Relishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next were the leg cuffs, which she clicked on with ease. Grabbing the electrical tape, she prepared for the next step.

The batteries were already in the egg vibrator, which she slipped past her panties and into her awaiting vagina. She then wrapped it to her leg with the electrical tape, ensuring she wouldn't buck it off. Biting her lip, Melissa turned it on, jumping straight to max.

A shudder passed through her, and her moan was silenced effectively by the gag. Making sure she had the key, she set it aside, slipped on the blindfold, making sure to tie it tight, and worked with her handcuffs.

After fastening one cuff around her wrist, Melissa pulled the chain of the legcuffs to her, passing one cuff under the chain and bringing around the empty cuff to her free wrist, and attaching it. She tested it, and smiled behind her gag at the tension. She was secure, in a perfect hogcuff.

Melissa had indulged in self-bondage before; this was familiar territory to her. With no one else to help her in her fantasies, she had to figure out ways to satisfy her urges on her own. A quick internet search led her to dozens of sites on the subject, and she'd ordered as many bondage supplies as her wallet could afford, and her collection only grew through the years.

The plus-sized brunette moaned as her vibrator buzzed away, the cold steel of the cuffs biting into her wrists. Her nipples stiffened and her breasts swelled at the feeling of helplessness; she tugged and tugged and tugged, but there was no way out. Not without the key.

In the darkness, Melissa allowed her fantasies to take hold. She imagined herself as a slave girl, bought by some corrupt, wealthy diplomat. He'd put her on display for his entourage, and they would greedily indulge on her sweet, wet softness, groping, pinching, spanking, defiling her, treating her like nothing but a piece of meat.

That fantasy soon bored her, however, and she turned to another. She envisioned that she had been kidnapped, in the hands of an obsessed stalker who saw her as naught but a conquest. He would whisper in her ear, sweet nothings laced with venom and deceit, telling her they'd be together forever, that she would learn to love him and the pleasures he'd expose her to, quite against her will...

Melissa groaned as an orgasm rocked her, drool seeping out from the corners of her mouth. The vibrator, unknowing of its owner's climax, buzzed on.

Fantasy after fantasy roiled through her mind, each taking her to a different place than the last. The star concubine in a sheikh's harem, forced to perform under threat of torture, a sexy, world-traveling spy, captured and interrogated for days on end, a maid who'd broken a priceless ornament and was to be punished, severely...

Orgasm after orgasm rocked her body, making the hefty girl scream and moan into her gag; were it not for the rubber ball blocking her, she'd have probably woken up the entire building. Or at least Collin.

Melissa's breath hitched as he entered her mind. Collin...what would he say if he saw her like this? What would he do? Would he recoil in disgust? Reject her, and the years of friendship they fostered? Leave her helpless and alone and wallowing in her shame...

Or...

Would he stay? Bring a fantasy to real life and take their friendship to a new level? Accept her, all of her, even the dark, forbidden side she kept secret from the world? Set upon her with fervor and lust, and...

She blushed fiercely. There was adventurous, there was kinky, and then there was Melissa Blair.

Deciding enough was enough and that she might as well get some actual sleep, she fumbled for the key. But the space where she had left it was bare. A jolt of fear passed through Melissa. Did she forget it in the box? No, she had made sure, and extra sure she had it with her. She very definitely remembered putting it on the bed so she could free herself. Maybe it was just a bit out of her reach.

She bounced on the bed slightly and shifted as much as her hogcuff would allow, searching for the key, when-

clink!

Melissa let out a gasp at the very soft, yet very distinct, very familiar sound of metal hitting wood reaching her ears.

The key had fallen to the floor. She was trapped.

She screamed into her gag, but all that came out was a soft 'Mmmmmph mmmn!'. Melissa gurgled as yet another orgasm hit her, and with the batteries fresh and her unable to even adjust the intensity, much less turn it off, she was in for a long, pleasurable night, whether she liked it or not.

Hours passed as she wriggled in the darkness, cursing herself for being so careless, so damn horny. Melissa lost count of how many climaxes she experienced. Her pussy was practically numb, and no matter how much she tried, she couldn't force out the vibrator. She could barely move, and her face was wet with tears. Melissa lurched as she climaxed again, moaning pathetically.

'Someone...anyone...save me...' she begged mentally, desperate, defeated, barely tethered to consciousness.

Melissa's blood turned to ice and eyes widened behind the blindfold as she heard the doorknob jiggle, and the door slowly creak open...

-/-/-/-/-

Sleep never really came easy for Collin. Melissa said he was an overthinker, and it messed with his sleeping patterns. She was right, but it didn't mean he'd admit it.

He thought back to the dream he had earlier, torturing a bound and naked Melissa in a dungeon, making her moan and squeal and writhe. He could see it so vividly; her face flushed with want, curvaceous, womanly body slick with sweat, pussy running like a faucet as juices coursed down her thick thighs...

Collin groaned and covered his face. "What's wrong with me...?" he asked to the empty room. Bad enough he was having erotic dreams about his closest friend, but his erection had refused to go down since earlier in the evening.

Grumbling, and his eyes adjusting to the darkness to the point where he could make out the basic shapes, he got up. Making his way to the door, he pressed his ear against it. A few moments later, he sighed in relief. Silence.

He made his way back to the couch, and paused at the sight of Melissa's discarded shoes.

The room was empty. There was no one to see. And Melissa was a notoriously heavy sleeper.

And he really did need to satisfy some urges...

Collin scooped up a shoe and lied back down on the couch. Without even giving it a second thought, he pressed the opening against his nose, and inhaled.

The sweaty, stuffy smell of Melissa's feet reached his nostrils, and he sighed in utter bliss. His free hand drifted down to his still erect cock, and he began stroking, taking deeper and deeper inhales of his friend's shoe.

'How can one girl sweat so much?' he thought, stroking harder and faster. The scent of Melissa's feet was invading his brain now. He moaned her name, again and again, a chant to a benevolent goddess, until-

Collin bit down hard on his lip to stifle his moan, staining the blanket with his cum. He silently cursed himself, making a mental note to wash the blanket in the morning.

He gazed at the shoe in his hand, looking at the toe prints left behind from years of Melissa wearing them. The smell still clung to his nose. What would it be like, he wondered, to have the real thing, and not this echo? Melissa, tied spread-eagle, gagged, wriggling feet on display. He'd bury his nose between her toes and get heady at her smell before licking, savoring the wonderful taste...

Collin's cock grew hard in his hand again, and he began stroking as he pressed the shoe to his face again. It was gonna be a long night...

-/-/-/-/-

"Melissa, you okay? Normally you're up by n-oh my god."

The young woman's face burned with embarrassment and shame. He saw her. He knew. Her secret, her twisted, perverted secret was out. Her life was over. Her friendship with Collin, that was over. Which she felt was worse. She wished a hole would open up this very second and swallow her so she could escape this disaster. Actually, if she was wishing for things, she wished it was about twelve hours earlier, right before she cuffed herself and she decided 'fuck it' and went with a dildo instead.

"Melissa, holy shit!"

She felt the strap around her head loosen, and the gag was removed. Melissa groaned weakly and worked her jaw, trying to get the feeling back. "...tor..." she croaked.

"W-What?"

"Vi...brator..." She hiccuped and moaned. "Leg...turn...off..."

Collin found the vibrator's control taped to the brunette's leg and quickly shut it off. Melissa sighed wearily, turning into what she felt was her friend's general direction. "Thank...god..."

"Melissa, what the hell's going on!? Why are you like this?"

"...Key..." Melissa's voice was barely above a whisper. "On the...floor..."

Collin searched, and found the key just under the bed skirt. His hands were a blur as he unlocked and removed the cuffs from Melissa, and the plus-sized girl collapsed on the bed, overcome with exhaustion.

Melissa felt a tug at her head as the blindfold was pulled away. Her eyes were red and puffy from a long night of crying via overstimulation. But she couldn't look at Collin. She couldn't look at him ever again. She had to leave the city, the state, the country, find a new life somewhere, probably in Siberia where no one knew she was such a pervert.

"Are you alright?"

-/-/-/-/-

You wouldn't guess it from looking at him, with his scrawny frame and general distaste for any strenuous physical activity, but Collin had a considerable about of stamina. And yet, ironically, that stamina was currently being used for masturbating.

Collin groaned as he came again, and for the final time, allowing his hand to fall limply over the couch. He squinted his eyes as the morning sun filtered through the blinds, and he groaned, more out of shame than exhaustion; he'd been jacking off with Melissa's shoe the whole night.

That's when something clicked with him. He hadn't seen Melissa all night. Not to use the bathroom, or get a midnight snack, or even to catch a bad movie at two in the morning. Though, that said more about him than her. But still, he was worried.

Putting the shoes near the front door and tossing the blanket into the laundry bin, he made his way to her door. "Hey, Mel, it's morning. You alright in there?"

No answer. He knocked. Maybe she was still asleep. He wouldn't put it past her. "Melissa?" Collin knocked again. And again, no answer.

Sighing, and deciding apologizing would be better than getting permission, he entered. "Melissa, you okay? Normally you're up by n-oh my god." He froze in his tracks. He was prepared for a lot of things. To see her in the middle of changing, sleeping like a log, literally anything.

Except of course, seeing her half-naked, blindfolded, and bound and gagged on her bed.

-/-/-/-/-

"I'm fine." Melissa mumbled. She wasn't, really. Her pussy had been stimulated raw, her wrists and ankles were still stinging from her intense struggling, limbs like lead, and her entire body was one big ache. And none of that compared to how she felt with Collin seeing her in that state.

"Self-bondage, huh?" laughed Collin, both trying to diffuse the tension and draw attention away from his returning boner. "Th-That's pretty dangerous when someone isn't around to help."

'If someone else was around, I wouldn't have cuffed myself up...' thought Melissa.

Collin dashed out of the room and returned with a bottle of water. Uncapping it, he held it to Melissa's lips, and she gratefully drank. In only a few seconds, the bottle was drained.

"Thanks." said Melissa. Her voice was still a bit raspy, but her strength was starting to return. "Turn around."

Collin turned, and he heard the sound of Melissa pulling the vibrator out. He jumped a second later when a pair of batteries flew past him and crashed against the door. "Fucking things..." hissed Melissa.

"Can I look again?" asked Collin surprised the question had come from his mouth.

"...Sure, I guess."

Collin turned to face Melissa. She held her face in her hands, refusing to look at her friend. He'd seen her half-naked before, once at a sleepover when they were teenagers and she had taken off her clothes to change into her nightgown. He'd made a joke about her trying to seduce him, and she joked back, and the two collapsed into laughter before tossing the matter aside and watching TV.

Now he was seeing her half-naked for the second time, as a grown woman, and after a very...interesting encounter.

She'd definitely filled out since then. Curvier, chubbier, definitely sexier. How had he missed it before now? The underwear was definitely helping matters. A pink, frilly bra with an intricate flower pattern, and black panties with red lace. And her body seemed to shine from the night of orgasms. He wiped his mouth as he realized he was drooling.

"Mel..." he whispered. "You look...you look..."

'Like a freak?'

"...amazing."

Melissa lowered her hands and blinked at Collin in surprise. "Wha?"

-/-/-/-/-

What followed was the most surreal conversation the two ever had in their lives. With Melissa's shame gone and Collin assuring her that no matter what, they were still friends, best friends, the confessions flowed. Her discovering the world of BDSM and fetish, gathering her collection of toys, her experiences with self-bondage, and, most recently, her fantasies involving she and Collin. When she finished, she was ready again to be swallowed up by the earth.

Until Collin admitted he spent the night masturbating while smelling Melissa's shoe. And his confessions followed; his own discovery of the bondage world, his doomed attempts to find a girlfriend who shared his desires, and his own dreams and lust for his friend that grew greater and greater until he felt he was going to explode.

The two stared at each other once they finished speaking, feeling cleaner, more whole. Secrets and feelings they'd kept secret so long had finally been laid bare, and the two felt closer than they ever thought possible. Silence reigned in the apartment as each processed what the other had said.

It was Melissa who made the first move.

She pounced on Collin, crashing her lips against his. He accepted the kiss, letting her take the lead as she pushed her tongue in. Melissa sucked on his tongue and nibbled lightly before pulling away.

Collin blinked, dumbfounded and nearly out of breath as the kiss broke, his brown eyes locked onto hers of jade. "Wow." His voice came out in a whisper.

Melissa smiled and laid her head on Collin's chest. "Y'know, it's hilarious." she chuckled. "Years of combing through websites, keeping secrets, hiding this part of myself, thinking I'd be alone forever...and the ideal person was my best friend. Right at my side all this time."

"Life's funny that way." Collin ran a hand through her hair and lightly scratched her ear, making her purr. "The girl of my dreams being my best friend...talk about lucky."

A wide smile broke out on Melissa's face. "So," she said, looking at Collin. "Spent the whole night sniffing my shoe, huh?"

Collin blushed and tried to defend himself, but was stopped when Melissa gave him another quick kiss. "Bad boy."

"You should talk." he replied once he regained his composure. "Bad girl."

Smiling, Melissa pulled herself up and pressed her wrists together. She batted her eyelashes at Collin, giving him a playful wink.

"So punish me, then."

12