Relaxing at Home

Story Info
A young woman peacefully relaxes at home and gets more.
1.5k words
4.13
9.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was relieved to finally have a day off. Work had been so intense lately, all she wanted to do was lay down and relax. She had nothing planned so she had more than enough time to simply lay out on the couch. The extreme heat and oppressive humidity of the day gave her the perfect excuse to enjoy her relaxing naked. Not that she needed a reason to enjoy spending time without clothes, but it was nice to have one.

She lays out on the couch in the apartment's living room. Her head is propped up by a throw pillow. One arm is draped up the back of the couch, the other falling towards the floor. One leg is stretched out straight with her foot up on the armrest of the couch, the other bent with her foot planted firmly on the floor. The couch is the perfect length for her height to fill it as she stretches out. The fine hair between her legs is trimmed short enough to be hidden from view at most angles in her current position. Only someone at the end of the couch would be able to truly see her intimate secrets, but there is nobody there at the moment. It is just her, the soft material of the couch against her skin, and some pointless show on the TV.

She is so relaxed, she fails to notice her roommate returning home. Without a glance in her direction, he drops his bag by the door and leaves a trail of clothes on the floor leading down the hall to the bathroom where he relaxes some himself with a hot shower. All of this goes unnoticed as the woman's mind drifts on clouds of nothingness.

Without realizing realizing the coincidence, her mind drifts to her roommate. She enjoyed his athletic body on the rare occasions she caught him without a shirt. He was fit without being too muscular for her tastes. The two of them sharing the apartment was a pure coincidence. Neither of them had ever expressed an interest in the other, but neither were they unattractive to the other. The subject of them being intimate with each other had never come up.

He steps out of the shower and walks towards the living room with a towel around his waist. He stops at the sight before his eyes. It is something he had often thought about, but never truly thought his eyes would behold. He dares not move for fear of disturbing the beauty before him. The slow rise and fall of her round breasts as she breathes. The smooth skin of her legs and soft curves of her hips. Her eyes not seeing him as they stare aimlessly at the TV. It is only by a sheer force of will that he didn't throw the towel across the room and ravage the woman this very second. Instead, he decides to make a more gentle approach and let the situation determine what happens next.

Stepping into the room more, he ensures he is completely visible from the couch but far enough so as not to be threatening. He drops the towel behind him and leans casually against the wall. He then coughs lightly, making the first sound he had since seeing her lovely body all stretched out. She doesn't jump, but quickly turns her head his direction. The corners of her mouth rise slightly in a small smile as her eyes take him in. He wasn't aroused, yet. Something she had the sudden deep urge to change.

The hand on the back of the couch unconsciously slides to her raised leg. There, it traces slow lines up and down her inner thigh. He strides across the room and kneels before the couch. Without taking his eyes off of hers, his hands come up and start lightly caressing her breasts. Her nipples rise and stiffen as his fingers dance over them.

He leans down and starts placing kisses along her collar bone. He moves up to nibble her earlobe as his hands stop being light on her breasts. He is now massaging them firmly, her sensitive nipples pinched between his fingers each time his grip tightens. Tingles and shocks of sensation start to flow through her body as the touch of his fingers and lips. These are increased by the movements of her own hand slipping higher on her inner thigh.

As she casually approaches touching herself, she decides he deserves some attention too. She lifts her hand from the floor and gently cups him in her palm. Her touch causes him to become aroused. She shifts her grip to better gauge his size. As his excitement continues to grow, she begins to regret having not sampled him before. He continues to nibble and kiss along her neck. His teeth finding all the right sensitive spots under her skin. Her hands now lightly caressing the both of them. She grows wetter and he becomes harder under her caresses.

Without a word, he kisses across her collar bone and down the smooth skin of her chest. In turn, he grips one of her breasts firmly and wraps his lips around her pert nipple. He squeezes her breast as his tongue teases across the sensitive if each lip-wrapped, pebble-hard, sweet nipple. After giving both breasts some attention, his mouth moves down her stomach.

With a gentle nudge of his forehead on her wrist, he pushes her hand away from its actions on herself. He replaces the pressure of her fingers with his tongue and lips. She moans as his tongue enters her and samples her innermost flavors. His mouth presses against her and he moans into her, sending shivers through her body. Her grip tightens around him, her hand moving at a slightly faster pace.

She loses herself in the sensations as his tongue probes as deep into her recesses as he can extend it. He pulls it out only to press his lips against her clit, causing more moans and groans to emerge from her. He begins to press his lips against her, his tongue opening her and flicking in and out of her wet depths, savoring the taste of her as they bring each other pleasure.

As her excitement begins to rise at the actions of his tongue and mouth, she knows she wants more. Between gasps, she mutters to him. As breathless as she is, he doesn't hear her at first. She has to repeat her request before he understands that she is doing more than being vocal in her passion.

"I want to taste you. I want to know how you taste. I want you in my mouth."

He gives her clit one more flick with his tongue before rising up. He looks her in the eyes again and grins before silently agreeing with her request. Taking care to not knock her hand from its place around him, he moves towards her head. He licks his lips to taste what remains of her on them as he put one hand behind her head, his fingers tangling in her hair. He moves his other hand between her thighs. His fingers easily slipping inside her and his thumb rubbing her clit.

He positions himself so the tip of his hard member is at her lips, her hand still wrapped around him tight. She licks her lips and opens her mouth. He moves his hips forward and slides himself into her waiting mouth. He presses against the back of her head, watching as she almost completely engulfs him.

He moves his hips back and forth, moving himself in and out of her mouth. Her tongue running along his shaft as he pushes in and dancing over the his tip when he withdraws. His fingers press into and pull out of her with the same tempo as he moves in and out of her mouth. Her moans are now muffled as they vibrate through him, sending shivers down his spine.

He flexes his fingers deep inside her, filling her more completely. The rest of his body automatically moving as her mouth brings him higher and closer to orgasm. Her own climax approaching quickly as she awaits the taste of his passionate release.

The rest of the world forgotten, just the two of them and the pleasure they are bringing each other. He watches her intently, her mouth taking him in and letting him out. His thumb dancing across her clit combined with the movement of his fingers inside her pushing her over the edge. Her body tenses and she grips his fingers tightly as the building sense of pleasure and passion releases all at once.

The pressure inside him reaches a peak. He stops moving and and a roar erupts from him as he starts pulsing in her mouth. His hand on the back of her head holding it still as she starts swallowing all he has to offer. His body twitching with each throb in her mouth. Her body relaxing and releasing his fingers as his flow down her throat lessened, their shared orgasms finishing together.

He slips his soaked fingers from inside her. He licks her juices from his them as he sits back, withdrawing his slowly softening self from her mouth. She gives one hard swallow and smiles. He sighs and looks over her naked, relaxed body.