Release Ch. 05: Rebecca

Story Info
Four friends get trapped by an old drinking game.
2.7k words
4.29
18.2k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maenads
Maenads
46 Followers

Rebecca squatted in the living room, one finger in her ass, her other hand playing with her wet pussy. All she could do was wonder about the complete absence of hair. "You are aware that your finger is still in your ass?", Sol said to her. Rebecca felt indignant, he was one to talk with his secret fetish for women's clothing. She wanted to say something but Zak was already on it. "Leave her alone," he said.

"We'll see if the game allows us to," Sol replied. The discussion ended as he walked away on the orders of the game.

Rebecca wanted to thank Zak. She looked at him but was distracted by the metal bondage around his cock. She looked at the loop at the base of his cock and balls. As she did it seemed to tighten slightly. Zak's cock twitched in response. Rebecca giggled softly and thought about squeezing Zak's cock. She wasn't sure if it was her imagination, but the bondage seemed to respond. Just as Zak started moaning softly he was summoned. She winked at him as he looked at her. By way of parting she thought about an extra tight squeeze on his balls. She watched him twitch as he walked away hunched over.

Rebecca returned to her masturbation. She felt a massive orgasm building. The machine lit up, just as she crested the peak. PLAYER 4 PROCEED TO BASEMENT AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. The synthesized voice repeated the instructions.

Knowing punishment was brutal, Rebecca quickly withdrew her finger from her ass and got up. She felt horny as hell and for some reason sexy beyond belief. What has gotten over me, she wondered. It's the game, its messing with our minds. She moved into the basement.

It was no longer recognizable as the room she had been in earlier. Instead of a cluttered storage room it was now a green carpeted hallway lit softly by wall sconces. To her left was a door labeled 2, to her right number 3 and in front 1 and 4. The star on door number 4 blinked softly on and off. Too obvious, Rebecca thought, what happens if I pick another door? On a whim she picked door number 2. To her surprise it opened. She looked at the small, dark hallway beyond, shrugged and stepped through.

As she entered the hallway the door behind her slammed close. Bright red letters appeared on the wall before her. BETRAYER SELECTED. YOUR WORD IS INVENTIVE. Rebecca licked her lips and walked through the corridor into the gaudy bedroom beyond. Her eyes took in the round bed, leopard bedsheets and mirrors. She half remembered details from this room and the building she was in. How could that be? She walked over to the opposite corridor. At the end she heard interesting whimpers emitting from the shower. I'll get to you Sol, she thought. A leather mask hung on a hook from the door. She took it. Then she pulled a concealed latch on a side wall and entered a hidden dressing room.

Now this is more like it. Rebecca she stepped into a brightly lit room. In the center of every wall was a floor to ceiling mirror that doubled as a secret door. The rest of the walls was taken over by clothing racks holding latex, leather and lace items as well as a wide selection of boots, whips, chains and other items. On the floor where racks with pumps and ankle boots. Interspersed between the clothing where stands holding sex toys ranging from simple dildos and plugs to exotic implements. Rebecca smiled as a small screen lit up on every mirror. On the first she saw pierced Gill dressing herself in a very kinky latex outfit. The second one showed Zak getting dressed in a latex catsuit, a small insert showed her mistress Celeste getting ready to train Zak. The third mirror showed Zak being manhandled by the shower he was in. Rebecca's grin widened.

She looked around the room and decided on a buckled catsuit. She slid it on, feeling the soft leather inside of the outfit caressing her skin. After her arms were through she stopped and grabbed an interesting looking butplug from a display. Not bothering with lube she pressed it against her ass. As expected, it slid in without a problem. I like my new body, she thought. As she finally felt properly filled she zipped up the catsuit. Closing the buckles and straps was a lot of work. She looked in the mirror. Sex goddess in leather.

Rebecca picked up a black leather bag and took her time walking past the various displays. She took a lot of toys. Rebecca never wondered how she knew what did what, she just did. With the bag filled, she picked a pair of black leather thigh-high boots. Her eyes lingered on the six inch steel heels. Getting wet at the thought of wearing them she sat down on a chair and pulled them up. The zipper slipped up the shaft of the boot and she felt the leather squeezing her thighs tightly. The extra height added by the heels made her feel stern. Her pussy throbbed. She felt the inside of the catsuit moisten. Rebecca picked up a smooth soft leather mask with big eyeholes. She slipped it on reveling at the smell. On a whim she picked out a long hooded leather cloak. Fastening it around her shoulders she looked in one of the mirrors and saw Zak getting beaten and sucked by the shower. She smiled. Then looked at herself in the mirror. A hooded leather sex goddess stared back. She looked straight into her steel grey eyes. A wicked grin formed beneath the black leather mask. Her pussy twitched in a small orgasm.

Checking another mirror she saw Sol's attempted escape. The idiot climbed up on the bed giving two hidden autonomous manacles easy access to his naked ankles. Rebecca grinned. She opened the mirror and stepped back into the hallway. Her heels made satisfying clicks on the hardwood floor as she calmly walked towards the bedroom. Sol was going to make an excellent victim. She used a small but wicked whip to tap the rhythm of her footsteps on her own thigh. Make jokes about fingering her ass? She would show him a thing or two. She entered the bedroom looking straight into his panicked eyes. Picking a fake German accent on a whim she said: "You haf been wery naughty, I vill see to your training now."

"Your sense of inhibition is gone. Zat is good," Rebecca continued, "I vill take care the rest." She looked sternly into his eyes. "It vill hurt." She smiled and felt her pussy twitch in anticipation. "A lot." Sol, idiot that he was, tried to reach for the manacle around his foot. Rebecca did not hesitate. She cracked out with the whip hitting him straight in the balls. He screamed. She took pleasure from his widened eyes showing white.

Rebecca ordered Sol to surrender his hands. Her gaze was drawn to the red stripe her whip painted on his balls. Her pussy twitched. He was still resisting. Good. Rebecca saw him cupping his balls. They always show you where your attention should be focused. A small bit of sack peeked out between his fingers. She struck at it and smiled as Sol started whimpering and shivering all over. His spirit broken, it was easy to fit manacles to his wrists. She followed up by squatting over him, forcing him into the thick leather mask.

"That's better," Rebecca said. The vague new memories she got told her about a piercing inductor. She tapped her fingers softly on Sol's hood as she considered the possibilities. "Now what do we do with naughty boys that don't get dressed?" Theatrically she stuck a gloved finger in her mouth. She heard Sol swallow and decided on a bit of mercy. No pierced shaft for him. Yet. "Oh? Scared are we?" She leaned over and softly patted his balls. "First things first. A little training help." A she selected a ring piercing for Sol's right nipple she said: "This will hurt." Sol's screaming and trashing gave her a second micro-orgasm. She tried to keep her moans soft.

Time for some real action. "Noisy, noisy," she said as she closed the zip over his mouth, muffling Sol. She told him about the working of the piercing. Knowing exactly when her victim was about to cum was a real help in training oafs like Sol. Rebecca felt her pulse race in anticipation. She smiled as he almost came during her explanation. She felt her own lust growing as she played with his balls and shaft. Good thing I'm not pierced like that, she thought, the room would be lit up like an operating theater. Her mind flashed with some wonderful medical scenario's in response. She laughed as she imagined some of the more convoluted things she could do to Sol on a proper examination table. A bright light, followed by a big blob of pre-cum warned her to be careful. "That should do for now," she said and got started on part two of the plan.

She took a small canister of perma-lube out of the bag. Just one drop would make any orifice slick and accessible for a long time. Rebecca decided to empty the entire canister up Sol's ass and see what would happen. She gave a short explanation as she pulled on a latex glove for effect. She pushed a button and pulled Sol's legs up, making him rest on his shoulders. Strictly speaking the setup was unnecessary, but it would embarrass Sol. She looked at his tightly squeezing sphincter, resting her lubed index finger against the opening. . "You can resist all you want, but I will penetrate your ass," she promised.

Fingerbanging Sol's ass turned out to be more fun then she had imagined. He kept tightening up, giving her excuses to torture his dick. Every flick with her fingers against his glance made him groan in his gag as her pussy got even wetter. In the end he gave in. She chuckled as her entire finger slid into his ass while he followed her breathing instructions. I wonder if I can get my fist in. She pushed down with two fingers, feeling the small nu of Sol's prostate. She pushed it, watching his piercing light up. By the time the perma-lube was empty and Rebecca was ready to put her entire fist in. She felt resistance again. She smiled, knowing with that much lube no amount of squeezing would stop her. "Take it," she said, feeling dominant and horny. Four fingers went down. She spotted the panicked look as she pushed her entire fist in next.

It was an odd feeling, Sol's sphincter tight around her wrist. Knowing it was degrading him made her heart race. Rebecca was lost in her own racing heart, throbbing pussy and the soft clenching embrace of the leather catsuit. As if struck by a bolt of lightning her pussy contracted, and she came with a shudder that started at her toes and flowed up to her scalp. Distracted, she failed to notice Sol's piercing. Suddenly a glob of cum hit the mirror, another spattered on Sol and a third, insultingly, hit her full on the front of her catsuit. She pumped her fist up and down his ass. Milking his dick dry. Time for the real revenge to start.

As he came down from his orgasm she leaned over him, taking his chin between her fingers she looked him straight in the eyes. Her pussy twitched in anticipation of pleasure. "You did not have permission, now I'm going to hurt you." Getting up, she took her bag of toys and upended it. All the whips, clamps, plugs and dongs rolled onto the bed. She saw Sol swallow hard as his nipple ring lit up with a dull glare. "It usually takes men a bit of rest before they can cum again," Rebecca said. "Let's see if that holds true." It won't, she thought, but it will hurt.

Working quickly Rebecca put a pair of vicious clamps on Sol's nipples and balls and zipped his blindfold close. She stroked his cock softly, carefully watching the light on the piercing to get her strokes right. Time for a bit of training. As the light stopped blinking she whispered "Cum" into his ear and smiled as his already spent cock twitched in fresh orgasm. His dick went limp very quickly. Rebecca smiled, straightened a finger and plunged it deep into Sol's ass. The perma-lube did its work blocking all resistance. Watching the blinking piercing she fingered Sol's prostate whispering "cum" as he was about to come again.

As Rebecca kept up the torture of Sol she looked in the mirror. From around the corner she saw a stunningly beautiful woman walk in. She was dressed in bubblegum pink latex bolero style jacket and matching pencil dress. A half-cup bra served as a frame to present her pierced nipples. From beneath the dress black latex stockings ended in pink ankle boots. Her make-up matched the outfit. It took Rebecca a few seconds before she realized it was Gill. She smiled and put a shushing finger to her lips. She removed her other hand from Sol's ass to beckon Gill over. Gill moved over and giggled fiendishly. Opening her mouth she started sucking Sol's cock, taking it in to the base. Her hand crawled over Sol's ass, pumping two fingers in and out of his rectum. Rebecca smiled, deliberately stroking Sol's chest with both hands. As she felt him tighten in shocked realization she whispered "Cum" into his ear. She him moaning and grunting louder than before as Gill refused to stop sucking his dick while he came.

As he came down Gill started poking around Sol's sphincter. She bent down and whispered "We're just getting started you slut." In his ear. Rebecca used the controls on the bed to reposition Sol, turning him onto his stomach with his ass in the air. Gill shoved a pillow underneath Sol to keep his ass up. Then she slid her pink skirt up to her waist, revealing a pair of frilly pink latex knickers. The large ring piercing in her clit forming a circular bulge in the latex.

Gill licked her bubblegum pink lips and winked as she bent forwards to kiss Rebecca. The two locked lips. Rebecca felt her pussy moisten, vaguely recalling a time when she was not into women. Then she felt something poke her left leg. She broke the kiss and looked. A bright pink dildo had formed between Gill's legs. Rebecca decided not to wonder about it. She took the dildo with one hand, guiding it towards Sol's ass. As the tip lined up with his hole, Gill thrust her hips forward. In one smooth move the dildo slid all the way in. Gill started pumping Sol hard, his piercing strobed with light after a few seconds of this treatment. Rebecca couldn't resist and leaned over to his ear. "Now Sol, do you think that dick is real or plastic?" As she saw him stiffen in shock, she commanded him to cum. His scream was so loud, she actually heard it through the mask.

Gill's dildo disappeared into the knickers again. Rebecca leaned over towards Sol and opened the blindfold and mouth-zips. She watched the Gill's knickers move slightly in and out in a pumping rhythm. After a minute Gill's eyes widened and she gasped. Rebecca smiled. Together they got up off the bed. Rebecca leaned over to Sol and said "Don't ever take off your mask. It will make me very angry," she said. "You do not want to experience my anger." Gill giggled softly as she took Rebecca's hand. Together they walked towards the corridor with the steel door. Rebecca stopped at the edge of the room. "Cum," she ordered. They heard a soft grunt from the bed. They walked towards the metal door. The staccato tapping of their heels complemented by the sound of Sol sobbing softly in the background.

Maenads
Maenads
46 Followers