Relatively Speaking Ch. 2

Story Info
Two heads are better than one.
1.9k words
4.32
83.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers

Chapter: Two Heads Are Better Than One

"Starting without me I see," said Teri, entering the room and undoing her blouse. Tossing her blouse to the floor, she knelt at my feet next to Sharon. She undid my belt and pants and yanked them down in one motion. Her white lacey bra strained to hold in her huge melons. Her nipples hardened, as she observed her aunt's handiwork.

"Hope you'll save some of that for me?" She whispered, and then lightly kissed Sharon's cheek.

Sharon slowly pulled my cock from her mouth. "I think there's plenty for both of us -if we pace ourselves." Sharon said, and tongue-kissed Teri's lips.

I was rather startled when Teri held their kiss and turned Sharon to fully embrace her. Sharon let go of my saliva-covered hard on, and the two women lowered themselves together to the carpet. Their kisses escalated into all out lust and soon Teri had done away with Sharon's bra and panties. Sharon grabbed Teri's bra front and forced the cups down to reveal Teri's perfect tits. Kissing, moaning and nipping at Teri's torso, Sharon whirled her body around on top of Teri. Her face just inches away from Teri's mound, Sharon ripped off the thong and buried her face in her niece's pussy.

I wanked my dick like crazy, watching two of my favorite fantasy women taking each other. With Sharon kneeling over Teri in a delicious 69, I reckoned that I had seen enough. I lined myself up behind Sharon and lowered my knees on either side of Teri's head. I rubbed my cock up against Sharon's ass crack and pussy. Teri's stopped her licking long enough to reach up and guide my cock into Sharon's wet cunt lips. With one long stroke my cock was deep in her. Sharon raised her head quickly and turned back to glare at me.

"There's NO way I'm going to fuck you Donny. You're my brother-in-law, for God sakes!" She stated, seriously.

"You're right Sharon. You are my sister-in-law, and I'M fucking YOU!" I exclaimed and took hold of her hips.

I pumped my cock in and out of her tight pussy, harder and harder, until my groin slapped against her ass with each stroke. At first her head thrashed from side to side.

"No...No...No, I can't be doing this!"

Teri, of course, had the perfect view of my dick and Sharon's pussy. She was completely turned on. She pulled Sharon's pussy lips open wide and licked at her clit and my balls. The more Teri licked, the lower Sharon's head drooped. Her long arms bent at the elbows and her face went back to Teri's pussy. She was in no position to make any decisions and simply resigned herself to the situation.

"Donny, please don't cum in me. We can take of you without that, OK?" She pleaded.

When she said that I realized that I might be abusing a good thing, and slowed down my pace. Instead of brutalizing her I became gentler in my approach. This was a dream-come-true and I didn't want it to end. I let go of my grip on Sharon's hips and softly stroked her ass and thighs. The hardest thing I could have done at that point was withdraw my cock, but I did.

Apparently, my compromise had no effect on Teri. Immediately she grabbed hold of my pussy soaked dick and shoved it in her mouth. As Teri sucked me deep into her throat, Sharon twirled around and off of Teri. She did it partly to make sure that I didn't fuck her. She was as enthralled with Teri's drop-dead gorgeous features as I was. She bent down to lick and suck Teri's huge tits and finger-fucked her blonde pussy. Teri climaxed twice and I was about to explode in her mouth when she took my tool out.

"I don't know about Sharon, but I need to be fucked!" She demanded. Before I could speak she had turned herself around on the carpet, raised her long legs and wrapped them around my hips. This platinum bombshell truly is a work-of-art. Every inch of her is woman. Her soft skin is tan and toned. Her long legs support a trim athletic frame that seems perhaps too slight to handle those 38DD's. I was awestruck by her passionate beauty. It felt so natural to slip my cock into her hot pussy. Now in the missionary position, I pushed my 9 inches past her lips and deep into her silky vagina. She felt every bit as good as she looked. I started fucking her with the same hard strokes I had Sharon. I was ready to unload within seconds.

Sharon saw that I was on the brink and leaned across the length of Teri's body and grabbed my cock out of Teri's pussy and slammed it into her open mouth. My hips thrust forward, shoving my cock deep into Sharon's throat. I felt my first shot of hot cum hit the back of her throat. She quickly withdrew my dick from her mouth and pumped it hard at the base. Sucking in just the head, she pumped faster and faster. My second and third shots filled her mouth, but she didn't stop. With my cum oozing from the corners of her mouth and dripping on to Teri's pussy, she sucked my cock so hard I felt my brain would explode.

I got to my feet and helped Sharon up to her knees, with her face just inches from my sperm dripping cock. Teri's full lips formed a pout as she gazed at Sharon's cum-soaked face. I gave her one those "couldn't help myself looks" and helped Teri to her knees also. Teri licked and sucked my flaccid cock until it was clean, then licked up the remnants of cum from Sharon's mouth.

"I told you we would take good care of you, Donny," said Sharon, with that evil twinkle in her eye.

"And that you did -both of you!" I remarked, helping them both to their feet and giving them each a brotherly kiss. They gathered up their clothes and I offered to make some coffee. After putting on the coffee pot I left Teri and Sharon in the kitchen to check on Barb and get us something more comfortable to wear. Barb was laying face down on our bed with nothing on but her bra and panties. She didn't budge an inch when I opened the closet door and found three terry cloth robes. She looked so trampy-sexy lying there. Under any other circumstance I would have fucked her right there in her sleep, but I had guests.

I put on a robe and headed to the kitchen. The only light lit in the kitchen was the dim stove light. The sight of my sister-in-law and niece sitting nearly naked at the table was incredible. The soft, low light made them appear as bronze angels. I stood frozen in the doorway with my eyes transfixed on their classic and sensual beauty. They were chatting and chuckling about their drunken state when it finally dawned on me.

"Hey, you girls had better stay the night. You're in no condition to be out on the streets." I handed them each a robe.

"You're probably right Donny," agreed Sharon.

"Do you have enough room for both of us?" Asked Teri.

"Sure! One of you can have the couch and the other can share our bed."

"I don't know what Barb would think of that?" said Sharon.

"Barb is dead to the world. She wouldn't know if a bomb went off," I reasoned.

The giddy pair acknowledged that and decided to flip a coin to see who would sleep where. Sharon got the couch and I got to bed down with Teri. After arranging some bedding for a tired Sharon, Teri and I bid her goodnight and headed to our bedroom. Teri helped me move Barb's limp body over to one edge of the king-size bed.

"God, she's dead weight! How did you ever get her out of her clothes?" I asked.

"Well, it was no easy trick, let me tell you."

I shed my robe and climbed in the middle of the bed, leaving room for Teri on the other edge. She threw off her robe, rolled down her hose and joined me under the covers.

"So how DID you manage to... with her passed out?" I whispered.

Teri explained that Barb wasn't completely out, by the time they got to bed. Barb would go in and out of consciousness, and when she was half awake she was terribly amorous. "I got her blouse off and she started kissing my belly and tried to take off my skirt. I think she thought I was you, or something," she laughed.

"Maybe so, or maybe she was trying to do YOU!" I said.

I laid flat on my back, with my arms behind my head, waiting for her response. Teri turned over to face me and her huge naked tits rubbed against the side of my chest. She laid her hand on my chest and her fingers drew little circles in my chest hair. I felt my dick twinge at her touch. She spoke in a low, sultry tone.

"No, I think she wanted that big cock of yours in her sweet pussy. She wanted to feel your hot meat deep inside her. She wants to cum over and over again, while she watches your dick pumping in and out."

My right hand lowered to caress Teri's long platinum hair. My left hand went to her tit and rubbed her hard nipples. As she spoke, she let her hand fall from my chest and down to my throbbing hard-on. I knew in an instant whose pussy she was referring to. Once she felt the entire length of my dick, she quickly climbed on top of me and straddled my hips. She took my nine inches and slowly lowered her wet pussy around it until she had taken all of it inside.

Barb didn't move an inch, as Teri rode my cock harder and deeper with each stroke. Her long platinum hair whipped my face and I reached up to grab her huge melons. "There's no one to save you now, Uncle Donny," she whispered, almost breathless. "Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Fill me up!"

I was afraid even Barb couldn't sleep through all of this; at the same time it was so exciting. Teri bent forward and pummeled her tits against my face. I grabbed them and sucked her nipples in my mouth as deep as I could. I felt her pussy contract, as she muffled a scream into my shoulder. She came again, this time biting into my shoulder. I felt myself ready to climax. I shoved her back upright, cupped her large mounds, and elevated my hips as high as I could. My hot cum exploded deep into her pussy. My cock thrust into her twice again, filling her up with my love juice. Her body shuddered and I felt my cum seeping from her cunt.

"Yesss, that's much better," she smiled. "We'd better clean up before Barb wakes up."

She got off me and I thought she would get a towel. Instead she just lowered her face to my spent cock and licked and sucked off my cum. After 'cleaning me up' she went to the bathroom to wash herself. She returned to her side of the bed.

"Guess we weren't that tired after all," she smirked, gave me a little kiss and rolled over. As I lay there and slowly drifted off to sleep, I knew there was one or two wet dreams I wouldn't have that night.

Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers