Relatively Speaking Ch. 5

Story Info
The perfect option...
1.5k words
4.35
56.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fritz
Fritz
86 Followers

"Well ya know, if Donny gets tired, there IS another option," said Teri, as she walked over to her bulky purse. Soon she produced a huge dildo that must have been 12" or better and as round as her wrist.

"Wow Teri, I can't believe you!" Said Barb. Both Barb and Sharon were amazed at its size and that Teri had it in her purse.

"You always carry that hunk of meat around with you?" Asked Sharon.

"No, not really. I just knew we would get smashed last night, and I didn't want to be unprepared."

"Why does it have that flap thing at the base?" I asked.

"Oh that's so you can use it with this strap-on thing, but I've never done that," said Teri, pulling out the strange looking belt.

Teri held the dildo out at arms length and pretended to jack it. I could see the other two were contemplating. I had tried using similar toys on Barb in the past, with no success. She had shunned it, as yet another manifestation of my sick, perverted mind. Now, since the floodgates of erotic desire had opened, who knows what would happen?

"Hell, I'm game, if you girls are?" Asked Barb.

"You don't think Donny will get jealous?" Teri smiled, measuring its length.

"I'm sure Donny will be fine. He'll find some way to fit in," laughed Barb.

The three, naked woman huddled and joked at its length and girth. I sat back in my chair and became the silent observer. They took turns running it against each other's pussies, until it glistened with their juices. Sharon and Barb talked Teri into modeling the belt and snapped the huge dildo into place. Their laughter subsided and Barb became the designated dildo fucker. She quickly lay on the carpet and Teri inserted the tip into Barb's pussy lips.

"Ooh, that's it Teri. Stick it in all the way, honey. Now fuck me with that big thing."

I watched in awe, as Teri thrust her hips and fake cock into my wife. After a few long thrusts, her pussy lips expanded to take it all in. Sharon massaged one of each of their huge tits. I crept over to them with my hard cock in my hand. I knelt down next to the fucking duo, across from Sharon. Barb was writhing on the floor, as Teri fucked her deep with her dildo. Barb reached up, grabbed my hardon and started sucking it. I took hold of each woman's two remaining melons and squeezed. The sight of my wife deep throating my cock and being fucked by her niece was exquisite. Barb sensed I was going to cum and pulled my dick out. She licked my precum and looked up at Sharon.

"I want you all to love me. I want you ALL to fuck me," she said, in a breathless voice.

I stood up and surveyed the situation and knew exactly what to do. I helped Sharon to her feet, then we both straddled Barb's torso. I had Sharon kneel so her twat was right in Barb's face. Kneeling behind her, I let my cock swing along the length of her pussy from behind. Barb was now in control of my cock and Sharon's dripping pussy. She inserted my manhood into Sharon and started licking her exposed clit. Teri never once missed a stroke during our trading places. She leaned forward, smashing her mammoth mounds against my ass cheeks, and continued to ream out Barb's cunt. Barb's face was soon covered with Sharon's cum. She must have wanted more of Sharon's cunt to herself, and made me pull my soaked cock out. As she moved her mouth to cover more of Sharon's pussy, she reached around, took hold of my dick and rubbed it against Sharon's asshole. Sharon was in the midst of a full-blown orgasm, and hardly noticed me lubricating her asshole. I slowly felt her asshole surround my cock. I shoved it into her completely. She wasn't quite as tight as Barb, but with Barb licking and sucking my balls, I was ready to explode.

"Oh God, Fuck my ass, Donny!" Shouted Sharon.

"Fuck me Teri, Fuck Me!" Cried Barb, buried underneath the three of us.

Teri stepped up her pace, thrusting her fake cock in and out of Barb, and slapping my back with her melons. That was all I could stand. Gobs of my cum burst into Sharon's asshole. I kept pumping, as the hot jizz seeped out and fell into Barb's open mouth. Sharon was still reeling from her climax, when Barb pulled my ass-soaked cock out and sucked in the remaining drops of my passion.

Sharon and I climbed off Barb. Teri fell into Barb's arms, with her 12-inch hunk buried deep in Barb's cunt. The two embraced face to face. Teri kissed her lightly on the lips.

"God Teri, I can't believe how real your cock feels!" Barb laughed.

"I know, and it ALWAYS stays hard," Teri said, grinding herself into Barb.

"Oooh, you nasty slut. Be careful or I'll cum again."

"That's the idea," Teri smirked.

Barb wrapped her legs around Teri and sucked in her tongue. Their breasts pounded together, as their ample tits smashed each other. They kissed and fucked each other like this for about 15 minutes, before they both climaxed. I lay against the couch and watched the show, as Sharon put her head on my lap. She stroked and lightly sucked my spent cock, while keeping her eyes on the terrific twosome.

We were happy, content and a little sore, when Teri blurted out.

"Why am I always the last one to get something new? Isn't anyone gonna fuck ME in the ass?"

We were so busy satisfying our new carnal desires; we hadn't paid attention to who got what. We went to Teri to console her.

"Gosh Teri, we sure didn't mean to leave you out," Sharon continued, "Donny, you got anything left in that old thing?" She said, looking down at my spent manhood.

"Sorry, I'm pretty wasted," I sighed, never wanting to reject the likes of Teri.

"Well, I'd be happy to give it a try," exclaimed Barb, out of the blue. She strapped on the dildo. "Somebody juice me up."

Sharon squirted a big gob of K-Y jelly on the rubber cock and thoroughly lubricated it. Teri got on all fours with her back to Barb. Teri's asshole puckered at Barb's first touch.

"I've never done this before, ya know, took it in my ass," Teri said cautiously.

"It was the first for us, too," Barb noted, then inserted the circumcised cock head into Teri's hole. "It does feel strange at first."

Seeing Teri had tensed up, Sharon reached down between Teri's legs and ran her fingers over her pussy. Slowly, Teri relaxed her asshole and felt her pussy give way to Sharon's prodding. Barb inserted a few more inches of the giant dong and Sharon put a few fingers into Teri's cunt. Teri moved her ass in rhythm with Sharon's finger fucking, as the cock went deep into her cunt. Her gorgeous tits banged into each other, until they became a blur. Barb started pumping the dick in and out, like Teri had done to her. Sharon ran three fingers into her pussy and Sharon gasped.

"Ok yes. That's it. Fuck, Shit, Dam, Dam!" Teri yelled. "Oh, don't stop. That's it...harder, HARDER! Dammit!"

Barb pile drove the cock into her ass, as Sharon pinched her clit. Every nasty thought she ever had seemed to fill her head at once. She was out of control and getting fucked by both of her aunts. Yelling for a black cock. Screaming for her daddy to fuck her; even swearing at me on occasion. Her two aunts were unrelenting. They could see she was having a massive climax. They knew she had youth and beauty in her favor. Barb spread her asscheaks wide and shoved the cock another inch deeper. Sharon was almost able to get her entire fist into her pussy. She pushed it in and twisted her wrist, until Teri's neck went stiff and she let out an unbelievable scream. Barb and Sharon stopped at once, wondering if Teri was OK. Apparently she was just catching her breath. All at once she resumed her thrashing and climaxed again. I was getting hard again, but my sore cock brought me back to reality. Teri's shrieks turned into moans, then shudders, as Barb withdrew the cock. Sharon licked her cum soaked fingers, and Teri turned around to embrace them both.

The women made me swear to never reveal any of these events to anyone, for obvious reasons. They were sure that their latent feelings of lust were due to having way too much drink and should be ignored. Personally, I believe from that time on things changed. We never looked at each other quite the same again. They might never admit it, but I've seen each one of us deliver a sneaky wink, from time to time.

Fritz
Fritz
86 Followers