Reluctant Adult Movie Star

Story Info
Ava unwittingly stars in her own adult movie.
2.6k words
4.16
57.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ava23
ava23
177 Followers

Note: this is pure fantasy - so if you are offended by non-reluctance fantasy writing - this is probably not the story for you! I'm trying to bridge out and try many styles. Thanks & enjoy!

*****

Ava hurried along the path towards her car. She hadn't been paying attention, lost in her thoughts on her walk around the small lake, and it was already past dusk. The park seemed empty except for her. Damn, how did it get dark so fast? She was practically running now, but slowed down when she saw her car. She stopped and caught her breath, relieved. She pulled her keys out of her pocket, clicking the remote to unlock the doors. She reached for the driver side handle, when a hand came out of nowhere to cover her mouth, the other hand around her throat. A rough voice whispered in her ear, "I'll break your neck if you try anything." Ava was too scared to react, but the hand at her throat started to squeeze anyway, she struggled and tried to break free, but started to feel dizzy, and everything went black.

She jerked awake, lying on her back in the dark. Thinking she had just had a horrible dream, she sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed, but felt something cold and heavy on her left ankle. She reached down to feel to what it was. "Oh my god," she gasped, feeling a manacle and chain. She felt along the chain and it led back to the bottom of the bed. She was chained to a bed. Before she could get her thoughts together, a door opened, spilling light on her, and she lifted a hand to shield her eyes from the sudden brightness. A light switch was flipped up by the door, and after a few seconds her eyes adjusted enough to look up, while still squinting, and she pulled her hand away from her face. She realized two things at the same time, there was a strange man looking down at her, and she was naked.

Immediately Ava tried to cover herself, but there was only so much she could do. She pulled her knees up to her chest and put her arms around them. The man continued to stare without speaking, for what seemed like hours, but was probably only a minute or two. Ava couldn't take it anymore. "What do you want, why am I here?" He didn't say anything, but stepped into the room towards her, and Ava cringed, thinking he was going to hurt her, but then noticed he had nothing in his hands except a glass.

"Drink this", he said quietly, holding the glass out. Now that her eyes had mostly adjusted to the overhead light, she got a better look. He looked pretty average. Maybe six feet tall, thin, except for large biceps, short brown hair and cold brown eyes.

Ava wanted to move away from him, sweep the glass out of his hands, scream...But although his voice was soft, something about him scared her horribly, and she didn't want to make him mad. She reached out with a shaking hand, still trying to cover herself up with the other. She took the glass and took a sip. It seemed to be just water, and the cool liquid felt good on her sore throat.

"All of it," he said.

Ava licked her lips, and did as she was told, draining the glass, and handed it back. The strange man smiled down at her, a smile that didn't touch his eyes. "Get some rest, I'll be back for you in a while". Ava didn't get a chance to ask him what he meant - he backed out of the room, flicking off the lights as he went. The door closed.

She lay back on the bed, confused and scared. What was going to happen to her? She tried to fight the panic that was rising, she had to stay calm and think if she was going to get out of here alive. After a few minutes, her breathing had steadied, and her body started relaxing. But then she started to feel a warmth between her legs, and moved restlessly on the bed. She had a moment of realization. "The water," she said to herself, and that was her last rational thought. Her eyelids lowered partway and her entire body began tingling, like tiny pin-pricks were covering her skin, she felt like she was floating.

Just then, the door opened again, and the man came back in, leaning against the door jam, observing the prone woman on the bed. He saw how her hips were wiggling and her breathing was quicker, and knew she was ready. He pushed the door open wider, and another man behind him peered in.

"Is this what you want," the first man asked.

"Perfect. And you are SURE she is ready to go?"

Ava couldn't do anything but lay there, as the second man moved into the room and sat on the bed. He reached over with one hand, and cupped a breast, thumb stroking the nipple. Ava heard a sigh, unaware that the noise came from her. She wanted to tell him to stop, and go away, but couldn't speak, and besides she was feeling so good.

Her eyes closed, as she felt a hand caress her other breast, but then she felt a sensation on her leg, causing her to open her eyes in surprise, and she saw the apparent kidnapper with his hand softly rubbing her inner thigh, moving it up and a thumb started to stroke her clit. Just then the man playing with her breast, removed one of his hands, and replaced it with his mouth. Ava's head fell back, eyes closed again, and she moaned uncontrollably, as his mouth covered her nipple, sucking softly.

The man down at the bottom of the bed said, "she's ready".

Ava's body was on fire, her nipples hard as rocks, and her pussy showing a slick bit of wetness. The tall man reached down and unlocked the shackle on her ankle, then picked her up. Ava was trying to form some solid thought, to make sense of what was happening, but the sensations were overwhelming her. As he carried her out of the room, cool air flowed over her, making her shudder. The man looked down and smiled - she was going to be amazing.

They continued into an adjoining room, this one also with a bed. But this bed was surrounded by lights and equipment. He set her down on the bed, which was covered with cool satin sheets. Ava automatically turned on her side wiggling around on the bed trying to ease the building pleasure coming from her pussy and breasts.

"Okay," said the shorter man, as he checked one of the cameras. "You know what to do."

"I do," said the taller man. He stepped over to the side, pulling his t-shirt over his head. He was just over 6'3, with solid arms and lean torso. He unzipped his jeans and pushed those off. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and as he kicked the jeans to the side, and turned toward Ava, she opened her eyes widely at his semi-hard cock. He was a solid 8 inches and wide across. Unconsciously she licked her lips, and her eyelids lowered.

"Are you ready," he asked the man with the camera, reaching down to stroke himself to full hardness.

"Yeah, go to it!"

The man smiled and walked over toward the bed and Ava. She looked up at him, helpless to fight the vibrations running through her body and overtaking her, incapable of rational thought. She was all basic need. He smiled and reached down to tenderly brush her cheek. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I am going to fuck you like you never had it before. Too bad you won't remember it."

She just looked up at him, not even understanding his words, just the tone of his voice made her shiver.

He reached down and spread her cunt lips apart so the camera could get a good view. "She is so wet, aren't you baby?" Ava could only whimper at the feel of his strange hand on her pussy. His thumb started stroking her engorged clit, and the wetness dripped down her thighs as continued his assault with his hand.

Ava unconsciously thrust her hips toward the pressure, and jerked up when she felt him blow softly on her cunt. She looked down and saw his head hovering over her wet pussy. Then as his tongue flicked out at her clit, her body spasmed in pleasure.

"Keep it up, make her come. I bet she's a squirter. Look at how wet she is already."

He happily complied, taking the swollen nub into his mouth and sucking, while sliding three fingers inside her. Her hips bucked up as her first orgasm hit, and she did squirt all over his face.

"Oh my god," the man on the bed said to the cameraman. "Did you get that?"

"Oh yeah, a total money shot!"

Ava's body slowed as the orgasm passed, leaving her shaking.

He reached down and grabbed her right hand. "Stroke my cock baby," he said in a deep voice, and he put her hand on his cock, helping her rub up and down. After a couple of minutes, he moved his hand away, and she continued stroking up and down, looking at his penis with fascination.

He just stood there, letting her hand work him into full hardness, thrusting slightly forward.

"Good," the camera man said, "have her suck you".

The man looked down at Ava. "Put your mouth on my dick, now".

His firm tone got through to her, and she looked up at him, and then back down at his penis. He didn't wait, but pushed the head of his penis into her open mouth. He held her head and unconsciously she sucked on the tip like a lollipop, causing him to moan.

"Oh my god, her mouth feels so good," he said and started forcing her head to bob up and down on his cock.

"That's good, just don't come yet, not until you fuck her."

"Don't worry man, I've just started."

After a few more minutes, he pulled her off his cock, and got behind her on the bed. The tip of his dick rested at the base of her pussy. He reached around and flicked her clit a few times feeling her wetness and her breath quicken.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you."

Ava didn't want him to stop what he was doing, so she said what he wanted. "Fuck me, please fuck me!"

Behind her he smiled and pushed his hard cock all the way inside her, in one quick thrust. He heard her sigh loudly. He stopped, buried deep inside her, feeling small spasms on his cock, then pulled all the way back out except for the tip.

Ava was completely lost in the sensations overwhelming her, and felt empty without him fully inside her, so said what she knew he wanted to hear.

"Don't stop, please stick your cock inside me, fuck me hard!"

He smiled and looked at the man behind the camera. "Now let's have some fun." He grabbed her firmly by her hips and plunged all the way back inside. She was so slick with her juices and his pre-come. As he began to plow into her, steady and hard, Ava just moaned, in a higher state of arousal than she had ever felt. Her pussy started to clench in an orgasm, and she let out a short scream as the climax overwhelmed her.

He felt the deep spasms strangling his cock and kept thrusting until he couldn't hold back. He pushed all the way in, emptying his juices deep inside her, sending her into another orgasm. He stayed there, cock buried inside her, as Ava lay motionless, drained.

But when he pulled out, Ava whined in frustration. She needed more and started unconsciously grinding her hips against the bed.

"Oh my god," he said. "She's like the Energizer Bunny. How much did you give her?"

"Enough," said the other man. "You get behind the camera, now it's my turn."

He walked over to the bed, unbuttoning his fly, and pulled out his rapidly hardening penis. He reached down and grabbed her by the hips, flipping her over to her back. She looked up through heavy-lidded eyes at the man standing over her. She quickly sat up and took his rigid member in her mouth, her hand reaching up to grab at his balls. She mindlessly licked up and down the shaft, her need overwhelming any clear thoughts.

He groaned, enjoying the feel of her lips and tongue attacking his dick, and as he came to full hardness, pushed her head back off even as her tongue still reached out for him. He forced her back onto the bed, and dropped to his knees, grabbing her thighs, pulling her to the edge of the bed. He just had to get a taste of that sweet pussy. He buried his face between her thighs, nose against her pelvis, tongue inside her. Flicking and sucking her juices.

Ava writhed, panting, and pushed her hips against him, her hands on his head pushing him down. The pleasure was so strong it was almost painful, but she just needed more and more.

She tasted amazing, but he wanted something else. He stood up, face covered with her, and moved to lay on the bed next to her, cock hard and standing straight up. Ava didn't need to be told what to do. She rolled over to straddle his hips, lowering herself down onto his cock, hands on his chest to steady herself. As she took him completely inside her, she closed her eyes and began pumping up and down. She was so far gone, it only took a few minutes and she was on the brink of another climax. She kept riding him as the orgasm seized through her body.

He grabbed her hips, pulling her down harder, and unable to hold out anymore, released deep inside her with a groan, as he heard her yell out with another orgasm. Ava collapsed on top of him, and he pushed her off, to roll over on her side.

"Did you get all that?"

"Oh yeah, it was beautiful."

Ava lay on the bed, covered in her own juices, with the fluids of two strange men dripping out of her pussy, completely passed out.

Hours later, Ava jerked awake in her car in the parking lot of the park. She was laying in the backseat. Her head was pounding and she was aching between her legs. She couldn't remember what happened but just wanted to go home.

She carefully pulled herself into the front seat, took a minute to calm her breathing, and started the car. She drove home in a bit of a daze still, but managed to make it in one piece. She parked and walked upstairs to her apartment, unlocked the door, shut and locked it behind her, and went straight to her bedroom.

She collapsed on her bed, expecting to just fall asleep, but instead she realized there was a growing throbbing between her legs. Ava reached down between her legs and began rubbing her pussy through her clothes, but that wasn't enough. She stood up, pulled her clothes off and threw them on the floor. She collapsed back on the bed and resumed playing with her pussy. She didn't know what was going on, she never got turned on this quickly. But after just a few minutes of rubbing her clit, with a couple of fingers inside her she yelled out, orgasming.

She lay there breathing heavily, and then fell asleep immediately. She did have odd dreams about being fucked by strange men, but when she woke up didn't remember anything...

ava23
ava23
177 Followers