Relax

Story Info
A soothing hypnotic induction.
1.8k words
3.96
34.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,755 Followers

"You'd like to relax, wouldn't you?

"Of course you would. That's what you came to me for. It's been such a long day. You're exhausted...and tired...and maybe just a little bit frustrated with such a long, tiring day...and all you want to do is relax. But some days, that's harder than it seems. You've had to keep yourself alert and awake and active for so long that it seems like you've forgotten how to relax. That's alright. That's what I'm here for.

"You need someone like me right now, someone who can show you the path that you've forgotten is there, the path to peace, to calm, to relaxation. You won't always need me, of course. There will be happy days, days when you find the path all on your own, when you can head to that wonderful, peaceful place in your head and just let all your cares and worries drift away...but when you need me, I'm here. I'm happy to help you relax. And you'll find that you'll be happy to relax with me.

"I want you to imagine the inside of your mind right now. Think of the way it must look in there. There's you, of course, the part of you that's listening to me right now. And there's me, the words I'm speaking, flowing into your head and keeping you company. And there's all those other things, the worries and the stresses and troubles and everything that's cluttering up your head, making the space in your mind cramped and keeping you from having it all to yourself. Let's do something about that, shall we?

"As I said, I'm in your head with you. I'm here with you to show you how to relax. We can start by looking at the space around us. As you look, you'll notice that the space in your mind, this space that you imagine...it doesn't have walls, does it? No, it just fades at the edges into a nice, peaceful white fog. If you walk up to the edge of the fog, you'll notice that it's not solid. You can put your hand into it. That's where things go when you're not thinking about them. Your mind is big, much bigger than what you're actually thinking about right now. Things that you don't need to think about just go into the fog, and they stay there, all warm and quiet until you need to get them out.

"I want you to imagine me picking up one of your worries. I'm going to pick up the biggest worry you have right now, the one that's too big for you to possibly lift by yourself. You can't lift it, but I'm here to help you, and I'm picking it up, and I'm putting it into the fog. It might be a worry about money, or a worry about friends, or a worry about work....but it doesn't matter what it is, because I'm taking it, and I'm putting it into the fog. And once it's there, you don't need to think about it at all. It's not gone, of course. When you need to think about it again, it'll be there. But you don't need to think about it right now. So it can stay there in the fog, and you don't need to think about it at all.

"And doesn't it feel so much more open, now? Doesn't it feel so much easier to stretch out, to let yourself relax when there's more space inside your mind? Of course it does. You just needed someone to tell you it was OK to let that worry go. That's what I'm here for. You can imagine me, picking up every single one of your stresses, your worries...and gently moving them into the fog. There's a lot of them, but that's alright. I'm patient, and I'm happy to help you with them. Even the little aches and pains that build up over the course of a long day can go into the fog. Even some of the happy distractions, like friends and family, can go in the fog as well. It's not that you don't like them, but you don't need to think about them right this second. So I'll put them into the fog, and you can take them out when you need to take them out.

"You can just watch me, you don't have to do any of the work. That helps you relax too, doesn't it? You're watching me, as I take all those thoughts, and just gently move them out of your head. It feels so good to stretch out, to let that wide open space relax you. You're starting to relax now, you realize that, and it makes you happy. I'm glad to help you relax, and you're glad to relax and happy that I'm helping you. Pretty soon, it'll be just the two of us in here alone. There aren't many things left in your mind right now. That's feeling better and better to you.

"And now, you realize that apart from you and me, there's only one thought in your mind. Take a good, long look at that one last worry, that one last stressful thought that's keeping you from relaxing perfectly with me. Watch me pick it up now. You don't need to help, and you're too relaxed to move now anyway. Watch me carry it over...and watch me put it into the fog.

"And now all that's left in your mind is you...and me. That's very flattering, you know. It's nice to know that you're willing to let me into your mind like this. Just the two of us, all alone with no cares and worries at all. And it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that without any worries to distract you, without any troubles and cares to keep you occupied, that you might find yourself a little aroused as well as relaxed. That's alright. I'm enjoying this, and so are you. It's alright to enjoy this deep, relaxing sensation in all sorts of ways. Some of them are quiet and peaceful, and some of them are sensuous and arousing. You don't need to feel ashamed or nervous of that sensation. Those worries are in the fog right now, and you're in here with me. And doesn't that feel good?

"It feels very good now. Relaxing, yes, but invigorating as well. That stirring of arousal, of dreamy sexual heat moves you, makes you just a little bit tense in a good way that highlights how relaxed you really are. It's OK to let that heat, let that tension build. I'm happy to help you build that arousal, I want to help you build that arousal. Because once that arousal builds all the way up, you're going to release it, and that's going to relax you even more.

"You can do anything you want, anything that's safe to help the arousal build. If you want to take your clothes off, you can do that. If you want to touch yourself, you can do that. If you want to imagine me touching you, imagine me stroking you, you can do that too. I want to give you this experience. You can allow yourself to feel this. It just feels so good.

"With every breath, with every touch, it feels better and better. I'm building your arousal now, and just like before, you don't have to do anything. You can just listen to me, and it's like I'm moving your hands to where they need to be, it's like I'm moving your mind to where it needs to be. You don't need to feel worried about that, it feels good and you know it's safe. You know I won't take anything you're not willing to give. Right now, all you need to give me is your pleasure, and you want to give that to me, don't you? You want to keep letting that heat build, keep letting that arousal build, keep coming closer to that release. It's going to feel so wonderful.

"You can imagine that release in your mind now, and just imagining it brings it closer. You want it now, want to feel that pleasure overwhelm you totally, running over into a beautiful, sweet orgasmic rush that dances through your mind, and perhaps your body as well. I want that too. It's almost there, now. Almost there, and it feels so good, feels so hot, feels so wonderful, almost there...

"And you can allow it to happen now. That's right, feel it washing through your mind, feel that pleasure, no thoughts at all now but that sweet, beautiful sensation I'm giving you, that bliss rippling through you and feeling so good, releasing it all now, shuddering with the warm, wonderful, orgasmic release that makes you feel...soooo...good.

"And now you're totally relaxed. Now even that sexual tension, that welcome distraction is gone, leaving you completely relaxed with me. And you know that if you want, you can move the memory of this time together into the fog as well, leaving this time to sleep in your mind until you need to bring it out again. Or you can keep that memory here, in your mind, if you want, remembering how good it felt to relax with me. It's up to you.

"But for now, you can start to take those thoughts and put them back into your mind...and you'll find that you're only going to take the thoughts you need to take, the worries that you need to do something about and that you can do something about. So many of those stresses can stay in the fog, for now, so let's just let them stay in the fog for now. We'll just put back the thoughts that need to be back, and now, as you go on with your day, however much there is of it, you'll find that it's easier...and calmer...and more peaceful...and oh, so very much more relaxed.

"And now, I'm reaching into the fog, and I'm moving the last thought you need to think about right now back into your mind. And you're just about ready to stretch, and sit up, and go about your day, and I'm going into the fog now, leaving you to do just that. But you know that the fog is just a place where thoughts wait until you need them. And that's what I'm going to do. Whenever you need me, you can just take me out of the fog, and I'll be there. And knowing that makes you happy, and helps you go through the day just that much easier, because you know I can help you relax whenever you need it.

"And as I count to five, I'll head into the fog, you'll sit up, and wake all the way up, and go about your day. One, watching me fade into the mist...two, knowing I'm there when you need me...three, relaxed and happy and feeling good...four, you can just barely see me now...and five."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,755 Followers