Reluctance Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
1.7k words
4.22
26.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes flutter open as I finish the knot on your left wrist. You strain against the silky rope tying your hands to the corners of the bed. You wake up slowly and find you are bound not only by the wrists but also ankles to your bed.

"Oh good, you're finally awake." I say with a slight grin.

"Wh... What are you doing?" you say with a concerned look in your eyes.

"Preparing for today, we have a long... hard... day ahead of us." I intone as you see me setting up a hand held camera on a tripod.

"Listen, last night was... last night shouldn't have happened." you say haltingly.

"It sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself of that. But it doesn't matter."

"Of course it matters! It means whatever you have planned for today, can't happen."

I walk close to the bed and bring my face close to yours. I see a shadow of fear flash across your eyes. I smile and say, "You made your choice last night. You. Are. Mine."

"No! We made a mistake! I can't be yours..." You plead as you watch me unzip a duffle bag and pull out a vibrator. I hear you gasp as I proceed to pull out a pink dildo, you exhale as I lay it out next to the vibrator.

"Now, I don't want to have to use this... but if you insist on protesting in opposition to what you really want. I will have to muzzle you ." I say as I retrieve a ball gag from my bag o' tricks.

"I told you, I can't! We couldn't! I have a boyfriend! You have to sto.." you try to get out as I put the ball in your mouth, and fasten the strap around the back of your head.

"Looks like you aren't going to make this easy. Good. You'll enjoy it that much more... in the end." I whisper into your ear.

You strain against your bonds and try to protest, despite the large rubber ball between your teeth. It all comes out as a strangled sob.

I get down on me knees next you, and move my mouth over your left nipple. I exhale softly and begin to trace around your areola with my index finger.

" Now, here is how this is going to work. I am going to take you to the very edge, but you will not be allowed to cum until you accept what you are. Or rather, until you convince me that you well and truly want to be my fucking cock slut." I say with my warm breath on your nipple.

You just do your best to ignore my ministrations and try to pull your wrists from the ropes. I took my time and tied them well, and you find yourself with no way to get lose or move your limbs more than a few inches in any direction.

I simply let you struggle, and focus on your rapidly hardening nipples. My free hand moves across and begins tracing the other. I know the combination of my teasing, and the feeling of helplessness the ropes engender are having an effect. Your face is beginning to flush along with your chest, but your eyes still glare with defiance down at me.

I sigh and quickly grab a handful of your hair. I pull you head back roughly and growl, "I like a strong woman. It makes the submission all the sweeter." I see your eyes roll back at the combination of my growl and discomfort, and smile at the first crack in your armor.

"Oh you like that? Mmm... Good then you will love some of the things I have planned for later." I see your hips give the slightest roll, and smile.

I release your hair and pick up the dildo. I kneel once more at the foot of the bed, and you know what's coming next and try to close your legs, but they are bound firmly apart. I give the bottom of the dildo a twist, and a slight buzzing fills the room. You see what appears to be a rabbit towards the bottom of the plastic phallus.

I place the tip against your outer lips, and let you feel the vibrations. I slowly slide the tip up and down along your slit. I push past your outer lips slightly, enough to make the head glisten with your juices. I then continue to rub the tip up and down, now inside your lips so that on each pass you get a jolt of vibration through your clit.

I look up and see your head thrown back on your pillow, eyes screwed shut, trying your hardest not to moan.

"Do you want it inside you?" I ask from between your knees.

You shake your head back and forth in an emphatic no.

"Are you sure? You know it will feel good, this rabbit buzzing between your legs." I tease with a grin. To emphasize my words I push the tip gently against your glistening hole.

I hear you utter a quickly stifled moan as your hips roll slightly onto the vibrator before you quickly stop them.

"All you have to do is nod. The slightest tip of the head will do. ADMIT that you want it." I growl and punctuate the word admit by pushing once more insistently against your cunt.

"MMMMMGGG" you moan as you lose the ability to resist the pleasurable vibrations coursing through you.

"Do you want it?" I ask.

You manage to shake your head no, but I begin pushing it slowly into your pussy anyway.

"MGGGAA" Your back arches as you feel the purple vibrating cock slide into you.

"I knew you were lying." I say, "Lying will be punished. Do you understand?"

"GAAH", You nod as your eyes roll into the back of your head, and your hips fuck the vibrator in my hand.

Once you have taken it all I leave it inside you buzzing away, and move back up to the head of the bed. I take your hair firmly in my hand and pull back on your head exposing your throat. I bend down and bite into the side of your neck.

"MMMMM" you groan through the gag.

"Can I trust you not to argue with me? I would so like to get rid of your gag."

"MMMMHHMMMM" You grind your hips on the air, as I unbuckle your gag. I remove the rubber ball from between your lips and a string of saliva connects it to your mouth as you gasp.

"There isn't that better?" I say

"Ohhhh godddd... yesss." You moan and arch your back.

Your nipples stand out hard on your chest like two little stones. You bite your lip and try to suppress the moans filling the room.

"Now. Tell me honestly, DO YOU WANT IT" I growl loudly into your ear. While running the nails of my hand, the one not grasping your head firmly by the hair, down your bare side.

"y-yessss.." You whisper.

I release your head and take off my pants. Removing the vibrator, I place my cock at the entrance to your pussy.

"Beg me for it." I whisper as I run the head of my cock between your lips.

"mmmm... please..." you whimper.

"LOUDER"

"PLEASE!" You shout.

"Please what?"

"FUCK ME! Fill me with your cock!"

When you finally beg me for it, I hold back. I push slowly into you, letting you feel me spread you open.

"AH! ohhhh ggggod... sooo much." As I bottom out, and fill you completely.

"Now you're mine." I grin sadistically.

"ahhhh" you exclaim as I withdraw.

"Say it."

"Say ... ugh! What?"

"Tell me who you belong to."

"Oh... ugh please... don't make me..." you whine as I withhold my cock. I leave just the tip inside your pussy.

"If you want my cock you'll say it. Besides... you know it will feel good to admit it."

"I... I am... YOURS! UGGGGH" you say and then throw your head back in pleasure as I give you the length of my cock.

"Are you my slave?"

"oh gggod yes."

"Say it."

"I... I'm your slave! Your dirty FUCKING cock slut!"

"Doesn't that feel good?" I ask as I pound into your cunt.

"YES!" You cry out and strain against your bonds.

I reach up and untie your wrists, and then your ankles.

"Get on your hands and knees." I command.

You quickly reorient and I make sure you are facing the camera with the blinking red light on its face. I take your hips in my hands and place the tip of my cock against your lips.

I pull your hair so that your face is clearly visible to the camera, and push my cock slowly into you.

"Oohhh yesssss," You give a drawn out moan. Your ecstatic face recorded for all time as I take you from behind.

"Look into the camera and admit what you are." I practically growl as I start to fuck you vigorously.

"I am Master's cock slut... FUCK... mmmm... I am his to do with as he wishes.. UUGGGH FUUUUCK... ah! Master's cock fills me so deep... uggh yes!!"

"Does my little fuck slut need to come?"

"Oh yesss!! UGH! Please Master let me come!"

"Go ahead come for me slut. I want to have a nice video of you coming all over my cock!" I say as I pull roughly on your hair.

"OOOOH GGGGGGODDDD YESSSS!! OH!! YES! I'M COOOOMING!" You cry out as your orgasm washes over you.

I slow down and let you recover as you collapse onto the sheets. I withdraw my hard cock and lay on my back arms behind my head, My erection pointing firmly towards the ceiling.

"Did that feel good?" I ask with a slight smile.

"Oh. My. God." You say breathing heavily.

"Now its my turn, I want my new little slut to show me what she can do with her mouth."

You say nothing as you straddle my legs and take my cock in your hand. WIth a contented smile, and defiance gon from your eyes (at least for now), you lean over and bring my cock to your lips. I look at the camera and smile, and then I turn my head back to see your strawberry blonde head bouncing up and down on my cock. This is going to be a wonderful day.