Relaxing Libeth

Story Info
He helps his overworked lover relax.
756 words
4.4
15.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the couch doing what I do every weekend, watching sports on the television and watching you. You were working at the dinning table today instead of your usual place at the computer. I was pleased as I had a better view of you. I saw you lift your head and place your hand on your neck. I took this as a sign you needed a break and flipped the game off.

I walked behind your chair and gently began to rub your neck and shoulders. You looked up at me and smiled. I continued rubbing your shoulders and bent down to gently kiss the nape of your neck. I felt you shiver as my lips brushed against your skin. I kissed your neck again more lingeringly, then whispered the suggestion of a bath.

I kissed your sweet lips then went to run your bath water. I put some of your favorite bath foam in the running stream of warm water. I also lit candles all around the bathroom to give it a soft glow.

Retrieving you from your work, I led you to the bathroom. I kiss you as I begin to undress you, taking in your nude body as if it is the first time I have ever saw you. I lay your clothes into a pile on the floor and help you in the bathtub.

Immediately, I grab a sponge and lather it up. I was your arms, hands, fingers, back and then I move to your breasts, taking great care as I wash them in almost a teasing like motion. I run a finger around your nipple making you giggle before moving to your stomach, then legs. I wash your legs and move up to your inner thighs. I abandon the sponge as I teasingly begin to stroke your clit softly. You let out a soft moan and I smile a devilish grin. I let the water drain and help you back out of the bathtub. I grab a towel and begin to gently dry you, teasing your breasts and nipples once again

I then lead you into the bedroom and lay you down on the bed. We kiss again and I begin to kiss my way down to your neck, then your breasts. Teasing each nipple with my tongue and gently sucking on them, while a hand roams down between your legs again, teasing your wetness, then your clit.

I finish teasing your beautiful breasts and kiss my way down between your legs. Letting my tongue run over you with out touching your most sensitive spot. I run my tongue over you again and again, enjoying your sweet taste. I love the taste of your pussy. Then, suddenly, I suck your clit between my lips, running the tip of my tongue over it, sending you over the edge into a frenzied orgasm.

After you recover, I kiss your clit again, wickedly run my tongue over it once more making you shudder, and kiss my way back up to your lips. We lay facing each other. I brush your fiery red hair out of your face and you look at me longingly, followed by you tracing your fingertips over my bulging cock through my pants. I quickly undress, smiling at you the whole time.

You let out another soft moan as my cock slowly enters your warm wetness. We slowly build up a rhythm, which is gaining speed with every stroke. Your wet pussy feels magnificent around my cock. I feel your pussy start to contract around my cock as I send you over the edge for a second time. I keep moving in and out of you, loving the thought of you coming a third time.

You moan louder and I can feel your third powerful orgasm and it triggers me to come harder than I have in a long time. We lay together with me deep inside you feeling nothing but our love and passion as we start to come down off our self induced highs. I kiss you over and over again, this time letting my tongue find yours.

You lay in my arms with your head on my chest, with me running my fingers through your hair, as we recover from our love. You start to speak, as if to thank me, but I press a finger to your sweet lips and kiss your forehead softly. You need not say a word to me. Your magnificent green eyes tell me everything I need to know.