Release Ch. 04: Sol 02

Story Info
Four friends get trapped by an old drinking game.
2.5k words
4.26
16k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maenads
Maenads
46 Followers

"Your sense of inhibition is gone. Zat is good," the accent sounds German, Sol thought, but in a very fake way. Who was she? "I vill take care the rest." She looked sternly into his eyes. "It vill hurt. A lot." She smiled.

Sol shuddered. I have to get out of here, he thought as he sat up on the bed as well as his tied feet allowed. "Down," the woman said sternly. Sol tried to reach for his left foot, maybe he could undo the shackle. He heard a whip-crack and his world exploded into pain. His balls! She had hit him straight in the balls. Through a red haze of pain he saw a small but wicked whip. A supple leather cord with a silver handle. His hands involuntarily cradled his hurting balls as tears sprung to his eyes.

"Give me your right hand," the woman commanded. Sol ignored her. Another whip-crack sounded and Sol screamed. Somehow her whip had found a part of his balls not cupped by his hands. It hurt even worse than the first time. All his nerves were on fire. "Your hand," she repeated calmly. Shaking he offered his right hand. She pulled his arm over his head and he heard a click. His right arm was tied somewhere at the top of the bed. The woman moved over to his other side. Without words she took his left hand and it too clicked in place at the top of the bed. Sol was completely helpless.

The woman got onto the bed and slid over Sol's exposed body on hands and knees. Scratching Sol with buckles from her boots and catsuit. She squatted behind him, placing his head between the long steel stiletto heels of her boots. "You forgot to dress, you naughty boy," she said in an amused whisper as she started pulling the leather hood over his head. Sol offered no resistance. He felt the leather tighten around his face as the back-zip went down. The eyes and mouth were still open. The nose of the hood had small tubes that went into his nostrils. They allowed him to breathe freely through the thick leather.

"That's better," the woman said. She was silent for a few seconds. Then she started to tap a finger softly on the top of the hood. "Now what do we do with naughty boys that don't get dressed?" Theatrically she stuck a gloved finger in her mouth.

Sol swallowed, his balls contracting in fearful anticipation. "Oh? Scared are we?" he heard the smile in her voice. She leaned over and softly patted his balls. "First things first. A little training help." She picked up a studded black leather bag from the side of the bed. Opened it and pulled a small blue box out. She placed the box on his right nipple. It felt as if a suction cup sucked Sol's nipple in. "This will hurt," she stated, although it sounded like 'zis vil hurt'. Sol felt a sharp sting. It was as if the biggest wasp in the world had used his nipple for target practice. His arms and legs pulled on the restraints as he screamed.

"Noisy, noisy," the woman said. She closed the zip on his mouth. Sol tried to protest but discovered he couldn't even move his jaw with the thick leather. All that came out was a vague mumble. He had to breathe through his nose tubes. His breathing labored through pain the sound reverberated in his ears. She removed the box from his nipple. Sol now had a big ring piercing. It had a small blue light at the end. The light glowed faintly. Even though the piercing was fresh it was completely healed.

"Now this piercing is like a magic ring," the woman said. "The brighter it glows, the hornier you are." She moved over the bed giving him a magnificent view of het pert leather clad ass. His piercing started glowing brighter. She cupped his sore balls in one hand, softly stroking them with the other. The light started glowing even brighter. She smiled at him as one hand moved from his balls to his hard cock. Sol felt an orgasm building. The light started flashing. "There is my warning," she said. "The faster it flashes. The closer you are to coming. But you are not allowed to come without my permission." Suddenly the whip was in her hand again. "If you do, I will not be gentle."

Sol swallowed nervously as the light kept flashing. She kept stroking the shaft of his dick while softly squeezing his balls, her eyes on the flashing piercing. Sol started to twist against his bonds as he felt the orgasm rising. He had had no relief during the strange shower, and now this. He wanted to tell her to stop, but all that came from his zipped up mouth was hmprf. She laughed and kept stroking. Sol twisted at his bonds, trying to think awful thoughts to stop the orgasm. The light on his piercing kept blinking faster and faster, all the while glowing ever brighter. He saw a big drop of precum form on the tip of his dick. She let go of his cock and balls and wiped it up with a leather clad finger. "That should do for now," she said. The piercing's blinking slowed down, but the light kept burning bright. Sol groaned. His balls hurt in a different way now.

The woman kneeled between Sol's legs, taking a small canister from her bag. "You were supposed to get perma-lubed just now", she said giving him another stern look. "You resisted." She screwed the top of the canister and put it down. The she pulled a latex glove over her leather glove and snapped it in place. "I'll rectify that." She smiled showing her perfectly white teeth. She bent to the side of the bed and Sol heard her push a button. His legs were lifted up until he rested on his shoulders. The woman appeared between his legs as she lifted his cock and balls out of the way. She picked up the canister and dipped two latex fingers in. She put the canister down and Sol felt her fingers pushing against his sphincter. "You can resist all you want," she said, "but I will penetrate your ass."

She started rubbing her fingers in small circles around Sol's sphincter. Sol tried to squeeze shut, but every time he relaxed she pushed. With the added lube he felt his muscle give way to the intruding finger. Sol tried to keep the pressure up, hoping to stop the intrusion from going further. But she just clicked her tongue and sharply flicked his glans. Sol gasped. First in pain, then as the finger slid further into his ass. Sol moaned into his hood. He heard her chuckle and felt the intruding finger slide deeper.

The more he tried to tighten up, the more it hurt. With every successful pause, she flicked his glans again. Hurting, Sol gave in. He tried to relax. "Good," he heard her say. She stopped pushing. "Now breathe in." Sol took a deep breath. "Slowly breathe out." Sol slowly exhaled through his nose. As he did so, she started pushing again. Her finger slid deeper into him. Working with her, it hurt less. The light on his nipple ring started to glow.

"Breathe in," she commanded. He took a deep breath. "Breathe out." Sol complied. She slid her finger out. "In," she said, "and out." Her finger slid back in as he breathed out. She repeated this for a while, then as Sol was breathing out he felt more pressure. Was she fingering him with two fingers? A strange wiggling sensation in his ass confirmed it. She kept ordering him to breathe in and out. When her fingers were all the way in, Sol started feeling a strange pressure on his cock. It felt as if it came from inside him. The piercing lit up brightly and started to flash. "This is your prostate," the woman said and winked. "Better not come..." Sol started moaning as the flashing picked up pace. On the edge of relief she pulled out.

She continued violating Sol. Three fingers followed two, then four. It started to hurt despite his cooperation. Sol started squeezing again, panicked moans in his mask, hoping to stop it. "Take it," she ordered. He tried breathing with the pain. When the four fingers were out, the woman dipped her latex covered hand in the canister again. Sol wondered what was next. "Breathe," she commanded. Sol complied. While breathing out her four fingers quickly slid all the way in. Sol's breath was pushed out of him. "Again," she commanded. Sol worriedly took another deep breath as he felt the fingers in his ass wiggle.

As Sol started to breath out he looked up at the mirrored ceiling. He saw her thumb line up with his gaping ass. Oh no, he thought as he felt her spread her fingers wide, opening his ass from the inside. "Breathe," she commanded and then she pushed. Sol saw starts as her hand slid in. He tried desperately to breathe with it. His ass felt ready to split. He tried to wriggle, but it only hurt more. Her hand disappeared up to the wrist. He felt it bump against his prostate. The unexpected stimulation, his utter helplessness and the violation somehow hit all the right buttons. Sol's piercing lit up brightly and strobed. His cock started spurting. Sol screamed into the gag in his mask. The first spurt of cum came out so hard it hit the overhead mirror. The next spurt hit his belly. Then one hit the chest of her leather catsuit. He almost blacked out from the pleasure and pain.

The tough leather mask blocked Sol's screams. The orgasm seemed endless. He felt her fist pump up and down, stretching his ass. Threatening to tear him in two. He was helpless to stop it. The fear only made him cum harder. Finally the orgasm subsided. He felt as if he was floating. The fist slid out of his ass. His dick hung limply. Spent. She bent over the side and pushed a button, lowering his legs. Sol sighed in relief.

She leaned over him and took his chin between her fingers. Then she looked him straight in the eyes, her steel grey gaze filled with sadistic pleasure. "You did not have permission," she said sternly, "now I'm going to hurt you." She upended the bag and Sol saw a small collection of vicious looking whips, clamps, plugs and dongs roll onto the bed. He swallowed hard as his nipple ring lit up with a dull glare.

"It usually takes men a bit of rest before they can cum again," the woman said. "Let's see if that holds true." With a smile she put clamps on Sol's nipples. They bit hard. It was a needle-like pain shooting straight into his brain. Sol tried to cry out, but the mask only allowed him to grunt. He tried to plead by looking into her eyes. She winked, and zipped up the blindfold on his hood. Sol was in darkness. With his sight gone, the other senses got more acute. It intensified the pain from his nipples. He wondered if it could get worse. Then he felt multiple clamps bite into his balls.

Sol felt lightheaded. He was ready to faint. He hoped he would faint. Then a soft stroking began up and down the shaft of his dick. It distracted him from the pain as it picked up the pace. His cock grew erect. Faster than he had expected. He felt another orgasm built. He tried to fight it. It was hopeless. "Cum," she whispered by his ear. Only minutes after the biggest orgasm in his life, Sol came again. It was nothing like the first. His balls felt empty. The pain of cumming again so soon dimmed the pleasure. His cock quickly went limp. A finger stabbed up into his ass, lightly tapping his prostate. His spent cock shot up again. It hurt just to be erect. That didn't stop it. Sol whimpered as the stimulation continued. "Cum," she said again. He came a third time, he saw red stars of pain as his cock contracted for its dry spurts. The treatment continued.

Sol lost count of the painful orgasms he endured. He started whimpering as she whispered the command in his ear. He tried begging for a respite. In answer two fingers went effortlessly up his slick ass. His dick, now permanently on fire, somehow went hard again. He heard an amazed but fiendish giggle as he felt something hot and wet around his cock. Was that a mouth? A tongue softly licked the base of his cock as two fingers stimulated his ass. Sol despaired as he felt pleasure mix with pain again. It built. He tried to resist coming. Two hands started stroking his chest, playing with the clamps. It felt good. Suddenly Sol realized the fingers where still up his ass. Was there more than one person in the room? He was shocked. "Cum," a voice whispered in his ear. He came red hot needles. Moaning into his mask as he tried to cry out.

Sol felt truly spent, but questing fingers started poking around his sphincter proving that was a lie. His painful cock twitched, ready to betray him yet again. A soft feminine voice whispered in his ear "We're just getting started you slut." The fingers withdrew and he was somehow turned onto his stomach. Something or someone lifted his ass in the air and stuck a pillow beneath him. A dildo slid into his lubed and stretched hole with ease. The woman whispered into his ear: "Now Sol, do you think that dick is real or plastic?" Sol was shocked to his core. Whoever or whatever was pumping his ass did not stop. "Now cum," she said by his ear. He came again. Sol floated away into a dreamy drunken state between wakefulness and sleep as his body was abused and aroused at the same time.

Finally the dick withdrew. Sol lay motionless. The zips on his blindfold and mouth where opened. Sol's eyes widened as he saw Gill sitting on the bed. She was dressed in a bubblegum pink latex outfit. Her eyes where glazed over as she moaned in orgasm. "Don't ever take off your mask," the woman with the fake German accent said. "It will make me very angry. You do not want to experience my anger." Gill giggled softly as she took the woman's hand and got off the bed. Together they walked towards the corridor with the steel door. They stopped at the edge of the room. "Cum," the woman ordered. Even without stimulation Sol felt his cock contract for a pathetic attempt at another orgasm. He sobbed as he came, hearing two pairs of heels recede into the distance. With the final spurt he felt himself slide into sleep.

Maenads
Maenads
46 Followers