Relishing Tanya Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He peeked out of an opening in the sun shade and watched as the patrol car drove slowly past and stopped about thirty feet away. He could see two silhouettes in the rear windshield. The doors opened and two figures emerged, one moving towards the other. Cigarettes were lit. Faint laughter came through the night air. They leaned against the safety wall and took their break.

"There are two cops just over there, having a smoke. They aren't going to leave anytime soon."

"What a shame," she replied. "I guess that means we're stuck here for awhile, huh?"

"Looks that way," he answered, smiling.

They kissed each other hungrily, his hands reaching and filling themselves with her breasts, sliding down over her narrow waist to the soft skin of her hips, squeezing her ass, memorizing every square inch of her wonderful body. She was a miracle.

She broke off the kiss. "I guess we'll have to say the headlights went out, huh?"

He thought it over. "No doubt about it. Can't drive at night without headlights, after all. And wasn't it a good thing you had me along to take care of the problem?"

She beamed.

"Absolutely. You fixed the problem, alright. You're a damn good man with a tool, Alan."

He laughed and they kissed again, both of them hoping the cops had brought along a box of donuts to go with those smokes.

(c) 2002 Charlie Goodman

12