Relishing Tanya Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me," he replied, already feeling himself losing control as she worked on his cock with her fingers. She was good. She was incredible. He'd never get tired of making love to her.

She hopped up from the desk and looked at the wet ass-print she'd left behind.

"Wow, that looks great!" she exclaimed. "Follow me."

She removed her blouse and their remaining clothes and walked quietly through the house, into the darkened master bedroom, where the soft sound of snoring could be heard. Alan froze just inside of the doorway, but she continued on to the bath where she turned on a light. A bright shaft of light lit the bedroom, but she quickly pulled the door until the bedroom only glowed enough for them both to see the sleeping figure of her husband, Bob, on the left side of their king-sized bed. She pulled down the covers on the right side, took Alan's hand, and led him to the bed. Lying down, she pulled him down with her and opened her legs wide, reaching for his cock and sliding him easily inside of her. She smiled up at him mischievously as he pushed himself into her, pressing his chest against her full breasts as she drew up her legs and, heels against his ass, took him to the hilt.

"This is much more comfortable, don't you think?" she whispered. "Now fuck me, lover. Fuck me like you're a machine. Fill me up and make me come. Flood me with your love.

"Only one little suggestion. When I make you cum and you explode inside of me, try not to scream too loudly, okay? Bob looks like he needs his sleep." She smiled and kissed him deeply. He grew bigger and harder than ever, the possibility of stirring Bob to consciousness while they thrashed around in passion somehow turning them both on more than ever.

They made love until the dawn began to break, then Alan made a quiet farewell, sealed with a passionate kiss on her porch while she stood naked in his arms.

Tanya later told him that when Bob finally awoke, she regaled him with tales of his sexual prowess, even showing off the evidence he'd left in the study. He was too hung over for an encore performance, luckily, but she claimed he had been in one of the finest moods ever as hurried off to work and the chance to talk about his machismo over coffee with the guys. He was fuzzy on the details, but confident that his imagined night of passion had been his best performance ever.

Meanwhile, after the kids had left for school, Tanya dropped by Alan's house and gave him another taste of the real thing.

12