Relaxing Day at the Salon

Story Info
Eri can't help but relax while getting her hair washed.
13.2k words
4.58
41.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
86 Followers

Eri walked down the sidewalk towards the hair salon. She was early for her appointment today, but she figured that it was better than being late. She made sure to get her hair trimmed up every month just to keep her split ends from coming in. Of course, the fact that she had a little crush on her hair stylist may have had something to do with her regularity at the salon.

Eri turned down the store fronts of the strip mall, finding the small salon tucked behind two much larger stores. Argon was a boutique salon that catered to mostly professional women, looking to have stylish and classy hair, without being too trendy.

Being a professional waitress probably didn't place her in their usual clientele.

"Welcome to Argon!" greeted the receptionist as soon as the door was pulled open.

"Eri!" can an enthusiastic shout right after.

The usual receptionist was sitting in her seat at the front podium, the light from her computer screen visible on her face. Standing next to her, leaning over the small desk was a young woman in her 20s, her lightly dusted skin easily giving away her Hispanic heritage.

"Look at you getting here all early," the cheery demeanor of the young woman caused a bit of red to creep into Eri's face.

"Well, I didn't want to be late..." she trailed off not knowing what else to say.

The light skinned beauty who was leaning over the desk gave the waitress a genuine smile. Butterflies danced in Eri's stomach at the smile, making her just a bit nervous. The hair stylist stood up from the desk, her curvy body coming into full view, drawing Eri's eyes. She didn't mean to stare, she really didn't. She wasn't the kind of girl to be impolite like that, but she just couldn't seem help herself.

"And that's why we like you, Eri. Always so punctual."

Eri blushed lightly again at the compliment. She usually didn't get flustered all that much these days, but there was just something about the Hispanic beauty in front of her that made her feel like she was back in high school and crushing on someone for the first time.

"I'll go ahead and take her now, Sherry," the hairstylist glanced at her receptionist. "Not much going on at the moment anyway."

It was just after one in the afternoon on a Tuesday. The hair salon was basically empty. Most of the employees were off on a lunch break or not scheduled in until later in the day. Eri knew from previous visits that things would pick up quickly by four o'clock, but in the middle of the afternoon, most of the salon's clientele were still busy at work.

"Come on Eri, you can follow me," the hair stylist waved at Eri and turned to move back to the different stylists' stations. The woman's easy-going smile won her over every time.

"

Yes, Lisa," Eri quickly moved to follow her hairstylist further into the boutique salon. Her eyes were glued to the attractive woman in front of her. Lisa was wearing a close fitting black top with three quarter sleeves and a tight pair of dark blue jeans. Those jeans hugged her ass perfectly, showing off every contour of its deliciously round thickness.

Eri didn't even realize she was biting her lip as she followed along.

She silently trailed behind the hairstylist past all the spacious, well maintained stations to the back hallway. Tucked into a corner, out of view of the rest of the salon was a much smaller workstation with far less space than the ones they had passed. It was very well organized, however, and impeccably clean. Lisa was fastidious about that sort of stuff.

The beautiful Latina turned the comfy chair around and beckoned her guest to sit down, with Eri quickly complying. The hairstylist pulled a blue curtain closed, giving them a bit of privacy in the back corner. Eri watched the woman's body as it moved around the small area, her eyes glued to her hips as they sauntered back and forth. She had to hold back a sigh as she felt a brush make contact with her hair.

She felt her body sinking down into the chair as the brush started stroking her hair, running softly across the top and sides of her head.

"So are we going with the usual today?" Lisa asked, her voice felt as if it was right next to her ear.

"Mhmmm..." Eri breathed her assent as she enjoyed the feeling of having her hair brushed. She could already feel the tension draining from her body as she let Lisa work the kinks out of her short hair. This was one of the reasons she liked going to this salon, they really made you feel like you were at a spa when you got your hair fixed.

"Well you just relax then, babe," the gregarious hairstylist continued. "And I'll take real good care of you."

Goosebumps appeared on Eri's flesh as she tried in vain to suppress a shiver. She could imagine all kinds of wonderful things that Lisa could do to take care of her. Most of them both involved them both being naked. It was too bad the gorgeous Latina was far out of her league.

After a few moments of quiet hair brushing, Eri's skin slowly returned to normal. The comfortably padded chair and the soothing strokes of the brush lulled her into calmness that threatened to put her to sleep. She didn't realize that her eyes had already slipped shut as she enjoyed the sensations.

"Hey, babe," she could feel the soft breath of the hairstylist against her ear. "Why don't we move you to the sink so I can wash your hair?"

"Okay," came Eri's quiet reply as she forced her eyes open. She obediently hopped of the comfy stylist chair and moved to small stool next to the sink. She turned around as Lisa cupped her head and let the stylist lead her body down into the cut out for her neck. There was a soft pillow supporting her back making her quite comfortable in her reclining position.

Eri looked up through her half-lidded eyes watching her hair dresser move around her body, grabbing the necessary supplies. From her vantage point, she was looking up at the soft contours of Lisa's breasts. Her close fitting black top showed off their shape nicely, and Eri found herself unable to look away.

Lisa leaned over her face, placing those lovely round globes just inches in front of her eyes, as she turned on the faucet. At this range, she could easily make out the little points of the young woman's nipples through the fabric of her shirt and bra. Eri would have thought that the stylist was doing it on purpose, just to tease her, if her work area wasn't so cramped. There literally wasn't any way for the woman to reach the sink without practically exposing herself to her clients. Eri simply resolved herself to enjoy the show.

The sound of water running out of the faucet reached Eri's ears as her eyes continued to follow the beautiful breasts passing in front of her. She couldn't help herself as a lidded smile quietly grew on her face. She could lay here all day watching the stylist's body moving over her.

"Mmmmmm," this time a sigh really did escape Eri's lips as the warm water cascaded over her head and soaked into her hair.

"You just relax while I wash your hair, okay?"

"Mmmkay," Eri really wasn't going to fight it. This was one of main reasons she looked forward to her salon day every month. Just laying back and letting the other woman wash her hair and massage her scalp was a tiny bit of heaven on earth. And after long shifts at the restaurant and being on her feet all day, she needed all the comforting she could get.

The soft hands gently threaded through her hair, drawing it out and making sure each and every strand was saturated in the perfectly warm water. She could feel her scalp growing warm as the water soaked into her hair and ran down her head. And when Lisa's soft fingers brushed across her temples, her whole world shifted.

Those soft fingers spent several long seconds slowly rubbing her temples, causing a warm tingle to run down the petite girl's spine. A long sigh from Eri accompanied the head rub, which trailed off as Lisa's fingers returned to running through the strands of hair that were now much darker from the water soaking through them.

"Just let yourself sink back into the warm water," Lisa's normally bubbly voice had dropped into a soft whisper. And Eri did just that, letting the tension on her body loose, trusting the stool and pillows to hold her against the sink. The pillows caught her body comfortably and cradled her into position.

"You can feel the warm waters soothing away all your worries, washing away all tension," the quiet voice began to fill Eri's ears, cancelling out all other sounds.

"Just forget about everything else as you listen to my voice. Nothing matters now except the sound of my voice and my hands massaging your head."

Following up on her words, Eri felt her stylist's hands begin to gently stroke her forehead, using the warm water to help slide across her skin. The shorter girl's vision blurred as the fingers caused waves of relaxation to wash down her body. The feeling of the stool and pillows began to fade away from her senses as Eri's mind focused on those magic fingers that were massaging her head.

"My hands are massaging away all your worries and fears," Eri could already feel the issues from her shift last night disappearing on the wind. It was as if the they were being drained straight down the sink.

"Just let your thoughts flow away, let the water drain your mind."

Draining... her... mind? Why was it growing so hard to think? Lisa's voice continued to echo in her ears, but it was so hard to concentrate on anything at all.

"Lay back into my hands and relax. Just relax."

The pillow Eri was laying against felt so soft and so welcoming. She could feel herself sinking into it, being enveloped on all sides by the sweet sinking warmth.

Her thoughts dragged her body along with them, causing every muscle in her body to sink down and relax.

"My hands are massaging away all of your thoughts."

Eri could feel her head growing lighter and fuzzy with each breath. Every bit of stress and worry had fled away by now and she was only left with pure relaxation. It felt so

good to relax while getting her scalp massaged.

Her shoulders were slumping as the tight knots she didn't even know were there loosened and drifted away. As her head was rubbed down with the warm water and shampoo, the rest of her body felt the sensations as well. Her arms and legs grew heavy and lazy as she sank back into the sensations the curvaceous Latina was giving her.

"All of your thoughts are flowing away, being washed away."

All the sounds of salon drifted away. There was nothing left except for Lisa's voice. The only thing that mattered was the voice in her ears, causing her to relax more and more.

The voice flowed over her body and eased her muscles. Eri's body was so deeply relaxed that she couldn't move from her position at the sink even if she had wanted to. And with the waves of calm radiating down her body, she had no desire to ever leave.

"Just follow my voice and slip down. Down deeper. Deeper and deeper."

Deeper and deeper. Eri felt herself being sucked down into a black hole of pure emptiness. It felt so good. She couldn't resist the waves of relaxation flowing through her. Her body was so limp and comfortable, she didn't want the wonderful feelings to ever end.

"Relax and let your mind drift off into sleep. Completely empty. Completely thoughtless."

Relaxed. Thoughtless. Empty. Eri was all of these things. She was surrounded by darkness, falling deeper and deeper into the dark hole. Her mind and body were no longer under her control.

Her body floated in an empty space of pure relaxation. Her body continued to drift deeper into the pure bliss of mindlessness. Every muscle in her body felt loose and relaxed. Her mind and body were already drawn deep into a realm of pure relaxation and emptiness.

"No more thinking. Your thoughts are mine. Your will is mine. You will obey."

Relax. Obey. Submit.

Eri continued to fall down the black hole. Falling deeper and deeper. Her mind and body no longer hers to control. She loved to submit. She loved to obey. She would always obey.

She loved Lisa. She couldn't help but fall into her voice and let those words become her reality. She couldn't resist Lisa.

"Fall into trance. Sleepy Eri."

Those last two words bypassed Eri's conscious mind and worked their way deep into her subconscious. The words shut down whatever tiny remaining rational thought she had left and caused her body to go dangerously limp.

Eri's mind emptied completely, leaving her as an empty vessel waiting for her commands. She could do absolutely nothing but obey whatever commands she was given. She was now completely at the mercy of her gorgeous hairdresser.

***

"Every time I say the words 'Sleepy Eri,' you will fall deep into a hypnotic trance," Lisa droned on in her most soothing voice.

"Whenever you hear me say the words 'Sleepy Eri,' you will fall far deeper than you ever have before," Lisa's fingers traced small circles around the smaller girl's temples, continuing to lightly massage her head.

"And you only fall for me, my Sleepy Eri. You only go into a deep, deep trance when I say the words 'Sleepy Eri.'"

Lisa paused in her head massage and grabbed a nearby towel. She gently raised Eri's head, which moved incredibly easy. Eri no longer had any control over her mind or body. It always amazed Lisa just how easily her short client dropped into a deep, relaxing trance. It took barely any effort on her part at all, and Eri would go completely blank and slip into a wide open hypnotic trance.

She used the towel to gently dry off the petite girl's dark hair, being careful to hold and support her neck where appropriate.

Lisa's own breath was growing heavy with anticipation. Before she met Eri on the girl's first appointment, she had never really thought about hypnotizing someone else or controlling anyone. But now, after several appointments with her sleepy Eri, she found herself getting thoroughly turned on by having complete control over the other girl's mind and body. The hairdresser was learning new things about herself through this experience.

By this point Eri's eyes were closed as the girl's conscious mind was off in a world of emptiness. Lisa bit her lip subconsciously while she took a minute just to watch her client's tranquil face as she slowly breathed in and out. In and out. Eri was so far under the trance now, that she would do anything Lisa told her to. Literally, anything. Lisa knew from experience.

The poor girl had been staring at her breasts from the moment she walked in the door, something that Lisa had been very conscious about. Her larger b-cups didn't always garner attention from others, but the tight top she was wearing was designed specifically to show off her goods. She had picked out the garment from her closet this morning, just to show off for little Eri. It always did wonders for her self-esteem to have the cute waitress eyeing her body.

Not that Lisa ever had problems getting much attention. Her Latin heritage gave her some obvious curves that drew plenty of stares from the guys she knew. Most of them, however, where checking out her more than ample bottom. Not that she minded, usually. Her wide hips and curvy ass were obviously her best feature, at least in her own humble opinion. But a girl likes to have her some love shown to her boobs every once in a while, as well.

She decided to give the shorter girl exactly what she had been staring at for so long. The hairdresser shimmed out of her black top and folded it neatly, laying it on an open area on a nearby shelf. She quickly undid her cream-colored bra, dropping it on top of the shirt. She knew that she could easily take her time and that Eri would lay there patiently, sleeping in her deep trance. But she really couldn't hold herself back any longer. She had been needy for some attention from the moment she saw Eri walk through the door.

"Stand up," she quietly commanded her very willing hypnotic subject, while grabbing the other girl's hands and helping her into a standing position.

Since she was shorter than the hairdresser, Eri's head was basically already in line with Lisa's now naked breasts, so it was easy for her to guide the smaller girl's head to her breasts. Needy with anticipation, Lisa's nipples were already hard and growing more sensitive by the minute.

She had purposefully moved her chest over Eri's head over and over again while she was washing the girl's hair, giving her plenty of time to view the taller girl's goods. She had even dragged the edges of her breasts across the poor girl's forehead once or twice just to tease her. Although she was really teasing herself as well since the obvious attention from Eri was quickly turning the hairdresser on.

Lisa gently guided Eri's head, her eyes still casually shut in peaceful surrender, to her waiting chest. As soon as the shorter girl's mouth reached Lisa's skin, her lips parted and accepted the dark nipple into her mouth.

"Yesssss..." Lisa moaned as her breasts were finally getting the attention she needed. The pleasure swept through her body like a bolt of electricity out of the dark, catching the hairdresser by surprise. Apparently, she was far more worked up than she realized.

Lisa's knees began to buckle as Eri's tongue slithered forth from her lips and leisurely began to glide over the sensitive nipple. Her entire body shuddered as it was slowly assaulted by Eri's mouth. Lisa bit her lip, more harshly than she intended, trying to stifle a loud moan. The salon may have been empty at the moment, but it didn't mean they still couldn't get caught if she wasn't careful.

Reluctantly, Lisa pulled her client's face away from her breast. A low mewl of disappointment escaped Eri's lips when she realized she had been pulled away from her prize. Lisa smiled to herself, as she knew her sleepy Eri wouldn't be disappointed for long. She quickly sat herself into the salon chair and shifted around to get comfortable. She didn't want her legs shaking underneath her while she was enjoying her hypnotized lover.

"Come here and play with my breasts," Lisa crooked a single finger, beckoning her sleepy Eri to her.

"Yes, Mistress," came the hallow reply from Eri. The hypnotized girl opened her eyes as her body slowly and mechanically moved towards her reclining mistress. Her eyes were completely blank, as if there was nothing behind them.

Lisa saw the blank look in Eri's eyes and shivered uncontrollably. Those eyes appared like the hypnotized girl was completely soulless and entirely devoid of any personality of her own. She was totally and completely under her total control. Lisa had never known that this kind of control over another person would turn her on so much. These sessions with Eri were bringing out a whole new side of her.

The hypnotized Eri crawled up the occupied salon chair and into Lisa's lap. She obediently lowered her head back down to her mistress's chest and began her oral ministrations once again. Her blank eyes took in the naked skin before her and guided her lips, tongue and mouth. She licked, sucked, and gently kissed the round orbs of her mistress.

"Ohhhh," Lisa let out a soft sigh. Eri's mouth was AMAZING.

This is how she knew that her little hypnotized waitress was totally into girls. She knew exactly how to please another woman. She knew just where to kiss and just how to use her lips and teeth to bring about the maximum of pleasure. She knew exactly how much force and how much pain was needed to bring the pleasure to a whole new level. She obviously had experience with women. Most likely a lot of experience.

Lisa bit down on her lip, trying to stifle another loud moan as Eri's teeth lightly nipped her nipple. A thimble of pain and a tub of pleasure surged through the hairdresser from the sensation. Any more force from the waitress's teeth, and her sensitive nipples would hurt far too much. But Eri put on just the right amount of pressure from her mouth to make it so very enjoyable.

The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
86 Followers