Relax

Story Info
He helps her unwind after work.
858 words
3.94
25.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long week and I am ready to relax. 5 o'clock finally comes and I head home. You are waiting at home with a picnic basket full of goodies. "Time for you to relax" you say as I walk in the door. You have a blanket in the center of the living room floor. The stereo is playing some jazz. You take my hand and walk me toward the bathroom. "First things first" you say. As I look around a bath has been drawn, candles are lit, my favorite bath oil is scenting the air. You slowly reach down and kiss me. "Your lips taste so sweet", you tell me. Your hands start to remove my clothing. The buttons on my shear black blouse are first. Then you unzip my suit skirt with your teeth. I am now standing before you in only a black lace push up bra; a garter belt with lace topped stockings, no panties. "Someone must be horny" you whisper in my ear "no panties?" I just smile and giggle a little. I can feel my pussy starting to get nice and wet. You unclasp my bra and free my tits from their prison. My nipples are so hard it almost hurts. "Get into that bath young lady", you tell me. Now you leave me alone in the room to fantasize about how many times you are going to make my cunt spasm that night. I can't wait to take your cock down my throat.

Later, you re-enter the room and tell me it's time to get out. An outstretched hand helps me from the bath. You take the towel from the hook behind the door and towel every inch of my body till I am completely dry, except for a leak between my legs. Next, you slather my entire body with scented body lotion and talc. I swear my whole body has turned to rubber.

Completing your task, you led me to the living room. A chilled glass of Johanansburh Resiling is waiting for me. As you hand the glass to me you take my finger into your mouth. "This is what I am going to do to your clit later." I can feel my nipples get harder and my pussy is drenched. The feel of your rough tongue lapping at my finger and the pressure of you sucking is incredible. You now reach into the picnic basket and remove some chicken. "You are to relax. I will feed you everything you require," you say. Slowly you peal small piece of chicken and place then in my waiting mouth. Then some cheese, grapes and more wine. Finally you say it's time for desert. You have me lay down flat. Then you remove a can of whipped cream from the basket. I can help but start to laugh nervously. The cream is cold as you squirt it onto my tits. Now I feel the cold cream mix with the hot cream dripping from between my legs. Next thing I know your tongue is flicking my nipples. They are so sensitive that it almost tickles. You lick, stuck, flick my tits with that incredibly talented tongue of yours. But now it's time for you to make me cum! With every bit of whipped cream licked from my breasts you head towards the best kind of desert, my pussy covered in two types of cream. The outer lips are so swollen with desire that you have to peal them apart with your fingers to reach my clit. You start to lick and suck on my clit. I can't hold it. All that teasing has me ready. I am on the brink of cumming as you quickly thrust two fingers inside my cunt. I start to convulse all over your fingers, completely soaking your hand.

As quickly as I came, I twist around and swallow your prick to the hilt. Your cock tastes so good. I can't wait to taste your hot cum filling my mouth. I love the feel of your body tensing and vibrating. I lick the underside as I continue to suck your prick. I start to apply suction with my mouth. I just want you to cum. I love the taste of your seed. You grab the back of my head and start to fuck my mouth with complete abandon. I want to feel your dick sliding into my pussy but right now I want you to pump a load of cum into my mouth. Please! I relax my throat and take your cock further down, which causes you to moan. Finally, you thrust and send a load of hot, sticky cum down my throat. As you finally start to relax, you take me in your arms.

There is a dreamy look in your eyes but I want to cum again? Would you like me to masturbate for you? Would you like to watch me touch myself? Would watching me make you hard again? I would love to feel you prick slide into my totally drenched cunt. Tell me what you want me to do. I will do anything for you!