Relishing Tanya Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiggled her ass a bit and pressed him all the way in. He moved his mouth to her other breast and she felt herself flooding, losing control.

"Stop! Stop," she panted. "Let me... let me get control."

Reaching to the end table beside the sofa, she picked up a small cell phone and punched some numbers. Then, with the phone to her ear, a gave him a devious look began moving, lifting herself up, letting his rigid cock almost escape, only to reverse before he left her, pressing down, her fluids making a soft squishing sound as she pressed his manhood to the depths of her pussy.

She picked up the pace. He bit down lightly on her nipple and she whimpered.

"Bob, honey, it's me."

She smiled brightly now, rose up, then came back down on him roughly. He moved his lips to her other breast and she grunted.

"Listen, I forgot to tell you something. You need to go by the laundry on the way home and pick up your suit. It should be ready, and you'll, unhhhgggh, ummm, you'll need it for your trip."

She gazed into his eyes hungrily as he reached out with tender hands to stroke her bare back, her lush thighs, her breasts, her arms, all the while driving her nipples wild with his rough treatment. She felt herself gushing again. Her pussy slurped each time she pressed him inside of her, and she knew she would not last much longer.

And the best part was, Bob was clueless. Bob had never been this good. She'd never done a striptease for Bob, never made love to him with the abandon she'd shown Alan. Bob wasn't into the nuances of sex--all he cared about was getting his rocks off. As for her own pleasure, he couldn't be bothered.

Bob, she thought, I'm fucking your best friend! I'm so horny, I'm gushing all over the sofa! I'm going to let this man pump me full of his cum until it runs down my legs, and then I'm going to go down on him until he begs for mercy. Go ahead and fuck every goddamn secretary in the office, you pig. You'll never have it as good as I'm going to give it to Alan.

"Huh? Oh, I'm just out of breath. Mmmmm... I'm on the... on the exercise bike." His hips rose forcefully to meet hers and there was a wanton look in his eyes, the look he always got when he was close, when the pleasure had him in its grip and wouldn't let him go.

She moved faster. The room was getting blurry. Time had slowed down.

"Yeah, MasterClean, that's the one. It's your grey suit. Hahhhhhh. Oh, right. Okay, gotta go, I'm coming down the home stretch on this last lap and I need to pump harder. Bye."

She punched the disconnect button and let out a loud groan.

"Alan, fuck me, touch me, do anything you want, just make me cum, please! I'm ready. Fill me, baby. Fuck me hard!"

He filled his hands with her ass cheeks and pounded her like a madman as she met his moves with her own. Her breasts bounced in his face. He pulled her head down and kissed her deeply, their tongues slashing and burning. And at that instant, they felt themselves falling together into a deep abyss. His balls tightened and surged, hot cum rocketing inside of her, scalding her insides and filling her to overflowing as she gasped and quivered, the blast furnace heat of her own orgasm overwhelming her and radiating out to her very fingertips.

They came together in a rush of cosmic explosions that left them numb, speechless, drained of all energy, devoid of any thought. He held her close and reveled in the tenderness of the moment, of his fingers on her bare skin, of his moist flesh enveloped by her moist flesh. Her eyes danced as she looked into his and they kissed tenderly, passionately.

For several minutes, the just panted together and kissed each other tenderly.

"Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but what was that all about?" Alan finally asked.

"You mean, my little show? Did you like it?"

"God, yes. Definitely. You were incredible, Tanya. You're the most sensual woman I've ever known. But I was talking about the phone call. Talking to your husband about the laundry while you're fucking your neighbor, that's pretty brazen, don't you think?"

"That was for Chrissy."

He raised his eyebrows.

"I overheard you two talking last night. The tile floor makes voices carry from that room. I heard it all. Were you going to tell me?"

He sighed.

"Yes, but I was waiting for a moment when I could break it to you gently. I'm terribly sorry, Tanya. I had no intention of keeping his secret, but... I didn't want to hurt you, either."

"I understand. You don't have any reason to be sorry, Alan. Somehow, I knew that's what you felt. I can't believe he has gone after a woman who's barely out of her teens. But really, I can. After the kids, when I got into my thirties, Bob started looking at me less and less the way he used to."

"Tanya, you're electrifying. I've never known a woman who is so beautiful and feminine and desirable. You're magnificent. And your little striptease had me so hot, I thought I might blow my load just watching you. You're the best."

She snuggled up to him and kissed him softly. He felt himself stirring inside of her and knew he'd soon be ready to go again.

"What do you say we get a nice bath together, then see if you have enough energy left to fuck me again, hmmmm?"

***

Her skin was like ivory-smooth, warm, flawless. He wondered at the way she was formed--the gentle rise of the back of her thigh, the luscious curve of her perfect ass, the hollow plain of her back, the sensuous undulations of her shoulders. He traced every curve with his fingertips, committing it all to memory, fearing that he'd wake up and discover it had all been a dream.

She was half-asleep on the bed. He kissed the cheeks of her cool ass and inhaled the scent that rose from her womanhood. He dipped his finger and she parted her legs to give him access. She was dewey fresh, and he brought his glistening fingertip to his lips and tasted her nectar. Intoxicatingly sweet.

He was wanted her again. Kneeling over her, he kissed his way up her back, trailing his tongue up the undulations of her spine, until he found her neck and his cock touched her honeycomb. He buried his face in her hair, drinking in the mossy scent, and nibbled on her ears, her neck, her shoulders, her cheek.

She wiggled her ass slightly, and he felt himself enter her.

"Mmmmm, lover."

He slipped deeper, the pillows of her ass cushioning him as he sank his shaft to the hilt. She exhaled deeply and felt herself flush with anticipation, with desire.

She parted her legs and felt him slide deeper. He began moving in and out, opening her and filling her on each stroke. Dear God, she wondered, how does he make me feel so heavenly and so earthy all at once?

He moved faster. Her juices were flowing again, her pussy slurping and grabbing at his cock like a ravenous animal, which is how she felt now. Ravenous. Wanton.

"I want to go down on you, Alan. Let me go down on you."

At first he didn't respond, continuing to plunge his cock between her downy cheeks, but soon he pulled himself free and she turned on her back.

"Only if I can go down on you, too, lover."

She smiled at that. They repositioned themselves and soon she was diving on his cock, tongue swirling around his swollen head, flicking the slit where his seed would soon come pouring forth, then taking him full in her mouth and, pressing, controlling herself, pushing him down into her throat until her face was buried in his hair. And he had his hands around her thighs, his tongue buried in the honeycomb of her sex, his lips kissing hers, sucking the nub of her clitoris and stretching it, buzzing it, tickling it, driving her mad.

In truth, they were driving each other mad. Neither one could manage to keep his full attention on pleasuring the other. Their passions rose in fits and gasps and agonizing lurches until they moved as one to the edge of the precipice.

He pressed his fingers deep into her pussy as he ravished her clit, and she trembled from head to toe as the shattering release took her breath away. As her orgasm swept over her, she devoured his cock like a demon, paralyzing him as his cock pulsed and spasmed, shooting his white-hot cum down her throat, filling her mouth, making her gulp and nearly gag as she tried valiantly to swallow all he was giving her.

He gripped her ass cheeks with all of his strength and held her tight, refusing to let go of her clit. She cried out in a moment of painful ecstasy and came again, collapsing in exhaustion, her hand still gripping his cock, her tongue licking the last drops of his seed as they oozed from his softening shaft.

He crawled back up beside her and held her tightly, kissing her deeply, sharing their mingled flavors, twining their legs together in a lover's embrace. He gazed into her eyes and saw nothing but joy, nothing but pleasure.

***

"It isn't just sex, is it, Alan?" she whispered.

He shook his head.

"It never has been just sex, Tanya. You're an incredible lover, but somehow, I know that our lovemaking is all the better because of how I feel about you. And, how I know you feel about me."

"I love you, Alan. I loved Bob once, too. But, differently. I married Bob because I was hot for his body. He turned out to be a lousy lover, but I still loved him. Then, he started looking at other women--Chrissy is by no means the first, though she's by far the youngest. He's always asked for my forgiveness, and I've given it to him. And through all of the trysts, I've never strayed. Not until you came along.

"I guess I decided it was my turn. No, that's the wrong way to say it. I'm not using you to get back at Bob, not really. It's much more than that. You're different. I fell in love with you long before I started wondering what it might be like to fuck you. When I saw how hard you worked to keep your marriage together, and how badly you had your heart trampled, I saw something in you that I'd never found in Bob. Love. You're a wonderful man, Alan, and a remarkable lover."

They snuggled and kissed. His fingers played with her nipple.

"So, where do we go from here?" he asked.

"I don't know. I can't decide. For now, I'm satisfied with this. I have the girls to think about, too. Let's just keep this our little secret, okay? And let's promise to look for every opportunity to fuck each other's brains out."

He smiled. "Deal."

"Good. Now that that's settled, I have an idea I want to run past you. While Bob is in Vegas screwing his bimbo intern, suppose you move in with me? I think I can ship the kids off to my mother's house--we'd have three whole days and nights to wear each other out. How does that sound to you?"

"Do you have to ask?"

12