Relatively Speaking Ch. 4

Story Info
An acquired taste.
1.5k words
4.35
61.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers

"Scrambled eggs and champagne sound good?" I asked. The girls agreed.

The three of us in our robes shuffled around the kitchen preparing our breakfast. We joked about last night and played a little grab ass. I poured the champagne and we sat down to have our eggs, when Barb appeared at the doorway. She had smelled the eggs and decided to join the land-of-the-living. Her shoulder length ash blond hair was a mess. She licked her lips again and again, while she poured herself a glass of champagne.

"God, what the hell did I eat?" She wondered, sticking her tongue out and wincing.

Sharon got her a plate of eggs and bent down to whisper to her ear.

"Me, honey," she said, sneaky winking at the rest of us.

Barb ignored Sharon's response, tried some eggs and looked totally puzzled. Her eyes focused on me and Teri, smiling like we swallowed the canary. Sharon saw how confused she looked and put down her fork. She stood up, raised one of her long legs up to her chair and opened her robe. Barb watched her in amazement, as Sharon placed two fingers on her pussy and brought them to her lips.

"Pussy, Barb. You ate my pussy...And, you liked it!"

"No fucking way!" Cried Barb, jumping up from her chair.

She stared daggers, first at Sharon, then Teri, then me. She suddenly realized Sharon was right. She recalled that once or twice, after I had eaten her out, she had tasted herself when we kissed. Slowly she sat back down and chugged her champagne and poured another glass.

"I seem to remember hugging Teri, a little, but... there's no way I went down on you!" She pleaded.

"Well, actually you didn't exactly go down on me, Barb." Said Sharon with a grin. "Donny, why don't you show her what happened?"

I got up and left to get the video camera. She was still shaking her head in disbelief, when she saw me hook up the camera to the TV.

"Hell, you assholes taped me?" She said in disgust.

The three of us knew she was upset, but not angry. She kept downing more and more champagne. Teri and Sharon each took one of her hands and led her to the couch, all the while consoling her. They told her how drunk they all were and how things just got out of hand. The more they talked and drank, the more she lightened up.]

"OK, so let's see this porno movie," she demanded.

I started the player. On the screen Teri and Barb were lying naked on the bed. Barb eyes got big watching herself kissing and feeling up Teri's huge tits. She gulped down another champagne and Sharon poured her yet another glass.

"You don't remember this, Honey?" I asked, smiling. Her eyes were glued to the screen.

"No, not really. Oh, I remember this part... see, where we are kissing. Oh my God! Am I fucking queer?"

"No Barb," continued Sharon. "You just got caught up in the lust, like the rest of us. Kind of a combination of getting drunk and just being naughty."

Teri nodded in stunned agreement. The three women watched with renewed interest, opening and crossing their legs every so often. They finished off another bottle of champagne, when the screen showed Sharon joining the twosome.

"Well, THIS sure is naughty," remarked Barb, watching herself licking at Sharon's pussy.

"Naughty...and Nice!" Said Teri. "You don't know how sweet you taste, Barb."

"I guess I know what Sharon tastes like."

"So, does my pussy taste that bad?" Asked Sharon.

"No -just different. I really don't have anything to compare it to."

It finally dawned on Barb that I was taking this all in. She looked over and saw my hand was inside my robe and I was slowly beating off.

"I can see you're certainly enjoying all of this, you bastard."

I leaned back on my chair, opened my robe, and showed them how stiff and ready my cock was. I smiled, said nothing, but winked at them. Barb resigned herself to the idea that I must have had sex with her sister and/or niece last night (why else would I have my cock on display?). Beside, she was getting excited from the video and the champagne soothed her hangover.

Sharon stood and motioned Teri to join her. Barb sat between them and gawked as Sharon reached over and opened Teri's robe. Sharon's fingers went right to Teri's pussy and started rubbing her clit.

"What ARE you doing?" Asked Barb, crossing her legs (again).

"You said you had nothing to compare my pussy with. That's not true. Here, try some of this."

Sharon moved her fingers from Teri's damp cunt and put them next to Barb's lips. "Go ahead Barb. You know you want to," whispered Sharon.

Sharon's finger prodded Barb's lips open and stuck both sticky fingers in her mouth. "And the verdict is...?" Asked Sharon.

"Its hard to tell any difference, from your fingers," said Barb, looking up sheepishly.

Barb sat up straight, took hold of Teri's hands, and lowered her to the couch next to her. She disrobed Teri, then herself. Kneeling between Teri's legs, she looked up into her eyes.

"I want to taste your pussy."

Teri nodded approvingly, closed her eyes and brought Barb's face to her waiting pussy. Barb took a few tentative licks, then a few more. She moved her hand up Teri's thigh and moved her fingers to open her lips. As she licked at Teri's clit, Teri moaned and laid her head back against the couch. Staring at the ceiling, she grabbed Barb's hair and ground her cunt into her face. The slurping and moaning became contagious. Sharon took off her robe and sat down next to Teri. She spread her legs and inserted a few fingers into her own pussy. Barb raised her head for an instant to recognize her and moved her left hand up Sharon's thigh. Sharon pulled Barb's hand to her pussy and Barb's fingers replaced Sharon's. Sharon rubbed her clit, while Barb finger fucked her and ate away at Teri's twat.

I dropped my robe and knelt behind Barb. Running my cock up against her wet pussy lips, she moaned and spread her legs further. I slid my dick into her and fucked her with long, slow strokes. My cock was saturated with her juices, when I pulled it out and teased her cunt lips and asshole. Barb rose up again from her licking and turned her head back to see me.

"You want naughty? You want naughty? Then fuck me in the ass, Donny," she said, her mouth dripping with Teri's cum.

This was something Barb had never done with me. It was another of those lurid, degrading sexual acts that were never discussed -like making out with another woman. I was too hot at that point to deny her anything. Lubricating her hole with her wetness and my precum, I parted her rectum with the head. She was tight as can be, as I pushed my cock further into her ass. She threw her head back, then started to relax her asshole to ease my entry. Instead of returning to Teri's pussy, she shoved three fingers into Teri and dove face down into Sharon's wetness. I had almost my entire length in her, when all three women started cuming at once. The screams and moans echoed throughout the house. Their desire for each other seemed unquenchable.

"That's it. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Oh Godddd!"

I thrust my cock all the way to the hilt, pulled it back, and pumped her ass like crazy. Her tight ass had its desired effect and I shot a load into her. She released her hands from her sister and niece and planted them flat on the carpet. She rocked her ass back and forth against my groin with a vengeance. The two girls at her sides lay down and lined up under her. They each took one of her big, swaying tits in their mouths. Teri fingered herself. Sharon reached up and teased at Barb's pussy. Barb was an unyielding dynamo, as Sharon inserted her fingers into my wife's dripping pussy. I felt Sharon's fingers next to my dick, as she fucked Barb's pussy. My slippery cock was hard again and it wasn't long before I sprayed another load of cum into her ass. Finally, the smoke cleared, and we all fell in a heap on the floor. As the four of us lay there like a huge naked pretzel, trying to catch our breaths, Barb managed to raise herself to a sitting position.

"Wow, that was fun! I've never been fucked in the ass before," she said, wiping the sweat from her forehead. "Hell, I've never eaten pussy before, for that matter!"

"So, how was it?" Asked Teri.

"You two taste great! Teri, your pussy is so sweet -like honey. Sharon, your taste is a little different, and God you cum in buckets! I love to bury my mouth in your wet bush. If I didn't need Donny's big dick inside me, I think I COULD turn lesbian!" She said with a big smile.

Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers