Relaxing at the Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
Beachcombers enjoy real-estate lady.
1.3k words
3.72
98k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy's doctor told her that the intense pressure of the real estate business must be causing the recurrent nightmares and she should take a week off. Just relax. Go to the beach. Take a trip. Anything but think about real estate. The nightmares changed in detail but were largely the same each time: terrifying and dreadful.

Candy was a 40 yr. old real estate agent and vivacious single blonde. The demands of her business meant she had not had a date in at least 2 years. But that didn't bother her, as long as the money came in to pay for her bungalow and fancy car she was happy. Taking even a one week break was a difficult choice but after a few more nightmares she made her decision. One full day off at the beach! She would even turn off her cell phone.

A short stop at the swimwear store and she had what she needed: sunscreen, a beach towel, and a skimpy red halter-top bikini to cover her gorgeous milky white body. She had enjoyed admiring herself in the mirror. She loved how the clingy top barely concealed her firm 38C breasts. Overall she knew the suit would turn lots of heads to stare at her luscious 38-34-36 body. She enjoyed a good tease even if she didn't have time for a date.

Parking her sleek BMW in the crowded parking lot, Candy sashayed down the sandy beach smiling broadly feeling the appreciative stares. She managed to brush off 3 approaches already. Too bad they were all balding and pot-bellied. The healthy, robust ones seemed to be a bit inattentive.

The teeming water was cooler than a hot tub so she decided to just lie on her blanket and look sexy. First she lathered on the sunscreen to prevent burning her perfect alabaster skin. She was so proud of her good looks. She knew some people thought she was stuck-up and arrogant but that was only because they didn't share her beauty.

Leaning back, one knee bent, one leg straight, she closed her eyes so that her admirers would feel less self-conscious. One of the hunks was sure to come over soon.

The hot sun beat down on lovely Candy and she soon dozed.

The beach sounds died out. A cool breeze replaced the heat of the sun. Candy realized it was dark. How long had she slept? Why hadn't any of those hot guys splashed water on her? She drifted off again, enjoying her pleasant dreams.

Was that a sound? No. Relax just a bit more. Dream some more. Hand over her mouth! Cold steel at her throat! Her eyes popped open. Too dark to see! She tried to fight back.

"Quiet and don't move! Hey, Jamal, put the metal detector down. Look what I found." Her assailant seized her long blonde hair and yanked her to her feet.

Candy stood quivering and trembling afraid to make a sound for fear that he would use the knife. Her towel flung over her head!

"Hands at your sides! Let's see what we have here."

The flat of the knife slid down from her throat, between her breasts, and sliced through the tiny string holding her top together. Her legs wobbled like jelly as her proud breasts swung free. She felt the man drinking in her incredible beauty; her uncommonly delicious breasts.

The knife continued downward leaving a fine line on her flawless tummy. The man's fist gripping her lovely blonde hair kept her from falling as her legs buckled.

The knife slid between her smooth hip and the waistband of her expensive new bikini bottoms. Flick! Her bottoms fell to the ground exposing her nubile bum and her yellow haired pussy.

"Jamal, hurry up, we're going to have some fun."

"What'd you find Eddy? Oh! Hey, nice jugs -- fill both hands. Ass is kind of wiggly, got some meat on it. Take the towel off so I can see the head." The new man, Jamal, had arrived.

Eddy flipped the towel off without releasing her hair and a bright flashlight blinded her eyes.

Two men obviously ogled her stunning body. Candy's naked body shook violently. Her head swam as she realized her predicament.

"P-please, please don't hurt me. I'll give you anything, the keys to my car, anything. Just leave me alone, please." She begged with a sob.

"You'll give us anything? You don't have to give us anything cause we take what we want and we're going to take you. I ain't had a piece of ass since before going to prison. 'Cept for the two porkers I had on the inside -- they really squealed. 'Course you're a bit old and flabby but I'm sure you're fuckable." Eddy mocked her.

She heard Jamal calling, "Carlos! Over here! We found a sow!"

The sneers in their voices shocked her. Old?? Flabby?! Sow?! Bastards!!

"Turn around for us."

Candy slowly turned around as the flashlight played all over her body.

A new voice, "Nice sow. let's make her squeal." Carlos jeered.

"OK, slut, on your knees and keep your legs apart and suck my pecker. Hey Jamal get your pants off you dumb turd." Eddy.

He let go of her hair. Her legs instantly gave out and she was on her knees, in the dark, with a cock touching her breasts. Two cocks! The men had already stripped! One of them jammed the tip of his cock against her left nipple pushing so hard her flesh folded around the cock. Eddy pressed his balls up against her right breast so that his cock rested on her throat.

"Don't move while we grease up your titties bitch."

They rubbed their moist cocks on her tits and she felt some warm goo dribbling on them.

"OK, now start sucking," Eddy growled.

Quavering with fear, she leaned her head forward reluctantly feeling for his cock. He jammed it straight into her lips while Jamal squeezed her tits.

Eddy's already moist cock tasted salty. His cock pushed at her and the hot, throbbing cock slid in, pushing against her tongue.

Meanwhile, the third man, Carlos had lathered her bum with sun cream and she felt the tip of his cock touch her left ass cheek then the right one before coming to rest at her asshole. She braced with fear as Carlos clutched her soft belly and started to push. The cream did its job and she was surprised how quickly and easily his member entered. Candy's head swam as felt him thrust into her all the way in over and over.

Every time Carlos rammed his thick cock into her ass, her whole body swayed forward, her breasts swinging wildly. Each time Carlos rammed into her ass Eddy's thick cock thrust further down her throat.

"Porky! Here I come!"

Carlos shuddered and Candy knew his filthy cock had come inside her ass.

As Carlos pulled out, Eddy pushed harder, his balls banging on her throat while Jamal kept mashing her tits. Eddy's cock rubbed over her soft tongue and into her throat. She felt him jerk uncontrollably as his filthy cum filled her mouth forcing her to swallow the dirty, salty goop.

"OK, Jamal leave the tits for a minute. She wants you to fuck her." Carlos taunted.

A foot shoved her so she fell on the sand and rolled over. A heavy naked body fell on top of her, forcing her legs apart. She felt Jamal's hands grab for her poor pussy. Then she felt his cock at her cunt as she tried to pull away. Too much weight on her, she couldn't move. Candy pushed and twisted but nothing would stop the onslaught of this third cock. The filthy rod pushed into her easily. Did he cover it in sun cream?! Jamal pushed faster and faster. He had just one object -- squirt into this conceited bitch as quickly as possible.

Shudders, release. She collapsed as her numbed mind tried to close down. The last she heard was the scumbags mocking laughter as they walked away making derisive comments about her splendid body.

Sobbing she fearfully opened her soft blue eyes. The sun peeked through the soft clouds! OH GAWD! It was the same nightmare again!