Relax

Story Info
Anaiya's therapist refers her to a 'specialist'.
2.8k words
4.15
17.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anaiya folded her panties and set them on the neat stack of clothes laid across the chaise. The antique couch skirted the foot of a heavily curtained four-poster bed. Victorian, she guessed, or at least Victorian inspired, and sage green instead of the typical deep red. The entire room was in theme with the fainting couch, and all in unexpected and subtle shades of green and rust. The low light of the single fireplace on the far side of the room, partly obstructed by two tall wing-back chairs, revealed the swirling flocked wallpaper and massive floor-to-ceiling drapes. Dark, hand-tooled wood trim whispered a kaleidoscope of opulence. Frescoed ceiling, barely visible, arched fifteen feet above a hardwood floor. Persian rugs sprung soft and thick beneath her feet. She stood by the couch and took it all in, absently rubbing her hand along her arm to ward off the chill that raised goose flesh all over her bare body.

By the fire stood a statuesque woman. She too was naked. Light rippled and danced over her hills and valleys, flicking against the generous curve of breast and thigh, dipping into the depths of navel and collarbone, teasing the curls at her cleft with fickle fingers. Tawny hair obscured her face, but for a faint spark of reflection in her eye when she turned to look at the young woman by the bed.

"Come," she said, beckoning. Anaiya licked her lips and took a shy step.

"I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, really," Anaiya said, inching toward the fire. Dark shapes loomed just out of sight along the length of the room, and she refused to look closer, afraid to plumb that mystery. Nothing in her surroundings was familiar, comfortable. That was the whole reason she was here. Her entire existence was regimented, every move an exercise in control. Control of her environment, her business, her social life, even her husband. Control of her desires. Control of her body. She was here to relinquish control over at least one aspect of herself, before she reined in that leash too hard and eventually imploded from the strain of trying to take charge of everything. The therapist said she needed to learn how to relax, recommending the woman standing before her as the best person to teach her. Anaiya was terrified, so she babbled, nerves honed to a fine edge. "I've never done anything like this before. I'm not even really into women. Is there some sort of protocol I need to follow, here? I mean, what are the do's and dont's and all that jazz? Do you have a list that I can read through to familiarize myself with the proceedings? What about a safe word? Don't we need a safe word in case--"

"Hush, little one," she placed a warm finger against Anaiya's lips, cutting off the bubbling fountain of words. Her voice was low and musical, slightly above a whisper. An unplaceable accent softened her consonants and rounded her vowels just a bit, exotic but intelligible. Up close, she was extraordinarily beautiful. Fine-featured and sweet-faced, with flawless skin and deep brown eyes, she wore no make-up, nor did she need to. "You must not speak unless spoken to. You do not choose to speak without permission, or I will place a ball gag in your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Anaiya forced the words between her teeth, resisting the impulse to tell this woman where she could shove her ball gag. Remember the reason you're here, she urged herself.

"Good. I will call you girl. You will call me Mistress. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand," Anaiya's voice trembled with indignation, but she didn't hesitate in her reply.

"You have come to me for help, is this right, girl? You wish to rid yourself of the terrible burden of always taking charge, don't you?" she didn't wait for an answer, simply nodded as if Anaiya had confirmed everything. "You must know that my wish is to help you achieve your goal. You will not learn to submit in one day, it will take much hard work. Are you willing to work hard to conquer this demon, girl?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am."

"Good. You will allow yourself to trust me. I promise that nothing I do is intended to harm you in any way. I will do things that make you uncomfortable. I will possibly hurt you in the process, if you are unable to submit. Do you understand?" Mistress pulled a black satin handkerchief from the mantle and folded it over several times. Anaiya's eyes widened when she realized what purpose the length of cloth served.

"Yes, Mistress."

Raising the handkerchief to the level of Anaiya's eyes, Mistress hesitated. "Do you give full and knowing consent to push your boundaries in every imaginable way, and help you achieve your goal of submission?"

"Yes, Mistress. I consent." the young woman swallowed hard, trying to clear the tremor from her voice and the misgivings from her mind.

"Then we begin," Mistress placed the cloth against Anaiya's eyes and tied it firmly.

Anaiya opened her eyes to pitch blackness, her eyelashes bumping the fabric uncomfortably. A corner of the fabric hung loose over her cheek and the bridge of her nose, and she twitched a little trying to move or dislodge it. With a heavy sigh she gave up, closing her eyes with a small shake of her head. Mistress was silent.

Without instruction, Anaiya simply stood, waiting. After a few moments, she raised her hand to adjust her blindfold and was rebuffed by a gentle tap on the hand. So, it's a game of 'Simon Says', is it? Well, I can play that. Standing in the utter dark, not moving, Anaiya focused on her breathing, trying to steady the creeping anxiety she felt. She counted to a hundred deep, slow breaths, then counted to a hundred again. After the third hundred breaths, she couldn't fight her growing concern that she'd been abandoned.

"Mistress?" she said, and was rewarded with a firm slap across the face. Anaiya gasped and fought down the urge to tear the blindfold off and strike back against her attacker.

"You must not speak unless spoken to, or I will be forced to gag you," Mistress's voice came evenly out of the dark, no louder than before. There was no irritation in her tone, just endless patience. "You will allow yourself to trust me. Give me your hands."

Anaiya offered her hands without a sound. She seethed inside, struggling to contain her anger at being treated in this way. Mistress took her hands and placed the palms together, and Anaiya felt a smooth slithering between her wrists that quickly tightened around them. Mistress had bound her hands with a satin rope and was leading her away from the fireplace.

Three steps, four, into the darkness away from the warmth of the fire, and Anaiya's skin erupted in goosebumps. Her nipples, brown areolae unseen in the dark, puckered and tightened into tight little knots of flesh. Abruptly Mistress stopped, heeling Anaiya like a pet. She stilled quickly, wary of another slap.

Instead of a slap, she felt the careful touch of warm fingers against her flesh. The darkness on the other side of the blindfold was not as absolute, and Mistress took notice of Anaiya's erect nipples, stroking the taut skin with the pad of her thumb. A light pinch between thumb and forefinger sent an involuntary shiver of pleasure through the young woman's spine. Anaiya gasped when Mistress grasped her entire small breast in her hand, kneading and pulling at the firm little mound. After a few steady squeezes, it wasn't the chill air stiffening her skin. Heat and wetness encompassed her tender breast, and Anaiya moaned while Mistress suckled. Far too quickly the insistent lips pulled away, letting the cold air sting vulnerable tit.

She was led a little farther along the room, then told to stand with her feet spread apart. She did so without question, still feeling the exquisite heat of Mistress's mouth pulling her nipple in, teeth grazing lightly, tongue stroking. She uttered no complaints when she felt the restraints being buckled around her ankles , nor her arms stretched above her head and shackled with padded leather straps. Only when she felt the beam pressed to the small of her back, making her bend backwards, did she protest.

"Wait, what is this?" Anaiya said, squealing and bucking at the sharp pain of her nipple being grasped and twisted.

"You must not speak unless spoken to," Mistress's calm voice soothed. "You will allow yourself to trust me."

"Allow myself to trust you my ass! This hurts!" the stinging crack of something firm but flexible against her inner thigh made Anaiya bite her lip.

"You must not speak unless spoken to. It is your resistance that is bringing you pain, girl. Stop resisting, and there will be no pain, only pleasure. Now, open your mouth for the gag. You were warned," Mistress pressed the hard rubber ball against Anaiya's lower lip, encouraging her gently to accept the gag. It only took a moment before Anaiya gave in and allowed the gag into her mouth. There was no struggle when Mistress fastened the strap behind Anaiya's head.

Anaiya was secured spread-eagled against a padded beam, her ankles strapped to a steel pole holding her feet a yard apart. Her wrists strapped to a similar pole kept her hands the same distance apart, and the beam was pushed far enough forward to bow her body in a backbend. She wasn't at an angle that would cause any damage, but she was fully exposed and defenseless, unable to see or speak.

Mistress appraised the young woman before her. She was slightly built, with very little padding on her bones. Her breasts were modest, her hips and bottom almost boyish. Dusky skin darkened to deep brown at her areola and in the folds of her verge, and her hair curled tightly and wild on her head and at her crevice. Her body pressed taut against the beam, and although her head lolled back to expose the shining length of her neck, she still refused to submit. She was glorious to behold in her vulnerability.

"You are safe, girl. Nobody will harm you here. Allow your body to relax," Mistress murmured, running fingertips slowly down Anaiya's arms and across her ribs, circling the soft protrusion of lower abdomen where her womb lay.

Anaiya struggled to control her breath, Mistress's touch leaving tingling trails on her skin. This is insane. I'm not even really into women! A finger followed the curve of her breast and her nipples immediately sprang upright, puffy areolae suddenly puckered and tight with arousal. Fingers brushed her nipples, teasingly. Stroking upward, the fingers barely touched her collarbone. An uncontrollable shiver racked Anaiya's body when Mistress's touch grazed both sides of her neck.

"The more you relax, the more pleasure I will bring you," whispered Mistress. Anaiya sighed and allowed her weight to rest against the beam. "Yes, girl. Very good."

Anaiya felt a feather of hot breath on her breast and arched toward the questing mouth with a moan. Mistress's tongue coursed over her nipple like a river desperate to go somewhere. A hand gripped the other breast and massaged it, pulling and rolling the small mound of flesh between thumb and fingers. A warm tension flooded her abdomen. Mistress's free hand reached around Anaiya's body and pulled her in tightly, her own hard nipples pressed against Anaiya's belly. Anaiya groaned and wriggled her hips.

A sharp crack and stinging thigh stilled Anaiya's movements. Stupid, she thought. You have to submit, don't take the lead!

Mistress's body was no longer against hers and the cruel chill replaced the heat where she had just been.

Anaiya stood tense for a few moments, but allowed herself to relax her body somewhat against the beam when she realized that nothing more was going to happen. Focusing, she counted her deep breaths, the meditative act allowing her muscles to go slack and let the restraints maintain the position of her body. She was feeling very Zen when a faint sound reached her notice.

A soft rustling, a catching of breath, a low moan. Wet lips smacking together. A thoroughly masculine grunt. Mistress was fucking a man!

Anaiya felt a split-second stab of irrational jealousy before she was struck by a wall of arousal. She could imagine Mistress's beautiful heavy breasts jiggling and how pink and moist her slit was as it was spread open by solid man-flesh, could match the acts to the sounds that were increasing in volume and tempo. Anaiya's breathing became more ragged as she listened to Mistress's passion, and she could feel the juices of her own excitement trickling between her lips and down her inner thigh.

The feeling of a tongue questing between her thighs took Anaiya by surprise. The sounds of sex hadn't stopped, but she was sure it was Mistress's fingers spreading her labia, and Mistress's mouth seeking her modest clitoris. Were there more people in the room that she wasn't aware of? Distracted by waves of hot pleasure in her depths, it took Anaiya too long to realize that she'd been listening to porn the whole time. Mistress had most likely been watching her, gauging her reaction, and waiting to act until she knew that Anaiya was thoroughly stimulated. Well, she certainly was stimulated!

Mistress was giving Anaiya's clitoris thorough attention. Experimentally, she slipped her finger between Anaiya's labia and into her snug honeypot. Anaiya moaned around the gag and her toes curled when Mistress stroked just the right spot. Mistress licked Anaiya's pleasure center hungrily, pressing another finger into her, stroking and licking, moaning against her flesh to bring her to the brink with the vibration.

Anaiya made small noises in her throat and her leg muscles tensed. She could feel the electric build-up in her center, and she tried not to move her hips and take control. She couldn't bear it if Mistress stopped what she was doing just then. Clenching her hands and curling her toes, she remained as still as possible.

Mistress pushed a third finger up into Anaiya's delicacy, stretching her tightness to the limit, using smooth long strokes to spread her joy juice. Her tongue never withdrawing from Anaiya's clit, licking and sucking with abandon.

All of Anaiya's muscles contracted and her breath caught in her throat as exhilaration crescendoed, wave after wave of neon intensity surging through her body. Mistress continued to stroke her fingers into Anaiya even as her pelvic muscles squeezed around them. With a muffled cry, Anaiya went limp.

She woke to find her feet unbound and Mistress removing the straps from her wrists. The instant the final restraint was removed, Anaiya puddled on the rug and lay there gasping. She didn't twitch a muscle when Mistress untied her blindfold, removed the gag, and brushed her hair back off her sweaty forehead.

The room had lost its chill for a bit, but Anaiya was cooling off and the cool air was nipping at her skin again. Mistress pulled the duvet from the bed and laid down on the floor with Anaiya, covering them both. Anaiya curled into her embrace and sighed deeply. Although it was still full dark outside, the morning birds were chirping and singing cheerily.

"You may speak freely now, Anaiya," Mistress said softly, holding the shivering woman tightly.

She didn't speak for a while, but simply lay in Mistress's arms and tried to fully grasp what had happened. She'd been determined to cure herself of the need for constant control, for her husband and for herself. Her sanity was hanging in the balance. The chosen method was extreme, sure. But was it wrong? Anaiya couldn't convince herself that it was. How many people used the services of a dominatrix as therapy?

"What are you thinking about, Anaiya?" Mistress stroked her hair and kissed her forehead affectionately. The young woman was warming up finally. It was terrible that the room had to be so cold for her to be responsive to the technique, but the results spoke for themselves.

"Well, I was thinking that it might do me a bit of good to make this a regular thing. I could fit it into my weekly schedule most Thursdays, although it feels like we're always booked solid on Thursday. I could rearrange my meetings with my contractor, maybe try to shift the team meeting to Friday afternoon, and shuffle tennis with Jill to Tuesday after I talk to the buyers. My mom will understand if I can't make it to the event planning meeting for the homeless charity. No, wait, I can't shuffle tennis with Jill to Tuesday. Phillip is planning some big thing for her, and it's a surprise. I completely forgot. I need to get her a gift. Anyway, I'll figure it out," she'd started out sedately, but as she thought about all the things she needed to fit into her crazy life, her words tumbled out of her mouth like a spurting fountain.

Mistress tried to stifle a giggle, but completely failed. "Girl, you need to learn to relax!"

*** End ***