Relaxfully Content

Story Info
You & your girlfriend engage in mutual masturbation.
1.4k words
3.5
61.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting in your bath tub. Shadows are flickering against the walls of your bathroom, casting an eerie, soothing atmosphere. Your head is against the wall of the tub, and your tits are floating succulently in the water. Your eyes are closed, with a wash cloth washing the day's stress away. Music is playing in the background, and you doze. I am in the background, not saying a word, or making a motion, simply absorbing the beauty of the situation. Your hand is between your legs, lightly stroking your lips. I see your lips moving, mumbling my name as you seek further relaxation in your bath. Your free hands move around your tits, adding to your stimulation. You move your legs up, and out, sliding down in the tub to give your hand better access to insert into your pussy. I see two fingers start to penetrate the outer folds of your pussy, and slide inside. You start to use both hands, stimulating your clit while feeling the inside of your pussy. You head is tilted to the side, and your face is absolutely beautiful. You are lost in seeking your own pleasure, and I can only imagine what you are thinking of to give you the required mental stimulation to make yourself orgasm.

I am sitting on my bed. I just hung up with you on IM, and I am lying on my bed. I hear the rain falling outside my window hitting it making a soothing, clacking sound. I picture the rain hitting my body, sending cold, electric jolts through my body as I slowly stroke my cock. It is not hard, slightly soft. As I pull up, the head disappears inside my fist, and peeks out as I pull downwards. My other hand cups my balls, and slowly massages them feeling the hair, and their roundness.

I picture you in my mind after getting out of the bathtub. You have already had one orgasm, but with your towel wrapped around your body, you have placed a porno tape in the VCR. You are watching a scene of two porno stars getting fucked on a pool table. They are both lying on their backs, with the two guys entering them missionary. This doesn't do much for you, but when the girls start kissing while the guys continue to push into them you start to feel a tingling inside your thighs. Their tongues start playing with each other, and the guys are picking up the pace. The eroticism of the scene is getting to you. The guys are close to cumming and the women are lost in playing with each other. The guys pull out, climb onto the table and start to cum on the girl's faces. The two girls do not stop, but continue kissing eating the guys cum off of each other faces.

I am hovering over you, watching you place your vibrator against your asshole. Lightly placing it near your entrance you feel the vibes being sent through your body. My cock jumps, as you gasp when you shove the vibrator into your ass. Your hips squirm, trying to find the right position inside of your ass. I see the lips of your ass, spread across the vibrator. At this time, you are not watching the video, but listening to the sounds of sex emanating out of the TV.

You finally position the vibrator where you want, and have a small mental orgasm picturing me above you. You reach over, open your towel around your body, and place the clamps on your nipples. You tighten the clamps, causing your nipples to stand erect. The conflicting sensations cause you to squirm, sending new feelings through your body. Your ass starts to contract against the vibrator forcing you to stop with the stimulation of your nipples.

My cock is hard, as I lay in my bed. I am fully erect, and straining to cum. Your body, on your bed, stays in my mind. The oil that I am using allows my cock to slide quickly up and down the length of my cock. My veins are standing out, and I am lightly rubbing my balls and ass watching you play with your tits. I slow down to a slow stroke, wanting to keep myself on the edge and cum hard - for you.

You are lost in your own pleasure, watching the video with your tits clamped tight, and the vibrator on low, stimulating just as you like. Finally, as you watch a guy with a huge cock, fucking a blonde starlet in the ass on the video you reach over and grab the candle. The girl's face is contorted in pain and pleasure. The guy's cock is pulling out to the head, and plunging back in deep inside her ass. You feel his strokes in your ass, and feel the girl's pleasure. He starts to increase his thrusts and you place you finger in the wax, sending waves of conflicting sensations through your fingers. His cock expands, and he pulls out of her ass leaving a gapping hole that once was his cock. He grabs hold of his cock, and the girl quickly turns around sucking on his head. He screams, and shots cum all over the girl's face and dripping it on her tits. You, tipping the candle wax over your tits, feel the hot cum from the guy's cock hit your nipples. You lose it, and scream in orgasm, based simply on the thoughts of me plowing your ass like the guy and cumming on your body. Your toes constrict, and you rub your tits, trying to rub my "cum" into your skin. Your pussy juices are leaking all over your inner thighs, and you are beyond relaxed. You remove your anal vibrator, and feel a sense of lose, like the girl in the video. You feel less than complete with the thought of my cock up your ass.

I imagine you pushing a vibrator in your pussy, thinking that the oil on my cock is your slippery pussy. I increase my hand spread, and rub my balls. I imagine your mouth around them, sucking and licking them softly. I thrust harder and harder into your pussy, pushing up and to the right, and not all the way deep. This is the spot that sent you into orgasm last time, and I try to hit the same spot that put such a surprised look on your face. My thighs tighten, and your hands grab hold of them. Your hands rub up and down, simulating your hands on my cock. I arch my back, and scream "YESSSSSSS" as I start stroking my cock at light speed, imagining your pussy lips grab and release my cock. I cannot stop myself as I bury my cock deep in your pussy, and lose it. I thrust my head back, and start shaking my head back and forth. My cock erupts, and hot cum sprays out hitting my chest with the first two pumps. The third hits my navel, leaving a small pool, and the rest starts to drip down my hand.

Your tongue cannot wait to start licking up my cum. You, first, start sucking my cock getting rid of the all the residual cum stuck in my cock. You suck my fingers, and clean my hand of the cum. You lick the cum in my navel like a body shot, looking at my face, and showing me the pile of cum on your tongue. You swirl it around your mouth, and swallow, beaming in pride while looking at me.

The vibrator is going like crazy, and your nipples are red and sensitive from being bound. You flick your fingers across your nipples, and think of my cum in your mouth. Your mouth moves, trying to swallow the imagination and the sensation of my cum sliding down your throat. The vibrator is insatiable. Hitting shallow inside of you, making desire within you wanting something bigger and thicker filling up your pussy, and stimulating your clit, driving you crazy by overwhelming sensations.

You explode, picturing me cumming all over myself in my bed. Your body arches, back extends, and legs pressed downwards on your bed. The complete abandonment of your body to your sexual desires finally tires you out. You remove the vibrator, and loosen the clamps on your nipples, and fall asleep, content in knowing that you have made me cum in your dreams.