Relaxing at the Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
Candy tries to attract attention.
1.5k words
3.82
57k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy, the vivacious, single, blonde, 40 yr. old real estate agent had been snoozing on the beach on a doctor-ordered day off. Actually, the doctor told her to take a week off work but she was only willing to take one day off.

Candy parked her sleek BMW in the crowded parking lot and strolled down the sandy beach letting her hips sway and wearing everything she needed to cover her gorgeous milky white body: sunscreen, a beach towel and a skimpy red string bikini. Enjoying a good tease, she knew the suit would turn lots of heads to stare at her luscious 38-34-36 body. A thin string tied at the back enabled the clingy top to barely restrain her twin orbs while equally thin strings tied at each hip kept the dainty bottom in place.

The teeming water was cooler than a hot tub so she had decided to just lie on her blanket and look sexy. Some yummy hunk was bound to approach her soon. Candy was so proud of her good looks. Some people thought she was stuck-up and arrogant but that was only because they didn't share her beauty.

Dozing off, she had just now suddenly woken from a nasty rape nightmare. Her soft blue eyes flooded with tears until she realized it had all been just a particularly bad dream. Oddly, her nipples felt quite hard and her pussy distinctly damp. Why, she was in fact feeling rather hot and bothered!

Leaning back, one knee bent, one leg straight, she wondered why none of the beach hunks had approached. Looking around she saw two gorgeous hunks of male flesh lying on a towel just yards away. She gave them her warmest smile but then froze as she saw their hands around each other's waist. Oh well, wrong hunks.

Several other muscular beach boys, probably mid-20's sat off to her right enjoying the beach sights. Smiling seductively, Candy let her hand slowly slide to her right hip. Untying the string on that side she pretended not to notice that her milky white thigh was now fully exposed. Gawd that made her feel hot!

Two of the young men, looking in her direction, got up and walked toward her, cheerfully smiling. Candy, returning their smiles, leaned forward so they would get a better view of her superb boobs. She was going to really enjoy their company. And later, who knows?

The hard, muscular bodies walked right by her stopping when they reached the two young girls just past Candy. How could those idiots pick inexperienced youngsters when they could have some mature, experienced "candy"?

Next Candy tried lying on her belly letting her beautiful, desirable, trim butt stick up. Untying the bra string as well as the left hip string she knew any movement would show her off au natural. Her bare creamy back would certainly attract interest as would her lovely rump. The gentle breeze made her bottoms flap a little bringing the crack of her ass into and out of view. Resting her chin on her arm she quivered with expectancy knowing her luscious, delicious body would lure at least one of the many beach hunks spread over the sand.

Ten minutes, twenty minutes --- NOTHING! What the hell was wrong!? There she lay, a truly beautiful sex Goddess amid loads of muscular young guys and --- NOTHING! What was the matter with them? She was the only game in town! Other than her, the only thing the young guys could hope for was one of the many young girls littering the beach. No contest! Candy was the only possible choice!

Pouting, she loosely retied her bikini, got up and walked to the water's edge. Her twin orbs jiggled invitingly as her hips swayed. The gentle waves lapped coolly at her toes. Stepping a few paces back, she took a deep breath and ran whooping into the cool water until, at knee depth, she dove in. Coming up at hip depth, Candy's thin red top felt as though pasted to her skin. Looking down she could see her hard, erect nipples clearly poking through the flimsy fabric. Walking back toward the beach she could feel her wet dainty bottoms accentuating every crevice of her body.

She smiled to herself, "OK guys you can't ignore my luscious ass now!"

Candy strolled about the beach making sure to swing her hips while keeping her shoulders back to accentuate her fantastic boobs.

Soon, two pretty young girls smilingly came up to her giggling, "Hi! We wondered if you would put cream on us. Or maybe we could put cream on you?"

Oh GAWD! "Get lost." Candy hurriedly headed in the other direction.

Returning to her towel after a bit, another idea came to her: why not just wear the towel? The guys on this beach were obviously none too bright and needed to be hit over the head with her beauty. Picking up the towel she wrapped it around herself while smiling demurely at all the guys nearby.

When she was sure some of them were glancing in her direction, Candy reached back, undid the bikini top and pulled it out. Then she reached under the towel, untied her bikini bottoms letting them drop to the sand. Bending down to pick the bottoms up, Candy gave a superb show of her ass. Several whistles showed the beach hunks finally taking notice.

She now held her entire swimsuit in her hand. Anyone looking could clearly tell she was stark naked under the towel. The towel itself was a bit small for a beach towel. It reached only to about 4 inches below her cute butt and just barely concealed her boobs. Actually, they exposed plenty of cleavage. Rather than tucking the towel in at the front so it would stay on by itself, she just held it closed. One hand held the bikini in plain view, the other held her towel scarcely closed.

Ready for inspection, Candy's lovely pink nipples remained erect and hard in anticipation while her pussy felt very wet. Any time now --- a beautiful hunk would greet her asking, "What's a sweet thing like you doing here?"

Candy sauntered along the sand-covered sidewalk smiling broadly at the looks she received. Now and then she "accidentally" dropped her bikini and had to pick it up again, bending over, knees straight, giving a fantastic view of her bare buns and yellow-haired pussy; lots of lookers but no actual approaches. These guys remained more interested in the young girls. She felt treated like a half-time show; nice to look at but not the main attraction.

Waiting in line at the refreshment stand Candy noticed a geeky young man serving fries and sodas. She decided to try a more direct plan.

Reaching the counter, Candy smiled warmly at the young man and ordered fries and a coke. She was delighted to see him trying not to stare at her "attire" and how it covered or, more correctly, didn't cover her "assets". Waiting as he cooked another batch of fries she gleefully enjoyed his peeking from the corners of his eyes. Finally, the fries were ready.

Candy looked at him with a pout, lifted her hand to show it held her bikini and said, "Gee, I seem to have a problem – no hands left. I don't know how to carry my order without dropping my towel. Oh, and I forgot my money in the car. Do you suppose you could be a darling and help me??"

The young man looked uncertain, "Uh...what?" He gawked at her towel and the tops of her silky white boobs straining against the material. Clearly he was not accustomed to being this close to a near naked woman.

Candy enjoyed his discomfort immensely, "I mean, oh my god, I might drop my towel accidentally so, could you be nice and carry my fries and coke to my car? My purse is in the car. Please?? I'll give you a nice tip?" She sounded so helpless.

Then, for good measure, she dropped her bikini again. "Oops. I better pick that up." She bent her knees to squat and pick up the bikini while looking up into the man's eyes making sure he caught a glimpse of her blonde pussy. "Oh, and what's your name?"

The man just gulped, stared and stammered. "Uh...uh...uh. Ok. I'll...uh... help. My name's Eddy."

Suddenly, Candy heard another voice.

"We'd be glad to help too!" Two other young men, one black, one latino grinned at her from the side of the refreshment stand.

Eddy seemed to regain his composure, "These are my partners, Jamal and Carlos."

Candy's mouth fell open. They had the same names as the three thugs in her rape dream!!

Her hand went up involuntarily to cover her mouth. The towel fell to the ground. Her ample breasts with their jutting hard pink nipples stared at the young men. They stared alternately at her gorgeous, mature boobs and her delicious yellow-haired pussy.

Candy, red-faced, grabbed the towel, rewrapped herself and, wide-eyed spluttered, "S-s-sorry. I was afraid that might happen. S-s-sure, you can all h-h-help!"

Candy's excitement peaked. She had to restrain herself from grabbing her pussy. Would this day turn out to be a dream come true!! Or a nightmare come true?