Relaxing Pt. 02

Story Info
Heading home from work she meets a neighbor and they relax.
3.9k words
4.51
11.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I've dropped the egg from my drenched pussy, you say "Hmm, the punishment should match the deed, don't you think?"

With those last words, I feel the flogger come down on the top of my mons with the tips curling toward my clit. I squirm trying to move away.

"Stop moving. You should take your swats for dropping the gift I placed in your little snatch."

Your flogger hits me across my body and you move upward. The flogger comes down on my left breast and then my right. You continue to flog my breasts and I scream behind the gag as pain radiates through my chest. The clamps jerk my nipples as the flogger hits them.

I hear metal clanking and then feel my arms being lowered. You rub my neck and shoulders after you release my arms from above me. My arms hang down and I sigh in relief thinking you're finished punishing me. I lift my arms, wrists still together so that you can remove the restraints. You slap my right breast, making the clamp on my nipple bounce.

"I didn't give you permission to move your arms."

You slap my left breast and then each of them a couple more times.

"Perhaps if you had something in your pussy that couldn't come out so easily?"

I realize that you're not removing the spreader as you turn me toward the bed. You release my wrists as you continue to rub my shoulders and arms. The rubbing feels so good.

You the pull one arm behind me, where my elbow is bent so that my forearm is horizontal to the ground and you pull my other arm back and connect the cuffs. Now my breasts are pushed out with my elbows sticking out on the sides. You continue to stroke my body, my arms, my shoulders and my hair.

"You can be such a good girl."

You lift my right leg by my thigh silently urging me onto the bed. I kneel on bed and have to use my forearms to help me crawl a bit to get on top of bed. It's very difficult with my ankles spread so far apart. Before I can lay my body on the bed, you place a triangular shaped, firm pillow of sorts beneath my hips.

With my wrists positioned to the small of my back, my head is turned and my cheek is pressed into the bed with enough room for me to breathe easily. You push down on my back between my shoulder blades and my clamped nipples rub the sheets. I moan with the barely tolerable pain of the clamps pulling on my nipples.

You stroke my back. I feel your hands on my thighs. You lightly slap my ass cheeks. You stroke my ass again and this time you draw a finger down between my butt cheeks, pausing at my puckered hole, circling. I clench my butt in response. You move your fingers down to my pussy.

"My god, you're wet. I'm so glad you're enjoying our playtime."

You rub the lips of my pussy, sometimes dipping into my slit. You draw your fingers down to my clit without touching it. You circle my clit and move back up to my slit. You insert a finger and then add another. You pump your fingers in and out slowly. Your thumb hits my clit and I moan.

You continue to play until I want to come so badly I'm squirming.

You withdraw you fingers, moving back up to my asshole. You circle my hole and return to my pussy to gather my juices. You place your finger, wet with my juice, against my ass hole and push in. I shriek.

"You have such a pretty asshole. I want to play with your ass. Have you ever had someone fuck your ass?"

I moan and shake my head as best as I can. You continue to tease my hole.

"Ah...you can't tell me. How about this, clinch your buttocks twice for yes and three times for no."

I clinch my ass three times.

"You really should try it. Everyone needs to try it once."

You step away from me and I try to move backward off the bed, but I have a hard time with my legs still attached to the spreader bar.

You return and place your hand on the small of my back holding me to the pillow. You slap my ass.

"Be still. You won't like the consequences if you don't let me take my time."

I feel something small enter my butt hole and then feel pressure. I hear a squirting sound.

"It's okay, that's just a lubricant. Take a deep breath and continue to breathe."

I hear the squirting sound again and then something hard and chilly is placed against my hole. You start pushing.

"This is a small training plug. It's not big and we'll work it in slowly."

As you push, you reach up and start playing with my clit. The tension leading to an orgasm starts in my body and I almost forget about the plug. The pressure on my ass gets tighter and tighter. It's burning and it hurts. I scream around the gag and try to move.

You pull your fingers from my clit and slap my ass.

"Be still. I'm not going to hurt you. You open up your ass more than this sitting on the toilet. Push back against the pressure like you're trying to have a bowel movement. That will help. See I'm being gentle. It's okay."

I feel you rotate the plug and continue to push it in. With just a little more pressure, I feel a pop and the burning stops.

"See, that wasn't so bad."

My ass feels full and uncomfortable with the plug inserted. You stroke my ass and the back of my thighs. You bring your hands up the inside of my legs toward my pussy. You slide the across my pussy opening and down to my clit. The lube has oozed out and you spread it around, making your strokes against my core so smooth. You fingers return to the plug and you pull on it. I jerk in response. You tap your finger against the plug and I jerk again.

You step between the bed and the spreader bar so that your standing in the vee of my legs. You raise the spreader bar, pulling my legs off the ground completely and forcing my weight on my hips and shoulders. The movement grinds my clamped nipples into the bed more, causing pain to shoot through my body and I moan.

I next feel the flogger hitting my ass. I jerk, trying to move away. The strokes of the flogger get harder in response to my attempt to move. You hit the plug, my pussy and my clit with the flogger and I scream.

"Is this how you thank me for filling your ass?"

You grab the spreader bar and use it to flip me over. My arms end up under me at the base of the pillow with my shoulders on the bed and my hips at the top of the pillow. With my legs spread, you can see my glistening pussy and the plug sticking out underneath it.

I'm thinking that my arms aren't terribly comfortable, but at least my nipples aren't being abused by more than the clamps.

With my legs in the air, I can bear down with my heels and move my hips. I hear metals clanking and realize you've tied off the chain to the spreader bar.

You pull my body to the edge of the bed pulling my arms tighter up on my back. I feel like my butt is hanging off the edge of the pillow.

I hear the tearing of a wrapper and realize you're putting in a condom. I try to rotate my hips in anticipation.

You tease me by stroking your cock up and down my slit. You push against my pussy causing me to moan. You tap the plug with your cock reminding me that it's there.

You push the head of your cock into me and then pull it out. You do that for a bit, just pushing the head in and pulling it out. You push it in and out without touching me anywhere else on my body. Your teasing is just cruel.

Suddenly you shove your cock all the way in and I shriek at the feeling. God, it feels so good. I feel full. As you pull out, I tighten my muscles trying to keep you inside me. You pull out except for the head and you slam back in. I feel you balls hit against the plug.

You start to pull out and push back in with slow and stead strokes. As you're thrusting, your stroking my thighs and hips. You reach up and flick my left nipple, causing a shudder to go through me straight to my clit. You tease the undersides of my breasts, and stroke around them. I thrust my shoulders back trying to get more of my breasts in your hands. The strokes of your cock match the stroke of your hands. You grab the clamp on one nipple and take it off. I scream as blood rushes into the nipple. You cover the tip of my breasts with your hand, rubbing it. My pussy clenches in response. As I start to settle, you start stroking the other breast. I tense knowing that the clamp will come off and it'll hurt.

You remove the clamp and I scream again. As you're massaging that breast, the thrusts of your hips get stronger. I have been feeling your pelvic bone hit my clit and your balls hit the plug. You continue to thrust and play with my body. I want to come so badly but am not getting enough friction anywhere to push me over.

Realizing how close I am, you stroke your hands down my body until you place your hand over my clit. You rub the heel of your palm against me. My breathing becomes erratic. You use your thumb and the lubed moisture of my body to press against my clit to push me over. My body bows as my orgasm crashes through me and you continue to thrust.

As I come down from my orgasm, I feel my legs being lowered. I wonder what I've done wrong as I realize that you're still hard inside me and haven't come.

You withdraw from me and I moan as the fullness leaves my body. You turn me over again. The pillow is still supporting me with my ass in the air. I try to get traction with my feet but can't with the pillow under me. My legs just dangle from the bed.

Your cock is back in my pussy with your mound hitting the butt plug now. You thrust fast and hard, jarring my body with each thrust.

You play with the plug, adding lube so you can pull it out and put it back in as my ring of muscles pop around the smaller end. It burns a little but not as badly as it did when you first put it in.

"I want my cock in your ass, but you're not ready. I won't have my cock in your ass tonight."

You continue to thrust. You reach your hand down and play with my clit until I come again. I'm so tired. My body is buzzing as I come down from my orgasm. You pull out and I hear you moving around.

I feel something drape across a thigh and the bed sinking beside me from weight of something.

You lift my hip on one side and place a long object under me. Oh my god, it's a vibrator with a huge round head. It must be one of those Hitachis that I've seen online. You place the body of the wand against my belly with the firm surface of pillow keeping it in position and push the head against my clit. With your cock back inside me, you use two hands to separate the lips of my pussy, pushing out my clit from under its hood. You make sure there's a direct connection between the vibrator head and my clit and you wrap my skin around the wand head.

You press your forearm across my lower back and turn the vibrator on.

I squirm and the head moves. I sigh heavily and you realize that I've moved the vibrator off my sensitive clit.

You pull out your cock. You turn off the vibrator. You attach the ankle cuffs again to opposite corners of the bed, with the spreader bar still in place. I can't move my legs apart or together. I hear tape and feel you placing tape across my lower back and then around my hips. You're taping the vibrator across my belly to keep it from moving. You wrap it high and another strip in the middle so it doesn't move.

I still can't touch floor. You check to make sure that the vibrator head is connected to my clit again and wrap another round of tape around my hips to hold the head in place. You press against the small of my back making the wand press uncomfortably into my belly and you turn it back on.

You thrust your cock back into my dripping pussy. You play with the plug in my ass again. You pull it out completely and step away from me.

I struggle against the vibrations on my clit and you return between my legs. I hear the lube squirt and feel the butt plug again. But, I feel it's bigger aground. I scream as the burning starts up again. You push and pull the new plug, working it into my ass. I thrash around knowing it won't fit. It hurts so much. You stroke my back as you play with the plug in my ass.

"You're doing such a good job. You're so wet. Bear down on the plug and it will go in easier. It only hurts like this if you keep fighting it."

You continue to push it into me telling me to push my muscles against it. The vibe continues to work my clit. There are times that I almost forget the plug when the vibrator feels stronger. It's like your increasing and decreasing the vibration strength to ensure that I'm feeling the pressure and burn of the plug.

Moisture is seeping from my pussy and continues to wet my clit. Suddenly, I feel pressure release and the plug is fully seated in my ass.

You stroke my ass and murmur, "Good girl."

I'm feeling so full with the vibrations on my clit and my ass full. In that moment, you thrust your cock back into my pussy and I scream again.

You thrust your cock in and out of my pussy hard and fast. Each stroke pounds the plug into my ass. With the combination of the three, I come again. But, the vibrations don't stop. The rubbing on my clit is almost painful but you don't stop thrusting.

"You've got at least one more in you. Come on, come for me again."

You continue to pound into me. Your breathing is getting heavier. I try to rock my hips again as the vibrations are getting me closer to release with the feel of the wand, the plug being pounded into my ass, and your cock starting to hit my g-spot inside of me. I start panting, with my orgasm just within reach. You can hear my breathing change and just as I start to come, you slap my ass hard with both hands. My body jerks and the surprise and flash of pain hold off my orgasm.

You say, "Maybe not yet. If you didn't have that gag, I'd make me beg for this last release. You've done so well, baby. You've taken everything I've given you."

You thrust harder and faster, hitting the plug on the downstroke. I feel the vibrator speed increase. I tense up and breath in deeply as I come. This time, my muscle spasms trigger your release. As I'm coming back down from my orgasm, you grasp the plug and pull it out slowly. It burns for a bit and then it comes out smoothly. You step away taking care of the condom and the plug.

I struggle with the vibrations on my clit. You come back and say, "Oops, sorry about that," and turn off the vibrator. I sigh in relief.

You pull the vibrator away and tear away the tape. You release my legs. As I slowly pull them together, you stroke my hips and thighs, calming my nerves. You push me to my knees. I kneel and drop my head and shoulders with my fatigue showing.

You remove the gag and rub the muscles around my mouth and jaw. Your hands move down my back. You sit on the edge of the bed and pull me between your legs. You continue stroking my shoulders and hair.

You pull me closer and say, "Time for you to clean up."

I look up at you with confusion. You glance down at your now soft cock, glistening with my juices.

"You don't expect me to walk around like this do you? Lick it clean."

I start to balk and you grab my hair. Pulling it tight, you force my head back so you can look me in the eyes.

"Your arms are still tied, and I know you're tired. Do you really want to argue?"

You reach behind you and show me a gag device designed to hold the mouth open. You look from it back to me and raise your eyebrows in question.

I shake my head no and open my mouth. Using my hair, you pull my head toward your cock and allow me to clean you. I lick the head and try to get to the base but can't. You realize my difficulty and you lift your cock for me so I can lave my tongue around the base. I lick your balls. Thinking I'm getting you back, I pull one of your balls into my mouth gently and suck. You moan and I move to the other one. I suck it in softly allowing air to move around it while I suck. I release your ball and dip my head to lick from the underside of your sac to the base of your cock. I lick from the base to the top and pull your ball back in, swirling my tongue around it cleaning it.

I push my head down, pushing your cock all of the way in my mouth. As I do so, I feel it growing. I start to pull my head back and you push down. You force my head down so that my nose touches your groin. As you're partially erect, this isn't difficult. I continue to breath through my nose. Saliva covers your cock as you hold me in place. Your cock continues to get bigger and it's becoming more uncomfortable. You pull on my hair, pulling my head back and then slam my head back to your groin. Your cock hits the back of my throats and I start to gag.

"Now, see what you've done? Now you need to take care of this."

You reach behind you again and I see a bag for the first time on the bed. You've found what looks to be a ponytail holder and a chin and head strap. You put in the ponytail holder holding my hair back and slide on the head strap, buckling it into place. The chin strap holds my jaw down, where I can still close my lips, and you attach my hair and strap to the chain you used with the spreader bar for my legs, forcing me to kneel upright.

With the strap holding my head up and my jaw down, you feed your cock into my mouth and say, "Proceed."

I suck and lick. I close my eyes in pleasure. Having a cock in my mouth is a lovely feeling. I suck on the head allowing the cock to go in and out with a small pop. You moan at the pressure my tongue placed on your frenulum. I bob my head up and down quickly catching a rhythm you seem to like. Without my hands, I have no stopper to prevent you from going too deep.

You frequently thrust with enthusiasm causing your cock to hit the back of my throat. The chain strapped to my head and hair prevent me from pulling back completely. Your hands come to my head, and you stroke my hair. Then, you thrust your cock further into the back of my throat and hold it there. I swallow and twist around trying to breathe. You moan at the swallow and let me back off a little for a breath. I suck air into my lungs and you thrust your cock into the back of my throat again. You rapidly pat the back of my head hard forcing your cock to hit the back of my throat in fast successive beats.

By this time, mucus is building up in my throat and tears are streaming out of my eyes. I gasp for breath between thrusts. You pull out just a little. With your cock not so far in my mouth, I can use my tongue again. I lick and suck and start bobbing again. I realize my teasing has backfired and if I want to get off my knees, I need to make you come.

I work harder at licking around the head of your cock and feel you jerk as my tongue comes in contact with your sensitized skin. I suck harder, hollowing out my checks as I bob faster. Your breathing changes and I continue to bob. You grab my head and hold on, and begin to fuck my mouth. I no longer have any control and am holding my mouth to ensure I protect your cock from my teeth. You thrust a few more times and ram your cock in far as you can as you come. Jism streams into the back of my throat and I'm forced to swallow.

Your hands release my head. As I start to pull back, you say, "I think you need to clean it again. This time you might not want to start anything you don't want to finish."

With delicate licks, I clean your cock and around my lips. After you're clean, you release all of my restraints. You rub my shoulders, arms, and neck. You massage my breasts. You lift me up and pull me into the bed, drawing my body in front of yours.

You stroke my body murmuring, "You're such a good girl."

You play with my breasts. You rub my tummy. You stroke my pussy. I curl into your body, enjoying the soft strokes.

"Well, that was definitely relaxing. Today is only Thursday and I imagine your Friday might be just as stressful. How would you like to get together again tomorrow..." You pause, moving your head looking toward the side of the bed, "...I mean tonight?"