Relaxing at the Beach Ch. 03

Story Info
Three young men enjoy Candy.
2.1k words
3.95
58.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the day off, on doctor’s orders, Candy, a 40 yr. old real estate agent and vivacious single blonde parked her BMW at the beach intending to enjoy some fun in the sun. Not having had a date in two years, she was a little out of practice. In any case, she knew her luscious 38-34-36 body topped with blonde hair and blue eyes would turn plenty of heads. The men were bound to stare with lust at her gorgeous milky white body.

She had bought a skimpy red halter-top bikini special for the occasion. Candy loved how it the clingy suit accentuated all of her delicious curves.

Things didn’t go quite as expected; first, the guys didn’t even notice her; second, she had a nasty rape nightmare about 3 thugs (Jamal, Carlos and Eddy). However, the nightmare had aroused her to such an extent that she had stripped off her bikini, wrapped an under-size towel around her and wandered about the beach flashing the men. Even that didn’t get much action until she stopped for fries and a coke at the refreshment stand.

She teased the young man (Eddy) behind the counter and convinced him to accompany her to her car (because her money was in the car and she was worried about ‘accidentally’ dropping her towel). Just as he agreed, two other young men kindly offered their services too. They (Carlos and Jamal) were Eddy’s partners.

Candy’s jaw had dropped. These guys had the same names as the thugs in her rape dream!!

Involuntarily covering her mouth, Candy accidentally released the towel which fell to the ground revealing her ample breasts with their jutting hard pink nipples. The three young men stared alternately at her gorgeous, mature boobs and her delicious yellow-haired pussy.

Candy, red-faced, grabbed the towel, covered herself and, wide-eyed spluttered, “S-s-sorry. I was afraid that might happen. S-s-sure, you can all h-h-help!”

Candy’s excitement peaked. She had to restrain herself from grabbing her pussy. Would this day turn out to be a dream come true? Or a nightmare come true?

As she turned her head to lead them to her car, she managed to sneak a quick peak at the three crotches. Candy smiled to herself as she noted the three tent poles pushing on their shorts. She shook her long blonde hair letting it cascade down her back.

The young men walked a couple yards behind her, obviously admiring the sway of her hips. Candy heard inaudible talking between the men. She knew they must be speculating on what was in store. Somehow the air suddenly felt very warm. Little droplets of sweat formed on her forehead, arms, and legs. Little droplets of sweat rolled down her face, down her arms and legs.

Candy’s heart pounded as she drew near her sleek, black BMW X5 SUV discreetly parked under the big weeping willow tree. The spacious soft-grey leather interior seemed to beckon seductively. One hand keeping her towel from falling, the other clutching skimpy bikini while fumbling with the key hanging from her neck. Click! She heard the locks pop open.

At the same time she felt a firm, male hand grab her ass. The strong hand started kneading the left ass cheek slowly, sexily. Another hand pushed her hard against the still closed car door. Her towel covered breasts squashed against the window.

“Hey guys, not so fast. I haven’t said yes.” Her husky voice managed.

Eddy giggled, “You haven’t said no. Flouncing around with nothing but a towel, letting us see your tits and cunt, I think this is a definite invitation. Right guys?”

The hand on her ass squeezed hard as she heard the other two guys mutter their agreement.

The hand slid between her damp, sweaty thighs and she felt two fingers slide into her hot, sweat pussy poking it love hole over and over. Her legs involuntarily spread giving the hand easier access.

Someone took her hand and pulled her to the side causing her towel to fall to the ground. The driver’s door opened. A hand pushed her head down and shoved her torso into the car. Face down, bent over, legs spread, Candy knew her pretty bum was fully exposed. The fingers continued to pump her slit. She closed her eyes.

Slap! Someone was slapping her ass! Hard! It felt good!

“Yeah! Slap me. Spank me. I’ve been a bad girl!” She cried.

Her reddened ass cheeks burned as the men took turns spanking and laughing. Just as she was about to plead for them to stop, she felt the tip of a hard cock probing her pussy lips. Which one was it? Nerdy Eddy? Ebony Jamal? Carlos? Who ever it was, his cock, once inside her continued to swell and harden.

“Two years without a fuck,” she moaned. “Oh god, yes. FUCK ME!”

The stiff young cock slowly plunged in further, pulled back, plunged in again. Her body squashed against the rich, leather seat felt the cock crash into her like a ram hitting a castle gate. His cock slammed against her impaling her soft flesh on the rigid member.

“Oooh. Mmmm,” she gasped.

Suddenly the man shuddered several times completing Candy’s first fuck in two years. His cock slid out leaving Candy moaning face down on the car seat. The soft leather felt so good.

The bulging head of another cock prodded her wet, leaking slit. As it slid in, she knew it was a different cock; thicker but shorter. Muscular hands slid under her belly, up to her tits, seizing them, squeezing them. The short, thick cock thrust forward. Candy’s body slid forward on the leather even as the hands squeezing her tits pulled them back. The man gripped her erect, pink nipples sending warm sensations to her pleasure centers.

Grunting like an animal, the man goaded her slippery, wet love hole rocking her body back and forth.

“Yeah,” she heard him remark, “That’s the way the slut likes it.”

“Please…” Candy panted, “Ohhh! Ahhh!” Her whole body shook with convulsions of lust. Waves of pleasure ran through her body. The rock-hard ramrod poking her soft insides made her whimper with animal excitement.

The cock plunged in again and again. The hot balls slapped her red ass as the naked man bellowed and shot load after load of hot, sticky cream into her aching flesh.

The short, thick cock pulled out only to be instantly replaced by the tip of a third cock; longer than the first, thicker than the second. Her eyes rolled helplessly with pleasure as her third fuck began.

Eddy’s voice groaned gruffly into her ear as he too grabbed her waiting tits and squeezed, “Yeah, I’m gonna fuck you hard. Pretend you’re my mom so I can get real hard. Please do this for me.”

“Oh yes honey, fuck momma hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, you’re so good. Fuck me hard and I’ll give you milk and cookies.” Candy played along. The pretense made her feel hotter if that was possible.

Eddy pulled her back and forth, sliding her hot cunt along the length of his long, thick quivering cock. She felt helpless as he penetrated her trembling flesh over and over with his long, mighty rod.

“I’m fucking you momma. Your little boy is fucking you.” Eddy groaned again.

“Oh, yesss,” Candy hissed, “Keep going little boy. You’re doing good. Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!”

Eddy increased his speed. His rigid cock rammed in and out of her wanton pussy like a piston pumping into a cylinder.

“Ahhh! Ohhh! Mmm!” Candy gasp in time with his powerful strokes, before throwing her head back and screaming in ecstasy, “That’s it baby, come in mama!”

Eddy’s body shook as his rod blasted into her quivering love hole.

Candy felt Eddy slump down from exhaustion. She too sagged forward on the seat absorbing the new leather aroma. Her pussy still pulsated from the three fucks. Although spent, she waited for the three young men to turn her around and continue fucking her hot milk-white body.

Several minutes passed without a sound other than the waves on the beach. At last she felt a hesitant touch on her ass. Had one of her lads recovered enough to give her another workout?

A cock lightly touched her still hot, moist cunt. It timidly nudged her love bud, just enough to get sticky from her love juices and the jism from the previous three fucks. The cock seemed a bit smaller and thinner than before. Candy figured the lad simply was unable to get as hard as the first time. She enjoyed feeling it slowly cautiously slide up the crack of her ass to the entrance of her bum. She wondered which one was being cautious after having given her such a forceful fuck.

The cock bit by bit forced its way into her ass. She helped by pushing back gently. The cock went in easily as it was very slippery from poking at her love hole. Candy noticed it seemed shorter and thinner than before but, again, it was the lad’s second time. He couldn’t be expected to be as hard or long the second time around. His small hands moved smoothly up her back and grasped her shoulders.

Candy thought, “Funny, the hands seemed bigger before.”

Curious, she was about to turn her head to look when the passenger door opened. She glanced up. Her mouth dropped open. “??”

A young, naked Chinese guy was standing there his short cock rigidly pointing straight between her eyes. Her astonished blue eyes widened. She quickly looked behind to see the ass-fucker was another Chinese guy. Where did they come from? What happened to her three studs? On the verge of screaming she thought, “Oh my god!!”

The scream didn’t come. The cock in her ass felt warm and hard. The one staring in her face looked ready to burst. She looked up at the naked guy. He pointed at his cock then pointed at her mouth.

“Oh! You want to f-f-fuck my m-m-m-outh?” She asked just as the ass-fucker thrust hard causing her to stumble over her words.

The smiling fellow just pointed again, smiled and said, “No ingle.” He pointed again and got on his knees on the passenger seat his rock-hard cock jiggling in front of her nose.

Another powerful thrust in her ass; her face almost collided with the cock in front.

“OK, your cock looks good and I’m hungry. Let me eat your meat. Understand?”

The smiling man looked puzzled and pushed his cock closer.

Candy pushed herself up with her hands and opened her mouth just as the small cock in her ass thrust hard again. Unexpectedly, her lips landed square on the cock waving in her face. Her lips closed.

“Mmm.” She thought, “Hot sausage. Yum. Chinese take out.”

Her eyes closed as she started sucking. She tried to suck it all the way in. It was so warm, and juicy. She could taste its salty drippings. Eagerly she gobbled and sucked her tongue licking up and down the short shaft. Candy enjoyed its shortness – it didn’t get stuck in her throat. She squeezed the balls as the young stud pulled and twisted her nipples.

The two young Chinese bulls pumped her mouth and ass enthusiastically every now and then saying something in their own language. She hoped they were talking about her fantastic body.

The cock in her ass suddenly convulsed and the man made a universally understood comment: “Ahhh.”

The cock in her mouth seemed to grow readying itself for an explosion. Sensing this, Candy tugged hard on the balls and excitedly sucked harder on the cock hoping for a blast of sweet man juice. Harder she sucked. Harder she squeezed the balls. Success!! A bellow of ecstasy from the guy and he blasted in her mouth. His juice filled her cheeks rewarding her tongue with a delicious, unforgettable taste.

His cock slowly became limp and he pulled out. Both Chinese guys quickly dashed away but she could hear them their voices fading away in the distance.

“No ingle?? You gotta be kidding! Do you think she bought that bullshit?”

“Don’t care. It was like fucking my teacher.”

Astonished she got up to look after them. Glancing around she realized:

“My clothes and towel are gone! The little brats!” Still, she smiled.

Candy drove home naked listening to the honks as cars drove past and men weaved trying to ogle her bare bouncing white tits.

Parking in her garage, she stopped for a few minutes to fondle her dripping pussy with deep, slow strokes. She closed her eyes to dream once again of the beach studs.