Reluctance

Story Info
How did he become the star of a femdom humiliation webcast?
10.7k words
2.95
33.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers

Many thanks to author/editor HMAuthor for first editing and improving this story.

Immense gratitude to BeautifulStorm, the hardest working editor on this site, who not only applies incredible editing expertise but also tremendous effort in following through to make sure the story turns out much better than I ever thought it could be.

And deep appreciation to author/editor MakeItNasty1212 for finding more ways to sharpen and fine-tune the story.

*

Dalton woke to something clammy covering his face. When he tried to remove it, he found that his arms were tight against his sides and he couldn't move them.

The thing covering his face had holes where his eyes were. He could see, but he had no peripheral vision. When he saw his legs, he yelled, although he didn't make much noise because his mouth was covered. What made him yell was his legs were in the air in front of his eyes even though his head and upper body were lying on something.

He noticed a large mirror behind his legs. The reflection showed he was almost completely enclosed in latex, including a hood over his face. Straps were wound around his body, and his arms were inside them. He looked up and saw cables were holding his legs in the air, spreading them and pulling them back toward his head.

Dalton's head wasn't held down. He raised it and moved it around to examine his position. He saw that latex covered his body to just above his belly button. From there, he was naked down to the tops of latex stockings that came up over his knees.

He was startled to see that all the body hair was gone from his lower belly, pubic area and legs. His smooth skin was illuminated with strong lights and shone so brightly that he had to blink. It took him a few seconds to realize this was from the reflection of the sweat that covered him, trickling from under the latex clinging to his skin.

Besides the small openings for his eyes, his hood had even smaller holes at his nostrils. He tested his restraints and saw they were too secure for him to move them.

He stopped moving and started thinking about how he got into this situation. As much as he racked his brain, he had no memory of anything that would explain it. He tried to remember the last thing he saw before waking up...

*************

Polly, Terry and he were sitting at the kitchen table. They weren't having an argument. He was thankful, because for the past two years, he and Polly had been doing nothing but fighting, and lately her friends were joining her and making the fights even nastier.

Everything had started when he was laid off. At first, he looked hard for another job, but it was the middle of the recession. Months went by, and after another unsuccessful interview, he went to a bar and drank himself into oblivion, missing two other appointments. He gave up trying after that.

Polly's sympathy slowly morphed into impatience when he drank all day while she was at work. She told him she didn't mind supporting the two of them until he got a job, but he had to start going to Alcoholics Anonymous or some other support group to get help. He kept promising, but never delivered.

They settled into an unhappy pattern of her threatening to throw him out and nagging him to do something about his nascent alcoholism. He would sit through her diatribes, steaming silently, hating her and hating himself.

One day, he snapped, yelled back and slapped her. She ran to the bathroom and locked herself in for an hour. He heard her crying as he sat outside the door apologizing and begging her to forgive him.

A week later, he did it again. This time he punched her in the stomach and pulled her hair. It got worse from there, and slowly her body became covered with bruises.

When he was sober, he felt terrible and apologized to her and even cried when he saw what he had done. After a while he couldn't face what he had become and stayed drunk most of the time.

She screamed and yelled and tried to fight back when he attacked her, but for some reason, she didn't walk out on him. She started wearing clothes that covered her shame and putting on heavy makeup to conceal her discolored face.

Her friends knew their relationship was stormy, but she hid the truth so well it wasn't until nine months after the abuse started that they found out. When they confronted him, he wept and apologized and said he would start going to AA and wouldn't hurt her again, but he lied about both things.

***************

That morning, as soon as he had heard Polly greet her friend Terry at the door, he had got up from the kitchen table and gone to the living room to avoid the two of them berating him again. Terry had surprised him by coming to the living room and politely asking him to join them in the kitchen. She promised she wouldn't yell at him.

As the three of them sipped coffee and spoke, he waited for the accusations and ultimatums, but there was no drama. Polly and Terry did most of the talking and they steered clear of his problems. He gradually loosened up and spoke a few words. He remembered feeling relaxed and thinking wistfully that how nice that was for a change.

*******************

He racked his brain, but he couldn't remember anything after that conversation in the kitchen. Suddenly, he heard voices, and his mind jumped back to his present situation.

The voices belonged to two young women who came over to look at him. They were both pretty bleached blondes, and they were squeezed into pink spandex costumes that were so tight that at first he thought they were naked.

Their large breasts and firm, round asses jiggled as they walked in their high heels. Despite his situation, he was aroused when he looked at them.

They were speaking English with slight European accents. That and the latex hood covering his ears made him strain to understand them.

"Sorry I'm late, Alicia" said one. "One of the stupid zippers got stuck. These outfits take forever."

"No problem, Brianna," said the other. "But we're on in ten minutes. Let's go over the cue sheets."

"He's Russian," said Alicia, "and his name is Igor. Sure it is."

Dalton couldn't mistake her sarcasm.

"Terry recruited him," Brianna said. "I wonder where she found him. She's never brought anyone before."

Terry! So Terry had something to do with this. Dalton racked his brain. Polly had mentioned Terry a few days ago. What had she told him? She was worried about her. Why? It had something to do with her new job as a website designer.

Then it came to him. Polly had said it wasn't a reputable company. That was it. Terry was working for a company that owned a bunch of porn sites. His thoughts were interrupted by Brianna's voice.

"Terry said it's his first time live streaming. His girlfriend, Irina, is a domme, and they've been doing this kind of stuff just for fun but never in front of cameras. Irina said he's seen our show and is super excited to be here. He even wrote out some cues and made a copy for each of us."

Alicia whistled as she read the paper in her hands.

"Wow! We've done most of these, but some of them are pretty wild. They're more for Susie and Cindy's show."

Brianna read from her sheet

"'I'm really good at acting as though Irina is forcing me to do the things I like, and I'm eager to do it for an audience. I've written a script that I hope makes sounds like it could be real, but please improvise as much as you want.

"'I'm playing an abusive alcoholic who's been beating his girlfriend. She and a friend drugged my coffee and brought me here to be taught a lesson. My girlfriend insists my hood has to stay on so nobody will know it's me except her and her friends.'"

"I guess he can keep the hood on," Alicia said, "but of course it has to come off for the finale."

Dalton listened in a daze. Were they talking about him? What was going on?

The girls turned to him.

"Welcome, Igor," said Alicia. "For a first timer, you seem to know a lot about what we do. We like your script, so once the cameras are on, we'll play it close to the way you wrote it.

"From what you wrote, you are so enthusiastic that we doubt you'll be able to act reluctant for long, but try as hard as you can to conceal your breathless excitement. The more you control your frenzied anticipation, the more the audience can believe you are an unwilling victim. That really gets them off.

"Terry probably told you that the show is streaming live and the audience submits suggestions online for what we should do to you. I'm sure all their suggestions will be somewhere on the list you gave us, so there won't be any surprises. From start to finish, it's an hour. Brianna and I are usually exhausted after an hour, and I'm sure you will be too.

"Okay. The cameras are set up, and all the lights have been turned on. Sorry the air conditioning isn't that good. You're going to lose a few pounds of sweat under that rubber. Right! Let's see what we can do to please the folks."

She turned and walked a few steps away, where he couldn't see her. He heard some loud rock music. As it faded, he heard Brianna speaking.

"Hi guys. Welcome back to the Brianna and Alice Show. Yes, we love you, too. Thanks for the nice messages even before we start. Alicia and I have another special guest to introduce this week. His name is Igor, and he's from Russia.

"Unlike most of our guests, Igor is not happy to see us. He is what we call reluctant. He doesn't want to be here. But he's been a bad boy. He wouldn't stop beating up his girlfriend, and so she and her friends put something in his coffee, brought him to our studios and dressed him up for our show.

"We know how much you like reluctant guests, so if you have any friends who you think would enjoy this, call or text them right now. You know we love you guys and always do our best to make our shows special.

"Wow! That was fast. It looks like we already have double the usual viewers, and we haven't started yet. Thanks for spreading the word. We promise not to disappoint anyone. Look at all the suggestions, Alicia, and they haven't even seen seen Igor yet. Let's go over and meet him now."

"Here he is," said Alicia. "As you can see, guys, he's not a pudgy little man like most of our guests. He's big and solid. Look down here. Let me pick it up. I think this is one of the longest and thickest we've ever seen on our show. I wonder what it will look like when it's hard. Let me hold it here and give it a little slap to say hello. Look at it flop back and forth. I don't think Igor liked that from the way his body reacted.

"I wonder what he'll think of this. Get a camera in here close. If I grab it here, I can do this. It's getting all twisted, Igor, like you are, because you hit your girlfriend. Now I'll let it go and watch it spin around while I slap it. It's stopped, but let me give it five hard slaps to send it flying again. Now how about five hard slaps on his balls?

"Did you hear Igor? His girlfriend made us promise to cover his head so nobody would know who he is, but that was loud enough that I heard it through his hood. He doesn't sound happy, does he?

"My my. What's happening out there? I think you like it so far, because you've been telling lots of friends. We have more than a hundred of you watching already. I'm so excited to be sharing Igor with all our new friends as well as our regular fans. Let's take a look at some of the suggestions coming in.

"I see several of you have the same idea. You want us to milk Igor with our special pump. It's a great idea. His cock and balls are large, so he probably has a lot of milk.

"Brianna and I are going to be busy for a few minutes, but our assistants are going to move the lights closer so the cameras can get good close-ups of what we do next."

Dalton had tried to escape Alicia's hands when she began playing with his cock, but he was helpless. The pain was so bad when she was slapping it, he felt like he would faint. But that was nothing compared to the agony when she slapped his testicles.

He listened to her and tried to understand what she was saying. He saw and felt some hot lights being moved near his crotch, but then he couldn't see what was going on because the girls were bending over him. He felt his balls and cock being moved around for a few minutes before the girls stood up.

"There we are," Alica said. "I polished the glass cylinder, so everyone can clearly see his soft cock inside it. We're ready, Brianna. Turn on the juice.

"Do you feel anything yet, Igor? Our milking machine is like a vacuum cleaner. The suction is already pulling and stretching your cock. You can see it's gotten so thick that it's almost filling the cylinder. This blowjob is probably times stronger than any you've ever had. Sometimes more isn't better, is it? Was that groan a yes?

"We're going to keep this sucker going for almost the entire hour and see how many times we can make you come. What is it Brianna?"

Brianna had just screamed and then giggled.

"Look at the numbers, Alicia," she yelled. "We're up to a thousand. I think Igor is going to help us set a new record. You guys out there, we love you. And ladies! There are more of you clicking in than ever before. You want us to make Igor pay for what he did to his girlfriend. I don't blame you. Text your friends so they can watch, too, especially those who've had abusive boyfriends.

"Some ladies are telling us they are getting wet watching Igor's twisting and turning. Well, get your hands between your legs, because you ain't seen nothing yet."

"Look, Brianna," said Alicia. "Igor's cock is vibrating a little inside that plastic tunnel, and his body's jumping like crazy. Get ready, everybody. Wheeee! There he goes. Look at that jism oozing out of him and the vacuum sucking it up the tube. It's going to our collection jar. We're not going to let any of it go to waste."

"While our little sucker empties Igor's balls, we'll turn our attention to his rosebud. Do you see it there in the middle of his hairless ass? This is a good time to remind you not to try anything like this at home. We know what we're doing because we're professionals, so it's much safer to watch us.

"In case you decide to ignore my warning, watch me closely. See how I start slowly with just one finger dipped into this thick white lube. It's the bargain brand, Crisco."

Brianna kept up her patter as she pushed one finger, then two in and out of Dalton. Alicia had turned off the sucking machine to empty the collection jar. She turned it on again when she came back. The two fingers and sucking cylinder quickly got Dalton hard again.

When she added a third finger, Dalton jumped. When she began pushing four in, he began shifting his butt left and right on the bed as fast as he could, trying to shake the fingers loose.

"Wow!" Brianna exclaimed. "Look at that energy! Let's play a game of hide and seek. I'm going to dip all five fingers into our white lube and try to find Igor's asshole while he tries to hide it from me. Ready or not, here I come."

Each time Dalton felt the tips of Brianna's five fingers touch him, he violently wrenched his ass away from them as Brianna and Alicia giggled. After teasing him a half-dozen times, Brianna said, "This is so much fun, but we have lots of things still to do, so I have to move on."

The next time Dalton jerked at her touch, she followed his ass and inserted the tips of her fingers, which were bunched together in a point. As he twisted and turned, her fingers followed his ass and slowly pushed inside to the first knuckle, then the second, third and fourth. He gave a muffled scream as her whole hand plunged in to her wrist. At the same time, Alicia jumped in the air and screamed.

Brianna looked up at her.

"What is it Alicia?"

"We just beat our record," Alicia said, "and the clicks aren't slowing down. We love all you guys to death. Today didn't start off good, because my car died, but thanks to you, I can put a down payment on a new one tomorrow. I'm so touched when you text us how much you love us. We love you, too. I promise you the rest of the hour will be even better than what you've seen so far.

"You know what, I'm so happy, I'm going to do this."

She gave Alicia a big kiss on the mouth.

"I want to give her a high five and shake her right hand, but I don't see it. Oh, there it is. I guess I'll have to reach inside to do that."

She giggled as she moved her hand toward Dalton's ass.

Dalton began tossing his whole body around so violently that the straps around arms were loosened. Alicia noticed and carefully pulled the straps tight again.

"Don't go crazy on me, Igor," Alicia said. "I haven't even done anything, and you're flopping around like a fish in a bucket. I know you can take one little bitty finger next to Brianna's hand. See, that wasn't hard. Now, let's try for two. That's good, Brianna, move your fingers around like that to make room. Yay! Two are in.

"It's getting a little crowded in there. I hear you puffing, Igor. And a little twist here, and we have three fingers, and another twist for four.

"Now it's time to shake hands. I'm going to congratulate Brianna inside your asshole, but it's going to take a little work

"It's a good thing our pillow is big and soft so Igor can't hurt himself while pounds his head into it like that. Let me wiggle this and slide it over here, and there we are. We did it! Two hands on the job are always better than one.

"Turn and face the camera and smile, Brianna. Look at the messages pouring in. They love it. Are you smiling or frowning under your hood, Igor?

"Omigosh, more than five thousand of you are watching this. Put a bunch of lube on your right hand, Brianna, and push it in between our hands. Did you see that, guys? For a second there, she almost had two hands inside -- and my hand, too? Oops! What happened?

"What did you say? We're down? Okay, Brianna, why don't you pull out first, and then I will. What happened?"

Dalton's head collapsed onto the bed as the girls carefully removed their hands from his ass, got up and walked away. He felt like he had been split in two. His mind was barely working. All he knew was the pain he was feeling and that somehow Terry was involved. He tried to think of how he could escape, but it seemed hopeless.

The girls came back and walked up to him.

"I'm turning off the pump for now, Igor," Alicia said, "because we've been knocked out. Don't be upset. It's actually exciting. So many people joined our live stream that it overloaded our servers and we went down. They're working to patch almost every server on the site to our show now. Brianna and I are on commission, and we're making more money tonight than I've made for the whole two and a half years I've been working here. It's nearly enough to pay off my student loan. Maybe I can stop dying my hair and working this second job.

"It's all because of you, Igor. Thank you so much. I know you're loving this, but you are a heck of an actor. All those people watching believe that story you made up. They are totally into your reluctance and us punishing you for abusing your girlfriend. Because of you, all three of us are going to get a big bonus today.

"The techs think it will take about ten minutes to get us online again. We're not going to count the down time, so the program will run over. When we start again, we'll begin right where we left off, but your asshole has contracted back to normal, so we are going to open it up now. That way it will be ready for action when we go live again.

"I don't know if you and Irina have used a rubber bladder before. That's what Brianna just slid inside you now. It's a balloon that inflates to the shape of a blimp, and it's made of thick rubber, so it won't explode inside you. We've started inflating it with a little hand pump attached to the nozzle. I can see from your writhing that you're starting to feel it now.

edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers