Relocation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,837 Followers

This allowed Brooke to move her head down further onto the stiff shaft and that's exactly what she did on her next move. Brooke swallowed the large shaft until it reached the same position and than she braced herself and moved her face down on the thick shaft until Brooke thought she would gag from its huge size.

There was a sound coming from Brooke's throat as the shaft slowly slipped back out. She lovingly moved her hands around the shaft holding its base as her head plunged back down the shaft.

Alice made a loud comment saying. "Uh . . . Sugar . . . You're not bad . . . "

Brooke was determined to show Alice she could suck cock better than her and continued to lovingly move her mouth around Kyle's shaft. She was dripped saliva around its head and licking it back into her mouth.

Alice reached between Kyle's legs and fondled with his large ball sack massaging the large balls while looking down at Brooke as she continued to lick the big cock.

This seemed to irritate Brooke having Alice's hand playing with Kyle's balls as she sucked on his cock and moved Alice's hand away and lowered her head and took one of the testicles into her mouth and stretched it and allowed it to pop free than took the other ball into her mouth and did the same thing.

Alice was also determined to get involved and regardless if it was with Kyle or not she wanted to have some fun as well. Alice reached behind Brook and raised Brooke's dress until she was able to rub her hand on Brooke's ass feeling the smooth white flesh in her hand.

Brooke kept sucking on Kyle as Alice moved around behind Brooke and began to lick and kiss Brooke's ass cheeks than moved her head down until her nose rested between Brooke's ass and began to lick her pussy.

Brooke had never had any experience with a woman and didn't seem to realize it at the moment that it was Alice who was licking her pussy at that very moment.

Alice was probing her tongue deep into Brooke's dripping pussy sucking up ever bit of her juice and causing Brooke to move her hips back against her face.

Alice paused for a few seconds and looked up at Brooke who was working much faster on Kyle's cock as she said. "Keep sucking . . . Eat that black cock . . . Let it cum in your mouth . . . Make him cum . . . That's it . . . Do it . . . "

Alice lowered her head back onto Brooke's wet pussy and continued to suck and flickered her tongue against Brooke's clit making her body squirm as Brooke kept sucking Kyle's cock.

After several minutes of intense licking of Brooke's pussy, she finally began to cum pushing her ass back against Alice's face as she moaned but continued to suck on Kyle. Alice licked up the juice that was leaking from Brooke's pussy until she heard Kyle begin to grunt and knew the big man was about to empty his load of seed.

Alice raised herself so she could get a good look at Brooke when Kyle began to cum. She didn't have to wait long as Kyle screamed out with a loud groan and the first shot of hot cum entered Brooke's mouth.

Alice quickly made a comment saying. "That's it . . . Hold it in your mouth . . . Taste it . . . Taste a black man's seed . . . Don't swallow it until you taste it . . . That's it . . . "

Kyle's shaft was pulsating with each blast into Brooke's mouth as Alice watched within inches of Brooke's face and said. "Don't swallow it all . . . Save some for me . . . Listen to me . . . "

Kyle was finished his load when Brooke backed her head off a few inches and starred over at Alice who was directly in her face as Alice took hold of Brooke's head and forced her mouth onto Brooke's sending her tongue into the woman's open mouth tasting Kyle's seed in her mouth.

Brooke's tongue started to mingle with Alice's and they were locked kissing and sharing Kyle's seed and fighting to swallow every last drop until they seemed to be out of breath and stopped and looked at each other.

Both women starred at each other for a few seconds than kissed again only Alice laid back on the floor pulling Brook on top of her while they continued the kiss. Brooke began kissing her way down to Alice's waist and Alice pulled her dress up exposing her bare black pussy for Brooke.

Without a second thought, Brooke laid down and began licking Alice's pussy dipping her tongue deep inside the black woman's pussy.

Alice pushed her legs back holding herself wide open for Brooke as Brooke furiously licked the woman's pussy making her moan as her tongue hit the tip of Alice's citrous.

Kyle was watching the two women enjoying themselves as he sat catching his breath and watched his new girlfriend have sex with another woman for her first time.

Alice started to violently shake and began to kick her feet into the air as she experienced an orgasm. Brooke continued moving her tongue on Alice's clit causing her to jerk each time she hit the spot.

Within a few seconds, Alice was having another orgasm and than another until she finally taped her fingers on Brooke's shoulders indicating that she couldn't take any more strain.

Alice laid next to each other totally exhausted as Brooke kissed Alice's belly than moved on until they were kissing again. Brooke leaned up and pulled Alice up until she was sitting in front of Kyle.

Kyle leaned forward kissing Brooke on the lips giving her a wet kiss and said. "Did you enjoy yourself with Alice?"

Brooke shook her head and indicated that she did than replied. "Did it feel good when I sucked your cock?"

Kyle placed his hands on her cheeks and replied. "Baby. You are a wonderful woman and you can suck cock like a professional. I enjoyed every second of it."

Brooke was pleased that he enjoyed it and looked at Alice who was looking over Brooke's shoulder and said. "That guy over there with the blonde hair was watching us a minute ago. I think he's following the woman with long black hair."

Despite all of the liquor that Brooke has consumed tonight, she seemed to sober up after hearing about a blonde headed man watching them. She looked where Alice had mentioned but the door was just closing and Brooke didn't see who it was.

Alice took her hand and wiped cum off Brooke's chin and smiled at the woman who just a while ago seemed to hate her guts. Brooke felt fulfilled that she gave so much please to Kyle. Especially after he had given her such an expensive gift.

Kyle leaned forward and said. "Ladies. I have to leave and take a pee. Why don't you ladies talk and get to know each other while I'm away?"

Kyle stood and pulled his pants up tucking his large shaft into his underwear and buckling his pants and left the two women sitting on the floor with the remains of his seed still mingling in their mouths.

Alice looked at Brooke and said. "You know. That blonde guy was kind of quit. I'd like to find out who he is and maybe get to know him better."

Brooke replied. "I think it was my brother who was watching us. His name is Kevin."

Alice laughed. Saying. "Your brother? ....You mean your brother works here at the mansion? ....My . . . My . . . Can you introduce me to him?"

Brooke choked up. But than she replied. "I guess I could introduce you to him."

Alice laughed. But than she said. "What do you mean you guess?"

Brooke quickly replied. "Yeah. I can introduce you to him. It's just that he has this woman named Donna that works with him and I think she's screwing him."

Alice starred at Brooke for a few seconds in deep thought and chuckled as she said. "I'll see about that. Just give me the chance to meet your brother and I'll have him hooked on some nice sweat black pussy."

Brooke's mind was drifting everywhere as she first worried that Kevin may have seen her sucking Kyle and maybe thinking that he was here screwing Donna and now she was making a promise to allow Alice to meet her husband knowing what was on her mind.

Brooke looked at Alice and said. "Would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow?"

Alice smiled. "Honey. I'd be glad to go shopping with you. Just introduce me to your bother as soon as you can arrange it."

Brooke and Alice got up off the floor adjusting their dresses and held hands as they walked to the bathroom together. Brooke somehow figured she was gaining a new friend that night but at the same time she worried about her marriage.

Could she allow this woman to go out with her husband and what did it matter at this point anyway? She had just become an adulteress herself having sex with Kyle.

Kevin may have screwed Donna already but at least if Alice could meet him, she would know what was going on all the time as long as she remained as friends with Alice.

Later that night when Brooke returned to the suite, she found Kevin's room was locked and could barely hear a few faint sounds coming from inside the room. She got out her cell phone and dialed the number that Alice had given her and told Alice to be there early in the morning.

She hung up the phone and got ready for bed, taking a shower and changing into her nightie when she heard a door slam shut and walked out to see Kevin returning from the front door with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Brooke spoke first and said. "Kevin. Is everything OK with you?"

Kevin kept starring at the floor because he knew Brooke was suspecting him of having Donna in his room and replied. "Yeah. It's been a long night and I guess I'll take a shower and go to bed."

Brooke walked forward and gave her husband a hug waiting for him to respond. Kevin finally let the towel drop to the floor and hugged his wife. Brooke kissed him on the lips and felt down between his legs taking hold of his prick but finding it soft and limp with the feel of dried cum caked around his skin.

Brooke's blood pressure began to rise as she said. "You were in the bedroom just now with Donna?"

Kevin didn't answer his wife but only stood with his face down until she took her hand and lifted his chin and said. "Tell me right now. You had Donna in your room and you where screwing her?"

Kyle finally had enough and took hold of Brooke's shoulders and shouted."Well. Tell me how it feels to have a big black cock shoved up inside your married pussy? ....Tell me . . . Brooke . . . How did it feel deep inside your pussy? .... I bet you begged him to fuck you, didn't you? . . Say something . . . " Brooke shouted back as she took his hands off her shoulders and held his hands in hers and said. "Kevin . . . Stop it right now . . . I didn't fuck anyone tonight . . . I was with Kyle and met a new friend tonight but I didn't screw anybody . . . Do you hear me?"

Kevin replied. "You were at that party tonight because I saw you sitting with Kyle on the sofa with his arm around you playing with your tits."

Brooke squeezed his hands and said. "Listen to me. That man is paying us a lot of money to work here and how can we give up everything now and go back to nothing. I promise you when this is all over and we make enough money, we can leave. But, please forgive me for allowing Kyle to touch me."

Kevin was mad and very confused as he shook his head at her and replied. "Brooke. I don't know anymore. I can't just sit back watching this rich black guy screwing my wife. What the hell I'm I supposed to do about that?"

Brooke hugged him and began to cry and within a few seconds later, Kevin put his arms around his wife and hugged her tight.

Brooke looked into her husband's eye's and said. "I'm really sorry I got you into this mess, we can leave tomorrow if you like"

Kevin was thinking and waited a few seconds before giving Brooke an answer and said. "I guess we'll go ahead and stay here and see how it goes for awhile. Besides. I don't know what Kyle might do to us if we left right now. I'm afraid he may do something to harm us."

Brooke wiped the tears from her eyes and slowly replied sniffling and said. "Kevin. Will you do me a big favor in the morning?"

Kevin kissed her forehead and looked into Brooke's eyes as she said. "I want you to meet a friend of mine in the morning before you go anywhere. OK?"

Kevin kept looking into her eyes than finally said. "Fine. But it has to be early because I have to meet with a new woman they hired in the morning around ten."

Brooke smiled at Kevin and said. "OK. Go and take your shower and come and sleep with me tonight."

Brooke waited in bed for her husband to finish his shower and thought about the question he had asked her tonight. She wasn't actually lying to him because she didn't screw anyone. It also seemed as if Kevin didn't see her giving Kyle a blow job so it wasn't brought up and she definitely wasn't going to mention it.

Brooke was thinking about Kevin meeting Alice in the morning and although she had regrets about letting this woman get her hands on her husband, it would relieve her mind that he was screwing around with that whore that Kyle hired.

Kevin finally came to bed and Brooke hugged him when he got under the covers. Kevin put his arm around her and they kissed and Brooke moved her leg over on top of his waiting for him to make the next move but instead of touching her further, he simply rolled over and turned his back toward Brook and fell asleep.

Brooke was very disappointed but without her knowledge that Kevin had been told not to make love with his wife under any circumstances and he was following those orders tonight.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,837 Followers
12