Release

Story Info
Sometimes all she wants is a good beating.
898 words
3.95
19.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold day when she showed up at his doorstep wearing a long, black petticoat and high heels. He knew she was coming because she texted him earlier in the day and asked for a hard spanking that night to release some tension. He answered the door and invited her in not thinking anything of her attire. He wasn't a man to waste any time so he asked her to undress so they could get down to business. She slowly took off the petticoat as he looked at her in a very desirable way. As the petticoat slid off her shoulders he noticed that the only thing that was showing was her delicious body, she chose not to wear anything under the petticoat. He was excited like any man would be looking at a sexy naked chick in front of him. She placed the coat on the couch before reaching to undo her shoes. He stopped her and told her to keep them on and lead over the dining room table.

She walked over to the table a little unstable in her heels because she very rarely ever wore them and he watched her ass as she bent slowly over the table. She was testing him to see if she could get him to go light on the spanking but it wasn't going to work. Not this time, not when she asked for a hard spanking. He only massaged her butt for a few seconds before bringing his hand down softly on her butt. She took hard spankings better with a warm up and it gave them a chance to reconnect after a long day. He steadily sped up the spanks increasing to harder and harder slaps, massaging her butt every few minutes. He pushed her legs apart so he could let his fingers slip to check her wet she was and to get back at her for teasing him so. It didn't take long for his fingers to come out dripping wet from the excitement.

When she started to moan from the hand spanks he grabbed a strap. It was time to move on to the harder spanking she asked for. He brought the strap back and brought it down sharply on her butt as she gasped in surprise from the leather she loved so much to feel. Time and time again the leather left stripes on her butt and she began to wiggle more and more with each stroke. He grabbed her hips and pushed down on her back and reminded her to stay in position or he would have to bring out the implements she didn't care much for. She looked back at him with such innocent eyes that he knew he would never be able to punish her for wiggling her cute butt. The more she wiggled the harder he got and she felt that as he was holding her hips, his cock growing against her butt.

He let go of her hips and reached for a larger wooden paddle. A heavy one that he knew could make her wetness drip down to her knees from just the impact. He showed her the paddle he intended to use on her and told her to kiss it before she felt it across her ass. She kissed it slowly before licking it. At the sight of that his cock grew even bigger. God she knew how to turn him on. He backed up then brought the paddle down on her butt. Slowly at first and increasing speed and intensity as her crying out increased. The more she cried out the harder he hit until the sobbing turned to silent sobs. Once she got to this point he knew that she had gotten the release she needed so much. He told her that he was only going to spank her five more times quickly before moving on to better activities.

She knew these five were going to be the hardest and braced herself as the first one fell on her already red and swollen butt. She gasped for air but maintained her composure. He brought the second one down just as hard and this time she jumped a little bit. He touched her back and it calmed her down to get back in position. He always did have a calming touch on her. He brought the paddle down again twice quickly so she wouldn't have time to react but being his good girl she just cried out and wiggled her butt some. The fifth time was the hardest hit of the paddle and, since she knew it was over; she jumped up and grabbed her butt sobbing loudly from the hard hits.

He hugged her for a minute before pushing her back over the table and rubbing some of the pain out of her very hot, swollen and red butt. He rubbed lotion on it to soothe it and it gave him more reason to keep rubbing. When he stopped rubbing she turned around and hugged him tightly, thanking him for the release. He held her tightly and thanked her for being his good little girl. When her hold loosened on him he turned her back around and pushed her back over the table. The throbbing in his pants was just too much at this point and he knew exactly what to do with it...