Reliving Doomworld Ch. 02

Story Info
Amaya and Sara just can't stay away from each other.
9.8k words
4.5
6.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Legends of Tomorrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Amaya Jiwe was a black woman of the 1940s, meaning that there were certain, expectations of her. In her old life the thought of having sex with a woman wasn't something she could have ever have imagined, even if she wanted to, and it would be out of the question for her to act upon it. But she had. Not only that, but she had fucked her superior officer. Her Captain.

Let her lick her pussy, and then Amaya had fucked her up the butt. Both of which had been a first for her, yet felt like she had done it a million times, thanks to memories from an alternate timeline they were referring to as Doomworld when she and her new time travelling friends initially failed to stop a group of super villains from changing time to their liking. So in short, her life had gotten completely crazy.

The craziest part of it was that while Amaya knew her captain was right, and that they shouldn't continue their affair, Amaya just couldn't stop thinking about her. After all, Sara Lance was beautiful and deadly, an incredibly skilled assassin from the future with her own time ship, and her body was just to die for.

And those memories, both the real ones and the ones that happened to that other her, were just too much for Amaya to resist. She wanted, no, she needed to fuck Sara again. Which wasn't all she was craving, but it was what she was focusing on right now as she was stalking her pray like one of the animals whose abilities she summoned with her totem.

It was something she had been doing for the last few days, ever since their first real time together. Of course she was fairly certain that Sara was aware of it, which was good, because Amaya wanted her to be.

If Sara had been truly angry or annoyed Amaya might have found the strength to stop, but all she sensed was that Sara wanted this as badly as she did, but in an ironic twist it was the 'sexually liberated' girl from the future who seemed unsure of herself, and was fighting to do what was right as far as her duty was concerned.

But it probably wouldn't take much of a push to get Amaya what she so desperately wanted. In fact she was surprised that just following Sara and occasionally smiling at her didn't work. But that was okay, because Amaya quickly came up with a better plan.

She came up with it after finding Sara sitting in the captain's office, clearly pondering her next move. With a soft smile Amaya walked up to the door and for a few long seconds just stood there staring at the other woman. Then she smiled, turned around and walked across the room to the captain's chair and then casually sat down upon it.

She didn't turn back while walking, but she could tell Sara was following her, the assassin not trying to hide her footsteps. Then, when she sat in the chair of her superior officer, yet another thing which was unthinkable in her old life, Amaya smirked at Sara, who blushed. She actually blushed! Amaya didn't even know it was possible to make Sara Lance blush.

"Gideon, lock all the doors. And do not allow them to be opened again for anyone except me." Sara commanded the ship's computer.

"Yes Captain." Gideon obeyed cheerfully.

"We can't do this." Sara said softly after a long pause, and then after a brief pause added, "We shouldn't do this."

"Who are you trying to convince? Me, or yourself?" Amaya asked.

"You know I'm right." Sara said as firmly as she could, which wasn't very.

"Do I?" Amaya laughed softly, a smile staying on her face for a few long seconds as she added, "Yes... I do. Or at least, the old me would have. Of course, the old me would have never given in to the urge to fuck you. It wouldn't have even crossed her mind. And she would have been so, so worse off for it."

"Amaya-" Sara began softly.

"I can't stop thinking about you." Amaya quickly admitted, adding softly, "About... us."

"There is no us." Sara protested softly, "There never was."

Standing up and looking Sara in the eye Amaya pushed, "Wasn't there?"

Sara gulped, then pointed out, "Those memories, they're just echoes of Doomworld. They didn't really happen. They're not real."

"Oh, but they did, and they are." Amaya corrected as she stepped into Sara's personal space, "I remember it all. And you do too. Why else would you have entered my room dressed like that?"

"I, I just wanted to get rid of the echo." Sara argued unconvincingly.

"Because the memories were just too strong." Amaya smiled knowingly, before leaning in slightly more as she asked, "Did it work? Did you get it out of your system?"

Sara gulped softly, closed her eyes and then rested her forehead against Amaya's before admitting, "No. But it's not real."

"It felt pretty real when your head was in between my legs." Amaya smiled softly, "And when I was fucking you up the ass."

With a soft chuckle Sara opened her eyes, pulled back slightly and then pointed out, "Okay, yeah. That was pretty hot. But... I'm trying my damnedest to be a good Captain, and good Captains probably don't sleep with the crew. Besides, sooner or later you have to go back to the 1940s, and I can't come with you."

"You could." Amaya softly corrected.

"I don't want too." Sara admitted, quickly adding, "And I don't want to go back to my time either. Being here, doing this, it gives me purpose. I don't want to lose it, so I'll probably be doing this until I die."

"If you ever stay dead." Amaya quipped, forcing a laugh out of her lover, "And isn't that just a reason to do this? And I'm sure a lot of good Captains slept with their crew. And you're not the first teammate I've slept with. And I'm not asking for your hand in marriage, or even to date. I just wanna have some fun."

There was a brief pause, and then Sara laughed, "I didn't think you'd be the one arguing that if we ever had this conversation."

Amaya smirked, "You thought about this, before Doomworld?"

"Yeah." Sara admitted, "You're hot, and amazing. How could I not?"

"Then what's the problem?" Amaya pushed.

"I, I...I just don't want you to think this can be more than what it can be." Sara argued unconvincingly.

Another brief pause and then Amaya argued, "So we know this relationship has an expiration date. So what? Can't we just live in the moment? Don't we deserve to enjoy it? While we can?"

Sara closed her eyes and leaned into Amaya's touch, the other woman having bought a hand up to stroke her face while talking. She then opened her eyes to see Amaya leaning in slightly, and against her better judgement Sara close the distance between them and kissed Amaya.

Which really was just another red flag, because it was just too God damn soft, sweet and loving for Sara's liking. It was completely inappropriate for a casual hook up between two people who'd had a one night stand and barely interacted otherwise. It wasn't enough for Sara to run like she should, but she did try at least one last-ditch effort to stop this.

"Are you sure you want this?" Sara pushed after she broke the kiss, and then when Amaya gave her a look she quickly added, "It's just, I wasn't exactly getting a gay vibe from you before Doomworld."

"Just because I didn't proposition you or spend all my time staring at your ass doesn't mean I wasn't interested." Amaya pointed out flatly, breaking away from Sara and sitting down in the Captain's chair again, "And if I wasn't sure about this I wouldn't have let you into my bed, and I certainly wouldn't have come here. Now stop wasting time and strip for me. Slowly! You know what I like."

Technically Sara knew what Doomworld Amaya liked, which she almost pointed out. But this Amaya had enjoyed everything the other one had liked last time, and Sara knew that Amaya could point that out. So instead she slowly stripped off her clothes, making sure to tease Amaya with her assets, especially her ass.

Then once she was standing naked in front of her chair Amaya slowly motioned with her finger and Sara reluctantly turned around nice and slowly so that the other woman could inspect her body. Amaya then silently beckoned Sara forward, the blonde obeying until she was standing right in front of the brunette.

Amaya then ordered, "Bend over."

Sara frowned, "What?"

"You heard." Amaya said firmly, "Like I said, I know what you like. And you have been a very, very bad girl. Walking in on me, then practically jumping me, without permission. Then you have the audacity to act affronted when I try and do the same to you. Hell, this whole thing is your fault. You were in charge when the Legion of Doom got the spear and created Doomworld. Yes, you fixed it, but you still need to be punished for letting it happen in the first place."

There was a brief pause and then Sara lowered her head, "You're right. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, just do as you're told." Amaya said firmly, slapping Sara's naked ass to emphasise her words.

After initially letting out a yelp of pain because of the slap Sara quickly did as she was told, bending over Amaya's knee so her ass was in the perfect position for a spanking. Which of course just bought a fresh batch of false memories flooding back to her, mostly of her giggling in sadistic delight as she quickly and eagerly got into this exact position.

Like in all of those memories Sara didn't get what she wanted right away. No, she had to wait, first as Amaya just stared at her butt, and then as the other girl reached down and slowly beginning to slide her hand over it, squeezing and pinching it like a butcher with a piece of meat. It was something Sara would have never allowed a man to get away with, but having a woman doing it was different.

Somehow Sara found this erotic, mostly because Amaya knew just how to torture her right. But more importantly it was a tease, Amaya shamelessly denying Sara what she wanted for several long minutes before finally lifting her hand higher into the air and then bringing it down upon the vulnerable flesh of her bottom.

The first smack was surprisingly decent, Sara crying out in a mixture of surprise and delight. But then of course the next slap was a lot more gentle, playful even, and Sara groaned in frustration. Especially because it was another thing right out of her false memories, and the comparisons just continued as the minutes ticked by.

Amaya could have never imagined spanking anyone before Doomworld. Well, at least not for fun. Maybe someday when she was a mother, and her children had done something really, really bad. But to do that to a grown woman, her superior officer... her Captain, God, what had become of her? She used to consider herself a nice, normal girl. Ignoring the whole superhero thing of course.

And now? Now she was spanking her female captain's bottom like a naughty child. Then again, Sara had been a very, very bad girl, and there was no doubt in Amaya's mind that the other woman should be punished for her failings, which had bought this whole thing down upon her. Upon them both.

While up until recently she considered herself a nice normal girl Amaya could no longer do that as she had become consumed with inappropriate thoughts about her female superior officer. More to the point she just couldn't stop thinking about Sara's perfect little ass. How round and juicy it was, yet firm and toned. Not truly fat, but having plenty of jiggle when her hand crashed against it. Or her ass.

Oh God, Amaya just couldn't stop thinking about spanking it, fucking it and even eating it. Which again, was not twisted fantasies bought on by magic or something, but memories of a dark version of her in another world, which felt as real as any other memories she possessed, overwhelming her until she just couldn't resist doing naughty things to this beautiful woman.

Spanking was arguably not the naughtiest, but in this moment it still felt pretty twisted, and to her shame Amaya loved every single moment of it, but maybe especially the early stages as she greedily groped Sara's ass in between each smack.

Although there was definitely something to be said for picking up the pace, because while those pale globes quickly became pink under the force of the gentle spanking they then gradually turned dark red and bruised from the force of the brutal butt beating Amaya started to dish out.

Also those juicy cheeks jiggled so becomingly from every blow, but especially during the hard spanking. Most of all, there was how Sara cried out with almost pure joy from the rough assault on her ass, and became so wonderfully wet against Amaya's thigh.

Then again maybe the best thing was that Amaya was doing all this while sitting in the Captain's chair. That whenever she would sit and one of the other chairs behind this one and watch Sara pilot the Waverider to their latest adventure Amaya would get to think back to this moment, and know that Sara would be thinking of it too. Maybe she would even squirm in her chair at the memory of it.

No, she would squirm in her chair at the memory of it. Amaya would make sure of that by giving Sara the most brutal butt beating she'd ever received, way more brutal than anything she had given her in Doomworld, which was really saying something.

Better yet this could become a regular thing, meaning that Sara would be constantly flying and fighting with a bright red ass underneath her white costume. Although if Amaya got her way it wouldn't be the only reason Sara found it difficult to sit down in the future.

Sara certainly hope that would be the case, because she too was haunted by vivid memories of receiving this kind of wonderful treatment from Amaya, and this time might have been even better because clearly her teammate had something to prove.

Well, it was better because it was the real them doing it, not evil versions in a nightmare world, but when the real spanking finally got underway it just seemed wonderfully harder, and Sara loved that. Clearly the other version of Amaya had been holding back on the other version of Sara, either saving her true strength for a treat, or simply denying her because she knew Sara would like it too much.

Whatever the case Sara welcomed the brutal treatment now, not just because a twisted part of her truly liked it, but because she knew she deserved to be punished for letting Doomworld come into existence in the first place. For letting Amaya die there. For that and letting her friends died there.

For killing her friends and family, along with many of the naughty things in the dark and evil place. All of it was her fault, and she deserved far worse than being spanked by another woman while in her Captain's chair, in the middle of her ship. Especially as that created a wonderful true memory that she would treasure for the rest of her life.

Unfortunately it ended far sooner then Sara would have liked, but at least Amaya didn't try and gently caress the pain away, or offer up some encouraging words, or God forbid apologise. No, instead she unceremoniously pushed Sara to the floor.

The former assassin even landed on her now incredibly sore ass, meaning she embarrassingly let out a loud cry and automatically repositioned herself, rolling over onto her side and then lifting herself up slightly onto her hands and knees.

Sara then froze as she looked up at Amaya to see the other woman had a hard to read expression on her face. For a few horrible seconds Sara thought she was going to apologise, but it was better than that. So, so much better.

"Get on your knees." Amaya ordered softly but firmly.

Quickly doing as she was told while struggling to keep the grin off her face Sara soon found herself kneeling in front of Amaya, who looked like a Queen sitting on a throne more than a member of Sara's crew sitting in her chair. Or maybe a goddess, that Sara was eager to worship. She even considered jumping Amaya and tearing off her pants to get to the prize underneath.

But no, not until Amaya gave her captain permission to do so. Instead Amaya stood up and slowly stripped off her close, again reminding Sara of a Queen or a goddess, and then again as she sat down in Sara's chair and then just stared at her for a few long seconds.

Then Amaya ordered, "Eat me. Eat my pussy in your fucking chair you little slut! Ooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmm, eat me! Oh Sara, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, just like that! Aaaaaahhhhhhh fuck yeah, you know what I like, so give it to me."

Amaya was quickly proven right. So wonderfully right. Because unsurprisingly she didn't have too give much encouragement to Sara to get her to eat pussy.

Hell, she had barely spread her legs and given that all-important order before Sara shot forward and began greedily lapping away at her twat, barely taking the time to give her a long, slow lick initially before settling into a steady rhythm which had Amaya moaning, groaning, gasping, whimpering and crying out in pure pleasure.

She also couldn't hide the gratitude in her voice, or on her face, despite doing her best to stay stern faced like her evil doppelgänger, as Sara was just making it impossible to hide just how much she was loving this.

Initially Amaya tried to keep saying naughty words, because she knew how much Sara loved them and more importantly they pushed her captain to eat her pussy even more enthusiastically. Although ultimately that was the reason that she stopped. Well, that and she was struggling to stay coherent. But mostly because it felt good. Maybe even too good.

After all, she didn't want to rush something so wonderful, did she? Then again while the Legends were enjoying some downtime right now there could be an emergency at any moment, and being interrupted by one of their teammates or even just by Gideon would be mortifying.

On the other hand a big part of topping Sara was avoiding giving her what she wanted for as long as possible, and if Amaya wanted things between them to work out, and she really, really did, then she was going to need to channel the Doomworld version of her as much as possible, at least when it came to sex.

If she could just forget everything else that would be ideal. Besides, even if she would probably deny it Amaya knew that Sara loved to be teased. And if Amaya was being honest, denying Sara was almost as satisfying as cumming. Or at least the pleasure she received just before that. And it certainly made her feel powerful. Then again if she was honest with herself nothing was quite as good as cumming in Sara's hot little mouth.

After a few long minutes of indecision Amaya cried out, "Oh Sara, that feels soooooooo goooooodddddddd ooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk! Mmmmm, so good, oooooooh, too good! Slow down! I'm not ready to cum yet. No, I want to enjoy the feeling of you worshipping me, in your chair. In the captain's chair. Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, I want to savour having captain Sara Lance eating my pussy in the chair of her ship like the naughty little cunt loving slut she is! Oh yes, lick my clit just like that, mmmmmm, nice and slow. Now back down, ohhhhhhh yessssss, that's it, just like that, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, lick my pussy, fuckkkkkk yessssss, mmmmmm fuck!"

Reluctantly deciding to slow things down Amaya gave that order and Sara obeyed astonishingly quickly. Amaya wished that all of the Legends were this quick to obey their orders while in the field. If they did their success rate would probably be higher. Certainly Amaya had never been more glad of such quick obedience.

Sure, it meant a decrease in the overall physical pleasure, but that was made up for by the mental pleasure of ordering this deadly assassin around, and knowing this wonderful experience was going to last longer. Now she just needed to avoid begging to cum, which was a good problem to have, even though it was one which Amaya knew she would inevitably giving to, because Sara's tongue just wouldn't be denied.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers