Relentless Dan Fey Ch. 03

Story Info
Romance at the farm begins memorably.
4.8k words
4.76
6.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Della Delaney called Penny Fay and she sounded really on edge.

"Penny are you aware of the rumor?"

"What rumor?"

"That as a result of Kip's dramatic rescue by Dan and that young woman from the South Island staying with you, half of the island thinks Dan is about to propose to her."

"Half of the island permanents think that; are you sure?"

"Well a quarter of the population then. The girls came home raving about her after meeting her and I suspected this would happen, with her sitting right under his nose and probably with her knees wide apart."

"Rosina has worn long pants most of the time but arrives to dinner wearing a dress after showering and with her hair done and nails cleaned because that's expected behavior at her home. Darling Della you should know better than to even half-believe island rumors."

"Ah I suppose so. Where are they now?"

"They've gone to inspect more of the farm and will have a mid-afternoon picnic at Shipwreck Bay."

"Christ Penny, there's only one reason why Dan would take here there."

"Oh, and how many men have taken you there darling?"

"My husband and at times four other men including... um... oh god what am I saying?"

"You were about to say Charlie?"

"Ohmigod Penny, I always have thought you'd never suspect that despite knowing I'm a tad over-sexed."

"A tad?"

"Please Penny, just accept a tad."

"Very well and what you and my husband did there will remain unspoken between we two friends. Um has Dan ever taken you to Shipwreck Bay?"

"Ohmigod Penny there's someone thumping at the front door. Must go. Bye."

Penny sighed and put down the phone and thought his sister Trish had once alleged to her that Dan had scored sexually with most of the adult females on the island. She smiled and wondered if Della had ever suspected her husband Guy had given Penny a thoroughly nice time whenever Charlie was away for more than a week. Guy also had twice taken her to Shipwreck Bay where they'd banged away until both were almost legless.

She was unable to go off and find Trish and asked did she really know how many island females age 20-plus had her brother had sex with because her daughter had gone to the city for a week for a campus stay for mandatory lectures and group discussions relating to her degree home studies.

* * *

After 15 minutes' travel, the vehicle Dan and Rosina was in reached the end of the rough farm track and thereafter it was a slow journey of just over an hour across hilly pastureland to the bay. When Dan stopped the vehicle and they looked down at the bay Rosina murmured almost breathlessly, "It's glorious."

"I expected you to be impressed and the few who get to see it from the land are invariably enchanted, even on a misty day."

"It really is beautiful Dan and thank you for allowing me to glimpse this treasure."

He studied her briefly and asked, "Are you coming on to me?"

"I really don't know."

"God you females get surprisingly feeble-minded at times."

Rosina's voice hardened as she said, "Comment like that will get you nowhere with me Dan Fey."

"Yeah right, I thought as much."

"You really should drop your manly veneer; there's no one else here but me to impress and just accept such behavior turns me off big-time."

"Couldn't you just turn sluttish on this occasion and pull off your panties so that we can get off right now."

"Dan Fey please turn this vehicle around and take me back to the farmhouse."

"God can't you take a big tease Rosina?"

"Not when I feel disgusted by your manner."

Dan looked startled and said, "Oh crap I've obviously stepped over the line."

Rosina looked at him speculatively and said, "I'll accept that as some sort of oblique apology. Why don't you kiss me and perhaps my usual good humor will return?"

They kissed and kissed and Dan began to tentatively grope and soon Rosina unzipped him and gripped his cock that became increasingly rigid in her hand.

And then, right on the point of them on the point of no return, both panting and heating up, Dan pulled away gently.

"What's wrong?"

He said softly and convincingly, "Let's take a pause and do it on the tideline and the incoming sea will occasionally wash over our feet. I want you to remember having sex with me for the first time as an unforgettable experience."

"Ohmigod Dan Fey," she said ever so softly. "You do possess a romantic steak even if it's a line you give to all the ladies you bring here."

"Nay it's something that moments ago just entered my head for the first time and that I swear is true."

"Oh my Danny Boy."

"Christ Rosina, ease back a bit please otherwise you'll have me creaming my pants."

She giggled and said, "Now we wouldn't like such an incident of our main memory of this occasion, would we?"

Dan smiled at her gratefully and started the engine and took her 150 yards and stopped just before a gully.

"The family decided from the outset not to cut vehicle access down to the beach to make it less desirable to trespassers walking across our land to the beach as well as to deter people arriving off boats from walking up on to the farm and possible disturbing livestock or creating some kind of mayhem. We'll have to lug everything down the narrow track"

"Lead on General Dey after telling me what to lug."

They were overlooking a classic half crescent bay sheltered from the prevailing wind by sloping cliffs that had been chiseled back by erosion over centuries and were now protected by as mass covering of a variety of native bushes that had originally covered the land inland but in more recent times the bushland had been cleared and grassed as farmland.

"Omigod look at the variety of birdlife," Rosina gasped.

Dan replied, "Yeah right and my family regards this as a naturally created bushland that has naturally developed into a bird sanctuary. The farm also has three natural lakes that are now sanctuaries for water-fowl as the island's administrative body has banned hunting on this northern coastal area."

Within 15 minutes they had settled after having a very short nude swim and being a gentleman, Dan lay on his back on the wet sand. After he'd worked a condom on to his erection, Rosina had straddled him and was now on her knees working his fat dick into her pussy.

"What's the rush," he grinned.

"I'm overdue for sex." she claimed.

"Too bad, slow down to prolong our enjoyment."

"Yes you're right," she said submissively.

Then he complained she was now proceeding too slowly and she told him to stop whining because he was about to get the best fuck he'd ever had on the sands of Shipwreck Day.

But just as Rosina began to pound him slowly the first income wave washed over their feet she shrieked in surprise and began to shudder and they both know what that meant.

As they got going again, Dan grabbed both swinging tits and clamped his hands roughened by farm work and squeezed rather hard.

Rosina yelped and climaxed again and yelled, "Your bastard."

"Don't worry, that may help you to keep going."

"If you continue being so rough with me Dan Fey you'll have to carry me up that steep path."

"Or leave you here stranded but I'll return in the morning."

A stronger wavelet wash up to their knees.

Rosina pulled out of him with a disgusting plop and lay on her side, lifting her upper leg up high.

He warned she'd get sand in her hair and she replied, "So what, I want you to pump more robustly and to work your way farther into me to maximize penetration for our mutual enjoyment. It's ages since I was last ravished."

Dan licked his lips provocatively and leered, "But other women have told me they feel maximum enjoyment just inside the opening of their cunt."

"Watch your language when with me Dan Fey. I'll experience maximum enjoyment if you can manage to get your cock to touch my cervix but gently."

"Your cervix eh; what's that?

"If you don't know Dan Fey I shouldn't be doing this with you, you pig."

"And I shouldn't be wasting my expertise wearing a condom."

Rosina looked at him speculatively.

"Touché and are you confident about who you've had sex with in the last three to four weeks."

"Yes and it was only Tess and Kirsten and... and..."

"And their mother?"

"Um yes. She walked in on us one afternoon and said unless she was included she'd blab to the twins' father what they had been doing together with me."

"Christ Dan Fey you are incorrigible. Well if you are absolutely confident about the state of your penis' health then remove the condom."

With that done, he resumed business.

"Ooh I like the feel of that," she cooed.

"So do I Rosina Swan. Now if my cockhead touches your thingy I'd like you to clamp pussy around my dick to maximize my enjoyment."

"Certainly you lovely man providing you'll not enter me anally until I suggest it."

"Oh crap," Dan groaned and erupted inside Rosina.

Suddenly she squealed and clamped him firmly.

"Well what an experience," she burbled, flushing furiously and experiencing the latest tidal wavelet that reached up to her, mid-thigh.

"Come on," she said standing and pulling panting Dan to his feet. "I'm hungry and we should get more comfortable and open the wine."

Beaming, Dan looked at her and purred, "You have great tits... um beautiful breasts and are such a lovely person."

"Dan Fey, you cunning devil and of course you'll get more if you deliver a desirable level of encouragement and your interest in me extends beyond sex."

"I commit to that," he enthused and placed an arm gently around Rosina's waist and as they began to walk up the sands felt her lean into him.

* * *

When Rosina emerged next morning just before 6:00 when the first streaks of dawn showed in high broken cloud, Kip was waiting for her and greeted her tentatively. She held out her hand and he licked it briefly and then bounded three times. Unlike the other dogs he was never chained up or put in a kennel overnight,

Rosina took this little display as a bonding session and fancied that Kip now regarded her as part of family and perhaps even a part boss because she'd rescued him, although she had no idea if a dog could think like that although being aware that dogs could exhibit deep loyalty.

Perhaps not surprisingly she now really liked a dog.

She'd been put off dogs in a big way when as a youngster watched in horror when three of the neighbor's dogs chased down her fleeing pet lamb and after it was tossed into the air, the dog pack began a feeding frenzy.

Kip flushed out six rabbits and each time she picked up a body to place it in the sack tied to her belt Kip would watch her and wag his tail. She'd coo 'Good boy' and away he'd lope off to flush out another rabbit among the vines, doing his best to steer the pest back toward Rosina.

The Kip-Rosina combination had become so successful that with fewer rabbits about it took them at least ninety minutes to flush out seven of them (one fled too close to vine trunks to shoot without harming vine stems).

As the pair walked to the barn, Dan emerged from the house rubbing his eyes and passed wind. He joined them and took the bag and grunted, "Is this all?"

"What no greeting, only criticism?"

"Well you don't look sexy in those thick pants and a man's jacket."

"And more criticism?"

"Aw Rosie give a guy a break Come to the barn with me for a blood-warming romp."

"No thanks," she said icily and walked to the house, leaving Kip undecided who to follow until Dan said, "Come Kip, she's in a bad mood."

Penny greeted Rosina with a hug and a kiss.

"Are you okay?"

"I've just met Mr. Grumpy. It pissed me off."

"Oh that; well he's never good in the morning after a late night of drinking. It's best to ignore him until you see him smile."

"I-I had thought he was perfect."

"Oh darling, if you believe you'll meet a perfect man you'll go to the grave as an old woman never having met one."

Rosina laughed and the women hugged again.

"No breakfast for me Penny, I'm off to have a shower and will rest for a while"

"Sweetheart I'll delay breakfast for an hour and will send him in to wake you and if another hour passes then no worries, we'll still have breakfast together."

"Please will you come and wake me instead of Dan?"

"I'll think about that."

An hour later Penny came into the bedroom with breakfast for two on trays and gently kissed Rosina awake. She said Dan had gone off to buy more weed control chemicals.

Pausing from slicing a piece of fried egg, Penny asked, "Now what really is the problem darling?"

Rosina looked apprehensive and said, "I have a boyfriend at home who wants to marry me. I feel I have betrayed him by having sex with your son."

"Oh is that all?"

"What?"

"Darling if you had been really keen on that chap you wouldn't have let my son touch you like that you wouldn't have come here."

"I don't understand?"

"Then what really was the reason for travelling 500 miles to come here?"

"Omigod, you have guessed. Um my mother and his mother were pressuring me to commit to Alan and finally dad said, 'Enough is enough of this nonsense; Rosina go and stay with your grandparents in Westport until you have sorted yourself out over this thing about Alan."

"I thought going off somewhere was a sensible suggestion but I don't particularly like Westport and thought of staying on an isolated farm somewhere. I spoke about this to my best friend Paula whose mum suggested I should come here."

"Ah and what a great suggestion. Everything is working out fine. Grumpy Dan will be out spraying our huge hay paddock and that will give him plenty of thinking time about you, and you are in the process of getting a load off your back by talking about it. Come on, let's finish breakfast and we'll go to town and do some shopping and then chat and drink over lunch. I reckon that you'll come home happy and a little drunk and one way or another it will be all sorted."

"One way or another?"

"Yes you can spill your guts to me and we can dissect it but it will be you who makes the decision because I'll insist we'll not leave town until your problem is resolved."

"Oh."

"What an excellent response and obviously, my son hasn't told to I can be a hard bitch at times. You really are a lovely young woman Rosina. Just remember from here on never to allow any male or for that matter woman ruin your life. Usually the answer is to resolve problems early."

"Penny," Rosina said huskily, "I'll never forget this moment of such deep counselling."

Penny sniffed and didn't reply.

They arrived home late afternoon and Dan took one look at them as they walked into the kitchen and said, "Wow you babes are pissed."

"Take Rosina to bed Dan and if you ask why I'll thump you into tomorrow."

"I have to flush out the spraying unit."

"I'll do that, now off you go and treat dear Rosina tenderly."

"I'm drunk Danny Boy, you'll have to put it in."

"Christ Rosina you are drunk, throttle back a bit and don't offer him everything. And Dan I'll pick up Trish from the 6.30 ferry."

* * *

Rosina had returned to her own bed during the night, angry that Dan had yet attempted to part her legs yet again, that attempt being unsuccessful.

She'd left his room growling, "Feek Dan, you are like a kid with a new toy."

He'd hit back and inquired was he being told off and merely grunted when she'd said with restraint that she only reacted when she considered anybody's behavior was excessive.

Dan then yawned, passed wind and holding his testicles as if they required support said goodnight politely and rolled over, pulling up the bed covers. As Rosina left the room she heard him sigh and say 'Oh boy' in a tone that suggested he'd been Little Piggy wallowing in the feeding trough.

Rosina awoke just before 8:00.

She heard a plate crash to the kitchen floor tiles with Penny yelling "Bitch, bitch" and another plate shattered.

Rosina, wearing only panties after her shower in the wee hours, rushed to the kitchen to find Penny with another plate above her head ready to smash and yelled "No!"

Penny turned, lowered the plate and as Rosina moved in to hug her and watch the anger captured in Penny's face melt away.

Fully dressed, Penny snarled "The bitch."

Trish, also only wearing panties, entered the kitchen and asked who the bitch was.

"I'm not saying."

Rosina reacted swiftly. "Who were you talking to on the phone?"

"Dell..."

Rosina said guessing, "You called Della to ask what would she be wearing to the ball and she told you they weren't going because of me?"

"Keep out of this."

"Mum is Della angry that Rosina has caught Dan's eye."

"Angry, she sounded almost insane and began abusing me and you for conspiring to develop Dan's interest in Rosina at the expense of development of his friendship with the twins."

"Mum that's ridiculous and we all know it."

Rosina sighed and asked could she borrow Penny's SUV.

"Why?"

"Mum she wants to go over and sort out Della but I'm going with her in case of big trouble."

"Thanks but no thanks Trish. You stay here and calm your mother."

"But Della can get stroppy and could well attack you and she's at least one and a half times your weight and is taller..."

"Trish I can look after myself. I began learning Taekwondo as a youngster and gained my red stripe to my blue belt last year. Ballet and some forms of martial arts are particularly complimentary to ballet for development of balance and agility."

"A blue belt-plus in Taekwondo; Christ Trish is there anything you can't do?"

"I'm only average as a cook and am almost tone-deaf when it comes to singing but don't worry, I'm off to calm rather than inflame Della in sorting out this misunderstanding."

"Well I disagree and you and you can't have my vehicle to go over to confront Della,"

Trish said, "Then take my farm-bike."

"Dammit, this is crazy. Use my vehicle."

"Thanks Penny and thanks for the back-up offer Trish. Now may I have the directions to get to Della?"

"Well first may I suggest you dress first."

They laughed and Rosina said it was lovely that Penny had regained her humor.

* * *

Morgan Delany looked up in the dining room and said, "SUV is approaching. Ah it's probably Penny coming over to offer to kiss and make-up mother dear."

"That bitch can turn around and head back home."

"Mum this is ridiculous," Tess said. "Dan Fey is entitled to take up with whoever he wishes."

Kirsten said, "Yes mum and you know we've given him a problem in choice by being twins."

Their father said, "Della you've heard the girls whereas you've been out of your tree over this today. Please treat Penny in the manner she deserves, being the best and dearest friend you've ever had on this island."

"Christ I'm looking at the island's stunning beauty?" Morgan gasped. "She looks sensational."

The twins left the table to stand by their brother and Trish said, "Mum it's Rosina and I told you the other day when we met her she has guts to ride a horse bareback at a gallop and has a sweet personality."

"Sweet eh? Well we see how she reacts when I kick her backside."

"Touch her and you'll answer to me," Guy said.

There was a moment's silence and Tess said, "Dad don't be so provocative and let's all be nice to her."

"Nah I want to see if, mum with her big mouth, can deck this beauty who looks like a well-conditioned athlete. Out of loyalty my money is on you mum to come out top."

"Shut up Asshole," the twins yelled.

Guy said, "Every one step back and cool it. I'll fetch her in."

Guy said good morning and immediately saw why Dan Fey had been so keen to grope this honey. His son was right, Rosina was stunning.

"Hi Mr. Delany. I should have come over sooner to introduce myself but so much has been happening. I'm here to try to sort things out with Mrs. Delany whom I believe is upset with me."

12