Relentless Teasing

Story Info
Getting edged all day...
1.1k words
3.92
30.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, here I am, on a Friday morning, sitting behind my laptop writing down the recent and current experiences as instructed by my beloved wife. Just so you know, as I write this, my dick is enclosed and locked in a chastity cage (guess who has the keys) with a pulsating, vibrating cock ring over the penis tube of the device, hugging my balls at the same time.

To top it off, I'm wearing plastic panties, keeping my enclosed dick and vibrator tight to my body, enhancing the effect of the vibrating cock ring. Not that that is its purpose. I'm wearing the panties to avoid my continuously pre-cum dripping cock from creating visible wet spots on my trousers. The semi-translucent black plastic of the panties clings to my skin, causing me to sweat profusely inside them. All this is enough to keep me aroused, but nowhere near enough to get me off. Actually, whenever wearing the chastity device, I can't get off. Combine that with the highly uncomfortable panties and it's a very frustrating experience.

It is bound to get worse as in a short when I'm off to work which means she will be taking the cock ring off temporarily, and add an accessory to the cage called "points of intrigue": a small piece of plastic studded with sharp teeth that will be locked in just behind the tube. In a flaccid state, I won't notice the teeth much, but with an erection the teeth will bite into my shaft and it hurts.

One more check to make sure all is secure and set and I will put on regular underpants over the plastic ones to then dress up as normal. Once I'm in my normal business working attire, you'd be none the wiser that I'm locked up by looking at the crotch area of my suit. The flustered state of my face may tell you otherwise.

Today I have several meetings and a business dinner, during which it will be difficult to keep my concentration on the topics at hand, my mind drifting away, causing my dick trying to expand into the little tube where there's no room for it to go, pressing hard against the plastic teeth at the back of the tube, making it very painful. At some point the pain will overrule my aroused state making me go flaccid again. This process will repeat itself a couple of times per hour for the entire day.

I'll take it easy on the coffee and other drinks, to avoid going to the toilet as much as possible. Before I can sit down (pissing standing up is not possible unless I want to splatter the toilet bowl all over) first my normal boxer shorts and then the plastic panties have to come off. I carefully lower the hem of the plastic panties and as they move downward towards my knees I can see a long sticky string of pre-cum from the tip of the cage extending into a puddle of sweat and pre-cum in the gusset. I carefully lower them to my ankles, trying not to spill anything as my dick is straining against the cage causing pain from the teeth. I sit down to have a leak. With loads of toilet paper I dry out the panties so they're ready again and dry the cage as well as possible. The panties and the rest of my clothing go back on for the whole process to start again.

Once I get home she will carry on teasing me where we left off this morning. I am to remove all my clothing until I'm down to the panties with the cage clearly visible through the plastic. She instructs me to carefully lower the panties, not to spill any of the accumulated pre-cum. Once removed, I'm to slurp up all of it, mixed with the sweat that I produced. It's humiliating. The taste is awful. Not bothering with further cleaning up, I'm to pull the panties up again to again produce pre-cum for later unwanted consumption.

A collar with a d-ring in front is put around my neck, as are soft cuffs on both my hands. A short chain from the d-ring to each of the cuffs limits the range of my hands so I can't touch myself. To make sure everything stays this way the chains and buckles are padlocked to the d-rings on the collar and cuffs. And that is it. I'm guided to the settee and we both settle down to watch TV as if everything is normal.

But it's hardly a normal scene. She is in her normal clothing next to me, a drink on the side table, happily engrossed in some detective whereas I'm sitting naked bar the chastity cage, plastic pants, collar and cuffs next to her, not being able to pay attention to the story line, with alternating hard-ons.

Once the detective is over, she produces her vibrator that was hidden beside one of the settee's cushions. She turns it on and caresses my balls and perineum through the plastic, occasionally alternating to the cage, driving me completely wild. Again my dick wants to burst out of its confinement but it has nowhere to go. The only thing that's happening is the teeth in the chastity tube digging further into my flesh, hurting me, yet not enough to make the erection subside. She finds it amusing, commenting on my grunts and pleas. This happens for the next hours until she decides it's time to go to bed. I'm vainly hoping for a shower and release.

No shower, I told to move straight into bed. By now I can actually feel the sweat/pre-cum mixture moving around as I move. She adds ankle cuffs to my bondage, joining them with a short chain and from there a chain to the centre leg of the bed. My collar is similarly attached to the headboard. There's a fair amount of slack, I can still move my legs, torso and head. This arrangement simply serves to prevent me from curling up in bed, thus potentially reaching my enclosed dick with my hands while she is fast asleep (which will be soon). But before she kisses me goodnight, she lowers the panties and puts the vibrating cock ring (now with fresh batteries) back on over the tube holding my dick prisoner. With the words "night love, sleep tight", she sets the ring to a pulsating on/off pattern and pulls the panties back up, curls up on her side away from me and sleeps within seconds.

I'm also expected to sleep but, surprise, which is proving to be difficult with a vibrating cock-ring, dressed in nothing but the same plastic panties I've been wearing all day, coated inside with my own sweat and pre-cum, in bondage. Not a recipe for a good night's sleep. She, on the other hand, will sleep like a rose.

How did I end up like this? What makes me abhor and yet crave what's happening to me at the same time? Why does she enjoy causing this misery so much? That's for another story...