Relaxing in the Park

Story Info
Receptionist lunches in the park.
2.1k words
4.18
58.6k
17
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Chloe was a receptionist, and a good one. One of the first things that a receptionist learnt was to look good at all times and to smile pleasingly. High on the list of qualification for a good receptionist was beauty as well as brains. Chloe fitted into the requirements as neatly as a hand in a glove. She was twenty three, a pretty brunette with medium length hair, a nice figure without being too obvious, intelligent and had the ability to charm visitors.

At lunch times Chloe would often spend some time in a nearby park, enjoying the surroundings there. The park was quite large, being part of a series of parks that ran along the river on the far side of the river, and there were several shaded walks and relatively secluded areas there if one knew where to look.

Today it was sunny and hot and Chloe had decided to get a bit of a tan on her legs, hoping to get a start before the real summer heat set in. Accordingly, she headed for the park and a little piece of lawn that had somehow wound up hidden amongst some of the shrubbery. It was only a couple of yards long and a couple of yards wide, but it was big enough for her and it was private. The path that led to it was a dead-end, and apart from herself and an occasional gardener Chloe had never seen anyone use it. She considered it her own private hide-away. If she stood up she could see and be seen over the surrounding bushes, but once she sat down to eat and read she would effectively vanish from sight.

Once she had reached her private patch Chloe sank down onto the grass, getting out her lunch and making herself comfortable. Knowing she was alone she took off her panty hose and hitched up her skirt to give her legs proper exposure to the sun. Chloe ate her lunch, relaxing and enjoying the heat of the midday sun. Deciding to really relax while the sun did its work she stretched out, set her phone to sound an alarm 10 minutes before she was due back at work and closed her eyes.

Nathan was a new gardener. He got all the odd jobs and right now his job was to check all the little nooks and crannies that were out of the public eye and to check how the gardens were. There were a lot of people willing to tell the staff of everything they considered wrong with the park and gardens, but all too often the hidden corners got overlooked.

Turning the corner at the end of one dead-end path Nathan found a small plot of lawn that was significantly enhanced by the lovely dark haired beauty asleep there. Chloe had no way of knowing, but her skirt had ridden up a little farther than she had intended, and her long bare legs were on full display, from her slip-on shoes right up to her pretty pink panties. Nathan stood for a moment, admiring the view, and then decided that there was no real reason he shouldn't get a closer one. He moved over and sank down onto the ground next to Chloe, admiring the shapeliness of her legs and the mound pressing against those flimsy panties. Those very abbreviated and flimsy panties.

Nathan considered the situation. The skirt was a free floating one, chosen by Chloe to give her greater ease of movement at work. With all the sitting and rising she had to do during the day, a tight skirt that might ride up was inadvisable. Nathan carefully lifted the edge of the skirt and moved it higher, keeping one eye on the panties now being more fully revealed and one eye on sleeping beauty. It took only a few careful moments and the skirt was now floating up around Chloe's waist, which Nathan thought to be a far better position for it.

Those panties, he thought, are very nice with their tiny string sides, but I'd just as soon that they weren't there. Can't just pull them off or she'd wake up and cause the dickens of a row but where those side straps jumped from her mound to her hips there were these two little bridges, flying through the air. It would be an awful pity if something cut those two little bridges. Something like a sharp pair of pruning scissors for instance. Now there was a thought; would pruning scissors cut a bit of material like that? In the interest of scientific knowledge he really should test the idea.

A few moments later Nathan was looking at a shapely and neatly shaved pussy. Two quick and quiet snips had cut the side straps and gently lifting the front has allowed another cut at the bottom of the triangle. Nathan straightened his own clothes that had suddenly grown cramped. A judicious rearrangement relieved the pressure and allowed room for future growth.

Nathan now started gently stroking Chloe's pussy, just running his fingers very lightly over it, getting it used to the idea that it was time to wake up. He heard Chloe mutter something and quickly moved his hand away, looking over at her face. She still slept but was now a little restless. Again Nathan feather touched Chloe, running the tips of his fingers along her slit with the gentlest touch on her lips on either side. He heard Chloe give a sleepy sigh and as he watched her legs drifted slightly apart, giving him better access.

His mind now definitely made up Nathan unzipped his trousers and let his erection out of their confinement. Then he placed a hand on one of Chloe's knees and started to draw her legs apart.

Chloe was dreaming, and it was a pleasant dream. Fingers were lightly touching and lighting those fires hidden deep within her. Pleasant sensations were running through her and moisture was gathering in her most private parts. Then she felt a hand trying to move her legs apart and an alarm sounded through her, telling her to wake up.

She opened her eyes and gave a gasp. Who was he and what did he think he was doing? She opened her mouth to scream, but a hand clapped over it and a voice was talking, insistent. "Bad idea," she heard. "You do not want to scream."

Chloe started to struggle, but the man held her firmly and continued talking. "Do not scream," he said. "If you scream someone might come, and they would find you here with me. You'll be half naked and I'll have my cock deep inside you. They'll think that you're screaming with pleasure, and will go away embarrassed. Do you want people to find you fucking someone?

Chloe felt the hand lift and angrily hissed at the man. "Are you mad? You can't just grab me and take me in the middle of the park. If I scream people will come and I'll tell them you're raping me. Go away and we'll pretend this didn't happen."

"Not going to happen," said Nathan. "I want you and I'm taking you right now. You'll find it'll be a lot easier for both of us if you just keep silent. Now move your legs apart."

"I'll do know such thing," Chloe said, surprising herself that she was wasn't already shouting. "Just go away and leave me alone."

"I said legs apart," growled Nathan, hooking one foot around her ankle and briskly drawing it aside. Chloe glared at him, meaning to tighten her legs so that they wouldn't separate, but to her shock she found herself unable to stop him spreading them. It was easy to do at home when her boyfriend tried and she wasn't in the mood, but somehow she couldn't find the resolve to fight this man's determination.

Nathan steadily drew Chloe's legs apart, sensing that her sudden awakening and the shock of the situation in which she found herself was leaving her confused and unsure, not really ready to mount a proper resistance. Then he was moving between her parted legs, penis standing proud and hand reaching to spread her lips.

Chloe looked down in shock to where Nathan was kneeling, wondering where her panties had gone, and then seeing in shock the erection he was planning to bury within her. "No," she gasped, "you can't. I don't want this. Please stop now." All her protests were falling on deaf ears she could tell because his hand was now moving her lips apart and he was aligning that thing with the sensitive heart of her body. "Wait," she hissed frantically. "Stop or I'll scream. I swear it."

"It's a bit late now, sweetheart," came the mocking reply, "I'm already in." The cruel comment was accompanied by a sudden lunge that drove his erection past her lips and into her vagina, pressing quickly deeper as Chloe frantically twisted her body to allow a smoother access, dreading what might happen if a cock like that just ripped into her. She sobbed once as she looked down to where they were joined, seeing the end of his erection disappearing into her flesh.

"Now sweetheart, we can do this the hard way or the easy way," came those taunting tones. "The hard way is you just lie there and I help myself to the goodies. The easy way, you co-operate and we both enjoy ourselves. For instance, you'll find it easier to accommodate me if you lift these," slapping one of her legs, "up as high as you can and wrap then around my waist."

Reluctant, but knowing it to be true, Chloe lifted her legs high, enclosing Nathan with their circle, immediately feeling the adjustment within her as her body repositioned itself around his cock. Then, there being nothing else she could do, Chloe waited.

Nathan felt Chloe's legs circling him and her passive behaviour. She was reluctant, but accepting that she couldn't stop him from taking her. That attitude was fine by him. He started moving, steadily building up the friction he desired, letting his cock rise and fall with the regularity of a pendulum. He could feel Chloe starting to react to the steady pulse, her body lifting and her legs squeezing slightly with each thrust, only to soften again with each withdrawal he made. Slowly but surely he increased his pace.

Chloe was resigned, but determined to make the best of a bad situation. She couldn't stop the rape from taking place, but she could do her best to enjoy the sex. It wasn't her fault that it was happening so no blame could be attached to her. She let her body relax and go with the flow, realising that she was now fucking him as much as he was fucking her, but content to let it be so. She was no longer thinking but feeling, feeling this massive intruder filling her and throbbing a happy tune within her.

Nathan continued to enjoy Chloe's body. It was always more fun to have sex with someone who would fully participate instead of someone who just lay there. He increased his tempo now, heading toward a happy ending. He vaguely heard Chloe saying "please don't come in me" and nodded his agreement, happy to keep her content and humping. Now speeding up and suddenly his climax was upon him and he was spilling his seed deep within her, hearing her muffled cry of fury as she felt him flooding her, but having the splash of hot fluid deep within her sending her over the edge, her own climax ripping through her, forcing her mind clear of everything but those ripples of ecstasy racing through her body.

Nathan lay for a moment on top of Chloe, pleased with his little adventure. Not the sort to go to the police and complain, otherwise she would have screamed at the start instead of worrying about appearances. He rolled off her, and planted a quick kiss on her startled mouth. "Gotta go, love," he said. "It's been fun."

Chloe watch him vanish down the little path, still in a mild state of shock. "After that, I have to get my panties and tights on and go back to work and pretend that nothing happened. And where are my panties anyway and how come I didn't feel him take them off." Chloe abruptly sat up and looked around, seeing her pantyhose where she'd left them and the pink material of her panties. In two pieces. "That bastard. Those were expensive," she groused, while slipping the pantyhose on.

Slowly she got up and headed back to work, walking rather listlessly. Straightened up when she reached her work, walking in looking as normal as she could. "Hi, Chloe," said her fill-in. "The desk's all yours. Did you manage to get your legs tanned a little."

Chloe stuck out a leg and looked at it thoughtfully. "I should have," she said. "They were definitely exposed enough."

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers