and she elaborately planned to stay at a girlfriend's house. Nancy was atwitter with anticipation. The last date had gone better than she ever imagined. He fingered her ass and it felt great although it took a lot of coaxing. She didn't realize she could cum with just his fingers in her ass. Now she could really get fucked and keep the memento to her future husband.

They were excited, Corey unsure about what he thought they were going to do, not sure if he was ready for that. He would look at her differently after something like that he believed. But if that's what she wanted, who was he to deny her.

The evening started as usual, they rolled into bed, naked. Nancy had spent longer than usual in the bathroom and had showered before coming into the bedroom. They snuggled and kissed and touched and held tight, all in anticipation of what was to come. She was soaking wet as he played with her pussy. He was steel hard as she softly touched him. Finally she had decided the time had come, even though neither of them had. She rolled on her back dragging him on top, taking time to center him over her body. Usually she made sure he was no where near the center line so he didn't accidentally penetrate her. This time she wanted penetration. She gently pulled him up until they both could feel the head of his cock at her opening.

She reached down and took a firm hold of Corey's dick, sliding it up and down her slit, lubricating the tip fully, twisting her hips to actually take him a little deeper into her pussy, her hand wrapped around his cock so he couldn't get carried away. When she thought he was slick enough, she rotated her hips slightly, creating a space between their loins, and aimed his head right at the pucker so anxiously waiting. She had been mistaken, the cigar tube was no where as big as he was. She whispered, "Take it slow."

Corey maintained his composure, remained rigid and allowed her to do all the work. When she coaxed he pushed forward, when she squeezed he stopped, slowly and gently. He felt when the head slid past the tight little muscle and she gasped audibly. He stopped and she urged him on. Deeper and deeper he trod the path, she squirmed and slithered and had a look of ecstasy on her face. Once he passed the muscle she released him from her grip, using bodies exclusively as control. He wasn't sure when the thought hit him but he realized he was balls deep in his girlfriend's ass and it was a new and exciting experience. It was tighter than her mouth, firmer than her hand, like hundreds of little hands all moving around at the same time on his dick. He didn't know how long he would last.

Nancy was shocked at the size difference between Corey and the pseudo-dildo she had been using but she knew he felt wonderful. He was in to the hilt, something she wasn't sure would happen. But there he was and his tight stomach muscles were lying directly against her clit. He began rocking slowly, his cock slipping in and out of her ass and his tight abs rubbing on her clit. She grabbed his ass, guiding and coordinating the motion. He slid ever so easily in and out, just up to the point of exit, never too far, then all the way back until his balls smacked against her butt cheeks. She sped him up, not hurrying but creating more friction, more motion, more feelings.

It wasn't long before he found himself being guided to pounding her ass. She was speared on his tool; he was in another world, not the one he usually occupied. They were normally not very vocal during their sex play, relying on hand signals and slight movements to encourage or discourage certain things. But here she was, moaning and groaning, sometimes to the point he thought he was hurting her and he would slow. She would then grab a piece of ass and demand more of him, driving and pounding.

Nancy rotated her pelvis to rub her clit against his stomach and cause him to withdraw nearly all the way from her ass before spiking her again with feelings she had never before experienced. He was pounding away and she couldn't get him to pound hard enough for her tastes. The rubbing and pounding, the sweat covered bodies, the new sounds she made all served to heighten her enjoyment and prolong her time in suspension. But it finally came, and she launched into spasms of the most intense orgasm of her young life. She shuttered and convulsed, her body somewhere else, on a different plane, as close to living heaven she thought was possible.

Corey was taken back by the intensity of her orgasm; he had never before experienced such an almost violent reaction to sex. It spurred him on and brought him over the edge. He came just behind her, or rather just in her behind, certain he never produced so much sperm in his life. It seemed to squirt forever, in actuality it lasted a little over a minute.

She felt him tense, knowing he was ready to cum, acutely aware that this was the first time he could cum in her, other than her mouth. This was as close to sex as they could get until marriage. She wasn't sure she would be able to last that long, this felt so fucking good. He poured a quart in her ass and she felt the warmth of its flood, the additional lubrication it provided, it was a truly a wonderful sensation. She knew she would have to experience that in her pussy before too long, but for today, this was the best.

They lay on the bed, spent, no energy remaining between them when finally; his softening cock was ejected by the muscles of her ass, seeking to control their territory once again after the assault. He felt his dick being squirted out of her opening and she felt the copious amount of cum he had injected ooze out her hole and slither down her crack to the sheets beneath.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Pastor's Paramour A private counselling session is merely a ruse for passion.in Mature
Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 01 She's his neighbor, his best friend and so much more...in Anal
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Conflicted Ch. 01 Reminders of the past turns a mother to betrayal.in Mature
My Roommate's Boyfriend Busty slut takes her roommate's boyfriend up the ass.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories