Relative Perversions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to take anymore teasing, he reached up and grabbed Candi lightly by the throat and growled at her, "Get up and show me my property, bitch. I'm through with the teasing!"

"Yes, sir!" Candi squeaked but reached up to keep his hand on her throat for a moment before standing on shaky heels. Two wobbly steps put her on full display from behind, a sight he was already intimately familiar with.

"Turn around, slut!"

Candi threw a sultry yet compliant gaze over her shoulder at her son and tantalizingly turned slowly. The sight of her large, pendulous tits greeted him first in all their glory. The areolas surrounding the nipples were huge, the size of the top of a coke can with big eraser-sized nipples standing at attention. Though their sheer size caused the natural udders to hang heavy on her chest, the nipples sat high and gave a perkiness to them that was accentuated by the fact that there was no sag despite being over forty and having given birth five times.

Her flat, toned tummy was a testament to the time she spent at yoga and calisthenics. Even though her waist was somewhat average size, when compared with the large rack above and the wide hips below, it gave her the appearance of a tiny midsection.

Once Candi was fully facing Lester, her glorious cunt came into view. The thick, puffy lips protruded from between her thighs despite her keeping them pressed together. Further, her thighs glistened to the tops of her stockings with her excited secretion. The slut apparently kept her labia shaved or waxed as they were baby smooth, but just above her jutting clit sat a small tattoo inked into a little heart which had a jagged crack splitting it almost down the middle. Smirking, Les asked his slut about the unique design.

"Oh, that's from mama's younger days, baby. It means my pussy is a heart breaker because it needs cock, not love."

Les laughed and made a motion with his hand to prompt her to continue her reveal as "Closer" began winding down. As the lusty bombshell squatted down while keeping her knees closed, the Pussycat Dolls' "Buttons" began thumping on the speakers.

Grinning wickedly, Candi trailed her hands down her body and across her thighs. Upon reaching her knees, she gripped them and jerked her legs open wide revealing her shiny cunt, wet with her excitement. Lester resumed stroking his dick as he stared wantonly at his slut's hot twat. In beat to the music, Candi rocked her hips back and forth as if trying to air fuck Les across the distance.

Moving down to her hands and knees, the wicked mother crawled seductively until she was kneeling between her son's wide-open legs and staring hungrily at his throbbing dick jerk in his pumping fist. Gently, she once again took his hands and placed them on the couch at his sides. Then, she crawled upward to press a series of kisses over his lightly hair covered chest. The entire time she stared lewdly into his hungry gaze.

Finally, she surprised him by lowering her body to press her big tits onto his abdomen and against his overheated cock. She shifted side to side dragging her heavy rack over his pulsing member threatening to make him nut early. However, the days of manual play had taught her the subtle cues to read when he was almost too far gone, and she would pause to let him calm just enough to tease him more.

The surprises didn't stop as she crawled up again and settled her knees on each side of his body straddling his lap and pressing her bare cunt to his dick for the first time. This might have been too much for Lester if she hadn't distracted him with yet another bombshell. Gripping the back of the couch, Candi leaned forward and shifted side to side again dragging her pendulous milksacks over her son's face. His reaching hands were smacked back to the couch when he tried to feel the fabulous flesh.

Annoyed, Lester gave Candi a sharp crack on her left asscheeks with his open palm, "I get that you want to keep teasing me, but don't ever hit my hands or try to control the situation again. I'm the one in charge, and you're my slut. Got it?"

Candi shuddered in pain/pleasure from the swat on her ass and tremulously stammered, "Yes, sir. I'm sorry, baby."

Les reassured her that he wasn't truly angry by smiling up at her warmly. The slut mother grinned happily and began he gyrations on his dick soaking it in her steady leaking juices. She proceeded to give him a mind-blowing lapdance that was really more of a dry (wet?) hump that was devoid of actual penetration. This continued through the song and bled into the next one by the same girl group, "Don't Cha".

Les groaned as the excitement built in him. Here was his gloriously naked slut/mother grinding her sloppy wet cunt on his dick driving him closer to the bursting point as her huge tits jiggled in his face. He wanted nothing more than to either bury his face in them or trap a stiff nipple between his teeth and lips. Though he couldn't actually touch her, he did in fact rotate his hips in tandem with Candi to further simulate the appearance of fucking her.

For just a moment, he thought he caught a glimpse of Candi staring at something toward the stairs and craned his head to try to see. However, he saw nothing and was once again forced to give Candi his full attention as she went berserk on his lap in a full convulsion of orgasm. It didn't abate as he counted at least four separate climaxes from the bitch in heat. One would slow before it blew into another explosive release.

Finally, she slumped on him and buried her face in the crook of his neck. Weakly, she lifted up enough to tenderly press her lips to Les'. It started slow, at first, but built in passion to a full blown lovers' kiss which included exploring tongues, lips, and teeth. Growling wantonly, Candi broke the kiss and scrambled down to her knees below her lover and gripped his cock in both hands.

Lester's head hit the back of the couch as a "GOD!!!!" expelled from his throat at the fury of Candi's strokes. She seemed like a woman possessed with her two-fisted grip blurring over his shaft in an attempt to coax out her addiction. As if by design, Britney Spears began growling out her "Gimme More" song.

In some distant part of his brain, he thought he heard a mewling gasp behind him but couldn't spare the brain power to register it as euphoria overloaded his mind. The endless teasing and the spectacle of Candi's nudity along with the lapdance pushed him too far and had the son's whole body locking rigid as his balls clenched up and the force of his ejaculation was almost painful.

The first expulsion splattered violently against Candi's collarbone before she slowed her strokes and directed the deluge lower. Rope after thick rope painted the slut mother's big tits, and she released one hand from his cock to reach under and cradle her rack to present better target. It felt like an eternity but was probably more like a minute or two of his cumshot. When he finally collapsed gasping for breath to the soft cushions, Candi's entire chest was a mess.

She amazed him further by using a thumb to collect the last pearl from the tip of his dick and raising it to her plump lips. She purred contentedly as she sucked the cream up. Moving her hands to cup the underside of each heavy tit, the slut hefted one up to begin dragging her tongue across the flesh to clean the slimy treat from her skin. Once the first one was shiny with saliva instead of cum, she parted her plump lips to show him the white load filling her mouth before open-mouth swallowing the treasure. Then, she repeated the whole process with the other fat udder. At last, she climbed up to cuddle next to her languid son and purr in contentment.

Pulling her close, Les cupped her big ass possessively as he enjoyed the warmth of her body. Taking a risk, he addressed his mother by name, "Candi?"

Smirking in amusement against his chest, she let the impertinence slide and answered, "Yes, baby."

"That was incredible, but you know I want to do more when you're ready, right?"

Shifting up, Candi stared her son in the eye. "I know, baby, and I promise it'll happen. I just don't know when. I'm still nervous, and I need time to adjust to everything. I can assure you though that you've thoroughly addicted me to your cock and cum. I'm quickly becoming your property in truth and not just in play. Is that ok?"

Lester could see genuine fear in Candi's eyes at her own feelings and held her close to hug her in reassurance. He kissed her forehead and paused when he thought he heard a sound from the steps, but when he looked, he saw nothing.

Candi softly stroked his dick as they cuddled and giggled wickedly as she felt it stiffen again under her touch. Turning a sultry gaze up to her son, she demurely asked, "Got enough yummy cum for slut momma?"

Les laughed and squeezed a tit hard as he bit her ear. The stacked slut shuddered in excitement. The playlist she'd loaded had ended as they sat on the couch, but neither cared. Candi continued to stroke and squeeze her lover's large cock and cooed over it. Her son wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, but its dimensions were perfect to her mind. He was at least a good seven and a half inches long but was thick as hell. Being just shy of the thickness of a soda can, her small hand struggled to grip it properly which was why she usually jerked it with a two-handed grip. It reminded her so much of another dick that she'd missed for so long.

"Baby, I know I'm such a bitch for making you wait, but I can make it up to you at least a little. Do you like your slut momma's fat titties?"

Les could only groan as he squeezed the heavy sacs. "I fuckin' love these big knockers. I could play with them forever."

"Well, then you'll love this."

Candi pulled her tits from her son's hard grip and slid to her knees between his trembling thighs while still stroking his girth lovingly. Grinning, she blew a warm breath on the pulsing head before spitting a wad of saliva on it to slicken it up some. Then, she amazed him by raising up and placing his dong on the valley between her fantastic funbags. Slowly, she released him to lay throbbing there as she grasped each orb in hand and spread them wide before squeezing them back together trapping him in a soft, warm sheathe of flesh.

Les threw his head back and groaned as Candi held him there motionless. She knew he was close from just this sensation and wanted him to edge off because she wanted to make this last for him. It was obviously his first titjob, and she wanted him to remember it to the day he lay on his death bed. When she knew he was ready, she rocked and undulated her upper body in order to slide the channel of her huge tits along his hot shaft.

Candi felt her cunt juices flowing freely down her thighs to soak the stocking she wore and knew that they were ruined but didn't cared. Just the feeling of her son's dick pumping her titflesh was already making her clit tingle as an orgasm approached. When it tore through her body, she moaned and mewled but somehow managed to continue titfucking her lover's thick cock. It had been so long since she had cum from the feeling of a dick between her melons. She loved her husband, but he just didn't excite her the way Les was doing. She was taken by such surprise by his next action that she spasmed through another nut.

Les growled and clutched her big knockers and squeezed hard as he mashed them together even harder while he began humping upward. Candi became wetter as she felt the pebbled tip thumping against her chin when she looked down to see it pushing in and out of her flesh sheathe. She moaned through her orgasm and reveled in the domination of her chest as her son took control and used her body for his own pleasure.

The teen growled like an animal as he fucked his slut's soft, pliant tits in an attempt to cum again. In a distant part of his mind, he registered a noise behind him yet again but couldn't focus much on it. Still, he glanced behind him. For a second, he thought he saw a feminine leg shaking and spasming at the top of the stairs and a phone peaking around the banister. However, his full attention was brought back to the ho kneeling in front of him as she squeaked through another juicy nut which pushed him over the edge.

His own release took him as much by surprise as it did Candi. The first wad of goo arced up and hit Candi in the face so hard it ricocheted off to splat onto the jiggling slopes of her boobs. It caused her to jerk her head back in surprise which made the next geyser fly up unhindered to land in a puddle on the top of Candi's head. The following three flew up and laid in scummy lines on her beautiful features which then dripped down to glaze her tits. By the time his nut slowed to a dribble, it formed a miniature lake of spooge in the valley at the top of her hooters. Candi laughed in delight and lowered her head to slurp up the jizz puddle and lick the head of her son's dick causing him to shudder and convulse. The sensation was too much, and he had to pull his cock from between her plastered tits.

Candi purred in contentment as she lifted her udders up one at a time to lick them clean like some kind of nasty cat. Then, she used her fingers to scoop the pearly streaks from her face before feeding them into her plump lips and swallow her treasure. Once she was done and had eaten every morsel of man cream, she crawled up and nestled her curvy frame against her wonderful, panting lover.

When the lovers had recovered, they collected their clothes, but he led her naked through the house to walk her to her room. At the door, he kissed her on the forehead and walked toward his own bedroom. He paused outside Lucy's door as he once again heard the distinct sound of her violently fingering herself to multiple shuddering orgasms. Too tired to enjoy the performance, he shook his head ruefully and stumbled to his room where he collapsed in bed.

Before his brain shut down completely, a stray thought crept up. What had caused Lucy to get so horny she had to play with herself?

12