Release

Story Info
Relinquishing all control can be so very freeing.
1.6k words
4.41
20.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth" he quietly commanded. Obeying she opened her mouth as wide as possible and tilted her head back. She was sitting naked on a specially made metal chair, well contoured to her ass, but entirely open under ass crack and labia so the weight of her naked body caused her rectum and labia to be stretched open and push out beneath the chair a bit outrageously.

The metal sheeting on the walls and dark tiled floor gave the remade garage a stark industrial feel muted only by a large comfortable red sofa against one wall. The sixteen recessed ceiling lights on a dimmer meant the room could go from floodlight bright to candlelight flicker at the twist of a knob.

The bare of the room was in stark contrast to the rich tones and plush furnishings of the rest of the house where striking lighting, art and photographs on the walls, and many bookshelves, created a sense of artistry and comfort. He leaned back on the sofa taking great pleasure at the lake of saliva slowly puddling in her gaping and upturned mouth.

Just an hour before they had been face-to-face, sharing a relaxed and enjoyable lunch. But she had known something was up when, again and again, he would refill her glass with ice water and insist she drink it down.

Now as she sat on the chair, head back, mouth open and pooling with saliva and her distended bladder throbbing for release she felt her whole insides churn. Of course. He must have been planning this the day before when he fed her exclusively high fiber foods. The bloating with water had loosened everything and now the churning of her stomach and intestines intensified to a growling she was sure he could hear.

Midst the competing rumblings, and churnings and pressures and ache to release of her bladder, intestines and mouth she scrambled for a moment to regain some control. Don't leak. Don't fidget. Don't get aroused. But it was all hopeless. She literally had zero control, zero say in the matter and that freedom from choice was like a drug to her: a sublime relinquishing that she felt in her heart and soul and dampening pussy. Christ, she could feel it in her nipples and the clench of her toes against the cool tile of the floor.

He turned the lights all the way up and walked over to inspect her. She knew he loved doing this and felt marked from the inside out by the cool intensity of his hunger and cherishing. Gently he stroked her swollen anus pushed outward through the gap in the chair. He then put is fingers in her saliva filled mouth, soaking them and gagging her a bit so the saliva flood flowed quicker. Ample spit splashed from her mouth spilling over her breasts and she could feel his eyes tracing the rivulets spilling downward.

His soaked fingers then open her spread and swollen rectum, their sloshy lubrication letting all four fingers slide in deeply almost effortlessly but with a blissfully violated feeling of being filled and overfilled. And being ass filled while her intestines churned was a bit like getting fucked from the inside out as well as from the outside in at the same time.

She half thought when he removed his fingers a gallon of shit would pour out of her but instead his four fingers slid easily outward again finding the depths of her mouth. This time his fingers explored the curves and valleys of her inward mouth, tracing teeth, and cheeks, and tongue all the while moving backward to that place of gagging.

Though it wasn't particularly strong she could smell and taste the trace of her shit on his fingers and the pool of saliva in her mouth began to take on an acrid taste which grew considerably more intense as he kept repeating the cycle from ass to mouth. "keep your mouth open" he repeated, plunging so deep this time there was a gob of shit on his fingers. In a moment she gagged, involuntary spewing the pool of her now brown saliva onto the floor.

In a flash he was standing before her straddling the chair. His thick cock quickly out of his pants was inflamed and throbbing. His hands held her hair firmly as he started fucking her mouth deeply in a marking, claiming, hungry and taking way. She felt so utterly free. Used, taken, marked.

It was if her whole being coalesced not on her deeply fucked mouth and throat but on the cock that thrust-fucked into its sloshy depths. She disappeared into his hunger and felt her labia flooding with heat and wet as he exploded with wave after wave of cum and rapture into her open throat.

A minute later settling back into the couch he said "I'm going to enjoy watching you clean up your mess." Looking down she saw the puddle of spewed out brown saliva, and also a second puddle of pee, uterine ejaculate, and the wet of her excitement that had dripped from her as his thrusting moved toward climax. A flush of dismay flooded her as she wondered how, naked and without a towel, she could clean the two puddles.

All worry dissolved into the freeing radiance of pure accepted abjection as she realized there was only one thing to do. She got of the chair lying face down on the hard, cool floor and began licking at the puddle under the chair.

Under the bright flooding lights and reflective walls this was such a ravishing sight his cock surged to an erection that became harder with every stroke of her tongue against the cool wet of the floor. As she licked up her own ejaculate and piss he could feel the precum of his excitement forming a glistening bead upon his cock.

He felt a growing desire to mark her with his piss as and turning around aimed his stream at her soaking her ass, her asshole and pubes and especially her hair. His flood added to hers made a puddle so large it joined the two smaller ones into a single lake of mingled piss and cum. Writhing in pleasure under the warm flood of his liquid embrace she continued to lick the floor sucking the sloshy mixture into her mouth.

A moment later he a bit roughly pulled her up to her feet. Her piss-soaked hair fell in thick strands as if she had newly emerged from some dark rebirthing. He sat her down on the table and again began fucking her mouth while holding her head. He backed off the intensity of fucking for a moment until his piss stream flowed out filling her mouth and throat as she eagerly gulped to keep pace with his flow.

Having spent his need to piss in her toilet mouth he moved her onto position on the couch with her ass in the air and then pressed his throbbing cock into her rectum. "Spit now," he insisted, holding his hand under her mouth and then slathered his cock with saliva this time sliding his large thick cock all the way into her depths.

The rhythmic thrust of his cock filling her outrageously was matched with every stroke by her own inward churning and she felt herself dissolving into an utter thrust-fucked ass oblivion that beyond all control or restraint. The churning was fierce and soon her entire intestines and belly and bladder felt like a swollen violated mass just wanting to explode into release or rapture or both. She felt his cock growing still larger as he neared climax. As he exploded so did her intestines spewing a mixture of shit and cum onto the floor as he withdrew his cock from her now filthy ass.

"Clean my cock" he said again turning her around to face him and she did, eagerly and obediently.

"I need your mouth in my ass so I can come again," he commanded. Immediately she turned her body and started tonging his asshole plunging her tongue deeply and vigorously into the pungent depths of his rectum as he stroked his own cock.

"Deeper" he commanded, and she obliged, mouth fucking his rectum with all the depth and intensity her plunging tongue and suckling lips could find. Once again he climaxed, deeply, violently crying out in pure joy and release at her ministrations.

He left the room for a moment returning with a floor squeegee. "Here, gather this beautiful mess into a pile" and she obeyed using the squeegee to create a single mounding pond of piss and shit and gag-saliva and uterine ejaculate. He left for again for an instant again returning with a Hitachi magic wand and duct tape.

Affixing the ball shaped vibrator's head to her open labia with long strips of duct tape he pushed the head into her far enough that it worked her g spot as well as her clit. "lay down in the puddle" he said softly and she could feel the wet it sloshing up around her curves as her warm soft flesh pressed down upon the hard cool of the floor. He switched the Hitachi Magic Wand onto high and said "don't touch it and don't move." And she obeyed.

By her third climax all the pent-up shit and piss and uterine ejaculate had wholly spilled from her in wave after wave of that blissful interfusion of release and rapture. Spilling out her copious flooding she felt freer than she ever felt absolutely loving the fact she could do nothing but lay there and feel, having absolutely no choice in the matter at all.