Relax and Recline

Story Info
Sit down and I'll show you a good time.
1.2k words
3.88
21.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was asleep in your room when you got home from work and your roommate was gone for the next week. You walked into your room and I was laying on the bed in a white tank top and a thong. The blanket I had over me had fallen to the ground. You stared at my ass for a sec, you were tempted to climb in bed with me and wake me so we could have sex but you knew I must be tired if I was taking a nap so late in the day. So you pulled off your pants and walked back into the living room in your boxers and a shirt.

You sat down in your recliner and turned on the football game. You were half and hour into the game, which was really exciting, when you heard the bed squeak. Seconds later I was walking into the living room. Still in my thong and tank top. I stopped when I saw you and smiled. I was about to say something but yawned first. I stretched my hand over my head and watch as your eye ran from my feet all the way up my body.

"When did you get home?" I asked.

"About a half an hour ago." You told me, running your eyes along my body again. I could see that faint hunger in your eyes.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked fake pouting.

"Believe me, I was really close to waking you up, but you looked tired so I figured you need sleep. Plus you look so cute when you sleep." You smiled at you.

"I wasn't tired I was just horny so I figured I would sleep till you got home." I started to walk towards you.

"Oh?" You said in a questioning voice.

"Yeah." I answered.

I was standing in front of you now and you were looking up at me I leaned forward like I was going to move to kiss you but you were surprised when I got down on my knees.

"You wanna see what I did to you in my latest dream?" I asked in a seductive voice.

"Uh huh." you said as you nodded your head.

I pushed both of my hands under the hem of your shirt and moved my hands up your stomach, then up your chest. And as I moved my hands back down I ran my nails lightly across your skin. You bit your bottom lip. Then I grabbed your shirt and had to stand up so I could pull it all the way off of you. As I leaned in and pulled up the shirt my breasts were at just the right level, close to your mouth. I threw your shirt aside and before I even realized it you were sucking on one of my nipples through my shirt. It felt amazing but I lightly grabbed your head and pulled it way, moving back down on my knees.

I placed each of my hands on your knee and moved them up, passed your boxers and back again. Then I grabbed the waist band of your boxers and started to pull them down. You moved your hips up so I could pull them all the way down. And once they were down your cock sprang free. Ready and waiting for my hot mouth. I grabbed your cock and ran my tongue from the base to the tip from underneath. As soon as my hot tongue touched you, you moaned a little. I smiled and licked the tip before opening my mouth wide and sticking you dick deep in my mouth. I started moving my head back and forth sucking you hard. You pushed your hands in my hair and lightly pushed my head down, pushing you cock deeper in my mouth, gaging me. But I continued in my act. Then I could feel your pre cum on my tongue.

I pulled you out of my mouth and kissed you. You could tasted the tangy taste of your own pre cum in my mouth. I was soooo turned on and dripping wet. So I stood again, but this time I pulled off my own shirt and panties. I moved on to you, straddling your hips and legs.

I grabbed your hard throbbing cock in my hand and positioned it to the entrance of my slippery wet pussy. I moved my hips down on to you, pushing you deep with in me. My head fell back and I moaned in pleasure. Then I moved back up your staff and brought my head forward and kissed you again. I began moving in an up and down rhythm with a grind thrown in there a few times. I pulled your head to my chest and you pulled one of my nipples into your hot mouth. Each nipple was hard and waiting for you.

I could feel my pleasure growing and I knew that in a short time I would orgasm. But before I know it, you had pulled me up and switched places with me. I was now sitting in the chair and you were standing in front of me.

I looked up at you wondering what you were going to do, then you moved down onto your knees in front of me. I moaned and you spread my leg wide and ran your tongue up my slit.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." You told me. Then you grabbed each of my legs and began rubbing them as you sucked on my clit. It didn't take long before I was close to exploding. Your tongue was deep inside me when I came, and I couldn't help but take hold of your head and hold it to me as I came.

Once I had finished riding my orgasm, I let go of your head. You looked up at me and licked your wet lips that were covered in my juices.

"We're not done yet." You said with a sly smile. You quickly grabbed my hips, pulled me toward the edge of the chair and flipped me over. My chest lay on the chair and I was on my knees in front of you. I turned my head to look back at you and you slapped my ass.

Then you grabbed your own cock and pushed it into me. It felt amazing as you pumped in and out of me. I started building towards a second orgasm. You bent over as you continued pumping into me, kissing me along my neck.

"Mmmm....you feel soooo good." You whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

Then you started to quicken your pace, moving fast and harder into me. I was about to orgasm again, and hard. And I could tell how close you were to.

I screamed out as I came again and I heard you moan deep in your throat. You pushed into me a few more times, then pulled out and fell over on to the ground, laying on your back. I followed your movement and laid my head on your chest. You wrapped your arms around me and we both drifted off to sleep.