Released from the Confines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never done that before. I can't believe that you can squirt." I said while trying to catch a breath.

"I didn't know that I could do that. You're pussy eating was unbelievable." she said. She went back to sucking the head of my dick really hard, which immediately brought me to the brink of making my dick throb. "Do you like that Brian? I felt your balls getting nice and hard getting ready to shoot your cum. I want you to come for me. When you are ready, let me know I want you to come all over my face." she said. As soon as I heard that come out of her mouth, that did it for me. I would never believe Laura to ever be this freaky.

"I'm gonna fucking cum. Oh shit!" I panted while trying to hold back what I knew was going to be a monster load. Laura climbed off of me and got on her knees. I stood up in front of her and began stroking myself vigorously using her saliva as lubrication. "Fuck! Aggghhh!" I panted as my sperm traveled up my long thick shaft and spurted out a giant strand onto her lips. I continued to pump nearly twelve thick jets of cum all over her face, which making it a gooey mess that had glued her eyes shut and covered her nose and mouth. As I stood there panting, Laura started to giggle said

"Okay. I was not expecting that much." she licked her lips to taste some of my cum. "Nice and sweet. Well, somewhat." she said while wiping her eyes and feeding herself more. This display kept my dick from becoming soft. What may have grossed out some people was actually making me further aroused.

"When you said you wanted my cum on your face that drove me over the edge. Besides, your so sexy that I just exploded." I said.

"Mmmm...I hope that you have some more because I'm not done with you yet." she said. When she finally ate every last drop, she began licking around my fat head and started stroking my shaft again. "You by far have the biggest dick that I have ever been with. My biggest guy was an ex boyfriend who was seven inches, and that may have been a little bit big for me. I can't wait to feel this in my pussy."

"I can't wait to feel you around my dick." I said. "Fuck it. Let's go right now. I am ready." Laura stood up and bent forward, resting her hands on the arm of the couch. The sight of her bent over and moving that big white ass side to side was hypnotic. I got behind her and gave both cheeks a nice hard slap, which gave her massive globes a nice ripple effect. I spread her cheeks and licked her asshole for a few seconds, which made her cry out from surprise.

"Damn! No one has done that before. That felt pretty good." she said.

"I want that big ass so bad! You have no idea how many times I have fantasized about shoving my dick up there and fucking you until you cum all over my balls. Then I shoot a nice thick load deep inside you." I said. I was tempted to slide my dick into that tight pink rosebud and feel it expand around my dick, but I did not want to hurt her.

"I have never had it up there before, but I really would like the try it with you. Fuck my pussy first. I want to feel your big dick inside of my wet pussy." said Laura. I was not going to deny my fantasy woman her request. I placed dick at the entrance and ran it up and down her slit, seeing if it would make her squirm. "Come on! Stick it in already! Don't fucking tease me!" she commanded. As soon as I put the head in, she cringed.

"Ow! You're too fucking big! I don't know if it will fit!" she said.

"I'll be gentle. I promise." I pushed against her gently pushed against her opening, trying not to hurt her. I could feel Laura letting out some breath while the first four inches slid into her tight warm pussy.

"It's stretching me really wide. Why do you have to have such a big cock?" she laughed, as I began to slowly pump in and out of her slit. With each push, Laura let out soft moans that seemed to signal a combination of pleasure and pain, but I was going to eliminate the pain. Her pussy felt impossibly tight around my dick, luckily she was extremely wet, which made it easier for the both of us. I gradually pumped more of my dick into her until she was taking all of it and increased my pace. Each time my hips slammed against her soft, jiggling ass, a loud smacking noise filled the room, which was making my dick want to throb badly. I tried hard not to come, but the task was difficult as that big white ass made me want to explode. Laura's breathing became rapid as I began to fuck her pussy really hard, which made her reach back and start massaging her clit.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with that monster dick!" she yelled as I began to feel her pussy become wetter, possibly preparing for another squirt. I took my hands off her hips and began massaging her breasts while further driving my dick deeper inside of that warm tunnel. I felt Laura's walls beginning to spasm as ecstasy began to overtake her body, alerting me to an impending squirt. Suddenly, Laura cried out as a massive amount of her juices rushed around my dick and my balls, soaking and warming them as they continued to slap against her. "Fuck! Oh shit! I'm cumming again!" she moaned as another jet of her nectar exploded like a geyser all over my crotch and ran down our bodies.

"Damn that feels good." I panted while trying not to come. The wetness created from her orgasms caused her pussy to start making farting noises each time I slid in and out of her. "You like that Laura? You like this dick in you?" I said while slapping her ass cheeks.

"I love it Brian! I love it!" she looked back at me and said, "You want to fuck my big ass? I know you want to! I see the way you love it! I want that big dick stretch my tight little asshole!"

"I'm gonna fuck your ass really good. I'm gonna make you squirt so much that you'll never want me to stop." I said. I gave her pussy a few more pumps and pulled out to rest for a second since I was ready to come from the way she was talking to me. I looked down and saw that her pussy was stretched open, looking like a wide abyss. I smacked my dick against her left ass cheek a few times, which made her laugh.

"You are a kinky one aren't you?" she said with a laugh, but stopped suddenly as a slid a finger into her ass. "Fuck! That feels so weird, but really good at the same time." Upon hearing this I spit on and slid two more fingers into that tight rosebud with the other one, which made her grunt. I moved them in and out at a slightly fast pace, which made her start playing with her pussy.

"How do you like that in your ass Laura?" I said while fucking her ass with my fingers.

"It feels so gooooooddddd!" she moaned. I pulled out my fingers and spread her massive cheeks to see her gaping asshole, which began to shrink back to size. I spat on her asshole and used three fingers to work it into her rectum, which made her moan. "I want your dick in their now!" she demanded. She reached back and spread her cheeks, awaiting my dick to enter that pink rosebud. Right then and there, my dick was ready to explode all over her asshole. I placed the head against the entrance and spat on it before slowly pushing against it. Laura grunted and let out a breath of air as my head pushed pass the ring, making a slight popping noise. I slid almost my entire dick into her ass because of priming it with my fingers, but it was still very tight.

"I can't believe you're in my ass. Ow! Ow! Be careful." she said when I attempted to shove my entire dick inside of her. I guess it is too soon, I thought. I stopped moving for a few seconds and then proceeding with slowly moving in and out of her. Laura took her hands off her cheeks and began to play with her pussy to help eliminate some of the pain.

After a couple of minutes, I slid my entire length into her asshole, and began to vigorously fuck her. I looked down and saw my thick veiny dick stretching her asshole and admired the sight. I pulled my dick out of her and saw that it was stretched to the point where a pool ball could comfortably fit and rest there.

"Put it back in there!" she demanded.

"Okay." I said with a laugh as I suddenly shoved my entire dick back inside her asshole fucked vigorously so that my hips slammed hard against that big cushiony ass. Laura suddenly without warning erupted all over my balls, soaking them and my legs completely.

"Fuck my fat ass! Fuck it harder!" Laura yelled as her eyes rolled up in her head while another strong jet soaked my balls. I fucked her harder and faster while she slammed that big fat ass against me, making my dick further swell as my balls prepared to produce a large cumshot.

"Shit. I-oh shit!" I groaned.

"Come in my ass! Do it!" Laura said as she looked back at me and smiled. I pushed deep into her ass and pumped what felt like an endless amount of cum deep into her body for nearly a minute as she moaned from delight. "It feels so warm. I think you came more than you did earlier. I know you did. I can feel it." she said with a giggle.

I leaned down and kissed her on the neck as she used her asshole to milk my dick for every last drop.

"I can't believe this happened. That was just unreal." I panted while wiping sweat off my face. "I've been dreaming about this for months."

"Believe it or not, so have I. I have wanted this for a while too, and it was better than I imagined. I have never had sex this good or been filled up like that." she said. As I was about to pull out of her asshole, Laura protested. "I want you to stay in there for a while. I like the feeling." she said.

"I need to sit though. My legs are killing me." I said.

"So let's sit then." I knew what she wanted to do. Keeping her held against me, we sat down on the couch with her on my lap and my dick somehow managing to stay in her ass.

"Now this feels good." I said as I felt my cum oozing down around my dick. "This isn't going to be the only time? I mean I hope we get to do this again some time."

"I do too. I really enjoyed tonight. We can do this anytime. I don't think I can get enough of you." she said with a laugh.

"I can't get enough of you either. I swear, Laura, you are so sexy you don't even know." I said.

"So are you. Well, I want to see how much come you've let out, but I don't want it to go to waste." she said.

"Damn woman! I did not know that you were this much of a freak." I said.

"Yeah well, you bring it out of me." she said while standing up and farting out my come, which dripped all over my crotch. "Damn. That is a lot." Then Laura did something that I have only seen in porn. She got on her knees and licked up all of my cum that had dripped out of her gaping asshole.

"You are a freak." I said out of amazement. I never expected this woman, my mom's friend, to have a raunchy side like this. Laura smiled at me and began sucking my dick, which was wet with both of out juices. From that moment on, I knew that we were going to have an interesting relationship.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed the story.

12